+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I found myself in a void of darkness

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default I found myself in a void of darkness

Hi to all. Ive just watched the P.A. interview with S.Parkes and was intrigued by his description of the "light at the end of the tunnel" trap. So Im going to share my bizarre experience that occurred years ago, shortly after sleep.

After falling asleep I open my eyes and find myself stood in darkness. I say stood in a loose way as I couldnt feel any ground under me. Below, around and above was pitch black yet I could look down at my body and see myself in perfect clarity. This void was quiet, peaceful and not threatening. For quite some time I just stood or floated there and felt very calm. There must have been temperature around me for I never detected cold.

My arms and legs moved quite easily but the lack of sensation related to touch left me puzzled as to whether I had moved or not. What did worry me was how my voice didnt work here in this dark place. So I decided to hang around and wait and see what happened....time passes...and nothing.

My mind then began questioning how I got here?, when would I leave? etc. I thought of family, friends and loved ones and my desire to return increased. Now fear crept into my experience and after nothing working....time passes and Im opening my eyes again - back here.

Did I escape the illusion for a brief period, could I have escaped this prison planet?

Your input would be welcome, thanks for reading.
    I am the member formally known as Macros the black

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Marcus Du Noir For This Post:

aranuk (29th May 2015), betoobig (27th May 2015), Craig (27th May 2015), Desire (27th May 2015), Gaia (27th May 2015), Guish (27th May 2015), guyres (27th May 2015), Jake (27th May 2015), Jayren (27th May 2015), joeecho (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Morbid (27th May 2015), Orph (27th May 2015), rgray222 (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015), TheBeYonder (27th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,256 times in 1,539 posts

Default Re: I found myself in a void of darkness

You need to differentiate whether it was a dream or a spiritual experience. If it's a spiritual experience, you will feel more awake even refreshed after the event. Experiencing the void us usually an indication for us to know that we are something else and not just the body or thoughts. As TH usually says, the void is used by too many people to say too many things.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

betoobig (27th May 2015), Gaia (27th May 2015), guyres (27th May 2015), Jake (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

In that brief amount of time you had when you started thinking about family and the fears you had you started to look pass your fears and came to some kind of realization and you ended up where you wanted to be in the first place. Maybe that was the llusion?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 320 posts

i might be wrong but that whole process of white light thing that Simon was on about is apparently highjacked and reincarnation process is not under control of positive forces, yet. correct me if im off please.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Guish (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), PRAGMAE (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,277 times in 383 posts

I did something similar in meditation may years back, only instead of just seeing my body floating in avoid I saw a cocooned shape wrapped in filthy cloth layers. In a meditive state I went back and slowly within several sessions, unwrapped the cloths. Under all of them I saw myself and recognized that this was a part of me that I had stopped loving because of something very shameful that happened that I felt responsible for. In meditation I kept visiting the void and sending love to myself in that state. One day, the figure that represented the part of me that I stopped loving, opened her eyes and smiled back at me. I really believe this happened because I was meant to reintegrate a part of me that I ignored and denied. It was a very intense and moving experience. This was all done over several months time and it was a guided meditation in which I not only observed but went forth with the intent to heal myself once I realized that it was a part of me that I was observing suspended in the void. Perhaps there is something for you to discover and accept or heal.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

A Carnelian (29th May 2015), Gaia (27th May 2015), Guish (27th May 2015), guyres (27th May 2015), Ikarusion (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Orph (27th May 2015), Rollo (27th May 2015), Spirithorse (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015), TheBeYonder (27th May 2015), Wind (27th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    France Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    i might be wrong but that whole process of white light thing that Simon was on about is apparently highjacked and reincarnation process is not under control of positive forces, yet. correct me if im off please.
    Good question Morbid. I'm also interested in this subject since Mr. Parkes is the only one I heard telling this.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PRAGMAE For This Post:

Johnny (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 times in 624 posts

Quote Posted by Marcus Du Noir (here)
    Did I escape the illusion for a brief period, could I have escaped this prison planet?

Your input would be welcome, thanks for reading.
    You are welcome

My input will be, that "you woke up in a dream that not was a dream", that has also happened to me several times. E.g. I once woke up in a, what we call an UFO, and no, I was not abducted, it was more the other way around, but that is another story.

You do not have to go to sleep to visit the, what I call "The beautiful darkness", you can just close your eyes and go there, just for being there and experience the peacefulness, aloneness again, and there is a world of difference to be alone and to feel loneliness.

Now, a weird thing is that you say: "I thought of family, friends and loved ones and my desire to return increased." and then "could I have escaped this prison planet?". (!!!!!! )

This planet is NOT a prison planet. If you feel yourself trapped in a prison, it does not matter where you are !!! But if you want to free yourself, this planet is the perfect place to do it. IMO !

I do not know why S. Parkes has that description of the "light at the end of the tunnel" trap, because if you are in that tunnel you are trapped, so I could be at bit funny now, and say do not go into that tunnel.

BTW this tunnel is also called the death tunnel, there is also another tunnel called the the birth tunnel, and guess what is at the end of that, yes darkness Look at the yin/yang symbol, and you will be able to see, it is the 2 tunnels.

Have a nice journey !!

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post. :)

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Guish (27th May 2015), Jake (27th May 2015), Orph (27th May 2015), Wind (27th May 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 times in 624 posts

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    I will not say that the 'reincarnation process' is highjacked. IMO true development is simply to unwrap what we have wrapped our self into (believe systems etc.) . This is also called the journey to freedom.

Sincerely Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post. :)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Guish (27th May 2015), Jake (27th May 2015), Morbid (27th October 2015), Wind (27th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,368 times in 3,343 posts

Hi Marcus Du Noir good subject, for sure!

I have been in the past a great explorer of meditation and holding of altered sates for weeks on end, not easy unless your living a free life!

I have my "Center-Place" my "Black-Place" where I am totally calm and peaceful, no fear or harm can come to me there and it is the only place I find Refreshment from life!

I can go there any time and while in any situation, if I am mindful of my self that is.

If you can go back there dont be frightened, fell it, injoy it and then think on any problems you might have in the illusion of life!

That is my "Black-Place"

Now I see mentiond the "White-Light-Trap" it has been a big subject here in Avalon, it is a reacuring subject. Here is a link to one of the main Posts on the subject. Please read through it, you will find my experience of the "Tunnel" it is a must read and explore subject in my view!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rap#post918089

There is a better post on the subject that directly involved Simon Parks input but have not the time to search for it sry..Maybe other member/s has it book marked and can add it, if not do a long search through the pages of Avalon, do that on any subject or experience you might have, ill bet your find some answers
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Gaia (27th May 2015), Guish (27th May 2015), Jake (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I say don't let anyone highjack your thinking.Someone elses' experience may not be yours.Or they may not be accurate.
    Live your own truth and trust in yourself
    love and peace

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Guish (27th May 2015), Jake (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,234 times in 2,541 posts

Hello, Marcus... Please allow me to chime in... I have had, literally, thousands of fully conscious OBEs and/or astral projections/journeys... The possibilities are endless. There is an Astral 'locale' (for lack of a better word) that I made the mistake of calling 'the void'... It was never actually any 'void',, I just didn't have a better word...

It was much like you described. I would call it a real time projection, as you were aware of the passing of moments,, and you had your wits about you... I have called this locale '3D Black', as it was pitch black, but there was a vibrant 3D/spacial quality... Not overbearing or frightful, but almost alive with energy... You had a fully conscious OBE and became aware of being aware,,, if that makes any sense...

The only 'void' that I have experienced is not a locale, but a deeply disturbing anxt when I contemplate the implication nothing actually exists, and that the entirety of our experience(s) are created by a higher consciousness that may not exist either... It seems to be an indication of how deeply rooted in the physical tha I still am...

With all of that said,,,,,, You are having OBEs,,,, and you should embrace it... (OBEs are not a 'one size fits all' event... And I tend to put all sorts of phenomenon in that catagory... I am biased... lol...)

Life is a garden, Dig it!!!
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Gaia (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Orph (27th May 2015), rgray222 (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015), Wind (27th May 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,740 times in 1,354 posts

Marcus and others, in creation there is what is called "density", think of it as light positive density that feels light and dark negative density that feels heavy. When you live this life here on earth, you are not aware of the weight of your body, it is kind of equal to the world you experience - it is your "normal" state of being. I have been to a different dimension, and it was when I returned back from that dimension that I could be aware of what the natural density is here on earth. Let's say for instance that you are entering into a conflict type of situation with someone, maybe a parent, then this negative experience creates density, which can be confirmed by measuring your weight. Indirectly this means that if you are overweight it is because such stresses and conflicts are still attaching themselves onto you, in other words it's not only about the energy through food consumption, but also through the energy exchanges going on in relation to you. Now, earth has its gravity and you have your density on earth, but in darker dimensions this density increases, you become more heavy, your voice gets lower, your body size and weight increases and so on. With this heavier density comes more emotional pain and darkness. If you are around very negative people you will soon notice that you put on weight although your eating habits are pretty much the same. Certain life styles, attitudes, beliefs etc. help to add that weight. As this density gets higher and higher in weight, evil moves with it and increases too, it becomes a negative spiral. But around you there are positive and negative catalysts, positive catalysts help to release the added density. Such a positive catalyst is for instance to ask for forgiveness in real life or in prayer. Other examples of positive catalysts would be to basically do stuff that makes you feel good and which makes you excited and on a good mood, stuff that you love. You can also notice how somebody says something funny when you are on a bad mood, that person is there to help release you - when you smile you lighten up. By becoming aware of the positive and negative catalysts you can through unconditional love work towards gradually removing the density layers towards yourself and others, this is what the ascension process is. When you meet your soul mate and that person tells you: "You're perfect, I love you", then that is a moment of great relief, great love acceleration, great lowering of density towards the light - for both of you. The truth puts a smile on your face. So darkness is not only a color, but a state of being. Now, just like your body can have a unique ideal weight, length, width, so can your state of being, in fact when your state of being moves towards your signature, then your body's weight, length, width is moving with it - it is unique, it is meant for you. The ascension process is basically to tune yourself towards that "true you", where you get to experience your highest dreams, your highest joy.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 27th May 2015 at 17:41.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Desire (28th May 2015), Guish (27th May 2015), Jake (27th May 2015), Joe Sustaire (29th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Orph (27th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Guish (here)
    You need to differentiate whether it was a dream or a spiritual experience. If it's a spiritual experience, you will feel more awake even refreshed after the event. Experiencing the void us usually an indication for us to know that we are something else and not just the body or thoughts. As TH usually says, the void is used by too many people to say too many things.
    I awoke and felt great, no grogginess what so ever.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marcus Du Noir For This Post:

Guish (29th May 2015), Johnny (20th June 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Marcus Du Noir good subject, for sure!

I have been in the past a great explorer of meditation and holding of altered sates for weeks on end, not easy unless your living a free life!

I have my "Center-Place" my "Black-Place" where I am totally calm and peaceful, no fear or harm can come to me there and it is the only place I find Refreshment from life!

I can go there any time and while in any situation, if I am mindful of my self that is.

If you can go back there dont be frightened, fell it, injoy it and then think on any problems you might have in the illusion of life!

That is my "Black-Place"

Now I see mentiond the "White-Light-Trap" it has been a big subject here in Avalon, it is a reacuring subject. Here is a link to one of the main Posts on the subject. Please read through it, you will find my experience of the "Tunnel" it is a must read and explore subject in my view!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rap#post918089

There is a better post on the subject that directly involved Simon Parks input but have not the time to search for it sry..Maybe other member/s has it book marked and can add it, if not do a long search through the pages of Avalon, do that on any subject or experience you might have, ill bet your find some answers
    Thank you, most encouraging

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marcus Du Noir For This Post:

Guish (29th May 2015), Johnny (20th June 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Hello, Marcus... Please allow me to chime in... I have had, literally, thousands of fully conscious OBEs and/or astral projections/journeys... The possibilities are endless. There is an Astral 'locale' (for lack of a better word) that I made the mistake of calling 'the void'... It was never actually any 'void',, I just didn't have a better word...

It was much like you described. I would call it a real time projection, as you were aware of the passing of moments,, and you had your wits about you... I have called this locale '3D Black', as it was pitch black, but there was a vibrant 3D/spacial quality... Not overbearing or frightful, but almost alive with energy... You had a fully conscious OBE and became aware of being aware,,, if that makes any sense...

The only 'void' that I have experienced is not a locale, but a deeply disturbing anxt when I contemplate the implication nothing actually exists, and that the entirety of our experience(s) are created by a higher consciousness that may not exist either... It seems to be an indication of how deeply rooted in the physical tha I still am...

With all of that said,,,,,, You are having OBEs,,,, and you should embrace it... (OBEs are not a 'one size fits all' event... And I tend to put all sorts of phenomenon in that catagory... I am biased... lol...)

Life is a garden, Dig it!!!
    Jake
    Thanks for that Jake. Talking of OBEs my father had a few and so have I. In one that I recall I was traveling along outdoors at around rooftop hieght. I saw another chap in the distance hovering over what I presume was his house. Anyway I went over and joined him above the house, we chatted but I cant recall any of that.

Ive had some where I wander around - a few inches above ground - and follow roads in the nights air.

Typing this has brought back one I had one summer. I recall floating again at roof top hieght only now its early morning, the sun is shining and I soon spot my house. Approaching from the backgarden I look down and see a fox on my lawn. He or she looks up with surprise and then runs off. I then seem to speed up and thump - back in my bed.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marcus Du Noir For This Post:

Guish (29th May 2015), Jake (29th May 2015), Johnny (20th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread