+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Live anthrax accidentally distributed to 9 US states and Korea

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Default Live anthrax accidentally distributed to 9 US states and Korea

Sooner or later these clowns are going to run out of luck, which means we all run out of luck. Remember the live smallpox that was found lying about in an unsecured cupboard a year or so ago? The scenario of smallpox escaping into the population is about as frightening as it gets - much worse than a rogue nuclear bomb. I don't think anthrax is anywhere near as bad a contagion as smallpox (not that I want to find out the accuracy of my opinion there), but this level of incompetence ought to be punishable, yet so far the response is a casual dismissal of the risk. I'm also alarmed that anthrax research is such a flourishing field - where else are they sending it - and what other bio-warfare pathogens are being flown around the country willy nilly? When will someone in government take this seriously?

I actually wonder if this 'accident' wasn't done on purpose to ring alarm bells. A quote from the RT article is below:

"...single shipment meant to contain dead, or inactivated anthrax samples for research use actually contained live specimens. According to AP, Warren said the government believes eight other shipments contained similarly live samples.

The samples in question were shipped to labs in Texas, Maryland, Wisconsin, Delaware, New Jersey, Tennessee, New York, California and Virginia, according to AP."

If anyone finds out more info, like where these labs are located, please post.

http://rt.com/usa/262533-anthrax-lab-mail-country/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Axman (28th May 2015), cursichella1 (28th May 2015), fourty-two (28th May 2015), heretogrow (28th May 2015), justntime2learn (28th May 2015), Lifebringer (28th May 2015), Selene (28th May 2015), shadowstalker (28th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread