+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Extreme loneliness and anxiety

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Extreme loneliness and anxiety

Hey Iarmheid, you are not alone buddy! I know it feels like that, even when you're surrounded by people. As you say, they're all so plastic - it sometimes seems that they live on a different planet, the way they're oblivious to all the horror around the planet, and lap up and re-spew the propaganda they're fed.

I remember the impact it had on me watching Michael C Rupert crying over what he saw in the world. It had a huge effect on me.

The road to awakening IS a lonely one, because at the end of the day, ONLY YOU can wake up YOU! It is a huge effort to be that different person, to not go along with the status quo just so you'll be accepted. Its a huge challenge to make it known to yourself what IS actually going on in the world. I have questioned my own sanity many, many times. I was seriously depressed for a couple of years knowing the enormity of the problems we face.

However, when you start to see the solutions, when you start to understand that we can turn it around, when you know in your heart that we have everything we need and can do it tomorrow if we choose. I started to participate instead of just giving out, and badgering people. Every now and then I just can't let the ignorance around me go unchallenged, so I plant some seeds...

We are each engaged in our own struggles, which can make our path all that more difficult, but if you just stay true to yourself and what you know, all this will change. I have been struggling myself this last few years, but the anxiety and depression don't last. Do what you can, dream big. Never give up!

Gambate!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Iarmhéid (here)
    Thank you for listening zoolife. This is a classic song hehe

AWSOME! Love the music.

THANKS!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

raregem (8th June 2015), Valley (4th June 2015), Wind (8th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I too felt the same way, the media (hello Murdoch!) and majority of people i grew up with and worked with in Australia were bigoted, blind and only interested in drinking, sport and their next pull. I suggest getting on meetup.com and finding some groups to join where people have the same interests as you. I also changed my life when i started studying Transpersonal Art Therapy which opened my cycle of friends even wider to people I now consider life-long friends. Don't dwell not the traditional media, turn off the tv - its only feeding our fears anyway. Be the change you want to see in the world, you'll be surprised at how it has a knock on effect on the people around you. They will see how happy you are and the light within and say "i want what she's having!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LandOf Oz For This Post:

Meggings (4th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Last edited by Iarmhéid; 19th January 2019 at 15:24.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iarmhéid For This Post:

Antagenet (8th June 2015), Guish (8th June 2015), Wind (8th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

This world has a plague on it these days. The actual carrying capacity for Human Beings here is a number of us in the trillions, however, the number of banksters and multi-national corporations (same thing) has already been grossly exceeded.

And, this is what they do.

They do not want anyone to pay attention to your soul, and they try to focus all of us into only the ego.

The results of this are what you have noticed.

There is nothing wrong with you, all of this is external.

peace
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ego vs Soul.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	30147  

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

Becky (9th June 2015), Bubu (8th June 2015), Guish (8th June 2015), raregem (8th June 2015), Wind (8th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

Iarmhéid, i'm pretty much on the same page..i'm kind of depress at the moment which i posted on my thread last week.

right now i'm dealing with people who are freaking christian going to church and praying bull**** but quite opposite of what "the bible teaches". live in asian traditional is kind of tough aswell, must show respect and can't be rude to adult(authorization) while many of them have no respect for themselves...talk about politics? even more depression...i can go on and on just about every subject of human actions and how society is run.

this thought coming in last few weeks questioning on being Awake where you can see whole spectrum not just 1 or 2, is better to awake or fall asleep? being awake fell so much pain and anger...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 8th June 2015 at 09:34.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Antagenet (8th June 2015), Guish (8th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 338 posts

This wise poem might speak to your sense of isolation.
    Hugs

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Earthlink (8th June 2015), Guish (8th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    This world has a plague on it these days. The actual carrying capacity for Human Beings here is a number of us in the trillions, however, the number of banksters and multi-national corporations (same thing) has already been grossly exceeded.

And, this is what they do.

They do not want anyone to pay attention to your soul, and they try to focus all of us into only the ego.

The results of this are what you have noticed.

There is nothing wrong with you, all of this is external.

peace
    That was a very nice comparison.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Earthlink (8th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member Old Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I just briefly wanted to swing by and share that I can relate to the loneliness. I've recently come to realise that my loneliness was me feeling sorry for myself for being alone. It was part of a much broader pattern of self pity. This may or may not relate to your situation (only you know the cause of your own feelings) but like others I'd suggest that whatever you're feeling, it isn't permanent. You'll figure it out.

The greatest difficulties lead to the greatest understanding and the most profound change.

Kindly.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

Guish (4th August 2015), Meggings (4th August 2015), Orph (5th August 2015), Selkie (4th August 2015), Wind (4th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2