+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do Demons exist?

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Do Demons exist?

Hello Avalonians, good day;

I started this journey of knowledge and information about everything. i know about the real rulers of this world and so, about the multidimensional beings, etc.

the more i investigate, the more doubts i have...

there are people that says that aliens are the demons and so,

but how the demoniac possesions can be explained then?

also the summerians were very precise about the annunaki, but they are the the ones that mention a lot of demons, like anyone you want to name from the necronomicon.

the ghosts does exist? if we are infinital light beings and our souls are always recycling through the universe, how the ghost of a died person can exist?

so, the sorcery also exist?

i live in a country where the sorcery is very famous, you go to a shaman and you can get love, o even harm people, i do not what to believe... there are so many things i can´t explain, even though i am a science person; how that can fit to those explanations??

In my house there are times when my mother says that somebody awaken her at night, she felt that somedy touch her hands in the night or even in the day... i do not what to believe, i do believe in god and i do believe in the source that we are infinite beings... but how i can explain this? how can i end this kind of "discomforting" stuffs that happen to her...

please i want to be aware,

regards,

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to slayer_fog For This Post:

Asyloth (27th May 2015), Baby Steps (28th May 2015), cursichella1 (28th May 2015), Innocent Warrior (27th May 2015), Jake (27th May 2015), Mike (27th May 2015), Mutchie (28th May 2015), Nasu (28th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2015), Wind (27th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Do Demons exist?

Everything you can imagine exists, whether any of them are a part of your experience or not is entirely up to you.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (31st May 2015), etheric underground (28th May 2015), Flash (27th May 2015), Jake (27th May 2015), joeecho (28th May 2015), Nasu (28th May 2015), Pam (27th May 2015), STAR87 (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015), Wind (27th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

sorcery well yes demons well yes I am not a expert there are those who spend there whole lives studying this stuff

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (28th May 2015), joeecho (28th May 2015), Nasu (28th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Your way of writing makes me think of my own some years ago when I was your age

Take your time to search for truth and you'll find it don't worry.

But remember that things are most of the time much more complicated then what they seem

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

cursichella1 (28th May 2015), Innocent Warrior (28th May 2015), joeecho (28th May 2015), Nasu (28th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

This is not directly related to what you're talking about but have a look at this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuT...i2rVw6d_5cVZT2 (1/4)

(Inner worlds, Outer worlds)

(And there are other videos that you might find interesting on this channel like Kymatica or the esoteric agenda, you're welcome Lol)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

cursichella1 (28th May 2015), joeecho (28th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

The west call these entities Demons, the East have far, far older knowledge of these shape shifting tricksters and evil doers (Good and Bad depending on your perception)(will always know you better than you thay, will always be stronger than you so do not ingage with them), the Djin

and many other entities floating around out there and some that are just bad energies that attach! all have probably been called Demons!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

cursichella1 (28th May 2015), Innocent Warrior (28th May 2015), joeecho (28th May 2015), Nasu (28th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

lil Dude,

you are part of a generation of fear seekers, what few understand fear opens senses, think of cavemen circling a massive beast, they have fear pumping through their veins as adrenaline, they can hear 1000 times better, quick enough to dodge a swinging tusk not even knowing it is coming...

some thing aren't worth seeking for a rush...

Demons are gone, spirits, entities, aliens and magic/mind control... are all that remain...

14. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

I recently stumbled upon the etymology of demon. The Greek word "daímōn" translates as "dispenser," "god," and "protective spirit." Happiness that is not primarily focused on self-gratification (i.e. hedonism) is called eudaimonia today. So the prefix "eû" is added, which means "good."

Must have been with the demonization (pun intended) of spirits in general that "demon" has gotten its negative connotation. Maybe in the times when the church was burning people for what they considered witchcraft.

Personally, I have seen ghosts and spirits as auric lights, but I don't have a clear system for categorizing them. Sometimes I feel that I deal with them on a spirit level, it's hard to describe. Any effort there is well worth it anyways, I find. Anything that furthers communication, processing and understanding.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th May 2015), Innocent Warrior (28th May 2015), Nasu (28th May 2015), sigma6 (31st May 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Its FUNNY that i found this thread im just finished reading about how Aliester Crowley was supposed to be in contact with a DEMONIC spirit he called LAM he drew this spirit and it was exactly like AN ALIEN GREY .... Later they said he managed to open portals which he he alone knew how to close .... Then L ron Hubbard and some other guy were supposed to opened this portal a 2nd time but with bad results it was said they could NOT get it closed again .... Not long after this Roswell happened !!! Not im not saying the GREYS are demonic but i found it the whole thing very interesting ... My mother also claimed paranormal events such visits from her long dead father and i have no doubt she believed it ... I would not discount ANYTHING just because i have not seen it or because i do not understand it !!!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

18. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

I agree with Innocent Warrior.....everything we can imagine or perceive is possible. I often ponder that in other times or timelines
    there must be vampires and werewolves and zombies and dragons and demons. The illusionary realm by which we dwell is limitless.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (28th May 2015), joeecho (28th May 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I'm very good friends with a dragon.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

etheric underground (29th May 2015), joeecho (28th May 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Hooooo... a dragon whisperer
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (28th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Consider this.....

The ego is the worst confidence trickster we could ever figure

The ego is the worst confidence trickster we could ever figure or imagine because you don't see it.
    The problem is that the ego hides in the last place that you'd ever look within itself.
    It disguises its thoughts as your thoughts, its feelings as your feelings.

People's need to protect their own egos knows no bounds.
    They will lie, cheat, steal, kill, do whatever it takes to maintain what we call ego boundaries.
    People have no clue that they're imprisoned.
    They don't know that there is an ego, they don't know the distinction.
    At first, it's difficult for the mind to accept that there's something beyond itself, that there's something of greater value and greater capacity for discerning truth than itself.

In religion, the ego manifests as the devil. And of course no one realizes how smart the ego is, because it created the devil so you could blame someone else.
    In creating this imaginary external enemy, it usually made a real enemy for ourselves, and that becomes a real danger to the ego, but that's also the ego's creation.

There is no such thing as an external enemy no matter what the voice in your head is telling you.
    All perception of an enemy is a projection of the ego as the enemy.
    In that sense, you could say that 100 percent of our external enemies are of our creation.

"Your greatest enemy is your own inner perception, is your own ignorance, is your own ego".

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Yes and you don't want to meet them. Keep your mind on the Lord, visualize him and do not indulge in voodoo, obeah or any other misguided search for power or they will get you.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

slayer_fog (29th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

thanks aeverybody!
    i appreciate your help
    Last edited by slayer_fog; 29th May 2015 at 14:38.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to slayer_fog For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (29th May 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes, there is a balance in everything, good/bad dark/light etc.
    the soul mind trap http://tinyurl.com/ph7ajgb
    we live in a 3D matrix 3rd dimensional prison, awake! and never forget! so you shall no longer be imprisoned! escape the reincarnation lunar soul trap!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (1st June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread