Thread: Needles from Space

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,459 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Needles from Space

Quote Posted by SeymourVandal (here)
    Oh well, that settles it then. My mistake.

Spoiler Alert: If your agenda is to dismiss my real-world observational experience and suffering, you don't have to scour the Internet to do it. Just call me Chicken Little, and go back to sleep.
    Googling "known snowflake types" took me 3 seconds. I hardly call that "scouring the internet" to prove you wrong. I am not sure what your suffering is or how it relates to the shapes of snowflakes.

My real world observations say I have only lived in places with at least 6 months of winter - and snow. 40 years of 6 months each is 240 months experience with snow, and I have seen all different types. Your snow didn't look all that weird to me so I decided to check with a 3 second google search and found that snow does indeed form into needles in the right conditions. Does this mean your snow isn't made from aluminum oxide, or barium, or some cancer causing substance? No it doesn't at all. But it's not hard to have substances tested for metals, rather than making a completely unverified claim, that can easily be explained with accessible knowledge.

You say it was an "unknown substance" that fell like snow, with the snow and melted with the snow. Is there anything besides the shape that made you think this snow was odd? Did it light on fire?, did it taste funny? etc.

I am not saying that your "snow" or your OP is wrong at all, All I intended with my post was for people to consider that snow can indeed form into needle shapes, among many other unexpected shapes, as this is true and verifiable; that is all, nothing more was in my intention. If you feel threatened by this, maybe ask yourself why.

No offense was intended by me showing snowflake type charts, and I am sorry that humidity causes you suffering.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

The Alley Cat (16th June 2015), Ultima Thule (14th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Cool off Seymour Vandal.

you may not know, but you are admonishing someone who is one of the most polite and well composed being on this forum. Maybe a bit of reading of others posts before getting on high horses would make some good here. Go on is profile and read his posts, many all in a row, you will understand what I mean.

I have never, in years on this forum, seen DeDukshyn be impolite, attacking anyone, in fact, being negative.

So cool off.

The only think I have seen from DeDukshyn is having a good scientific mind at times, and helping as much as he can at all times.

Read his post with a colder mind, you will see there is zero attacks in it, none whatsoever.

Oh la la!

I am so sorry for your misinterpretations, because I know you are a helpful being too. In fact, you would get along both of you if your were a bit patient Seymour Vandal. I am sure of this.
    Last edited by Sierra; 16th June 2015 at 12:47.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th June 2015), Ultima Thule (16th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This was in my back yard for the first time in over 98 years of personal observation. Twelve hours after heavy Chemtrail operations - I can't breathe without medication.

If we seriously think subjects like 'climate change', 'chemtrails', 'mind control' and 'personal health' are separate and discrete - we'll never get anywhere. It's my sincere hope that she benefits from my reply - indeed I hope everybody does. I don't care what you think about me.

The world health organization reports that one in eight total deaths result from poor air quality - and we continue to 'fight' afflictions that are minuscule by comparison. If Project Avalon cannot stand the Light of day - have somebody in authority kick me out. I care about everybody's future much more than anybody's personal opinion of me. You of all people should know that, Flash.

Edit - I take the accusation that I'm allergic to water (humidity), and just too dumb to realize it VERY seriously. That's what they tell everybody who has trouble breathing. Eventually, my allergist was forced to admit 'there is stuff in the air - along with the water' - that's why I get so much relief from a steam bath - because it's not the water that hurts - it's something else.

THAT's where we are now, and this what I'm doing before I die. I respect your right to challenge any kind of theory that might be presented, but if you challenge my observational experience and suffering - you're calling me a liar, plain and simple. An emotional response should be expected, and I'm just grateful my Tourette's didn't kick in. I love you all - that's why I'm here.
    Last edited by SeymourVandal; 16th June 2015 at 03:53. Reason: Emotional distress

6. Link to Post #24
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

If it makes you feel any better, I took DeDukshyn the wrong way one time. Flash is spot on, a lovely member.

Easily distracted sorry, we get sprayed here all the time too. White powder collects on the bricks in our atrium between rains. They seem to dump it only at night now too. Sneaky f***ers.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 16th June 2015 at 03:52.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I, of all people, know that, of course. I am not telling you there is not pollution, or chemtrails, on the contrary. But, it does not stop the fact that it may also be pure nature, those needles flakes. We are here to observe, and discuss findings, not to throw stones at each other.

So, a potential conclusion:

1. There are snow flakes which aren't. They are some kinds of weird stuff falling on us due to pollution or chemtrails, therefore ill intentioned, whichever way we look at it.

2. There are snow flakes which are snow flakes, even if they look weird such as needles shape. It seems that scientific and ancestors observations up to now, ours, can go in that direction as well.

3. There are snow flakes which are snow flakes, but are surrounded or created in weird shape because of pollution and chemtraillings.

Therefore, how do we distinguish one from the other. the main question being when do we stay in, or go out play in the snow?

And then, once distinguished between themselves, which impact the bad ones have on our health? And who are the bast... spraying it? How to protect from it?

In fact, those are the basic questions we should ask and study here, not throwing stones at each others.

This was in my back yard for the first time in over 98 years of personal observation. Twelve hours after heavy Chemtrail operations - I can't breathe without medication.

If we seriously think subjects like 'climate change', 'chemtrails', 'mind control' and 'personal health' are separate and discrete - we'll never get anywhere. It's my sincere hope that she benefits from my reply - indeed I hope everybody does. I don't care what you think about me.

The world health organization reports that one in eight total deaths result from poor air quality - and we continue to 'fight' afflictions that are minuscule by comparison. If Project Avalon cannot stand the Light of day - have somebody in authority kick me out. I care about everybody's future much more than anybody's personal opinion of me. You of all people should know that, Flash.
    Last edited by Flash; 16th June 2015 at 03:59.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th June 2015), SeymourVandal (16th June 2015), Ultima Thule (16th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    If it makes you feel any better, I took DeDukshyn the wrong way one time. Flash is spot on, a lovely member.

Easily distracted sorry, we get sprayed here all the time too. White powder collects on the bricks in our atrium between rains. They seem to dump it only at night now too. Sneaky f***ers.
    I'm sure she's a sweetheart, just like you. But since the subject is so important I have to accept the fact that she could very well be an NSA grad student working on her 'disinfo' dissertation and thus, I'm forced to speak to her in public as if that's what she, in fact was.

We've all heard the phrase 'don't trust anything you read, and less of what you see'. We've heard the phrase 'the devil's in the details'. I have 98 years of human experience to share. Plus, I took pictures. Plus I wrote a poem. If somebody's going to challenge that, they better bring a bigger friend than google.

10. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Flash - that was so well put. I'm still kinda crazy so - you're a big help, believe it or not. There is water, and there's other stuff. I'm sure if we did an airborne particulate study we'd find like....2% pollen on average and 98% pollution on average. There is water - and there is something else.

If you have a large glass of water, and you pour a shot of vodka into it, then you take out a single drop - is it still water?

11. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

I have never, in years on this forum, seen DeDukshyn be impolite, attacking anyone, in fact, being negative.
    Perhaps you haven't seen ALL my posts.

-----------------------------------------------------------

SeymourVandal,

I mean you no offense at all, I took this of what you wrote in the OP "drawing moisture into the region being sprayed, and the personal effect of making it nearly impossible for me to breathe" to mean that the moisture was what was causing you the effect.

Maybe I have some assburgers or something, lol, but it I still think my interpretation isn't far off from what you actually wrote. But ... Ces't la Vie!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 17th June 2015 at 23:19. Reason: bad spelling

12. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

DeDukshyn dear, I hope you respect my comment about the NSA. Even if you were a sneaky little saboteur - you still have two eyes, you still breathe and therefore you suffer with the rest of us. I know I'm challenging people's belief systems (leaf-systems) - that's why I'm such a cute little bunny. Cross-Hares never hurt nobody - we're after the Machine itself!

13. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    [...]
    ... I took this of what you wrote in the OP "drawing moisture into the region being sprayed, and the personal effect of making it nearly impossible for me to breathe" to mean that the moisture was what was causing you the effect.

[...]
    If one is going to post a reply or a comment on someone else's post, I would admonish said potential poster to ensure, verify and ascertain that one is not speed-mis-reading what one is going to reply to or comment on; so as to avoid all sorts of emotional stresses, strains and ensuing flaming wars:

Quote Aerosol operations seem to have the global effect of [...] and the personal effect of [...]
    ... tssssk-tssssk...

Quote Maybe I have some assburgers or something, lol, but it I still think my interpretation isn't far off from what you actually wrote. But ... Ces't la Vie!

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

SeymourVandal (16th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Herve. I put a lot of effort into that sentence - I'm glad you were able to point that out. All night I was wondering if perhaps I was unclear when I wrote it, and I didn't sleep very well - thanks to the work of 'you know who'.

Since you're a moderator, can you tell me if there's a process to formally protest the removal of my reply? That post included a unique phrase - one I've never seen in print before and which may actually prove useful to people who actually care about each other. The phrase is 'Chemtrail Apologist', and I intend to employ it within my work.

Since Project Avalon is the 'how' and 'why' behind my 'invention' of this phrase - it's going to be a significant part of my book. I've been working under the assumption that the leadership here was sincere, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm a divine creator - not an attention-seeker. I'm releasing genuine original content here - not outside links. In other words, for you speed-readers out there - I'm contributing to this community.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in my book.

Thanks for any help you can provide with reinstating my post, Herve. I'm sure it doesn't look very good for this 'moderated forum' to have a post removed so close to a reference to the NSA.

16. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    [...]
    ... I took this of what you wrote in the OP "drawing moisture into the region being sprayed, and the personal effect of making it nearly impossible for me to breathe" to mean that the moisture was what was causing you the effect.

[...]
    If one is going to post a reply or a comment on someone else's post, I would admonish said potential poster to ensure, verify and ascertain that one is not speed-mis-reading what one is going to reply to or comment on; so as to avoid all sorts of emotional stresses, strains and ensuing flaming wars:

Quote Aerosol operations seem to have the global effect of [...] and the personal effect of [...]
    ... tssssk-tssssk...

Quote Maybe I have some assburgers or something, lol, but it I still think my interpretation isn't far off from what you actually wrote. But ... Ces't la Vie!

So I made a mistake that warranted the reaction I got? I'm not even complaining about the reaction at all, I don't care about that at all, how others want to present themselves is none of my business; there was a misunderstanding and a single post that showed snowflake types, with no further implications. I am not trying to war here at all Herve, and have not implied anything negative about Seymour or any of his posts.

I honestly read that aerosol operations were "drawing moisture into the region" and caused the effect. "Moisture" being the subject which was causing the "effect" of the inability to breath. That's all, nothings else to see here, really ...

Perhaps instead of us pointing fingers and bickering, we should just restore this thread back to a point (as in delete a bunch of posts) where further discussion may be had, on topic. If we want to discuss my apparent role as an NSA agent chemtrail apologist, we can start a new thread for that.

17. Link to Post #33
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Thanks Herve. I put a lot of effort into that sentence - I'm glad you were able to point that out. All night I was wondering if perhaps I was unclear when I wrote it, and I didn't sleep very well - thanks to the work of 'you know who'.

Since you're a moderator, can you tell me if there's a process to formally protest the removal of my reply? That post included a unique phrase - one I've never seen in print before and which may actually prove useful to people who actually care about each other. The phrase is 'Chemtrail Apologist', and I intend to employ it within my work.

Since Project Avalon is the 'how' and 'why' behind my 'invention' of this phrase - it's going to be a significant part of my book. I've been working under the assumption that the leadership here was sincere, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm a divine creator - not an attention-seeker. I'm releasing genuine original content here - not outside links. In other words, for you speed-readers out there - I'm contributing to this community.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in my book.

Thanks for any help you can provide with reinstating my post, Herve. I'm sure it doesn't look very good for this 'moderated forum' to have a post removed so close to a reference to the NSA.
    I am the moderator who removed your post for violating the guidelines, not for using the phrase "Chemtrail Apologist" nor for speaking about the NSA. Had that been the issue, I would have told you so, when I notified you of the post removal.

You are a newbie, and you clearly have no knowledge of members and their posting habits or you would not have come out hurling accusations of shill or disinfo agent at a long standing, and respected member of Avalon. If you believe you see a "Chemtrail Apologist", please report the post to the moderators who have a better idea when the phrase might be applied accurately, not being newbies.

I believe at the ATS or GLP forums you can say such things about fellow members with impunity, if that is important to you.

See the little black triangle with the exclamation point below my post? Click on the triangle to report/object to my removal of your post, and the other mods will review the validity of your complaint.

The leadership of this forum is Very Sincere when we request the members follow the guidelines.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th June 2015), Hervé (16th June 2015), Muzz (17th June 2015), RunningDeer (17th June 2015), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2015), Ultima Thule (17th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Computer-generated imagery has been added to my thread without my permission.

The effect these CGI creations have upon the innocent reader - is to diminish my personal experience and photographic evidence regarding the effect aerosol crimes have upon human health.

I am the victim of an ongoing crime, and I came here to share my discovery of an environmental threat to everyone. I've felt little compassion here, and my creative work has been maligned and censored.

My own thread was infiltrated by an obviously hostile actor, and my own work was censored.

I insulted Google, and accused somebody of repeating what Google 'told' them. There isn't a word of my censored post that could reasonably be taken as offensive, when viewed outside the friendly context of pre-existing relationships.

Apparently, if you just spend enough time here - you can hijack threads with full support of the moderators staff. Then, they'll belittle your victim with words like 'newbie'

Is this how we should be 'chronicling the human awakening'?

To display CGI creations side-by-side with photographic evidence is extremely misleading.

I will not be a party to any deception.

20. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To display CGI creations side-by-side with photographic evidence is extremely misleading.

I removed the one with the illustration, so only the chart I posted with actual photos of real snowflakes from the university of Manitoba remains. All the best in your future endeavours Seymour.

21. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/s...lass/class.htm

When I look at places like the "Grand Canyon" I'm reminded that this world went through some drastic changes... and that many species also went extinct and evolved because of those changes. The weather and the ocean's currents are currently undergoing some changes.. So these frozen needles may just be results of these global weather changes.

Did anyone analyze the needles to see what they are made of...or are we just making assumptions because of all the superstitions being tossed around in the alternative media hang out spots?

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2015), DeDukshyn (17th June 2015), Flash (17th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/s...lass/class.htm

When I look at places like the "Grand Canyon" I'm reminded that this world went through some drastic changes... and that many species also went extinct and evolved because of those changes. The weather and the ocean's currents are currently undergoing some changes.. So these frozen needles may just be results of these global weather changes.

Did anyone analyze the needles to see what they are made of...or are we just making assumptions because of all the superstitions being tossed around in the alternative media hang out spots?

Peace
    As presented, it is anecdotal.

There is little doubt in anyone's mind on this forum that our atmosphere is being polluted and spraying does indeed happen at the very least, as geo-engineering, this is a certainty, and I have yet to see any Avalonian claim otherwise. There is a huge lack of education around what contrails are, how they are produced, why they form and under what conditions they form. 95% of all the claimed "chemtrails" I have seen presented are obviously contrails, or fuel dumping. 5% that I have seen presented and some with my own eyes were anomalous enough where a well educated person who understands properties of the air under pressure, would say "That doesn't look right ...".

When one jumps on a bandwagon without understanding in detail what they are actually talking about, and I don't mean assumptions based on loose anecdotes, I mean understanding the mechanics, the physics, then that person may well conclude that everything they see in the sky is chemtrail. I have seen chemtrail proponents that had never even heard of a "contrail" ever before in their life, let alone understood the differences between a chemtrail and a contrail, and let that alone, how the mechanics of trails in the air are formed to be a valued voice on the topic. These people in this category are the most destructive to the alternative community, due to the fact that it becomes easily clear that these peoples are merely lumping concepts and ideas together and making claims they do not understand and cannot explain; meanwhile this lack of discernment gets pointed out and conspiracy theorists get lumped together by educated people and people with influence and discernment as "conspiracy kooks who believe anything" .

The actual thing that sets most of us apart from the brainwashed "masses" is not what we believe, beliefs can be had of anything, anywhere, anytime, any topic, for any reason, but rather, that we can ask questions, look at broader views, challenge everything, and apply our education to our discernment. Without exercising our ability to challenge, and ask questions, then we are the "sheep", just standing on the other side of a fence from those we see ourselves different from.

So to stifle presented distinctions, details, educated information, and various points of views is to stifle what really sets us apart from the "sheeple" and again is destructive to the community.

Needle shaped snowflakes are not new, but they are one of the many various rarer shapes to be found in the snowflake world. Does this mean needle shaped snow flakes are contaminated? obviously not. Does this mean needle shaped snowflakes are free from pollution and contamination? no it does not, and no one claimed this to be true. Does this discussion potentially warrant defining the distinction between the shapes of snowflakes and if or not it means anything further? If we don't want people just claiming that all needle shaped snowflakes are chemtrail snowflakes, when educated people know better than to lump likely unrelated things together to try to make a stronger point, then we again are doing the community a disservice by allowing our lack of discernment to interfere with out valid arguments. Think of the "used car salesman" lumping in the emotional "Don't you love your children? Of course they deserve this newer, bigger car!" - the decision has nothing to do with how much you love your children, but that is lumped in with a false association to help the chances of "selling" you something.

I feel a duty to present these distinctions without any bias or emotion, anywhere I see a lack of distinction that may be less than helpful to the overall understanding of the topic, or may provide further reasoning, discussion and education on the topic. Some people see this as a personal attack on them - I'm not sure why, but I blame a subconscious protection of "encouraged conformity" and "sheeple" mindset, a mindset that doesn't want itself challenged, or presented with distinctions. I've been there before, and have observed this attitude within myself in my early times on Avalon, but I am here to grow and strive for relentless improvement of my interactions with this difficultly persistent physical plane and its inhabitants.

Photo of a needle snowflake, magnified.

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 17th June 2015 at 22:36. Reason: spelling / grammar

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2015), Flash (17th June 2015), Hervé (17th June 2015), RunningDeer (17th June 2015), Sierra (17th June 2015), The Alley Cat (17th June 2015), Ultima Thule (24th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Oh please, stop this.

You seem to be in full fledge paranoid thinking wanting to accuse other of pursuing you, which they obviously are not.

And we are not hijacking your thread, any of us, you are doing it yourself to your own thread.

Come back straight and stop the accusations and the victim/agressor archetype. It does not work here.

Computer-generated imagery has been added to my thread without my permission.

The effect these CGI creations have upon the innocent reader - is to diminish my personal experience and photographic evidence regarding the effect aerosol crimes have upon human health.

I am the victim of an ongoing crime, and I came here to share my discovery of an environmental threat to everyone. I've felt little compassion here, and my creative work has been maligned and censored.

My own thread was infiltrated by an obviously hostile actor, and my own work was censored.

I insulted Google, and accused somebody of repeating what Google 'told' them. There isn't a word of my censored post that could reasonably be taken as offensive, when viewed outside the friendly context of pre-existing relationships.

Apparently, if you just spend enough time here - you can hijack threads with full support of the moderators staff. Then, they'll belittle your victim with words like 'newbie'

Is this how we should be 'chronicling the human awakening'?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th June 2015), Meggings (19th June 2015), RunningDeer (17th June 2015), Sierra (17th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #39
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Fake snow videos:

Video of Georgia snow that does not melt but turns black and smells bad when flame is applied to it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnTJTP-_uYw

Video of Georgia snow, day 2, that does not melt but an icecube with the same flame applied to it does melt.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=I6nLAHfA3hQ

Video of snow in Vancouver that does not melt and that turns black under a flame.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCfxi4lzZug

Video of snow in Massachusetts that also does not melt and turns black under a flame.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaK4q1lOjuQ

Video of snow in Virginia, with a plastic gas smell that burned their eyes a little bit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-zlGLPUWAw

28. Link to Post #40
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

I see SeymourVandal is unsubscribed but I'll still link this here anyway. Gio posted an interview with Dane Wigington and he mentioned they've found copper in snow and that copper is a known ice nucleating agent. Gio's post here.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 2nd July 2015 at 04:01. Reason: grammar
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2