+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A nightmare that had me

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A nightmare that had me

This is a writing exercise the help me resolve some of my issues with this incident that happened to me when I was seven. This is a stream of consciousness exercise that I intended to write and throw away. I am posting it because it could maybe help someone else in the same situation.

I am a brave man in most respects but I am utterly terrified of these dream/interdimensional entities and I have no idea why.

Bunkbeds
    Pajamas
    Night
    Bramalea Ontario
    7 - 8 years old
    Dream
    Hunt
    Hedges
    Children hiding
    Running
    Spring/Summer
    Green
    Creature chasing
    Not human, not like any known creature
    Intelligent
    Small body with a large claw like appendage/head??

The appendage can be seen over the hedges.. The body cannot.. The creature is sensing the direction of the children
    I think the creature is sensing the children's fear with the appendage

The creature is causing the intense fear telepathically.. Just emitting a sense of terror and dread.. The appearance it not terrifying.. But the intent is

I don't know how I know this but I do:
    • The creature is hunting us and will kill us.
    • We have been brought there for that purpose
    • This is a staged hunt

Many children have been brought to Bramalea (or similar construct that I am familiar with) on a beautiful spring night with all the hedges green and the night air smelling of lillacs

Don't remember how the hunt started.. Remember milling about at night with dozens or even hundreds of other children walking around parked cars and the hedges of my childhood town

Next memory is running.. Kids hiding behind cars and hedges.. I am a good runner and I am running.. I urge the other kids to get up and run.. They won't move.. Fear frozen in place without a sound

I see the creature from afar and keep running

Next I am hiding behind a hedge.. The creature is approaching.. I can see it's appendage.. I am terrified.. For some reason I am no longer running.. I might be the last kid. All the ones I left behind are gone

I wake up screaming for my parents.. Inconsolable screaming in an utter panic

How is it that 40 years later I remember this dream like it was yesterday.. That I have survivors guilt over a dream? I spent my entire childhood underneath blankets sweating and barely breathing to avoid the things in the night.. I can feel them and I know I could see them if I really wanted to.

Even today I can sense them.. 40 years later and I am a grown-ass man with a canoe covering his basement window. I really don't want to see what is out there. If I can change the mood to one of love they go away.. My wife has no idea the real reason for all the late night hanky-panky

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sommervr For This Post:

DarMar (29th May 2015), Desire (28th May 2015), DNA (28th May 2015), Guish (28th May 2015), Iloveyou (28th May 2015), Joao (28th May 2015), RUSirius (28th May 2015), selinam (28th May 2015), Snookie (27th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,655 times in 4,302 posts

Default Re: A nightmare that had me

That's good stuff. I like how you keep it to what you remember, without trying to fill in the blanks.

The more I learn, the more I begin to suspect, that rather than a small percentage of the population, a large majority has some direct experience like what you are taking about.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

sommervr,

Your post contained the statement, “I am a brave man in most respects but I am utterly terrified..." I cannot explain the source of the fear. I may be able to assist by removing the fear.

Many times negative feelings are elicited by pictures that we see or pictures we see in our mind. The following link contains a pointer to a process that may assist in shaking off the feeling of “utterly terrified”.

As you remove the feeling associated with the many pictures such as the bunk beds, creatures chasing, hedges etc, the terrifying feelings may decrease or complete be removed.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Past-Memories

Be In Peace,
    OBwan

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 times in 261 posts

it's because it is time
    time to stop running, turn around and face your demons
    see them clearly for what they are
    realize the eons old pain we carry inside, lifetimes of rejection, abuse, hopelessness
    that carved an almost independent entity that seems to seek to devour us
    but in reality It only wants to be acknowledged and accepted for what it is, a lost child.

Take good care of it, for this is your very soul
    knocking at your door for a very long time now
    answer it

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

There is a part of the brain in which abject horror can be created by the appropriate frequency. Demonic entities use this against us. It is a feeling against which no reasoning can exist and within a very short period of seconds it can make your heart stop. Only the intervention of God can save you from it.

+ Reply to Thread