+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How would you do it ???

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default How would you do it ???

I had a thought , just for brain food for everyone ... to put the UFO thing in a different light to help wake up others ... If you were an advanced (ET) and you were task to visit a primitive world that had a lust for war and killing , how would you go about telling them , they are not alone in the Universe ... thoughts ??? also keep in mind they might be your little brothers who don't know their true origins ... As your forefathers and theirs are the same race from the same star system , just you and them are on different levels of evolution and technology ... it might help us all to view it from their perspective ... anyone ??? their planets' future hangs in your words and actions ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2015), cursichella1 (31st May 2015), jagman (1st June 2015), joeecho (1st June 2015), justntime2learn (31st May 2015), Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), WhiteFeather (1st June 2015), yuhui (1st June 2015), ZooLife (31st May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Re: How would you do it ???

errrrm

.... I guess Whitley Strieber might answer by saying:
    kidnap them at night whilst they slept,
    beam them onto my ship
    and then get my organic/robotic flunkies
    to waggle probes around in their *cough* orifices
    However, my answer, might be to point out all the
    weird and wonderful crop circles, that humans couldn't
    possibly have created (with today's technology).
    (Has anyone else noticed that this phenomenon seems
    to be dying out in recent years?)

How would i talk to them ? Let them know they're not alone ?
    Crop circles might be a good way....

It would be preferable to speak to each of them individually,
    via dreams, via meditation (perhaps)... but there's just
    so many human beings... there wouldn't be enough time
    to speak to them all.

It would be important to speak to them using means that
    couldn't be faked by other human beings. Humans often
    distrust each other, for good reasons. The message would
    have greater credibility if it arrived in an obviously
    alien form.

be happy :-)

lucidity
    Last edited by lucidity; 31st May 2015 at 21:53.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st June 2015), cursichella1 (31st May 2015), Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), yuhui (1st June 2015), ZooLife (31st May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I had a thought , just for brain food for everyone ... to put the UFO thing in a different light to help wake up others ... If you were an advanced (ET) and you were task to visit a primitive world that had a lust for war and killing , how would you go about telling them , they are not alone in the Universe ... thoughts ??? also keep in mind they might be your little brothers who don't know their true origins ... As your forefathers and theirs are the same race from the same star system , just you and them are on different levels of evolution and technology ... it might help us all to view it from their perspective ... anyone ??? their planets' future hangs in your words and actions ...
    That is an interesting idea to explore not unlike this question: If you could go way back in time what would you tell your ancestors?

Maybe some ET's have advanced to a level that they recognize that messing with a world timeline has unforeseen consequences. Although, that may have already occurred. In that case, the cat is out of the bag.

I think this is the same problem as a god wanting to reveal himself to his creation. How can he reveal himself to his creation without appearing as part of his creation? Appearing as part of creation would not be a revealing of this god, would it?

This communication of an advanced (ET) to the people of this world looks way more complicated the more I think of it.

Thank you for starting this thread, ghostrider.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st May 2015), ghostrider (1st June 2015), joeecho (1st June 2015), Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), yuhui (1st June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Seeing is believing.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), Richard S. (1st June 2015), yuhui (1st June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Seeing is believing.
    we all saw 911 , some don't believe ... I would visit in mass , all in one week , get the inhabitants talking amongst themselves , tell them on a certain day we will land and visit their leaders in mass ...then if they have weapons like we do , they might shoot us down ... we would have to declare them off limits until they develop peaceful thinking and living ... it merits study for sure ... it might help us here on Earth understand ET's situation in trying to help us ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jagman (1st June 2015), joeecho (1st June 2015), Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), yuhui (1st June 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 times in 1,900 posts

I would simply take over all the communication satelites and the entire Net, Send my message
    to the people of Earth with a list of demands to the controllers. I't might cause a little bit
    of panic among the masses but I seriously doubt people would jump off of buildings or run
    into busy roadways to commit harrycarry lol.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

ghostrider (1st June 2015), joeecho (1st June 2015), Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), Lefty Dave (1st June 2015), yuhui (1st June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

our dilemma , the ETs are so advanced they cannot think at our level any more ... they send one spirit form to teach an entire planet , and every time the teaching gets corrupted , the people more enslaved ... they stick to the same program and it doesn't work fast enough to save a generation , they say it will take us 800 more years before we become real human beings ... they has to be a way to reason with a planet full of confused people who love war and money more than peace and freedom and love ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jagman (2nd June 2015), joeecho (1st June 2015), Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), yuhui (1st June 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I't might cause a little bit
    of panic among the masses but I seriously doubt people would jump off of buildings or run
    into busy roadways to commit harrycarry lol.
    I don't know about that, have you seen teenagers lately?

16. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

I would get as many volunteer souls as possible to incarnate into that civilisation. They would be part of the collective consciousness of that civilisation. Because of their Soul connection to my civilisation they would know stuff without necessarily knowing why. This info/feeling if strong enough would enter the mass collective consciousness in a gentle , ethical and legal way.
    In order for those awakening entities who start their search to find material on their spiritual roadmap of awakening, I would , with prior agreement, set up visits & communications with certain (very brave) volunteer souls, who agree to put information out into the public domain despite the inevitable ridicule & worse.
    This info would help the other awakening entities on their journey.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

DNA (2nd June 2015), ghostrider (2nd June 2015), jagman (2nd June 2015), Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), Wakanpyro (1st June 2015), yuhui (1st June 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

It would seem that one of the greatest problems faced would be the fact of dealing with people who have been deceived for so many generations. It may just be my view, but we are taught so many wrong things, ways and beliefs in each and every nation. We are deceived by our governments, our news sources and even when we come to a place such as this seeking information, views and possible help, we again can be confronted with those who lie in wait to dis-inform and confuse. Those of this world are so confused and each group wants us as individuals to choose between white or black, this side or that side, one belief or another. Yet, we are making our choices according to what we think we know and what we perceive as truth. How then when we can't even agree for certain on other worlders, those of another time or dimension as to whether they be good or not. How then can we be brought into a future with them when we don't know... understand... truly perceive with clarity?
    I don't believe that the majority of people love war, yet we talk of ourselves as a war loving race. Possibly a race oppressed by those who use war and killing to keep the people submissive and clinging to whatever beliefs they present. This enables control through fear allowing their greed to be fed by the masses.
    Trust should not be given but earned and even with the otherworlders, trust has been tainted. Only through time and building trust through the masses will it come.
    Dealing with a child who is fearful, gaining their trust and spending time is one thing. Dealing with an abused child who's fears are believed are protecting them is another. Loving the child, spending the time and COMMUNICATING openly and honestly is the only way through.
    Many of us have noticed that some speak of Reptilians being deceivers and enemies and yet others are convinced that that is just a group. Some speak of various races from off world who are here to help and yet others are convinced they also are deceptive. We don't trust our governments, we don't trust the offworlders and so the greatest of obstacles to overcome would be trust. This, can only happen one heart at a time. Just some thoughts.........................

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wakanpyro For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st June 2015), ghostrider (2nd June 2015), jagman (2nd June 2015), Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), wnlight (1st June 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Greetings,

I agree with jagman on this...I'd pull up in front of the planet...make my presence and position known...then move away and observe if my 'intervention' had any effect....
    Blessings...end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

ghostrider (2nd June 2015), jagman (2nd June 2015), Kelly Anne (1st June 2015), ZooLife (4th June 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Personally, I think I already saw this movie: The Day The Earth Stood Still - original B/W version. If people are not open to your message, they will not hear it no matter how hard you try. Earth humans are being conditioned for fear and hatred and distrust. This conditioning works because that is what we know of our own human history of violence at all levels for all time.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

ghostrider (2nd June 2015), jagman (2nd June 2015), Kelly Anne (2nd June 2015), Orph (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (4th June 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Kelly Anne's Avatar
    Thanks

My mom and I discuss this quite often...

For us, it comes down to how other will react?

Neither of us would be afraid...but curious and wanting to interact. We both figure if they are hostile (agreeing that they are more advanced) it would be because someone/something somewhere before interacting with us has given them the impression that they have to be.

If they are just here to abduct/kill...whatever...Then, no matter our reaction, that is what they will do...so why not try to interact peacefully on our end in the beginning?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelly Anne For This Post:

ghostrider (2nd June 2015), jagman (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (4th June 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kelly Anne (here)
    My mom and I discuss this quite often...

For us, it comes down to how other will react?

Neither of us would be afraid...but curious and wanting to interact. We both figure if they are hostile (agreeing that they are more advanced) it would be because someone/something somewhere before interacting with us has given them the impression that they have to be.

If they are just here to abduct/kill...whatever...Then, no matter our reaction, that is what they will do...so why not try to interact peacefully on our end in the beginning?
    here is the kicker that I hoped people would think about , what if there is a cosmic law( a galactic agreement with 1,5 billion members) , that does not allow direct interference with the planets natural evolution process ??? A very strict protocol in place for millions of years and if violated and your caught on Earth , if you have trouble , other races are forbidden to give you aid ( example the Tunguska event they had trouble and no aid was coming , so they blew themselves up )... you must let the people decide for themselves , their choice ...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Kelly Anne (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (4th June 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Cosmic pen pals. Give us a reason to work on our problems. Oh and crazy space earwigs to make our leaders tell the truth. Would giving us an accurate world history be in violation? It would depend on if being deceaved is part of our natural evolution.
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

DNA (2nd June 2015), ghostrider (2nd June 2015), jagman (2nd June 2015), Kelly Anne (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (4th June 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

maybe you send spirits of teachers , slowly , over time , telling the same message , and those who in their hearts want truth , love , freedom , harmony, will have ears to hear and make course corrections ... slowly over time others see something different about these truthers ... they get thirsty , they seek , they find , even in the face of their deceptive leaders ... then you drip some technology into their dreams , and they build it ... then you meet with them , one person from every country ... then bring them all together , teach them face to face and then send the group to the world and let the people have an honest choice of how they wish to live and be ... I just know for 13,500 years people smarter than us have done the same thing and it has not produced world wide results yet ... I fear we don't have time to wait , something must be done , a mass demonstration or giant ship landing and a world wide broadcast ... I want to jumpstart a better future and save our world/nature ...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd June 2015), jagman (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (4th June 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Plotus's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It seems the Earth is effectively protected by vast quantities of space junk, and flooded with all imaginable manner of transmissions. TV, Radio, X ray, Auditory/Sonic, HAARP, Thousands of aircraft navigating the globe every day. All they would have to do is land on the moon and observe, or remain close by in space and observe. Our oceans, lakes and rivers are polluted, our land has regions of extreme deadly radiation lying in ruin, Our air contaminated, wars raging....... why even bother ? More likely a 'Do Not Enter' buoy or two left in close proximity of earth to warn others about the toxic danger of extraterrestrial visits.

That may seem callous, but I believe likely.

+ Reply to Thread