+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oregon Seaquake

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Oregon Seaquake

I have been watching for the big one , the ET's foretold of a 9.0 seaquake off the coast of Oregon affecting California , Washington and a ring shaped tsunami that would cost more lives than the Indonesia tsunami of 2004 which claimed 359,796 lives ... I see quakes today but not on the forum , anyone ??? that area is in danger , they say it is a cosmic event , pressure has been building for centuries ... I'm afraid for all the humans living in that region ... spread the word , tell them to be aware ... I believe it will be bigger than 911 ... the ET's say the quake will last for five minutes , and smaller yet strong quakes will follow and smaller tsunamis ... our world needs to be made aware ... spread the word ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2015), Fairy Friend (1st June 2015), justntime2learn (1st June 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (1st June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Default Re: Oregon Seaquake

Well, when it happens I will be feeding the fish.....literally.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2015), ghostrider (1st June 2015), justntime2learn (2nd June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I'm looking for some big puzzle pieces , for two even bigger events , after or before the 9.0 in Oregon , a big one in San Francisco that destroys the whole city , then America has two civil wars back to back and the country will be divided into five sectors etc ... My concern is humanity degenerating like in the past ... chance favors the prepared mind , so making people aware will help them cope with Earth's future events still to come ...there is a silver lining , we do make it ... we do evolve , only after much suffering ... they say we will achieve cosmic space flight , visit the homeworld of Lyra and find our true origins ... we even learn to travel in other dimensions , time shifted places , nothing will remain hidden from us ... We become the ET's and help other less evolved planets , for we have a history behind us that will help them , we will know their situation very well for we lived through it ourselves ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (2nd June 2015), justntime2learn (2nd June 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (2nd June 2015), RUSirius (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (2nd June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It is interesting to note that given the fighting within countries and between countries and the suffering it inflicts on its people, one small pebble (as far as the size of things in the universe go) smashing into the earth would make all that child's play.
    Last edited by ZooLife; 2nd June 2015 at 00:59.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2015), ghostrider (2nd June 2015), justntime2learn (2nd June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The ground swells like a wave.
    Scary

Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2015), ghostrider (2nd June 2015), justntime2learn (2nd June 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Scott (here)

The ground swells like a wave.
    Scary

Scott
    Imagine a huge tsunami on top of that ... that's what I fear will happen off the coast of Oregon ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2015), justntime2learn (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (2nd June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I have been watching for the big one , the ET's foretold of a 9.0 seaquake off the coast of Oregon affecting California , Washington and a ring shaped tsunami that would cost more lives than the Indonesia tsunami of...
    Thanks for this post. Which ETs? Not that I doubt the region is vulnerable. I've experienced more than my share of large ones (that probably won't compare to the potential big one...). I'm interested to know about the source and their specifics. Thanks!
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

justntime2learn (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (2nd June 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I have been watching for the big one , the ET's foretold of a 9.0 seaquake off the coast of Oregon affecting California , Washington and a ring shaped tsunami that would cost more lives than the Indonesia tsunami of...
    Thanks for this post. Which ETs? Not that I doubt the region is vulnerable. I've experienced more than my share of large ones (that probably won't compare to the potential big one...). I'm interested to know about the source and their specifics. Thanks!
    their leader Ptaah plejaren spaceship commander , the Ishwich of Earth he they say , went to the future and viewed the quake ...the plejaren have been trying to help mankind here for 13,500 years now ... you can read contact report 392 it is translated from German into English ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...act_Report_392

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2015), justntime2learn (2nd June 2015), pyrangello (2nd June 2015), ZooLife (2nd June 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,997 times in 2,111 posts

In the last string of quakes off the coast of Oregon the ocean floor dropped 8 feet at one time. I believe this was about 6 weeks ago. Just an fyi

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

cursichella1 (18th August 2015), ghostrider (2nd June 2015), justntime2learn (2nd June 2015), Wind (3rd June 2015), ZooLife (2nd June 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

For the time being I will enjoy my ocean front view but apparently it will eventually be an ocean view.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

cursichella1 (18th August 2015), ghostrider (2nd June 2015), Wind (3rd June 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    In the last string of quakes off the coast of Oregon the ocean floor dropped 8 feet at one time. I believe this was about 6 weeks ago. Just an fyi
    Ptaah said somewhere around 1680 there was a 9.0 off the coast of Oregon , since then the pressure has been building for another release of energy ...must be nice to live to be 900 years old , you can say you were there when it happened ... with the melting of Greenland , most forget , water is very heavy , that added water is pushing on the sea floor ... then Japan moves then the west coast rebounds , the back and forth over and over with the waves of the ocean ... the Japan quake of 2011 being 9.0 it is bound to happen on the west coast just as fierce ... my spirit won't let go of this coming event , I feel called to open my heart and must lay it out there ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ZooLife (3rd June 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

It is definitely a concern living along the ring of fire but I take a weird sense of comfort in knowing that the universe will eventually bite me in the ass no matter where I live.

I try to stay light about it but it doesn't mean I do not appreciate the info ghostrider, because I do.

My interest is boundless, really.

+ Reply to Thread