+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you really know?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: What do you really know?

I think, therefore particle/wave differential ---exists.

After that, I'm afraid it's all Blue Mondays....
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th June 2015), Jhonie (10th June 2015), StandingWave (9th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

I know that the universe responds to my wishes.
    Have seen it happen too many times to have any doubt left.
    I also know that others have observed the same thing.

But I also know that there are no guarantees that it will happen 100% of the time,
    and that there are other factors which in hindsight produce even better results than I could have imagined.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th June 2015), Jhonie (10th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

I go to the bathroom, therefore, I am.

I dunno, that seems enough for me

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th June 2015), Jhonie (10th June 2015), StandingWave (9th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,093 times in 2,403 posts

The only thing I know for sure is that the reality I (we?) perceive is not the only reality. I have direct experience of something alternate.

But then how do I know it wasn't just a shift from one dream state to another?

I don't!

Sh**! I don't know anything!

Conversely I believe lots of things, most of which are transient given enough time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

awakeningmom (9th June 2015), Jhonie (10th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member ALLiTiZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I have read the watchers predictions , and history has proved them true , every time ... so now when they give a prediction , I know , it will occur ... for over 72 years they have been spot on ... it is so true what they say , eyes to see but they do not see , ears to hear but they do not hear ...
    Where can I find this information?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ALLiTiZ For This Post:

Jhonie (10th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by ALLiTiZ (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I have read the watchers predictions , and history has proved them true , every time ... so now when they give a prediction , I know , it will occur ... for over 72 years they have been spot on ... it is so true what they say , eyes to see but they do not see , ears to hear but they do not hear ...
    Where can I find this information?
    links can be found at http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...ontact_Reports ...http://translate.google.com/translat....figu.org%2Fch... http://au.figu.org/...http://ca.figu.org/ ... http://www.theyfly.com/... http://www.meiersaken.info/...http:/...?view=flipcard... too many to list all of them ... I've been following the plejarens information for five years now ... I see an event in the news , then check the contact reports/dates , time of contact etc , in some cases they give the name and exact time the event will happen - they are never wrong ...they predicted the destruction of the WTC in 1987 for example , and the two Iraq wars and who would be president at the time etc ... 26,000 pages of contact reports and that's only one fourth of the information the rest is still in German ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ALLiTiZ (9th June 2015), Bluegreen (9th June 2015), Jhonie (10th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I know that I exist. Everything else is an opinion or belief.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

greybeard (9th June 2015), Jhonie (10th June 2015), Rich (27th March 2019), StandingWave (9th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I am. Being is its own proof.
    "There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." R. Buckminster Fuller

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StandingWave For This Post:

greybeard (9th June 2015), Jhonie (13th June 2015), Rich (27th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Exactly. When someone asks me if I believe in or can prove the existence of God, that's what I tell them. Here I am. I AM. I exist.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby For This Post:

greybeard (9th June 2015), Jhonie (13th June 2015), Rich (27th March 2019), StandingWave (9th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Not what you believe but what do you really know that you can truly prove?

Me thinks this IS one of the most important <Points > to get!

A person cannot always 'prove' what they know....but you can sure as hell KNOW from your OWN experiences/observations more then ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD -TO BELIEVE-

WE are FRACTURED so "knowing" comes in pieces according to Ones perspective/placement (mentally, physically-the whole nine yards)

In Essence, we are to COMBINE our perspective knowing (pieces) to JUST GET A GLIMPSE of the shadows--------awwww to combine into ONE----awww to dream
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Jhonie (10th June 2015), lake (9th June 2015), Rich (27th March 2019), URIKORN (10th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 times in 814 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Quote Not what you believe but what do you really know that you can truly prove?

A person cannot always 'prove' what they know....but you can sure as hell KNOW from your OWN experiences/observations more then ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD -TO BELIEVE-

WE are FRACTURED so "knowing" comes in pieces according to Ones perspective/placement (mentally, physically-the whole nine yards)

In Essence, we are to COMBINE our perspective knowing (pieces) to JUST GET A GLIMPSE of the shadows--------awwww to combine into ONE----awww to dream
    BINGO....we have a winner.......

Perception.

My truth is not yours, it is MINE.
    You have not and cannot have knowledge of MY emotional interaction within this SINGULAR experience of MINE.

Perception.

All is truth and lie.
    The Earth is both flat and round.

Would be a waste if we all go home having watched the EXACT same reel of seconds!
    .......we would have nothing to talk about
    Normal..!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

DarMar (9th June 2015), Jhonie (10th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

All I know is I don't know nothing

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th June 2015), Jhonie (10th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Quote Posted by CD7 (here)

BINGO....we have a winner.......

Perception.

My truth is not yours, it is MINE.
    You have not and cannot have knowledge of MY emotional interaction within this SINGULAR experience of MINE.

Perception.

All is truth and lie.
    The Earth is both flat and round.

Would be a waste if we all go home having watched the EXACT same reel of seconds!
    .......we would have nothing to talk about
    Ding ding ding.!!!....do I pick from door #1 #2 or #free. :-D

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Jhonie (10th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 times in 244 posts

What wonderful and interesting posts. I have discovered within myself different kinds of knowing. I know my hands are typing right now and I know someone will read these words and I have a knowing that some will respond according to their own knowing or understanding. But how do we know that others understand your knowing in the same way it is understood by you?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Rich (11th June 2015), ulli (11th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jhonie (here)
    Not what you believe but what do you really know that you can truly prove?

The only thing I think I know is that I am experiencing this moment.

This statement is a good start for real learning.
    For me, the only real and promising starting point.
    We probably know a lot of things, but it is all mixed with conditioning, habit, personal weaknesses.
    So, at a certain point we have to learn to go back to Zero Point and relearn everything afresh,
    from within our most authentic inner experiencing.

For example: we have to start to feel and examine these very weird and magical "animals": words, concepts, numbers.

30. Link to Post #36
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What wonderful and interesting posts. I have discovered within myself different kinds of knowing. I know my hands are typing right now and I know someone will read these words and I have a knowing that some will respond according to their own knowing or understanding. But how do we know that others understand your knowing in the same way it is understood by you?
    If in your inner experience this is not a mere intellectual wisdomry but it is something that really captivates your wonder
    then stay with the question and wait for your totality to mature enough, so that, possibly, an answer will emerge.
    In my world, a genuine question may energe at twenty and be answered at sixty, or left unanswered until death.

A genuine question deserves genuine patience and all rounded experiencing.
    I used to say sometimes: I opened a project inside myself and if it has a real life force it stays active for scores of years
    And I have, like many people, many opened-active projects in my heart (inner consciousness). And that is the way it should be in a mentally healthy person.
    Last edited by URIKORN; 10th June 2015 at 04:00.

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I think one main point is we shouldn't think we have to get to a place where we are understood by another....as a result of varying perspectives its rare two people understand each other COMPLETELY but you can get great idea based upon common experience

Real genuine understanding can be communicated via the heart frequencies with no "mind/language" to relate it

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Jhonie (10th June 2015), ulli (11th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #38
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Well, lake, if you truely believe that list of yours, then it is my perception that you do not enjoy life on this beautiful Earth half as much as I do.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Jhonie (13th June 2015), lake (11th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 times in 814 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Well, lake, if you truely believe that list of yours, then it is my perception that you do not enjoy life on this beautiful Earth half as much as I do.
    Beauty is as some say to be in the eye ( i ) of the beholder ( holder being a vessel to contain and limit a substance \ concept).
    Who said hell wasn't beautiful if compared with a stunned memory?
    Yes I could enjoy so called life on this so called beautiful Terra if I could be willfully ignorant and unempathic regarding the use and unbelievable abuse given freely through choice towards every, without exception, awareness by humans.

I could live with a concept of "Evil Aliens From Another Dimension" but this is simply the human activity which astounds my being.

Just to pull one from my "incomplete list" , if you consume dead flesh you are not spiritual.

This to me is a simple matter and I am open to all and any perceptions.

If you conceive that it is of a personal need to eat another awareness then you must have good reason?

If that reasoning is that you have a "right" seeing as you are of a greater intelligence and more organised, then you may not complain if a even better constructed consciousness decided to use you and your kind for food.

But you still complain about the elite. Why should they not "consume" you...

If it is that you can because you have the ability to use greater forces, then a more ruthless species should vex you not as they tear you limb from limb whilst having a glass of wine amid entertaining conversation.

Strength and intelligence should be used to protect another....not to utilise another for selfish gain.

If it is because your physical form requires the nutriments which you perceive give it life, then you still consider yourself of this place and are clinging to material possessions such as the form, or self perception of form which you "think" is important.

Or as most, you have never actually given actual consideration to YOUR actions and defined your own moral compass.... Which therefore decrees that it is very possible that you have relinquished responsibility for personal actions and just follow that which the "mass" believe.

The above is of course not directed at you wnlight, it is only a thought to attempt to convey the reasoning behind one sentence on "my list".

I state again....my truth within my perception, my wave particle deception, which no other has my knowledge of.......is the only padlocked vault ( firmament) which funds my self awareness the opportunity to NOT "stomp around like a god".

The post by wnlight below I have answered by pm so as to not hijack this thread.
    Last edited by lake; 12th June 2015 at 18:49.
    Normal..!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Jhonie (13th June 2015), wnlight (12th June 2015)

37. Link to Post #40
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I feel that I am being pulled into a conversation that hijacks this thread, but I must ask lake if he eats and if so, then what. Even the 'lowly' plant kingdom has perception, organisation, and perhaps feelings. But of course, if you have chosen not to eat, then you WILL soon find a way off this lovely planet. Please do not tell me that you choose dairy products because they rob the life sustenance from the calf which is then tortured into veal. Yes, I am aware and I choose to take my sustenance from both the plant and animal kingdoms with thanks to them. When I lived in the USA, I chose meat from animals that were butchered humanely - when I had a choice. Here in Ecuador, I admit, that I do not know if there even IS a choice.
    As to the more intelligent, organised, and forceful aliens - I ask ask my angels for protection and if that should fail me then I am prepared. Better to feed some other life form than to rot in a grave.
    It seems, from your list, that you have had a very hard life. It is a shame that children are not taught early on how to ask their guardian angels to protect them from evil, and also how to avoid attracting negative energies.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Jhonie (13th June 2015), lake (12th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast