+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Age and Religious Cons Aimed at Making Us Passive - An alternative view

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: New Age and Religious Cons Aimed at Making Us Passive - An alternative view

Quote Posted by darthtoaster (here)
    If the control system and those who manipulate it were removed, what would happen? I propose that it would be a brutal, chaotic mess, even more so than our orderly, cyclical mess now. So, any answer must in my opinion, factor in the apparent immaturity of humanity at large when trying to solve the big problem of corrupt entities running a corrupt societal machine for personal gain.
    This is a great question.

I suggest we have an orderly, brutal, cyclical mess currently. If you could remove the controllers, and prevent others of their type from taking their vacated positions of power, I think the brutality and the cyclical nature would cease or be greatly reduced. This would allow humanity to slowly clean up the mess and move towards a stable framework of minimal order balanced with equality and responsible freedom. Unconditional love supports both equality (you want others to have the same blessings you have) and responsible freedom (we learn and contribute in different ways, i.e. diversity). Indeed, unconditional love even supports a stable framework of minimal order. You can often see all these attributes of unconditional love in the way two united parents raise their children. The immaturity of humanity at large is due to the controllers we wish to remove, because they will not allow humanity to mature. That explains the brutality and the cyclical nature of the mess the controllers continually provide in order to stunt our growth.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: New Age and Religious Cons Aimed at Making Us Passive - An alternative view

Hello David,

Thank you for keeping the flame alive in this thread. We all learn a lot in your thread and that's wonderful. You are right, the thread is winding down but we will have another opportunity to share more information. I have your address, I will send you mine. I am borrowing from the great Master of all time:

May we all Have Peace

JC

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

darthtoaster (11th June 2015), Heart-2-Heart (11th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #43
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

In line with what Dr David Hawkins wrote.
    If the corrupt leaders, dictator is removed particularly by force or just dies then mayhem occurs.
    The reason being that each country has a level of consciousness as in Hawkins map of consciousness.
    So basically he states that this level of consciousness dictates the level of government.
    More of the same is attracted automatically.
    The middle east is classic --Saddham Hussein may well have been a tyrant but the country was relatively stable and had a good standard of living.

Virtually every "civilised" country has evolved through strife and civil war to eventually becoming a democracy.
    This form of Government may suit the Western mentality but its a mistake to try and "sell it" to those not ready for it.

I always come back to the raising of personal consciousness as the way forward---a rising tide lifts all boats.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Becky (11th June 2015), darthtoaster (11th June 2015), Heart-2-Heart (11th June 2015), Wind (12th June 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I always come back to the raising of personal consciousness as the way forward---a rising tide lifts all boats.

Chris
    Ooh, I really like that quote! Great analogy, though I suspect some boats still have heavier anchors with shorter anchor chains/ropes than others.
    Last edited by Becky; 11th June 2015 at 12:02.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

darthtoaster (11th June 2015), greybeard (11th June 2015), Wind (12th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

So basically he states that this level of consciousness dictates the level of government.
    Could Dr. David Hawkins have it backwards? Perhaps the level of government dictates the level of consciousness. This is more along the lines of what we actually see. For example, the U.S. government had to deceive the public into going to war by spreading the fear of WMDs that didn't exist. 9/11 is another example of herding the public into a mindset of fear and war.

I don't doubt that there is a feedback loop between the level of government and the level of public consciousness, so Dr. Hawkins' observation is not incorrect. But where is the control primarily coming from, the people or the government? Who is steering who?

9. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hanson (here)
    Could Dr. David Hawkins have it backwards? Perhaps the level of government dictates the level of consciousness. This is more along the lines of what we actually see. For example, the U.S. government had to deceive the public into going to war by spreading the fear of WMDs that didn't exist. 9/11 is another example of herding the public into a mindset of fear and war.

I don't doubt that there is a feedback loop between the level of government and the level of public consciousness, so Dr. Hawkins' observation is not incorrect. But where is the control primarily coming from, the people or the government? Who is steering who?
    Yes Hanson it is a two way street but an enlightened populous would be wise enough to see through an unscrupulous leadership and resist peacefully.
    I suspect this is happening---people are not so gullible.
    There is a lot to thank the internet for.
    As said when a dictator or corrupt government is deposed it tends to be more of the same.
    Anger and extreme frustration is virtually the same energy as the "enemy" so nothing changes.
    A change of energy brings different results.
    Like to like, a level of consciousness/energy attracts the same level of energy, love attracts love, hate attracts hate.

And yes this why TPTB promote fear through the media with disinformation.

The book by Hawkins, "Power vs Force" explains attractor fields extremely well.

Gandhi famous quote "Be the change you want to see"

Chris

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (11th June 2015), Wind (12th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JChombre (here)
    Holly cow!!! How in God name do you know that I have seen angels or giant beings as you call them? Only my wife knows about this... and I don't tell her everything...
    Hi JC, you mentioned very briefly in a post previously that faces of beings you had encountered had been obscured as well. Nothing cosmic on my end.
    There's a great lesson here. How many times have we heard the convincing explanation that "no one could have known that, I've never told anyone about that" with the conclusion that something paranormal must be happening. I'm not saying paranormal events don't exist, but I am saying that how people interpret their experiences is often faulty and leads them astray from the truth.

they said this - "Never trust a spirit. Not even us."
    It seems the "spirits" (our interpretation again?) agree. If there is deception and mind control in our earthly realm, why shouldn't we expect something similar from our interactions with unfamiliar realms?

12. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member darthtoaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Seymour, a very reasonable view you present. If I wrote up the opening post and the meaning conveyed is that our potential is limited, I made a grave error. We are just as much God as anything else, or anyone else. This is my understanding and conviction now. We are composed of God, we have all the attributes and so on. Collectively, we are behaving badly. It wouldn't matter what system we are in, we can be upstanding no matter what. A torture prison or a child in an abusive home are situations which challenge to the highest level but there are many who have emerged from situations like this and shown uncommon love.

Are my contacts real? Are they as they say they are, are their forms accurate? Yes. grin No one can know if what I say or believe my experience to be is accurate. But I do think the message bears consideration - we are magnificent beings and there is literally no limit to our capability, within this context. (universe) The steps to becoming an energetic being are simple - open ones potential by self realizing the need for unconditional love and practicing that, raise ones level of total consciousness (body, to match soul), merge the two and reclaim ones heritage.

Let me expand just a bit. This is not the full picture but that isn't necessary. The body is a real, physical body. (ultimately this isn't accurate but it works for this explanation). The soul is a program. The soul is a replication of a being who once was (believe it or not, an immortal being can be "destroyed", think black hole). There is a way to merge this program which is our soul with the "real" - merge it with the body it occupies. This does two things - the body rescues soul, and in turn the soul transforms body into the image, with the capabilities, of the being it represents. The end result is an ascended soul, transformed to the "real" by merging with the higher programming of body and physical universe at large, and a physical body subsequently transformed to an energetic body. This being can now dematerialize and or materialize, appears in the image of the core programming of soul which is ones true image and is immortal, beyond any control by another being (generally speaking).

The reason this approach works better at transforming this planet is because a being who achieves this (I've been working on this for five years now, it is my life now) goes off the charts in their power of projection. We need to ascend as many as we can, as fast as we can. Examples of ascended beings - Buddha, Yeshua, all those people in Tibet achieving rainbow body, a sweet lady from Texas named Gertrude White (I've had the pleasure of speaking with her), and many more. Religious belief is irrelevant. Atheists can ascend. What is key is unconditional love. It opens all the doors ...

So there's self work involved in coming to terms with the idea of true unconditional love (it took years for me to get it) and there's physical work to do. The body has to be loved. I workout four hours a day I haven't used toothpaste in five years (I brush with the brush alone, then rinse). I detox by drinking olive oil mixed with garlic juice every day. I use a version of Dr Rays Body Electronics to heal past unresolved traumas (I put a rolled up towel under my neck for 15 minutes before I go to sleep at night). And there are other things I'm doing which I may speak of later. The point is, the body is responding just as they said it would. The end result is that you become a total being, you become energetic.

There's a reason I mentioned Prahlad Jani, Edel O'Mahoney, Anastasia and Buddha boy earlier - all these people have demonstrated they are energetic beings - they don't require food

I am aware there are breatharians who starved to death. This stuff doesn't work without having internalized unconditional love. That's the key which opens all the doors ...

Much wellness to you
    Last edited by darthtoaster; 12th June 2015 at 15:26.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th June 2015), JChombre (12th June 2015), SeymourVandal (13th June 2015)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hanson, all I can say is you're right, and you're right, and you're right lol.

So let's tell my contacts to take a hike grin and may I suggest an alternative, more ground based source? This is one of the best videos there is IMO...

You are wise to be wary IMO. Very wise. But also I want to make a simple point - we don't want to totally discount inspiration, the "knowing". And there are many individuals who operate with a strong inspiration. Its God in them IMO. And they can hear God ... Sooooo .... sometimes there's more to something than meets the eye. Just something to consider. Thanks for your outstanding points.

Much love

https://youtu.be/0yjM04PH56g

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Chris, just my opinion here but in line with what you are saying, if people fully realized their personal power of project tion and how it contributes to the consciousness "field" (s), I think we would all be a lot more vigilant about losing our temper, the words we choose, and so on. I work really hard now to diffuse situations externally and put just as much effort into situations internal to myself. It has been inspiring to see the results.

Thanks for your insights.

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Indeed JC, may we all have peace. What an amazing situation that would be

Much love bro

17. The Following User Says Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

JChombre (12th June 2015)

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Holly cow!!! How in God name do you know that I have seen angels or giant beings as you call them? Only my wife knows about this... and I don't tell her everything...
    Hi JC, you mentioned very briefly in a post previously that faces of beings you had encountered had been obscured as well. Nothing cosmic on my end.
    There's a great lesson here. How many times have we heard the convincing explanation that "no one could have known that, I've never told anyone about that" with the conclusion that something paranormal must be happening. I'm not saying paranormal events don't exist, but I am saying that how people interpret their experiences is often faulty and leads them astray from the truth..

Hello Hanson,

It is not everyday that I am asked to talk about my experiences with giant non-earth humans/humanoids (or angels). In fact, no one has ever asked me this question, and no one has asked me about it with a few words that literally summarize my experience with them. Hence, the absolute surprise that I expressed in my response to Darktoaster's comment.

To conclude whether or not something paranormal happened will require that you know exactly why I reacted the way that I did, and you don't know that. So the "great lesson" here is for you, and you choose whatever lesson you want because you are the only one who knows the true about yourself.

However, I would like you to know that to interact with a 9 ft being is an unbelievable experience that completely defies the scientific paradigm. I know that because I have a doctorate in science and 3 other graduate degrees in other fields. Then, to experience 12 of these beings (The Group of Twelve) at the same is something that I do not have words for. Is there something paranormal in these experiences? Very good question.

Good day buddy.

JC

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

darthtoaster (12th June 2015), Rich (13th June 2015)

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Well JC, its been a whirlwind ride so to speak

I have to hear about your encounters if you would choose to enlighten me someday. Even the group of 12 is aligning in parallels to my interactions. So I would like to take in what you say attentively without interruption and process it so to speak. Just to make sure, my email is reprogramreality@gmail.com

For everyone who participated, this has been grand. This is truly a unique forum and I give my sincere thanks to you for listening to what I had to say. Much love and peace to us all

21. The Following User Says Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

JChombre (13th June 2015)

22. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

So the "great lesson" here is for you, and you choose whatever lesson you want because you are the only one who knows the true about yourself.
    My observation is not a reflection on the validity of your experience, which I know I cannot judge. It is simply an observation of human behavior and misinterpretation. You thought DT couldn't possibly know about your experiences, because you hadn't mentioned anything about them, and yet DT pointed out that you had indeed mentioned them indirectly, and he had picked up on it.

I use the word "paranormal" just to mean something outside of normal human experience. I don't doubt that you had an unbelievable experience, and I'm sure many of us here would love to read about it. There might be more lessons for us to learn from your experiences.

23. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

So let's tell my contacts to take a hike grin and may I suggest an alternative, more ground based source?
    No, we don't tell your contacts to take a hike. Not trusting them unconditionally does not mean dismissing them. It just means being aware that deception can come from any quarter. I think that is what your spirits were trying to communicate, right?

24. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Yes Hanson it is a two way street but an enlightened populous would be wise enough to see through an unscrupulous leadership and resist peacefully. I suspect this is happening---people are not so gullible.
    I suggest this is not happening. The whole system is constructed to keep the populous from any enlightenment. A very small percentage will "wake up" anyway, but the vast majority of the populous are and will likely remain asleep. I would be happy to be wrong about this, so here's to hoping, mate!

25. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes Hanson it is a two way street but an enlightened populous would be wise enough to see through an unscrupulous leadership and resist peacefully. I suspect this is happening---people are not so gullible.
    I suggest this is not happening. The whole system is constructed to keep the populous from any enlightenment. A very small percentage will "wake up" anyway, but the vast majority of the populous are and will likely remain asleep. I would be happy to be wrong about this, so here's to hoping, mate!
    Well you never can tell Hanson.
    You are right that a small percentage of the population is wakening up--however you throw a stone in the pond and the ripple spreads and spreads.

I think, hope something is happening. The very fact that Eckhart Tolle has millions of followers on face book, his and other spiritual teachers books are selling millions. When I started being interested in spirituality if an author sold a thousand spiritual books it was an event.
    Some one is buying them--same with Mooji and Adyahanti, to name but two,u tube videos--watched by many.

This has a knock on effect as those who are rejecting traditional dogma are tinking out of the box and much more aware of what is happening in the world. They dont accept that politicians are telling the truth any more. Its just a matter of time till we see a much more enlightened society in all senses of that word

Best wishes
    Chris

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (13th June 2015), Rich (13th June 2015), Wind (12th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Hello Hanson. Again, I believe your observations are wise. Indeed, deception, especially when its good, can come from the most trusted sources, or seem to ... the ability of some to mimic others is rather remarkable and when you factor in holographic capability .... sometimes even seeing is not believing.

Interestingly, their main points in their admonitions to never trust a spirit focused on two main themes - one, that this place is awash with spiritual and informational deception. By this place I mean the world at large. The "channels" have been proliferated so thoroughly, to include visions, that its basically keeping "us" right where "they" want us. In other words, if we have continuing promises of a major change in just 15 years, major transformations coming in just 20 years, alien benevolent contact in just 30 years, etc etc etc ... Or, 22 strand DNA, more (name your color) children born which will raise consciousness, more alien races incarnating here which will help and so on .... What "they" have done is substitute one messiah for several others but the net effect is the same - it keeps us waiting on something external to ourselves to occur which will change everything. Not going to happen. This reality changes when we cast off the messiah's, look inside and find our own power, right now. And we have that power, right now

Which leads to their second emphasis on not trusting spirits - make our own decisions. The God factor, the substance of which we are composed, is the only real truth, always situationally accurate. We can't use a cookie cutter approach to loving action and morality. Situations demand specific responses that are tailored. My incapacitating an individual would be unloving in one scenario, and loving in another, for example if the individual was murdering my child, or any child, or any being ... we have generally been led in directions which have us distrust our own power to interpret and understand. How many Christians have told me in my life, as one example, that my judgment is foolishness? Thousands, if you count interactions on the internet. Yet I can pick up on and read God inside me very clearly. I trust God. And the input is unmistakeable ...

I'm on a soapbox here obviously but it is painful to look around the world and see people immersed in the distractions, to the detriment of their own personal ascension. And the distractions seem infinite - the newest music group, newest electronic gadget, cheeseburgers, aliens, wars, space wars, fights and disagreements, family strife, financial concerns, health problems caused by the system and self inflicted obsessions with food and substances ... religion ... profit The list is conceivably endless.

We are better than that. End rant

Continuing wisdom H, thank you for your post.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Hanson (13th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Just an input. Tonight I ended a five day fast. I had no time period in mind when I began, I just began.

Everything was fine. My energy levels never dropped, I could think clearly, but I did fantasize about food often. I felt so good i even did a workout last night. Otherwise, i had suspended my workouts. Tonight, I noticed I had an elevated heart rate. So I ate. Some sardines, herring, baked beans and spinach No more elevated heart rate. I feel good.

The main point I want to make is that my experience was not matching others. For example, Edel O'Mahoney writes that she was involved in a writing project and just stopped being hungry. So she went with it, and had no ill effects.

What does this mean? To me it means I have not fully internalized what I need to understand, and my post directly above is an example. It should not be painful for me to see others distracted from understanding. Indeed, I clearly have my own lack of understanding. The bottom line is that people must come to understanding in their own time. In their way. How else can it be?

It raises an interesting question - would we want people to come to understanding on their own, or would we want some savior to come into the picture, fix everything and the majority of people to have never really learned anything over their many lifetimes? Its an interesting question. I know my answer, now. Maybe I just learned something We'll see.

Peace

30. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Well JC, its been a whirlwind ride so to speak

I have to hear about your encounters if you would choose to enlighten me someday. Even the group of 12 is aligning in parallels to my interactions. So I would like to take in what you say attentively without interruption and process it so to speak. Just to make sure, my email is reprogramreality@gmail.com

For everyone who participated, this has been grand. This is truly a unique forum and I give my sincere thanks to you for listening to what I had to say. Much love and peace to us all
    Hey David,

Thank you for providing us your email and certainly thank you for initiating this thread. It has really been very interesting and informative. As far as discussing this information; well, I need time to think about I because I have never talked about these experiences...

Many blessings to you.

JC

31. The Following User Says Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

darthtoaster (13th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast