+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aussie student proves existence of plasma tubes floating above Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Aussie student proves existence of plasma tubes floating above Earth

This is an awesome accomplishment. Cleo Loi, a 23-year-old undergrad student, "has discovered that giant, invisible, moving plasma tubes fill the skies above Earth."

First she was met with disbelief. "Ms Loi told news.com.au that her research was initially dismissed as being based on imperfections in the telescope images. 'They had never seen this type of thing before. No one had looked at the data in this way before,' she said. 'A lot of the people were pretty convinced is was some problem with the imaging, that it was nothing to get excited about.'"

The implications could be far-reaching. "Ms Loi said the drifting plasma tubes could distort astronomical data, especially satellite-based navigation systems. It may also mean we need to re-evaluate our thinking about how galaxies, stars and clouds of gas behave and what they look like."

Full story is here: news.com.au
    Cleo Loi's paper is here: onlinelibrary.wiley.com

2. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

amor (3rd June 2015), Aviator (4th June 2015), avid (3rd June 2015), Awakening2014 (3rd June 2015), Baby Steps (3rd June 2015), bennycog (3rd June 2015), Billy (3rd June 2015), BMJ (7th June 2015), Carmody (3rd June 2015), chanda (3rd June 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd June 2015), conk (5th June 2015), Earthship (3rd June 2015), Ecnal61 (4th June 2015), ElfeMya (4th June 2015), Elisheva (3rd June 2015), EvoAwa (4th June 2015), Feritciva (3rd June 2015), Finefeather (5th June 2015), Gaia (3rd June 2015), Gardener (6th June 2015), grannyfranny100 (3rd June 2015), guayabal (3rd June 2015), Hervé (3rd June 2015), hohoemi (3rd June 2015), Inaiá (3rd June 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd June 2015), Jetsam (3rd June 2015), ks4ever (3rd June 2015), Magnus (3rd June 2015), mahalall (3rd June 2015), Matt P (3rd June 2015), moekatz (3rd June 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd June 2015), Nasu (3rd June 2015), Noir (4th June 2015), Pam (3rd June 2015), penn (3rd June 2015), phillipbbg (3rd June 2015), Quinnan (3rd June 2015), sigma6 (3rd June 2015), silverfish (3rd June 2015), Sir Eltor (3rd June 2015), Snoweagle (3rd June 2015), StandingWave (6th June 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2015), URIKORN (3rd June 2015), Vangelo (4th June 2015), Wind (3rd June 2015), yelik (3rd June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2

Default Re: Aussie student proves existence of plasma tubes floating above Earth

Here's a short video overview of Cleo Loi's research.

Thanks Christian

Edit to add:

I think her work will have far reaching implications in our world, especially in FE, the grid, chemtrails and communications. Also quite possibly dimensional and space travel.
    Last edited by Guest; 3rd June 2015 at 18:19.

4. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

avid (3rd June 2015), Awakening2014 (3rd June 2015), bennycog (3rd June 2015), Billy (3rd June 2015), Carmody (3rd June 2015), christian (3rd June 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd June 2015), conk (5th June 2015), Earthship (3rd June 2015), Ecnal61 (4th June 2015), Elisheva (3rd June 2015), Fairy Friend (3rd June 2015), Finefeather (5th June 2015), Gaia (3rd June 2015), Gardener (6th June 2015), ghostrider (3rd June 2015), grannyfranny100 (3rd June 2015), Hervé (3rd June 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd June 2015), Matt P (3rd June 2015), Nasu (3rd June 2015), penn (3rd June 2015), phillipbbg (3rd June 2015), regnak (3rd June 2015), silverfish (3rd June 2015), Sir Eltor (3rd June 2015), Snoweagle (3rd June 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2015), Wind (3rd June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Default Re: Aussie student proves existence of plasma tubes floating above Earth

Does this have anything to do with chemtrails?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Wow. I wonder what this discovery will tell us. Thank you!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

bennycog (3rd June 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd June 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Could these plasma conduits be generated by the planetary pyramids which are found everywhere within certain latitudes? Also, does it begin to look as though Earth is a constructed biosphere?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Elisheva (3rd June 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd June 2015), Pam (3rd June 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

fascinating... I wonder how she overcame their objections to satisfy the criteria of scientific methodology and get her evidence accepted? aside from being a smart cookie ... ;D
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Gardener (6th June 2015), Inaiá (3rd June 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd June 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    No it doesn't.

Nick

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    fascinating... I wonder how she overcame their objections to satisfy the criteria of scientific methodology and get her evidence accepted? aside from being a smart cookie ... ;D
    Why should there have been any objections? Science is all about discovery of new stuff.

Nick

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Snoweagle (3rd June 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Nice find and thx for posting christian.

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    No it doesn't.

Nick

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Why should there have been any objections? Science is all about discovery of new stuff.

Nick
    Well Nick in the ideal free minded world that we should all be living in there should't be any objections!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Jean-Marie (3rd June 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

No it doesn't.

Nick

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Nick
    As for it having nothing to do with chem-trails, outright dismissal is, in the same language you use, flat out wrong.

The answer is ----- we don't know, but the surface evidence says that there is no observable direct connection, so likely, no. However, to re-enforce, we don't know. Perhaps it can be looked into, via assumption and creation of hypothesis, etc.

science is not about discovery.

Science is about observation, first and foremost and then hypothesis based on observation, theory, and then testing of theories. One could say discovery, but discovery is not the face of science, discovery is a side effect. An important distinction. It depends on the given personal understanding of the word discovery and that is a thing that can remain unclear, so one has to be careful about use and definition.

Theories which will remain theories FOREVER (remain mutable and subject to change or elimination).. so that they do not stray into dogma and factualization. As those are the things that kill humanity into circular logic, religion, and downturn into stupidity and death.

I, for one, am interested in this, as it is possible that this is tied to the ley lines and vortex lines of the earth grid.

In fact it is very likely to be directly tied to the dimensional resonant energy lines of the earth grid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as for objections, sigma, they have not even begun.

I'm sure, due to the potential in connection which I state here, that this is 'scientific glass ceiling stuff',and will be vehemently objected to and cut down, as it approaches some of the core lock down points, the purposely erected lock-outs of scientific endeavor which touches on the dimensional fluidity of the universe.

Think of glass and refraction, and think of the air vs the solid BOTH having elasticity and resonance, and think of the grid lines of dimensional plasma that could and would form in a dimensionally flowing system. Like that of a series of reeds in a horn, in a wind/flow.

Edit:

I've watched the video presentation, and may have to revise my opinion on the matter. It appears as if this data and result, will be allowed to exist. Which, in effect, moves humanity, even in scientific circles...closer to understanding the world grid.

(note the image of her looking though an optical telescope, which has nothing to do with how the observations work. It is just a way to get the public to understand the basics of the situation)
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd June 2015 at 13:02.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Awakening2014 (3rd June 2015), christian (3rd June 2015), Finefeather (5th June 2015), Gaia (3rd June 2015), Gardener (6th June 2015), Hervé (3rd June 2015), hohoemi (3rd June 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd June 2015), Nasu (3rd June 2015), noprophet (5th June 2015), StandingWave (6th June 2015), Wind (3rd June 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's great to see a young person thinking outside the box and using old tools in a new way to make new discoveries. Excellent work, good on her.
    Born of frustration.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

Jean-Marie (3rd June 2015), Nasu (3rd June 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Nick
    You, Dear Sir, appear to be living in some sort of fantasy land.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What this very smart young lady may have stumbled upon is a possible explanation for the formation of Sporadic-E layers in the ionosphere. If she has, she will be due very significant acclaim from RF propagation scientists. The causes of sporadic-E is still more or less a mystery (there are lots of theories) and a minor Es event is occurring now (1500 gmt 3 June 2015) over NW Europe.

Chemtrails are supposedly laid down in the upper troposphere. The video describes the plasma tubes as being formed in the ionosphere - about 100 km to 1000 km up, well above the troposphere.

However, if chemtrails do have any connection with the formation of these plasma tubes, that fact will no doubt become apparent as research continues.

Nick

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Carmody (3rd June 2015), Finefeather (5th June 2015), Snoweagle (3rd June 2015)

23. Link to Post #13

A better view for the lay person -example of the magnetosphere, ionosphere, plasma-sphere and the plasma tubes .

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

Jean-Marie (3rd June 2015), Nick Matkin (3rd June 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

Nick
    Last time I looked, science provided new hips for my mum, life-extending drugs for my dad, satellite navigation across the planet, automatic washing machines, weather forecasts, what constitutes a good diet (we tend to ignore that one), mass availability of clean water (but not everywhere yet), international air travel, the internet... you get the picture.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Snoweagle (3rd June 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

This wasn't something stumbled upon. She had a theory. She figured out a way to test that theory. It was well thought out and brilliant. She implemented it and found how these plasma tubes move, do follow magnetic lines and shape and sizes. She should get credit for that. Bravo!!

I would think local weather patterns like wind, rain and the Jetstream would be bigger factors in how a chemtrail is dispursed from it's origin. Small particles can reach upwards but I would think it is minimal but might be drawn up where it reaches downward. The plasma tube would be at that spot at that time. Not sure if the small metal particulars follow magnetic lines of the earth, others factors (wind, rain, jetstream...) would probably override that too. Nor does that mean it's following the same magnetic lines as the plasma tube. Not sure if that was what was asked but was picturing metal filings on paper with a magnet underneath or in the middle and how they align with magnetic lines.....just thinking out loud...not always do we have wind or rain or a jetstream present.

I think her ideas will be adapted to other applications. I am not into the chemtrail subject but this may relate to earthquakes and other weather patterns that I enjoy learning about. Think outside the box is not as easy as it sounds. This is exciting new news.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

StandingWave (6th June 2015), Wind (7th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    This wasn't something stumbled upon. She had a theory. She figured out a way to test that theory. It was well thought out and brilliant. [...]
    Indeed. By "stumbled upon" I meant she may have inadvertently found the answer to something else - in addition to something she was looking for.

She had clear ideas and was able to get all the various facilities to carry out the experiments.

Nick

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Nick
    Last time I looked, science provided new hips for my mum, life-extending drugs for my dad, satellite navigation across the planet, automatic washing machines, weather forecasts, what constitutes a good diet (we tend to ignore that one), mass availability of clean water (but not everywhere yet), international air travel, the internet... you get the picture.
    But your examples don't threaten the status quo of the mighty institutions of the world. Where does science stand on the electric universe, unique massive stone constructions of the past, all manner of historical anomalies, aspects of nutrition, free energy, UFOs, pollution, climate changes, and all manner of other subjects? Deny, ignore, and ridicule. That's where science stands. Science and other fields of study have been near totally co-opted by those whose agenda would be harmed by the truth.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Wind (7th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Plasma is known in the science world as the '4th state of matter', and this corresponds to the 4th physical dimension... which is the etheric... in esoteric science.
    It has been predicted that science will uncover this state of matter in this century, and so this is great news, although it will probably be resisted by some of the old die-hards.

In esoterics we have... starting from the top.
    7. Physical Atomic state
    6. Physical sub-atomic state
    5. Physical super etheric state
    4. Physical etheric state (Chemical atom)(Plasma)
    3. Physical Gaseous state
    2. Physical Liquid state
    1. Physical 'Solid' state

The interesting thing to note is that we have not yet actually 'observed'... thanks to Carmody... the real physical atom.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Wind (7th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Nick
    I wasn't aware anyone was denying science has done some brilliant things. You've clearly utterly misread my comment.

Conk made a better response than I could have.

+ Reply to Thread