+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: New Age and Religious Cons Aimed at Making Us Passive - An alternative view

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member darthtoaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New Age and Religious Cons Aimed at Making Us Passive - An alternative view

On the advice of Dennis Leahy, I begin this thread under the Mind Control theme because its the closest category I can find to what I want to propose for consideration. I personally hold an alternative view to what I would call the militant approach to change (of the system). In essence, I am voluntarily splitting the thread and I do so not believing its the right thing to do (I think discussions, as long as they are polite, should be free flowing, spontaneous and dynamic) but because I was basically told to grin, and I will comply.

The specific topic is the idea of turning the other cheek. Here is the idea in full with some context ...

Matthew 5: 38-40

38 "You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' 39" But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also"

I propose the following interpretation.

First, this advice is advice on personal conduct. It is specific to personal conduct. It is an expansion of the idea in the following ...

Matt 5: 43-44

43 “ You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

My basic premise is this. Look at history and the present. The Romans held public spectacles by which gladiators fought for the public pleasure. The same phenomenon occurred previously, it occurred after and it occurs this very day. Our video games, our cinematic entertainment, our books,, comics ... everything is designed to make us militant. It is my premise that an extremely small controlling group has consolidated their power, with the assistance of off world entities, and have isolated and insulated themselves from society. One of the prime methods they have from maintaining the illusion that they do not exist is to inundate us with material such as the Bible, Koran, "inspiration" via electronic mind control and feeds to individuals, the aforementioned entertainment venues and so on to essentially keep us "fighting amongst ourselves". As such, the primary mmethod one might use is to refrain from what they would have us do.

I will be clear. I am a firmer military pilot. I bought the big lie as a youth. I'm a highly skilled (instructor) Close Air Support pilot, a trained Forward Air Controller, i have extensive training in multiple martial arts and so on. I own guns. However, I have been brought around so to speak. I quit the military. I quit the industry and the crowd. I'm a truck driver now. I travel the United States unarmed. And I will protect myself and others from harm but from a defensive mindset. I am not an aggressor nor do I initiate confrontation. It might be said that i do not turn the other cheek in a literal fashion and to this I would agree. But it is the premise that is important to me - diffuse situations that arise. I do send energy to those who have the appearance of enemies. And so on.

I realize this is likely to be a short lived thread. I realize my days here are probably numbered grin. But I will not leave voluntarily but will leave if I am asked. If so, I would ask that I at least be allowed to post my email for those who have interest and input on this approach.

In conclusion, I believe that the promotion of violence within our societies is not only an agenda of distraction from the existence of our controllers but also is part of a larger agenda - to keep us from ascension, and thus perpetuate the system as it stands. We could leave if we desired, a simply don't realize that ...

My best to all. David

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

angelfire (5th June 2015), Antagenet (6th June 2015), Aspen (9th June 2015), Awakening2014 (5th June 2015), Baby Steps (5th June 2015), binemaya (9th June 2015), Bluegreen (5th June 2015), bojancan (6th June 2015), boutreality (20th June 2015), Buzzie (6th June 2015), ceetee9 (5th June 2015), Cristian (5th June 2015), drgreig (5th June 2015), Flash (6th June 2015), Gardener (5th June 2015), JChombre (7th June 2015), Jhonie (5th June 2015), JoePiscapo (16th July 2015), Kryztian (5th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), mosquito (7th June 2015), Omni (12th June 2015), penn (7th June 2015), Philaletheian (5th June 2015), Puffin (10th June 2015), RunningDeer (6th June 2015), seko (5th June 2015), SeymourVandal (6th June 2015), shadowstalker (8th June 2015), sijohn (7th June 2015), simbad24 (6th June 2015), sirdipswitch (6th June 2015), Snoweagle (6th June 2015), sommervr (8th June 2015), sunflower (12th June 2015), ulli (6th June 2015), william r sanford72 (6th June 2015), Wind (5th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Default Re: New Age and Religious Cons Aimed at Making Us Passive - An alternative view

Quote Posted by darthtoaster (here)
    I realize this is likely to be a short lived thread. I realize my days here are probably numbered
    Why do you say that ? I find your thread interesting and refreshing .

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Default Re: New Age and Religious Cons Aimed at Making Us Passive - An alternative view

Hi David,

First, I want to commend you for your courage, inner strength, questioning spirit, and soul searching that led you to your decision to walk away from a career in the military. I am sure that it was a difficult decision on many levels.

I agree with your assessment. I also think that if a person was truly honest with themselves and seriously investigated and questioned with an open mind the history of, and their beliefs in, religion and governments--particularly with respect to resolving issues through divisiveness, coercion, violence and wars--that they too would see a very diffferent world from the one they've been brainwashed and manipulated into believing existed. I feel like so many of our problems are caused by ourselves by not questioning anything and blindly accepting (and following) whatever we're told--for whatever reason.

Perhaps if more of us started thinking for ourselves, looking more within than without, and questioning things before acting on them, we just might be able to create the kind of world that we all dream of living in--all but the controllers and psychopaths that is.

Craig
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Aspen (9th June 2015), Baby Steps (5th June 2015), Bluegreen (5th June 2015), darthtoaster (5th June 2015), Elisheva (16th June 2015), JChombre (7th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (6th June 2015), shadowstalker (8th June 2015), ulli (6th June 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 times in 244 posts

The mind control has been around for eons just in different forms. New age, old age just the same old ***t.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th June 2015), boutreality (20th June 2015), darthtoaster (5th June 2015), ZooLife (6th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi Cristian, I'm still here grin. I may not be numbered. So I will continue. Much goodness to you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

JChombre (7th June 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Craig, here's how difficult it was lol.

I did it once, just walked out and my wife had a fit. Threatened divorce. So I went back. One year later, I walked out again, and said "I'm not going back". We are now divorced Now, to be fair to her, she is not into this knowledge I seek. 9-11 isn't an inside job to her. And so on. She doesn't understand me. Thinks I'm crazy. That's OK. We're both happier now.

Things were rough financially for years. But get this - after working hard, I own my own truck and make more now than I ever could have then My son turned out great. He just took his ACT and basically maxed it out All except math, he scored a 30. And he loves me and enjoys spending time with me.

Life is good. 15 years in the military and I have zero benefits, retirement, etc. I wouldn't want it. I never reported for my yearly inactive reserve muster and they never bothered me about it. Its been over 10 years. They don't want to hear from me again. I raised h*ll when I left. There was a lot of bad stuff going on on many levels.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Aspen (9th June 2015), ceetee9 (7th June 2015), cursichella1 (6th June 2015), etheric underground (6th June 2015), JChombre (7th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), mosquito (7th June 2015), RunningDeer (6th June 2015), seko (13th June 2015), Snoweagle (6th June 2015), sunflower (12th June 2015), ulli (6th June 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I've been considering deeply today how I might conclude my thoughts on this. Clearly, there isn't going to be a discussion. Really, that would be expected. This idea of love balanced against force, in a reality such as this, is a paradox. I believe the paradox is solvable, so here is my attempt at that.

The problem of humanity can be simplified to only two aspects - one, we exist in societies which are controlled through malevolent means by malevolent beings, and two, the majority of humanity seems to get off on it. That's putting it bluntly. I would propose the following question for thought only - If the control system and those who manipulate it were removed, what would happen? I propose that it would be a brutal, chaotic mess, even more so than our orderly, cyclical mess now. So, any answer must in my opinion, factor in the apparent immaturity of humanity at large when trying to solve the big problem of corrupt entities running a corrupt societal machine for personal gain.

Here's some information that can shed light on the subject. First, we live in a program. People from diverse backgrounds such as Tom Campbell (computational reality), Stephen Wolfram (cellular automata programs underlying reality), Ray Kurzweil (AI) and Nick Bostrom (probability among other things) all argue persuasively for different aspects of what appears to be a quantized, computational reality. There are many others.

Second, every aspect of this reality is programmed. That includes aliens.

Third, a controller group has and has had access to holographic projection and electronic mind control capability - basically the ability to present realistic experiences such as alien interactions, supernatural occurrences and so on. There is no way to tell for sure just what is what, who is right, what is right and so on. The more we seem to know the more confusing the situation becomes.

Forth, and this is extremely important - the key aspect of this programmed reality is that it is essentially a demonstration of an actual series of events that occurred previously. Its not an experiment, it is a programmed replication of an experiment that went really wrong. The purpose then of this reality is an external purpose.

Fifth, because the purpose of all this is external, each individual being exists with a set of biases inherent to their makeup which makes them who they "are". The reason sshould be apparent - in order to demonstrate what occurred before, the beings within this reality, us, had to act as they acted, within certain boundaries. The implication is this - when we speak of controlling entities, including outside alien influences, whether benevolent or malevolent, who seem to function without a conscience, it is because they were programmed to be that way. Its kind of hard to blame someone for doing what they were programmed to do.

Finally, a certain small percentage of "us", to include aliens, have developed true self awareness - in other words, rather than being robotic organisms going through the motions of a predetermined life, this small group are actually valid life forms according to external criteria. As such, we can't just be turned off like we might turn off a Sims computer game. We have rights. Based on certain degrees of freedom which were designed into us to provide the appearance of spontaneity and realism, theoretically every one of us could achieve true self awareness (measured by a more demanding external standard), but not many have nor is it expected that many ever will. Blindly following ones programming is "easier" - the path of least resistance.

As such, the logical approach to this, in my opinion, seems to be a dissemination of these details of our existence to provide the catalyst for at least the potential for people to break their programming as well as a concentrated focus on self development. Again, theoretically, for those who achieve true awareness, it should be possible to meld that consciousness with the programming of the larger "real" universe, itself a program ...

To me, the only reasonable course of action is one of independence of spirit, forgiveness, understanding, tolerance, self protection, dissemination of information, and personal development, all of which can be done within the system which exists now. Obviously, this is only one approach. Each person must make their own decisions to the degree that they are capable of making them.

13. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Aspen (9th June 2015), awakeningmom (8th June 2015), CdnSirian (20th June 2015), ceetee9 (7th June 2015), East Sun (6th June 2015), Elisheva (16th June 2015), gripreaper (6th June 2015), JChombre (7th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), Mu2143 (8th June 2015), NancyV (6th June 2015), Quinnan (9th June 2015), Reinhard (6th June 2015), RunningDeer (6th June 2015), seko (13th June 2015), sirdipswitch (6th June 2015), Snoweagle (6th June 2015), ulli (6th June 2015), william r sanford72 (6th June 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Im an ex special forces soldier, who agrees that passively allowing everything to be in a bliss bubble wont change this planet.
    Have you watched/listened to Mark passio and michael tsarion and laura eisenhower, none of these true warriors are new age mumbo jumbo illusionists but
    condone the need for people to stand strong and utilize our anger and frustration in positive ways.
    I realise Im here for a purpose and I will continue to change this planet with passion and vigor..much respect for your waking up brother.
    Last edited by etheric underground; 6th June 2015 at 10:21.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Antagenet (6th June 2015), ceetee9 (7th June 2015), darthtoaster (6th June 2015), East Sun (6th June 2015), Elisheva (16th June 2015), Gardener (8th June 2015), JChombre (7th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), mosquito (7th June 2015), NancyV (6th June 2015), RunningDeer (6th June 2015), seko (13th June 2015), Snoweagle (6th June 2015), sunflower (12th June 2015), ulli (6th June 2015), Wind (7th June 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,117 times in 2,403 posts

I'd say your OP was spot on Darth, more power to you.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

ceetee9 (7th June 2015), darthtoaster (6th June 2015), JChombre (7th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), mosquito (7th June 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks etheric and respect returned. Peace and wellness to you and your family, and beyond

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

etheric underground (6th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The Matrix cannot tell us who we are ... Trinity
    (Paraphrased)

I was watching Bill interview David Icke and Jordan Maxwell. David it seems to me is overflowing with positivity. I enjoyed experiencing that. I believe change will come as he describes

Peace Anakie, and personal power. Thank you.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Elisheva (16th June 2015), JChombre (7th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), NancyV (6th June 2015), RunningDeer (6th June 2015), seko (13th June 2015), ulli (7th June 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Darth Toaster - I love it! It's like a mash-up of StarWars and Battlestar Galactica! Funny thing about toast, it comes from bread, which comes from infected grass mush. We're taught to value our 'daily bread', but it's one of the least desirable 'foods' to eat! (I'm speaking from gastric experience here) Bread is made from wheat that contains something else, and that's all we need to know.

They call it yeast in the bakery, but they call it bacteria in the lab. It doesn't matter what we call it - we need to see it for what it is, and by the effects it has on us. Obviously, my own experience is unique but there are cultures that don't infect their food prior to eating it. This is the real mind control, buddy - they just stop us from perceiving reality for what it is - that's all. They don't have to manufacture any 'schemes' on purpose - our own innocent imaginations do that for them because we can only think in ways that our language and culture allows. This goes deep and is hard to talk about - my ideas aren't very complex - I'm just not a very good writer.

I've read enough of your work to know that we share a lot of the same experience - spiritually. I'd like to write more, but it's difficult for me to focus when you've brought up so many great points of interest. I'll try to pop a few words in here and there in reply to your posts as time goes by.

I wish I had my chapter on 'time' finished so you could check it out - time is easy to understand when you see it for what it is - it's just something 'we' made up to record our trips around the sun. When you approach it like that and you take it apart - you see it's just a machine that somebody made up - and they designed it purposely to trick us.

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

On the advice of Dennis Leahy, I begin this thread under the Mind Control theme because its the closest category I can find to what I want to propose for consideration. I personally hold an alternative view to what I would call the militant approach to change (of the system). In essence, I am voluntarily splitting the thread and I do so not believing its the right thing to do (I think discussions, as long as they are polite, should be free flowing, spontaneous and dynamic) but because I was basically told to grin, and I will comply.

The specific topic is the idea of turning the other cheek. Here is the idea in full with some context ...

Matthew 5: 38-40

38 "You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' 39" But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also"

I propose the following interpretation.

First, this advice is advice on personal conduct. It is specific to personal conduct. It is an expansion of the idea in the following ...

Matt 5: 43-44

43 “ You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

My basic premise is this. Look at history and the present. The Romans held public spectacles by which gladiators fought for the public pleasure. The same phenomenon occurred previously, it occurred after and it occurs this very day. Our video games, our cinematic entertainment, our books,, comics ... everything is designed to make us militant. It is my premise that an extremely small controlling group has consolidated their power, with the assistance of off world entities, and have isolated and insulated themselves from society. One of the prime methods they have from maintaining the illusion that they do not exist is to inundate us with material such as the Bible, Koran, "inspiration" via electronic mind control and feeds to individuals, the aforementioned entertainment venues and so on to essentially keep us "fighting amongst ourselves". As such, the primary mmethod one might use is to refrain from what they would have us do.

I will be clear. I am a firmer military pilot. I bought the big lie as a youth. I'm a highly skilled (instructor) Close Air Support pilot, a trained Forward Air Controller, i have extensive training in multiple martial arts and so on. I own guns. However, I have been brought around so to speak. I quit the military. I quit the industry and the crowd. I'm a truck driver now. I travel the United States unarmed. And I will protect myself and others from harm but from a defensive mindset. I am not an aggressor nor do I initiate confrontation. It might be said that i do not turn the other cheek in a literal fashion and to this I would agree. But it is the premise that is important to me - diffuse situations that arise. I do send energy to those who have the appearance of enemies. And so on.

I realize this is likely to be a short lived thread. I realize my days here are probably numbered grin. But I will not leave voluntarily but will leave if I am asked. If so, I would ask that I at least be allowed to post my email for those who have interest and input on this approach.

In conclusion, I believe that the promotion of violence within our societies is not only an agenda of distraction from the existence of our controllers but also is part of a larger agenda - to keep us from ascension, and thus perpetuate the system as it stands. We could leave if we desired, a simply don't realize that ...

My best to all. David

Dear Darktoaster / David,

Thank you for your post that, from my perspective, is truly excellent. Also, thank you for your attempt to get forum members to engage into free, honest, polite discussions. It is a noble attempt and I hope that the idea will catch up and more people will be willing to truly engage in honest discussions.

I have noticed that you replied to most people who posted something on your thread and I like that. It shows decency, respect and appreciation for forum members who take the time to write back to those who post in the thread that you have created. I have very limited experience with forums (or should it be fora in latin?) but I truly believe that thread originators should make an effort to be involved in the discussion generated by their original posts. Otherwise, the thread is just a wild fire with a very short life; and a waste of time for everyone involved.

Now, why do you think that your life will be short in this forum? I am honestly intrigued by that feeling because I'm still learning to navigate in a forum. I personally think that you have a lot to offer to this body with your life experience and honesty. So far what I have seen in your posts is that you bring something tangible, real to the table; you don't hide behind shallow esoteric lingo. Also, remember that I suggested that you start a thread about how you became a channeler. I am sure that several people would be interested to hear your story...So, my friend I hope stick around for a long time.

Now, the idea of "turning the other cheek" can be justified spiritually because the person who is presenting the other cheek will not incur karma; and consequently he/she will stop the karmic cycle with his/her opponent. I personally believe in turning the other cheek in some situations but I also believe that every person has the right to defend himself.

Many blessings,

JC
    Last edited by JChombre; 7th June 2015 at 05:16.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

ceetee9 (7th June 2015), darthtoaster (7th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), ulli (7th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Well thank you for the encouragement. It was a pleasure to read your thoughts. I agree entirely with your thoughts on turning the other cheek. It takes a big soul to do it, but interrupting the karmic cycle is an incredibly powerful tool. I enjoy your insight.

Channeling. I may have missed one of your posts. How I got started. Its a long story. I will try to be succinct.

1999 - the birth of my son. He was premature and was put in special care immediately because he would stop breathing and would have to be revived. This went on for hours. I knew he was going to die. So, while I wasn't a religious person, I looked up during one of his breathing episodes and said aloud - "I don't know if you're there but if you are, I need help and I need it now."

Instant response, a commanding, completely assured voice in my head - "He needs to eat" and I received what I now call a snapshot vision - I saw the little bottles of his mothers milk that were waiting for him in a refrigerator. She was recovering and using a breast pump. They had him on an IV and wouldn't feed him otherwise because they said it would complicate his breathing problems.

I approached the staff about giving him the milk and was flatly rejected. His breathing episodes worsened. I approached them again. Same rejection. I became angry. They threatened to have me thrown out of the hospital. I'm shortening the story here.

At a shift change, a doctor came walking down the hall and I knew he was the guy in charge. Just knew. So I stepped in front of him blocking his way, explained the situation quickly and stated that my son needed his mothers milk or he would die. The doctor confirmed that he had already been told about the situation and began the same line about it not being good and then stopped mid sentence, staring blankly, then came back to reality and said - "Yes, we can do that."

We warmed a bottle of milk, a nurse helped me and I used an eyedropper to feed my son. Full recovery, we left the hospital and went home 24 hours later.

2001, Sept 11 - I was driving in to work (I was still an instructor pilot then) and was not looking forward to the awful day ahead of me. I was lamenting this in my mind when I heard the same voice from 1999. "Its not going to matter." It had been over two years since I heard that voice. They said it three times. Sure enough, our attention was diverted and we went on alert when the 9-11 thing occurred. My "bad day" had not mattered, overwhelmed by events.

I didn't hear from these guys again until May 1, 2010 (there are two of them). Earlier the previous day I had spoken with a fellow truck driver who was having a really rough time (obviously by this time I had left the military and was driving truck). This guy was in really bad shape. Physically bad shape, drunk, just bad all the way around. And I told him I believed I was told to approach him, and that he needed to take some time off and get off the road, that I had had hard times too and the only cure is to recover before going back to work and trying again. I didn't get his name but I did touch his shoulder to encourage him and he agreed and said he would get a room and recover.

Well later that night I got my next load and was driving north on I-35 towards Dallas. It was just after midnight. A huge lighted space opened to my right side, while I was driving, and there was this gigantic being standing there looking at me. Easily eight feet tall or more, perfect musculature, just magnificent. His face always seemed to have a slight shadow. Never got to see his face. He communicated telepathically. It was perfectly clear. The gist of what he said was that I needed to speak in tongues, urgently. So I opened my mouth and nothing happened. I just couldn't do it. So he moved next to me and touched my shoulder, and it just flowed. Five words, three Latin and two I'm not sure. He said repeat them over and over, for "Tom". I didn't know who Tom was. So he flashed a snapshot in my head of the truck driver I had spoken to that morning. Then he disappeared. I did this for forty minutes or so just driving along. Then I heard him again - "It is finished." So I stopped. I drove along in silence. Probably 10 or 15 minutes later the same space opened up to my right. It was weird being in vision and in reality at the same time. The same gigantic guy was standing there and there was a young, naked man as well, normal human size. The lower half of his body was obscured by mists. I didn't recognize him until I looked at his nose - a very unique nose. It was a young (late twenties) version of the truck driver I had spoken to that morning. Tom. He communicated telepathically too - "Thank you" with a huge joyous grin. Then he turned and ran away into the mists, with gigantic guy floating along behind him. They disappeared and the space closed once again.

I've spoken about this on several forums over the years and people say I'm making it up, say Iwas high, they say all kinds if things. It ddoesn't go over well. But that's how it all began. I wasn't high, I don't use intoxicants. That night I had taken a single caffeine pill to stay alert and I do smoke cigarettes.

Anyway, almost as soon as Tom and his guardian disappeared, another space opened, this time right in front of me. There were two gigantic guys there standing next to each other. These guys were more slender. Their faces were in shadows as well. I never clearly saw their faces. And for almost four hours we just talked. I would ask questions and they would answer. Its these guys who had been the voice at my sons birth and in 2001. Come to find out they've been with me my whole life. To take away some of the mystery, they're my older brothers from a lineage way back in the past. They love their little brother

We talked about a lot of things. None of the answers were what I expected, they were unique and novel. About two hours into this, they abruptly stop communicating and look up and to their left, directing my attention there, up and over my right shoulder. And up there was Jesus. I know him now as Yehoshuah. So he's real enough if we are to believe my experience but we have a lot of misconceptions about him. He desires no worship, he's not who we think he is, etc. I don't feel the need to go into detail about that or challenge beliefs. He's cool, very wise, looks a little different than we portray him and he has his work to do which he does just like all the rest of us if we've shaken off our slumber.

There's a lot I'm leaving out but there has to be an end to this post.

Over five years now I've had a constant communication with these guys and a lot of others like Lawrence Welk, Pat Tillman, Richard Pryor, just to name some familiar names and some ordinary non famous people too who are spiritually "up there". Really great folks. Very wise, kind, compassionate ...

They took their time but eventually brought me out of a religious mindset. We live in a computer program. It is possible to ascend and become like them. They have confirmed the existence of numerous alien species, all of them in the same computer program with us, they confirmed the existence of a human exchange program with a race they call the Tans (as opposed to the greys). There is a definite karmic aspect to our program and there is communication outside the program with beings there. The work is ongoing to design an interface to allow ascended beings to come out of here and enter the "real universe" but its recognized that too is a program, just a much more exquisite one.

And there you have it

Be well JC

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th June 2015), ceetee9 (7th June 2015), Debra (7th June 2015), Elisheva (16th June 2015), Gardener (8th June 2015), JChombre (7th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), Loveisall21 (9th June 2015), Mu2143 (8th June 2015), partsdale (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (7th June 2015), sunflower (12th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

If you ask me, it's those damn Taoist teachings that have made people passive.
    Damn you, Lao Tzu and your passiveness inducing mind control!
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

alh02 (7th June 2015), darthtoaster (7th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Well thank you for the encouragement. It was a pleasure to read your thoughts. I agree entirely with your thoughts on turning the other cheek. It takes a big soul to do it, but interrupting the karmic cycle is an incredibly powerful tool. I enjoy your insight.

Channeling. I may have missed one of your posts. How I got started. Its a long story. I will try to be succinct.

1999 - the birth of my son. He was premature and was put in special care immediately because he would stop breathing and would have to be revived. This went on for hours. I knew he was going to die. So, while I wasn't a religious person, I looked up during one of his breathing episodes and said aloud - "I don't know if you're there but if you are, I need help and I need it now."

Instant response, a commanding, completely assured voice in my head - "He needs to eat" and I received what I now call a snapshot vision - I saw the little bottles of his mothers milk that were waiting for him in a refrigerator. She was recovering and using a breast pump. They had him on an IV and wouldn't feed him otherwise because they said it would complicate his breathing problems.

I approached the staff about giving him the milk and was flatly rejected. His breathing episodes worsened. I approached them again. Same rejection. I became angry. They threatened to have me thrown out of the hospital. I'm shortening the story here.

At a shift change, a doctor came walking down the hall and I knew he was the guy in charge. Just knew. So I stepped in front of him blocking his way, explained the situation quickly and stated that my son needed his mothers milk or he would die. The doctor confirmed that he had already been told about the situation and began the same line about it not being good and then stopped mid sentence, staring blankly, then came back to reality and said - "Yes, we can do that."

We warmed a bottle of milk, a nurse helped me and I used an eyedropper to feed my son. Full recovery, we left the hospital and went home 24 hours later.

2001, Sept 11 - I was driving in to work (I was still an instructor pilot then) and was not looking forward to the awful day ahead of me. I was lamenting this in my mind when I heard the same voice from 1999. "Its not going to matter." It had been over two years since I heard that voice. They said it three times. Sure enough, our attention was diverted and we went on alert when the 9-11 thing occurred. My "bad day" had not mattered, overwhelmed by events.

I didn't hear from these guys again until May 1, 2010 (there are two of them). Earlier the previous day I had spoken with a fellow truck driver who was having a really rough time (obviously by this time I had left the military and was driving truck). This guy was in really bad shape. Physically bad shape, drunk, just bad all the way around. And I told him I believed I was told to approach him, and that he needed to take some time off and get off the road, that I had had hard times too and the only cure is to recover before going back to work and trying again. I didn't get his name but I did touch his shoulder to encourage him and he agreed and said he would get a room and recover.

Well later that night I got my next load and was driving north on I-35 towards Dallas. It was just after midnight. A huge lighted space opened to my right side, while I was driving, and there was this gigantic being standing there looking at me. Easily eight feet tall or more, perfect musculature, just magnificent. His face always seemed to have a slight shadow. Never got to see his face. He communicated telepathically. It was perfectly clear. The gist of what he said was that I needed to speak in tongues, urgently. So I opened my mouth and nothing happened. I just couldn't do it. So he moved next to me and touched my shoulder, and it just flowed. Five words, three Latin and two I'm not sure. He said repeat them over and over, for "Tom". I didn't know who Tom was. So he flashed a snapshot in my head of the truck driver I had spoken to that morning. Then he disappeared. I did this for forty minutes or so just driving along. Then I heard him again - "It is finished." So I stopped. I drove along in silence. Probably 10 or 15 minutes later the same space opened up to my right. It was weird being in vision and in reality at the same time. The same gigantic guy was standing there and there was a young, naked man as well, normal human size. The lower half of his body was obscured by mists. I didn't recognize him until I looked at his nose - a very unique nose. It was a young (late twenties) version of the truck driver I had spoken to that morning. Tom. He communicated telepathically too - "Thank you" with a huge joyous grin. Then he turned and ran away into the mists, with gigantic guy floating along behind him. They disappeared and the space closed once again.

I've spoken about this on several forums over the years and people say I'm making it up, say Iwas high, they say all kinds if things. It ddoesn't go over well. But that's how it all began. I wasn't high, I don't use intoxicants. That night I had taken a single caffeine pill to stay alert and I do smoke cigarettes.

Anyway, almost as soon as Tom and his guardian disappeared, another space opened, this time right in front of me. There were two gigantic guys there standing next to each other. These guys were more slender. Their faces were in shadows as well. I never clearly saw their faces. And for almost four hours we just talked. I would ask questions and they would answer. Its these guys who had been the voice at my sons birth and in 2001. Come to find out they've been with me my whole life. To take away some of the mystery, they're my older brothers from a lineage way back in the past. They love their little brother

We talked about a lot of things. None of the answers were what I expected, they were unique and novel. About two hours into this, they abruptly stop communicating and look up and to their left, directing my attention there, up and over my right shoulder. And up there was Jesus. I know him now as Yehoshuah. So he's real enough if we are to believe my experience but we have a lot of misconceptions about him. He desires no worship, he's not who we think he is, etc. I don't feel the need to go into detail about that or challenge beliefs. He's cool, very wise, looks a little different than we portray him and he has his work to do which he does just like all the rest of us if we've shaken off our slumber.

There's a lot I'm leaving out but there has to be an end to this post.

Over five years now I've had a constant communication with these guys and a lot of others like Lawrence Welk, Pat Tillman, Richard Pryor, just to name some familiar names and some ordinary non famous people too who are spiritually "up there". Really great folks. Very wise, kind, compassionate ...

They took their time but eventually brought me out of a religious mindset. We live in a computer program. It is possible to ascend and become like them. They have confirmed the existence of numerous alien species, all of them in the same computer program with us, they confirmed the existence of a human exchange program with a race they call the Tans (as opposed to the greys). There is a definite karmic aspect to our program and there is communication outside the program with beings there. The work is ongoing to design an interface to allow ascended beings to come out of here and enter the "real universe" but its recognized that too is a program, just a much more exquisite one.

And there you have it

Be well JC

Wow Darktoaster,

Thank you so much for sharing your life information with us here. I would like you to know that I "know" that you are telling the truth. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that.

You started with the story of your son in the hospital and I find that very interesting because after my first son was born, they put him in the UV light and I could see him across the big glass window as I stood outside the room. Up to that point, my wife and I had struggled choosing a first name for him because it had to be a name that could be said comfortably in English, French and German to accommodate family members in both our families. So, I am at the hospital around 3:00AM completely exhausted, looking at this little boy and wondering what name to give him when I heard him tell me: "I am an Arthur." It was a clear as a whistle, so that's his name.

There is something else that you said that strikes a cord with me. You say that you can not clearly see their faces, and I have had the same thing over and over again starting when I was a child. I can never see their faces, it is always blurred.

I am excited about your story so I am all over the place. Have you been able to contact Tom afterwards? What had happened to him? You said that you saw a younger version of him, so does it mean that he die?

I think in a previous post you said that you were not a religious person and that is very interesting in itself given that you live in Utah. Then, Yehoshuah honored you by contacting you; so are you a religious person now in the sense of going to church and stuff? By the way, I "know" that you are telling the truth about Jesus contacting you.

So now are you in control of the contact process with your other two brothers from a different lineage? I mean, can you sit down and initiate contact or do they come when they want and you just go along?

People are now talking about something eminent happening in 2016-2017 have you received any information on that? What really happen on December 21, 2012?

Thank you so much and forgive me for all these questions. I will post something that I read from the WingMakers about our programed reality.

Many blessings to you.

JC

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

darthtoaster (7th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), penn (7th June 2015), ulli (23rd June 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I've been considering deeply today how I might conclude my thoughts on this. Clearly, there isn't going to be a discussion. Really, that would be expected. This idea of love balanced against force, in a reality such as this, is a paradox. I believe the paradox is solvable, so here is my attempt at that.

The problem of humanity can be simplified to only two aspects - one, we exist in societies which are controlled through malevolent means by malevolent beings, and two, the majority of humanity seems to get off on it. That's putting it bluntly. I would propose the following question for thought only - If the control system and those who manipulate it were removed, what would happen? I propose that it would be a brutal, chaotic mess, even more so than our orderly, cyclical mess now. So, any answer must in my opinion, factor in the apparent immaturity of humanity at large when trying to solve the big problem of corrupt entities running a corrupt societal machine for personal gain.

Here's some information that can shed light on the subject. First, we live in a program. People from diverse backgrounds such as Tom Campbell (computational reality), Stephen Wolfram (cellular automata programs underlying reality), Ray Kurzweil (AI) and Nick Bostrom (probability among other things) all argue persuasively for different aspects of what appears to be a quantized, computational reality. There are many others.

Second, every aspect of this reality is programmed. That includes aliens.

Third, a controller group has and has had access to holographic projection and electronic mind control capability - basically the ability to present realistic experiences such as alien interactions, supernatural occurrences and so on. There is no way to tell for sure just what is what, who is right, what is right and so on. The more we seem to know the more confusing the situation becomes.

Forth, and this is extremely important - the key aspect of this programmed reality is that it is essentially a demonstration of an actual series of events that occurred previously. Its not an experiment, it is a programmed replication of an experiment that went really wrong. The purpose then of this reality is an external purpose.

Fifth, because the purpose of all this is external, each individual being exists with a set of biases inherent to their makeup which makes them who they "are". The reason sshould be apparent - in order to demonstrate what occurred before, the beings within this reality, us, had to act as they acted, within certain boundaries. The implication is this - when we speak of controlling entities, including outside alien influences, whether benevolent or malevolent, who seem to function without a conscience, it is because they were programmed to be that way. Its kind of hard to blame someone for doing what they were programmed to do.

Finally, a certain small percentage of "us", to include aliens, have developed true self awareness - in other words, rather than being robotic organisms going through the motions of a predetermined life, this small group are actually valid life forms according to external criteria. As such, we can't just be turned off like we might turn off a Sims computer game. We have rights. Based on certain degrees of freedom which were designed into us to provide the appearance of spontaneity and realism, theoretically every one of us could achieve true self awareness (measured by a more demanding external standard), but not many have nor is it expected that many ever will. Blindly following ones programming is "easier" - the path of least resistance.

As such, the logical approach to this, in my opinion, seems to be a dissemination of these details of our existence to provide the catalyst for at least the potential for people to break their programming as well as a concentrated focus on self development. Again, theoretically, for those who achieve true awareness, it should be possible to meld that consciousness with the programming of the larger "real" universe, itself a program ...

To me, the only reasonable course of action is one of independence of spirit, forgiveness, understanding, tolerance, self protection, dissemination of information, and personal development, all of which can be done within the system which exists now. Obviously, this is only one approach. Each person must make their own decisions to the degree that they are capable of making them.

Hello Darktoaster,

Very interesting write-up and I completely agree with your idea that our world is a programmed reality. In fact, this idea is definitely in line with the information presented by the WingMakers, in The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda.

I agree with everything that you are saying in your post but I wonder if you can elaborate a little bit on point #4 and explain what went wrong in the experiment.

I am still reading the The Fifth Interview of the WingMakers' material where Dr. Neruda describes the creation and evolution of earth humans by Anu, with Marduk’s help, in collaboration with the Sirian and Serpent races. According to the WingMakers, Anu created Human 1.0 by tricking the Atlanteans (who at that time were an infinite race) into wearing a human uniform/interphase. Originally, Human 1.0 was created to work in the gold mine for Anu. Human 1.0 were clones who looked alike, they could communicate but they had group mind. Consequently, they suffered from depression and from other psychological problems. Anu then decided to get rid of them through the deluge but Marduk saved a few.

Marduk then upgraded the human uniform/interphase and Human 2.0 was created. This new human could reproduce and each individual was original, not a clone. It is at this junction that the Annunaki impregnated female humans to introduce different blood lines and create diversity. However Anu became concerned that Human 2.0 could become too powerful and self-aware of his infinity/divinity. So he orchestrated the fall of humans from grace, and kicked them out of the Garden of Eden. He then decided to become God (an angry, jealous one), and the only one that could save earth Human 2.0.

As things got a little bit more challenging with humans, Anu adjusted from the angry god of the Old Testament, to God the loving father that is presented in the New Testament. Meanwhile, the programming was set to make life on earth a real hell; and Anu, the loving father, was then supposed to come back (Second Coming) and fix all problems experienced by Human 2.0. He was supposed to be our God/Savior and humanity would have welcome him with open arms, and worshipped him forever. In reality, his plan was to enslave us forever... We in this world now are the Human 2.0 mentioned by the WingMakers.

Fortunately for us, the earth internal magnetic engine that had allowed Anu to enslave the Atlantian originally, is now preventing him to return on earth. Sorry Christians, no Second Coming !!!. The WingMakers simply say that earth magnetosphere has changed to the point that Anu cannot be here for extended period of time and take care of business.

The WingMakers also say that like any computer program, the programing of the human uniform/interface set by Anu and Marduk has been hacked. That is why they (the WingMakers who are us in our future) are able to come to our time to let us know that it is possible for humans to escape and live outside the programed reality ( matrix) where we now find ourselves.

Lastly, the Wingmakers say that a new version of the human race, Human 3.0 (also called Sovereign Integral) is about to appear on earth. They have estimated that the Sovereign Integral Human will appear around 2080, and we are its predecessors. Human 3.0 will be an infinite being (meaning a completely free human without limitations) who will live completely outside the matrix. They also tell us that we can ease ourselves out of programed universe by focusing on the following heart virtues: appreciation or gratitude, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding, and valor or courage. There is a second set of conditions/values that they recommend that we use but I don’t remember them now.

Anyway I think that what you are talking has some commonality with the WingMakers material. What do you think?

Many blessings.

JC

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

darthtoaster (8th June 2015), Elisheva (16th June 2015), Limor Wolf (9th June 2015), penn (7th June 2015), ulli (23rd June 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hi JC. Thanks for your inquiries.

To a certain type of person, like you or I, this information is exciting. But to others, it is often dreadful. The word/name Jesus carries with it many connotations. So after years of difficulty in forums and in my personal life over this topic, I've learned to tread carefully. If in some cases either now or in the future it appears that I'm being evasive, its for a reason. The last thing I or my contacts want is to alienate a person unnecessarily over what are really inconsequential disagreements in the longterm. However, we do not wish to present ourselves under false pretenses either. I am sensitive to attrocities committed in that name over the ages including inquisitions, and other atrocities and mindful that in past lives there are likely at least some here who have suffered and been victims of those atrocities. On the other hand, to many people he is the literal son of God, part of a triune Godhead and to speak of him in any other way is pure blasphemy. This is almost a lose-lose situation here.

With that said, I have no personal problem answering questions and will do my best. I am the one that brought this up after all.

Am I religious? I am not religious in any way, but I know the Bible backwards and forwards. I was raised as a Lutheran protestant complete with sermons on hellfire and damnation and once I grew to adulthood I abandoned that belief system as illogical. For a few years after my sons birth, I researched every religion I could reasonably find information about. I was convinced that God had spoken to me. I eventually became a true believing but independent Christian. I would still be to this day if my contacts had not methodically taken that belief apart, piece by piece.

In a nutshell, Yeshua (a friendly name, pronounced ē-shō), was put here, he didn't come here. He had a task. He totally rebelled against that task and his minders were a bit upset about that. They had invested in him the best DNA they had, and he came to an understanding, betrayed his task and the prophecies of a great military, consolidating leader. He totally wrecked their plans. They still haven't recovered from the damage he did. But, they did harness control of his story and turn it to their advantage, building a control religion out of it. One of several they eventually built. Now that I understand all this, I am not religious in any way.

All that said, there is not a thing wrong in any of our opinions with being a religious person. A few people have ascended from a religious context. So, atheist, agnostic, religious, spiritual ... everyone is OK with us. Our message is pretty simple - there are possibilities and potential inherent in each of us. The virtues you list from the wingmakers article are part of the learning involved in achieving that potential. I want to point out two things about Interview 5 though. The first is a link. There is some ... I repeat, some ... info here which merits thoughtful consideration.

http://wespenre.com/new-revelations-on-wingmakers.htm

The other thing I will point out is the following for your consideration. Here are the virtues you list from the Interview 5 ...

"... appreciation or gratitude, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding, and valor or courage."

I want to present an idea - if there is to be true, lasting peace, the only way to get there is for our societies to transform their foundational belief to only one thing - absolute, unconditional love. For any being, irrespective of action. A wrongdoer might be confined or quarantined for wrongdoing in order to protect others, but they must always be loved and genuine resources dedicated to their rehabilitation, unlike the prison systems we have now. In other words, there absolutely cannot be a global societal system which encourages division over difference, but rather embraces cultural difference as vital to the richness that is humanity. As well we have to start treating our children with respect, universally. Literally, most of our problems relating to humanity are created in individuals in childhood.

What I'm saying here is two things - one, none of us have any idea on how to achieve the aforementioned unconditional love that each person voluntarily holds dear as the highest virtue, but we do recognize that is the only way true peace occurs. Second, any philosophy which lists attributes that fall short of absolute, unconditional love cannot deliver a lasting peace either. There are other issues, in my opinion, with Interview 5 - an infinite being is a wise being, meaning - not easily fooled. What is a functional implant? Would it be better stated as a programming bias? Its a difficult interview to me, paradoxical in many ways. I understand the Sumerian connection. I would ask a thought question - if we don't have a clearly defined truth of our origins widely in circulation, is it reasonable to think that the Sumerians did? Or any society at any stage in our history?

I could be wrong. My sources are just sources, like so many other sources. But I will point out that our controllers have a tendency of putting the truth right in front of us, mixed with all kinds of stuff, to hide the truth, and of course keep us in a perpetual state of distraction. I would also propose that for a being to communicate with us from the future, in a programmed reality, that being would have to exist outside or separately from the programmed reality. The program runs on a forward scroll type thing, it has a clock, a clock speed, and so on. From outside the program, it is easy to access any place in the time line. From inside, we are stuck with the clock. We can view the past and compute the future to a reasonable degree from inside, but to interact with either of those requires not only an external viewpoint but also a method of interface. Just things to consider ...

Contact with Tom. Interestingly, I've had no further contact with Tom. I was told he died alone of a heart attack. I have no way to verify that. The tongues were coding basically, and having interacted with him recently and touching his shoulder, I'm told, allowed me to bridge a gap and allow his guardian to easily comfort him as he died. Again, I have no way to verify that. The basic premise is that a person in a low state of existence/vibration can only see or conceptualize what they have had direct contact with. In Toms case, that was me earlier that day.

The brothers are always within arms reach lol. We talk everyday. Except when I need privacy. Then they stand guard basically. I won't go into why. I have a little task to accomplish down here at some point. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, just something which is important to us. There are certain ones who don't want me to complete that task.

Big events on the horizon? We don't know for sure what is going to be executed or when. This is a chess game basically. What we do know is that the options that are available to malevolent ones are now severely limited. Which can be dangerous. We'll see. As for David Icke and his claims of a new frequency/illuminatory manifestation, I can say we like what we hear there

Last but not least - 2012. The purpose of our simulation was fulfilled in the fall of 2012. Externally, everything has been completed. In other words, we're no longer on a script. This is a good thing. Off script, we have survived for almost three years now. That's awesome. I think we're here indefinitely. From the outside, there are assurances that we will be maintained indefinitely. The future is truly ours to build for ourselves ...

Blessings returned friend JC

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

alh02 (8th June 2015), Elisheva (16th June 2015), JChombre (8th June 2015), ulli (23rd June 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Hi JC. Thanks for your inquiries.

To a certain type of person, like you or I, this information is exciting. But to others, it is often dreadful. The word/name Jesus carries with it many connotations. So after years of difficulty in forums and in my personal life over this topic, I've learned to tread carefully. If in some cases either now or in the future it appears that I'm being evasive, its for a reason. The last thing I or my contacts want is to alienate a person unnecessarily over what are really inconsequential disagreements in the longterm. However, we do not wish to present ourselves under false pretenses either. I am sensitive to attrocities committed in that name over the ages including inquisitions, and other atrocities and mindful that in past lives there are likely at least some here who have suffered and been victims of those atrocities. On the other hand, to many people he is the literal son of God, part of a triune Godhead and to speak of him in any other way is pure blasphemy. This is almost a lose-lose situation here.

With that said, I have no personal problem answering questions and will do my best. I am the one that brought this up after all.

Am I religious? I am not religious in any way, but I know the Bible backwards and forwards. I was raised as a Lutheran protestant complete with sermons on hellfire and damnation and once I grew to adulthood I abandoned that belief system as illogical. For a few years after my sons birth, I researched every religion I could reasonably find information about. I was convinced that God had spoken to me. I eventually became a true believing but independent Christian. I would still be to this day if my contacts had not methodically taken that belief apart, piece by piece.

In a nutshell, Yeshua (a friendly name, pronounced ē-shō), was put here, he didn't come here. He had a task. He totally rebelled against that task and his minders were a bit upset about that. They had invested in him the best DNA they had, and he came to an understanding, betrayed his task and the prophecies of a great military, consolidating leader. He totally wrecked their plans. They still haven't recovered from the damage he did. But, they did harness control of his story and turn it to their advantage, building a control religion out of it. One of several they eventually built. Now that I understand all this, I am not religious in any way.

All that said, there is not a thing wrong in any of our opinions with being a religious person. A few people have ascended from a religious context. So, atheist, agnostic, religious, spiritual ... everyone is OK with us. Our message is pretty simple - there are possibilities and potential inherent in each of us. The virtues you list from the wingmakers article are part of the learning involved in achieving that potential. I want to point out two things about Interview 5 though. The first is a link. There is some ... I repeat, some ... info here which merits thoughtful consideration.

http://wespenre.com/new-revelations-on-wingmakers.htm

The other thing I will point out is the following for your consideration. Here are the virtues you list from the Interview 5 ...

"... appreciation or gratitude, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding, and valor or courage."

I want to present an idea - if there is to be true, lasting peace, the only way to get there is for our societies to transform their foundational belief to only one thing - absolute, unconditional love. For any being, irrespective of action. A wrongdoer might be confined or quarantined for wrongdoing in order to protect others, but they must always be loved and genuine resources dedicated to their rehabilitation, unlike the prison systems we have now. In other words, there absolutely cannot be a global societal system which encourages division over difference, but rather embraces cultural difference as vital to the richness that is humanity. As well we have to start treating our children with respect, universally. Literally, most of our problems relating to humanity are created in individuals in childhood.

What I'm saying here is two things - one, none of us have any idea on how to achieve the aforementioned unconditional love that each person voluntarily holds dear as the highest virtue, but we do recognize that is the only way true peace occurs. Second, any philosophy which lists attributes that fall short of absolute, unconditional love cannot deliver a lasting peace either. There are other issues, in my opinion, with Interview 5 - an infinite being is a wise being, meaning - not easily fooled. What is a functional implant? Would it be better stated as a programming bias? Its a difficult interview to me, paradoxical in many ways. I understand the Sumerian connection. I would ask a thought question - if we don't have a clearly defined truth of our origins widely in circulation, is it reasonable to think that the Sumerians did? Or any society at any stage in our history?

I could be wrong. My sources are just sources, like so many other sources. But I will point out that our controllers have a tendency of putting the truth right in front of us, mixed with all kinds of stuff, to hide the truth, and of course keep us in a perpetual state of distraction. I would also propose that for a being to communicate with us from the future, in a programmed reality, that being would have to exist outside or separately from the programmed reality. The program runs on a forward scroll type thing, it has a clock, a clock speed, and so on. From outside the program, it is easy to access any place in the time line. From inside, we are stuck with the clock. We can view the past and compute the future to a reasonable degree from inside, but to interact with either of those requires not only an external viewpoint but also a method of interface. Just things to consider ...

Contact with Tom. Interestingly, I've had no further contact with Tom. I was told he died alone of a heart attack. I have no way to verify that. The tongues were coding basically, and having interacted with him recently and touching his shoulder, I'm told, allowed me to bridge a gap and allow his guardian to easily comfort him as he died. Again, I have no way to verify that. The basic premise is that a person in a low state of existence/vibration can only see or conceptualize what they have had direct contact with. In Toms case, that was me earlier that day.

The brothers are always within arms reach lol. We talk everyday. Except when I need privacy. Then they stand guard basically. I won't go into why. I have a little task to accomplish down here at some point. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, just something which is important to us. There are certain ones who don't want me to complete that task.

Big events on the horizon? We don't know for sure what is going to be executed or when. This is a chess game basically. What we do know is that the options that are available to malevolent ones are now severely limited. Which can be dangerous. We'll see. As for David Icke and his claims of a new frequency/illuminatory manifestation, I can say we like what we hear there

Last but not least - 2012. The purpose of our simulation was fulfilled in the fall of 2012. Externally, everything has been completed. In other words, we're no longer on a script. This is a good thing. Off script, we have survived for almost three years now. That's awesome. I think we're here indefinitely. From the outside, there are assurances that we will be maintained indefinitely. The future is truly ours to build for ourselves ...

Blessings returned friend JC
    Hi DarkToaster,

Thank you for getting back to me and for answering all my questions. All the topics that you touched matter to me a lot so I am very grateful for your feedback.

You said that you are cautious about answering or talking about religion and I fully understand that. I was born and raised in a big catholic family and to show you how religion can mess up a family, after one of my brothers left the catholic church for the Baptist church, my father didn't talk to him for a long time. Also I made the mistake of questioning the divinity of a god who asked someone to sacrifice his child to show his devotion to him the god... So some of my siblings think that I am a heretic, and I can sense that they are analyzing every word that I say...

As for the Wingmakers material, thank you for Wes Penre's link. I had this article last year but didn't finish reading it so I'm definitely going to do that this time around. I also agree with you that there are some issues with this information. As I recall, there has always been some controversy with the author/owner of the WingMakers material. After Dr. Anderson, the original owner of the material disappeared, James showed up and we went from Dr. Anderson to Dr. Neruda. The second controversy has to do whether or not the information is real or fiction. I personally believe that some of this information is true and some is not.

I absolutely agree when you say that unconditional love is the way to a lasting peace. Well, I have to confess that I have struggled all my life with the notion of unconditional love and how to reach it; specially considering that patience is not something that comes easily for me. Then, how does one achieve or reach the state of unconditional love? Finally, your last paragraph is scripted, very interesting and full of information...perhaps we will talk about it again.

I am exhausted today, I am opening a school for children who live in a socioeconomically disadvantaged area. And this past week we finally secured the school facility after 3 months of negotiations. We signed the lease this morning and I am happy but very tired.

Have a wonderful evening.

JC
    Last edited by JChombre; 11th June 2015 at 05:25.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

darthtoaster (9th June 2015), Elisheva (16th June 2015), ulli (23rd June 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

While raising three children it always seemed obvious to me that violence was not the answer. While growing up I never really like competitive sports and caught on fairly early that the media was promoting hockey way too much and that football, basketball and other sports like it are just a type of substitute for what you describe as getting humans to fight each other and are very much like the gladiator spectacle in Ancient Rome to entertain and at the same time program people towards violence and competition. I have a son who is 22 right now and I'm very thankful that he is not in the military. Unconditional love seems unrealistic in every day life, but it really isn't. I practice unconditional love towards my clients as a therapist all the time. When raising my children it was a little harder, mostly due to the conditioning towards yelling and authoritarian rule I had received from my parents. But there are excellent child rearing books out there that helped me to get over those tendencies. For example the book by Barbara Coloroso, "Kids are Worth It". http://www.kidsareworthit.com/ It is written by a former nun that eventually raised four children and the first chapter mentions the spiritual references you described in your first post. Many ""uncivilized" tribal societies were built on a more peaceful and collaborative approach. It was not all survival of the fittest if you study anthropology! I find that fascinating. It is possible to build a society based on unconditional love in the present day. Like you say we can start in our own lives. You can find neighbours that you get along with well. You can join groups like this one of like minded people. It is not so unrealistic. Even in work you can find employers who believe in these principals of nonviolence and working as a team rather than the hierarchical approach. My husband and I have a very peaceful relationship and it is quite egalitarian. So unconditional love is not so unrealistic after all! Thank you very much for telling us your story and example of leaving the military. It is a very powerful example.

The story about talking to the two beings who are your older brothers was also very interesting and reminds me of a friend who is a psychic and is also talking to ascended Masters and talks about Sananda and the Galactic Federation. The two beings who speak to him and give instructions or advice on what he should be doing next in his life are St. Germain and Archangel Rapheal. I do believe your conclusion about this being layers of reality and that we are trapped on a holographic universe that is like a bubble inside a bubble. The part that I find difficult to agree with is how do we know who these beings really are and how do we know we should trust them? Perhaps they are not exactly who they say they are? Perhaps it has to do with the astral levels and listening to them could keep us in fourth dimensional reality. However, your story seems to indicate that some very powerful things have occurred that have caused you to trust them at pivotal times in your life. I guess the trust was probably based on these experiences. But perhaps we can enter the true reality sooner and not have to go through the process of entering other simulated realities ? Just wondering about it all . . . just as you are. I have been studying the Lily Earthling material lately which is about connecting with Mother Earth and using grounding and connection to nature as a way of staying with reality and moving out of the fake reality. Simon Parkes and George Kavassalis are talking about this too. There is a great thread on it on Project Avalon, staying connected to mother earth in order to move forward in our spiritual evolution https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...142#post968142

However, according to what you seem to have been
    taught this solar system and therefore, this earth, may also be part of the fake reality as well right??
    Last edited by Aspen; 9th June 2015 at 05:47.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Becky (11th June 2015), darthtoaster (9th June 2015), JChombre (10th June 2015), SeymourVandal (11th June 2015), ulli (23rd June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast