+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone know any shamans or psychics that can help me?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Does anyone know any shamans or psychics that can help me?

Hello avalon it s been quite a while since i last posted here so i have a lot to say haha.
    so much has happen in my life since i last posted here in 2013. Something extremly horrible happened to me in november 2013. I should first say that i am a energy healer which means i know how to heal energy to make a long story short.

Anyways i was in my apartment clearing the energy in there when i do believe a massive curse was placed upon me. it came from below and entered thru my feet. Something whatever it was placed upon my energy field and there was some kind of entity that has been attacking ever since then.

You might say why they are attacking me, the reason for that is because i know how to heal energy thru the collective conciousness that i intuitivly feel and see. its all around us and its filthy as hell. But its in the process of being cleansed into a crystalline enviroment which mean everything is being upgraded and becoming
    shiny and brilliant like a crystal you could say. And i mean everything that why there is so much turmoil around the planet right now because everything that is not in line with the earth's changes is being smashed into bits.

But back to what i was saying.

Before this curse was placed up me i was going around my town healing everything that didnt feel right to me. But that attracted a lot of attention of some dark powers who prefer to keep the status quo. ive been slammed ever since because of that. There is a big ol target on my head no lie. They have really hurt me thru mind control. My thoughts have been controlled for over the past year and a half.

What happened to me was that my dad called the police on me because he seen me being tormented by this entity or whatever it is and they had me commited to a mental hospital. Ive spent the last year in there and i ve finally got out.

Anyways i am looking desperatly for someone who can help me and the only ones i can
    think of are shamans or psychics but i dont know where to look.

I have asked some psychics for help but all of them didnt want to deal with me.

Please if someone could help i feel like i could do a lot of good. Thanks

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jay82 For This Post:

alh02 (26th May 2015), Aspen (26th May 2015), Aurvandil (27th May 2015), betoobig (28th May 2015), Iloveyou (2nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th May 2015), Jean-Marie (27th May 2015), Kryztian (26th May 2015), Lifebringer (26th May 2015), Olam (28th May 2015), ponda (26th May 2015), Roisin (26th May 2015), Stephanie (26th May 2015), Valley (27th May 2015), Wind (26th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,707 times in 3,534 posts

Default Re: Does anyone know any shamans or psychics that can help me?

Draw your energy forth and shape it into a ball, then force it back into yourself to eliminate what's currently occupying. The force will blow it out and it will not be able to come back in if you put holy water, oil on soles of feet, around the ears, and burn some frankincense to get yourself strong again. I see this ball of dark, but it's not as large as your own power, so smack it with a energy ball by harnessing it, shaping it to a ball of energy then throwing it at yourself. That is what I see as a help, hope it does. Have faith.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Aspen (26th May 2015), Jay82 (27th May 2015), Roisin (26th May 2015), Ulyse30 (27th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,261 times in 1,781 posts

Jay82, what do YOU think is plaguing you? You said quote/unquote, "it's some kind of entity". So make out a list here as to what kind of entity you think it possibly could be. thanks.

Also, if you are on medication, don't go off it because you need to be under medical supervision to do that. There's nothing more dangerous than going off psychotropic drugs abruptly. It needs to be done gradually. The longer you've been on the drugs, the longer it's going to take to taper off on them. If anyone tells you otherwise, RUN.
    Last edited by Roisin; 26th May 2015 at 11:55.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Jay82 (27th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,733 times in 3,384 posts

Hi Jay82 and Love to you!

Back in the 80/90's i was just like you but not so aware/knowledgeable (Which I am now) as you are.

I was using and experiencing the use of healing energy's/connections but I was also pushing my self through deep meditation, which as we know now can actually draw on wrong energies and or entities, which happened to me.
    Like you something negative attached to me from below, now! let me enplane the negative experience that connected me to a negative entire/energy:

In meditation I went down stone stairs getting faster and faster as I descended, until I was blindly hurtling down and no stairs anymore (went past where stone/material could be)

so to cut a long story short I came face to face with a Djinn, don't know for how long I stood in-front of it or what i might have done but had a lot of bad years afterwards, that I fear was my fault because as my mind came back to me I realized I needed to get out of there and the only way I could break free was to spit in it's face (Bad luck and energies to me )

Thing is though I found and confronted through meditation the eventual cause of my bad years of luck (Think if I had kept my cool things could have been much different )

Sounds to me like you have subconsciously connected and drawn upon negative, sub material energies and probably entity. So you can confront and evict it, but do so in a calm way as not to upset it like I did
    So confront, evict, inflate your self with clean good energies, no problems, simple, ok

Djinn (Entities/energies) by the way are good and bad, it is the way they are drawn upon that counts. Add your good mindfulness to it and it will diminish and go.

So Happy, good inflating energies to you to push out the negative, ok, ti's so.
    Love
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Aurvandil (27th May 2015), Iloveyou (2nd May 2017), Jay82 (27th May 2015), Roisin (26th May 2015), Ulyse30 (27th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 times in 354 posts

shaman well Red Elk though he is old and sickly his website he might help but he is very unwell
    http://redelkspeaks.com/

healer Jerry Alan Johnston medical qigong he might help mostly cancer he deals with he also study eastern religion
    http://daoistmagic.com/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Jay82 (27th May 2015), Kryztian (26th May 2015), Roisin (26th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,144 times in 1,683 posts

Gremlins!

Ain't nothin but Gremlins!

How to get rid of Gremlins...

"All entities... of an evil,,, mean... or mischevous nature... you do not belong in my space... you are not wellcome here... leave my home... leave my loved ones... leave my pets... leave me.... IN THE NAME OF SOURCE... leave now... and never ever return here."

Just cuz ya get rid of some today, doesn't mean that others won't take their place tomoro. There are absolutely millions and millions of them, and you really should repeat this EVERY morning before starting your day. And after a time they may get the hint and quit commin. ccc.

Gremlins do NOT want to deal with Source... and will leave you.

When we call on the name of Source... Source listens...

and WILL deal with YOUR Gremlins.

Ps: ccc = chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.

PPs. Oh and no... this won't affect yer medication. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

3(C)+me (26th May 2015), Aspen (26th May 2015), Iloveyou (2nd May 2017), Jake (26th May 2015), Jay82 (27th May 2015), Maunagarjana (30th May 2015), pyrangello (26th May 2015), STAR87 (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015), Swan (26th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,689 times in 1,064 posts

Beloved Jay82,

Here is message I got for you.
    1. You are not a victim you are responsible for what is going with you.
    2. You have the power to heal.
    3. This is an in-your-face lesson aka Karmic consequence: Intervention requires invitation, otherwise it is invasion of free will.
    4. Fighting, power and aggression is incorrect strategy (the dark force).
    5. Integration love and and accepting is incorrect strategy (the light force).
    Interpretation of 4+5: When dealing with duality/polarity conflict with more of the same duality/polarity. The status-qua is momentarily imbalanced. Eventually both poles get stronger, but there is no solution. Kind of endless arms/weapons/technology race.
    6. The healing is internal, connection to the source within. Accepting responsibility without blame/shame. Then learning to wear/use/reflect your power responsibly.
    Interpretation of 6: I do not know how (the specific technique) you connect to source within. You will have to seek the correct teaching for yourself (more spiritual work). I believe pure intent and focus/concentration will attract the opportunity.

That is all what I get for now.
    I believe the suffering/joy is finite, it is a matter of spiritual sovereignty. You are having labor pains.
    Love
    May you find the power within. I am still working on it.
    Joya and happiness
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Aspen (27th May 2015), Aurvandil (27th May 2015), galilava (28th May 2015), Iloveyou (2nd May 2017), Jay82 (27th May 2015), Meggings (27th May 2015), regnak (26th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 times in 354 posts

great post PathWalker I agree as well it is harder doing though 10/10

The hardest part is accepting were you are first .I imagine a divine light then give all your problems to divine light until you have no problems left then bring divine light into yourself .

qigong exercises

beat the bag
    old man and tide pool
    dispelling the filth

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Jay82 (27th May 2015), PathWalker (27th May 2015), Ulyse30 (27th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,592 times in 6,628 posts

If you can, go to south Africa and see credo mutwa ... He is one of the few last remaining old school shamans... Taught by elders first hand...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Jake (26th May 2015), Jay82 (27th May 2015), PathWalker (27th May 2015), Ulyse30 (27th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ahamkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 times in 230 posts

The Q'ero shamans in the Andes of Peru are skilled energy healers and able to work to dispel many dark entities. The FourWinds Society has expeditions there and also may put you in touch with Shamans trained in their teachings. Good Luck.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahamkara For This Post:

Aurvandil (27th May 2015), Jay82 (27th May 2015), PathWalker (27th May 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Steve Richards, of Holographic Kinetics, works with such things I believe.
    He is Australian, and is planning to come to the USA this summer, so his website says.
    http://www.holographickinetics.net/

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the great advice guys! i ll be sure to check into it.

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member STAR87's Avatar
    Thanks

These entities are everywhere and in most people. Just, most cant comprehend or don't know or cant justify the experiences happening within them. I point them out daily. You are playing on a level where you need to protect yourself daily b/c if you don't they will seek to destroying you. You know to much. You HAVE to protect yourself daily. Be direct and firm with affirmations. Use anger if need be, just be firm and always bring source into your affirmations. Not angels or guides. They are scared of source. Tell them to **** off in detail and say to them that your body is your body. This is your temple. This is not their temple. Tell them they have broken universal law beyond and if you dont leave NOW, than I am forced to send you back to source, to be abolished, or reconstructed. They will get scared and most likely move on to the next. But if they dont, Picture a vacuum coming down from source, sucking them up into "Free Will Universe Source". They arent living in 3d, they live in the astral/dimensions. You have this power to send them there if they are infecting you with all their blood sucking games. If they break universal law, and that is "DO NO HARM"...You have the right to send them there. Do this and be affirmative. Do it as much as you feel you need to.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to STAR87 For This Post:

Iloveyou (2nd May 2017), Jay82 (27th May 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hello Jay82,

I think you should see this site :

http://www.simonparkes.org/

I feel he is a genuine person with strong physics abilities, if you have a jinn or other entities from the darker side he can help. In your position I would do that. He can also help if anything else is happening to you, I think he is the men to help you with your problem

I hope that helps ,

Joao

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Joao For This Post:

Jay82 (27th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow what a great post Star87, i find myself agreeing with everything you say. I ve heard about the source before but i admit i didnt know a lot about it . The source (God) or how ever you want to call it. I like it because i can add that to my arsenal now haha. Whenever they bother me i ll meditate them being suck up to the source like a vacuum as you say.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,105 times in 359 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Beloved Jay82,

Here is message I got for you.
    1. You are not a victim you are responsible for what is going with you.
    2. You have the power to heal.
    3. This is an in-your-face lesson aka Karmic consequence: Intervention requires invitation, otherwise it is invasion of free will.
    4. Fighting, power and aggression is incorrect strategy (the dark force).
    5. Integration love and and accepting is incorrect strategy (the light force).
    Interpretation of 4+5: When dealing with duality/polarity conflict with more of the same duality/polarity. The status-qua is momentarily imbalanced. Eventually both poles get stronger, but there is no solution. Kind of endless arms/weapons/technology race.
    6. The healing is internal, connection to the source within. Accepting responsibility without blame/shame. Then learning to wear/use/reflect your power responsibly.
    Interpretation of 6: I do not know how (the specific technique) you connect to source within. You will have to seek the correct teaching for yourself (more spiritual work). I believe pure intent and focus/concentration will attract the opportunity.

That is all what I get for now.
    I believe the suffering/joy is finite, it is a matter of spiritual sovereignty. You are having labor pains.
    Love
    May you find the power within. I am still working on it.
    Joya and happiness
    PathWalker
    Great post and thanks Jay82 for your thread.
    I feel whatever you have with you came from someone you worked on.
    Its getting more and more difficult to do this type of work on people just because we are at the end of a cycle where there are way more entities attached to one single person than just a few years back. They are desperate to hold on to a body, any body, and so you have to be very precise in how you protect yourself.
    I did Steve Richards workshop and have learned to do the work his way.
    I have to say, his work is great and gets results, but its a thin line between getting results and putting yourself at risk.
    He has very specific protocols and you must stay on track or else the entities you are trying to remove will fight to the end to keep the body or use yours.
    I also loved how he will give choices to entities, respecting their right to live, but always within very specific set of rules where they can't take over human bodies or whatever else that has the spark of life. Its a compassionate way of dealing with these life forms.
    I now stopped doing this work, at least for a while.
    I now am studying Falun Dafa which shares much wisdom from Steve's work, but for one detail....
    To echo Pathworkers post my way I guess.. we are in important times where every human has to take responsability for their situation.
    The original New Age movement was great in many ways, including developing compassion for ourselves and others , but these days, I think having compassion for people is also to understand their path and mission in this life and let them go thru their path and grow from that.
    This being said, of coarse I do respond to anyone asking for help, it has to be done, but its not all cut and clear.
    Nowadays, it seems that I attract people who are at a crossroad in their life and want me to somewhat get them out of that funk.
    I now take another approach where I try to show them the real situation and let them respond to that rather than just try and "heal" them.

As for healing yourself of your situation, I would suggest the recent wisdom coming from Lily Earthling, connecting with mother earth, using this energy to ground yourself. I have been working on this in the last month and I have to say, its an awsome technology!
    I can't believe that I did not have this on my radar all these years.
    Lastly, entities really hate you being fully grounded, they feed off of your energy being ungrounded.
    I recently had some entity attached and I know where it came from.
    I would have difficulty breathing, could not get a satisfying breath....that went on for a few days.
    I went at my friends magical forest and spent a few days there.......no more breathing problems, entity left.
    :-)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Aspen (29th May 2015), Jay82 (29th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread