+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confessions of an AWOL Light Worker

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Confessions of an AWOL Light Worker

I have accepted three possible truths, First t there is a Cabal, secondly they are controlled by Alien races that exert influence on earth. Lastly, that galactic changes are occurring most likely in a predictive cycle that currently is different from previous, Dark-Golden ages (Dewey Larson, Reciprocal Systems theory). I think perhaps this age is different and souls in human bodies will not be able to remain entrapped and unaware as they were in the past. Thus the controlling Et’s need a new paradigm. My fear is that they have used the growing awareness in some people to their advantage and are behind much of the New Age philosophies and “light Worker” agendas. Some of the Souls on this planet have alluded to such and have talked about the Draco control over the astral incarnation cycle and their self-made hero’s such as Ashtar and other various Channeled Guru’s. Even those who shun channeling and follow the scientific path to enlightenment may be unknowingly helping their cause. My discernment is that we are awakening and by necessity they need to control that process as they have ever other aspect of our lives. The negative agenda Et’s will utilize their human Cabal to develop web sites, spin elaborate Star Wars agendas and feed us with numerous channeled books and accounts of hypnosis sessions revealing the Truth from the astral realms. As it has been noted by others they may even sacrifice the Cabal, with promises of gifts in the astral as their reward, to assist in bringing about the “Event” and transition to a new a paradigm fitting a New Galactic cycle.

As always they will reveal actual truth on these sites and in the books, wrapped in distorted lies or wistful future plans that will resonate with us and entrap us. They dangle a stick of freedom and a do gooder agenda that will certainly appeal to all good light Workers. Web sites tell us of the world changing, the energies are all around us etc. etc. We are given snippets of information that is carefully chosen about Galactic wars and alien races. They rationalize its a war and thus info is being leaked to lower ranks (that’s you and me) on their famous “need to know basis” which sounds like their familiar hieratical military tactics to me. I have no proof of what I’m saying its only based on an internal sense that this is right based on my reading, channeling , out of body experiences and following the New Age Movement for over 20 years . However, they have no proof either and we are all just seeking information and have to come to our own discernment about it. These web sites say a war is at foot in the Galaxy, eons of enslaving souls is coming to an end , ships are being blown up, bases are being destroyed and humans throughout the galaxies are being freed; but are they? And If they are can it be possible even they don’t realize there is another agenda behind their war or freedom?

I think perhaps there will be an “Event “(or a series of events), that will be as orchestrated as 911 but rather than a false flag event it will be a false Light event. We will think we will feel the need to come together after “Disclosure” in a New World Order to be aligned against something so huge , universes full of hostile aliens who had so easily manipulated some humans to join a Cabal and all the others, including oneself to live in slavery. We have to ask for help from the STO aliens because this is beyond the intervention of a mere mortal. In 2013 I channeled a book that opened my eyes to their dark agenda. I experienced firsthand doing something I thought was good, only to realize how easily my mind and subsequent behavior could be controlled. It was a sobering life changing experience. I wanted to identify myself as light worker and I experienced the hard way why Cameron Day who so eloquently explained in, why I am no longer a light Worker http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/ what he came to understand. The book by Truman Cash The Eye of Ra, http://www.projectavalon.net/Truman_..._Eye_of_Ra.pdf , revealed the alien control system over reincarnation and the endless entrapment of souls and needless returning to the earth to feed the Matrix. Thus the dark controls both the light and the dark sides and will recruit both sides using the same tactics with different wording with the same end game in sight. What seems liberation is only a new program in the Matrix. Like myself I was duped into thinking this was my part to play in the war, like many other in the awaked camp back home I wanted to join the fight not just read about in the papers. I was finally called up for enlistment, my specialness was finally recognized. The sad truth is I think this is happening to many good meaning souls and that realization has helped alleviate some of the guilt over being so easily duped by the enemy. I think the STS entities have been working on and unfolding this this plan for a long time and it seems brilliant. The irony of not only using the rebeal new agers but most likleu working hard behind the scenes to actually develop the movement, in order carry out the plan.

In my book Journeys for Change and Enlightenment, http://www.amazon.com/Jourmeys-Chang...nah-Henninger- ( I’m not trying to get you to buy it, just want you to see it exists) they presented their warped version of the future they say will unfold. They fed me information about a world filled with hybrids communicating through telepathy that no longer incarnate. They downloaded the words and visons into my head, most likely from a chip they so kindly provided me and manipulated me into consenting to, because after all I was doing good work! I have felt intimidated to reveal what I have spent two years trying to understand since writing that book because I realize they attack those who oppose their agenda. If the Galaxy is in a trajectory that thy can’t control then they have to change how they harvest, and it just seems their style to enlist us all in the process of enslaving ourselves in the Brave New World agenda, championed by the Light Workers of the World. Montalk notes , http://montalk.net/gnosis/220/9-the-end
    In Far Journeys, Monroe was also told about an unusual cosmic energy convergence that would irradiate Earth in our near future. This represented a rare and significant moment in our history. A great alien presence has gathered to observe this event, and I would add, to influence the outcome. Monroe was told that the Edenic Earth was just one positive probable future, whereas the more negative ones could include extinction of the human race. I would further add, that other timelines include genetic enslavement by some of these alien factions who have gathered here. Monroe was shown that this event is a cataclysmic period of chaos, crisis, and opportunity from which numerous probable futures split off. Thus it is the largest choice point on the timeline and the key focal point of the timewar, hence all the past several thousand years of preparations leading up to the events of our near future.

My book is a roll out of the genetic enslavement agenda. The upcoming Event may either be a disclosure , a false alien invasion or an alien liberation it’s all the same. I do not think they are giving up and it will all be love and light after disclosure because they had no choice because of the positive STS beings intervened. I think they will progress down the time line to begin to put in place their new agenda, one they had no choice but to put in place because the changes in the Galaxy. I may be wrong, I may not know anything but I thought I would share my take on things and why I went AWOL from the Light Army.

Savannah
    Last edited by Savannah; 11th July 2015 at 18:07.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

AmberButtermilk (30th May 2015), Amenjo (30th May 2015), betoobig (31st May 2015), Bubu (31st May 2015), DaRkViPeR (31st May 2015), Gardener (31st May 2015), Icare (24th December 2021), justntime2learn (30th May 2015), kat (30th May 2015), Meggings (6th January 2016), Morbid (30th May 2015), Nasu (1st June 2015), Patrikas (31st May 2015), Richard S. (31st May 2015), sandy (30th May 2015), Ulyse30 (31st May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Default Re: Confessions of an AWOL Light Worker

thanks! i too have doubts every now and again. though we gotta believe into something right? what you explained to us is a possible outcome, surely. i think we must all hope that will never happen. by not letting fear introduced into our thinking and being positive about our collective future we all increase chances of the humanity getting through this one just fine - like countless times before.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

betoobig (31st May 2015), Bubu (31st May 2015), Icare (24th December 2021), Nasu (1st June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

i agree with both. It is said we must take our responsability and we should ask for help in a responsable way from the universe. We are the battle fields. I know sometimes it gets too hard on us, but now more than ever we have to keep strong...please.

LOVE
    Juan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

right place for this
    http://www.clarity-of-being.org/affirmations.htm

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bubu (31st May 2015), Icare (24th December 2021), Nasu (1st June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    i agree with both. It is said we must take our responsability and we should ask for help in a responsable way from the universe. We are the battle fields. I know sometimes it gets too hard on us, but now more than ever we have to keep strong...please.

LOVE
    Juan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

right place for this
    http://www.clarity-of-being.org/affirmations.htm
    Thanks Juan its a nice book indeed

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

If you are in a slave situation and you don't know who your enemies are, you have to assume they are all your enemies and act accordingly. Perhaps that is our situation. If you follow any agenda, you can be certain that what ever outcome they plan you will lose.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Icare (24th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread