+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Large Hadron Collider...and other stuff

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Default Large Hadron Collider...and other stuff

Letís have a sincere talk. About LHC and other things.

First , letís try to visualize the big picture. They are doing something interesting, fascinating, occult, dangerous, evil etc. All this adjectives we assign are based on our perception as individuals.

The way we perceive reality is dictated by our education and spiritual awareness.

I find the LHC issue interesting because I can apply the observations I make to other questions I seek answers for.

This thread is not about convincing you the LHC is good or bad.

Instead I want to understand how your opinions on this issue (and other issues) came to be . In turn you can examine how my opinions on various issues came to life.

1. Education:

Alternative community usually filters out the math/physics oriented people. They think we are too crazy- we think they are too caught up in their learned theories and dogma.
    For this reason we donít have (or have very little) scientists posting on Avalon.

People from Canada and US are a big part of this forum. On average, you guys were not exposed in school, high school and college to math and science to the degree an European , Russian or Asian student would have been. Doesnít mean you are less intelligent Öit means you had a different formation. Perhaps Canadians and Americans are way better in expressing themselves or addressing a full room ; things usually overlooked in other education systems.

Your formation is a constant factor that pops up in various threads.

Is hard to write about LHC , free energy and other stuff if one has a more spiritual formation. Make no mistake , you can be advanced souls , like some native American people , you can have the intelligence but not have the formation.
    So you turn to spirituality.

2. Spirituality

There are some people on this forum that FEEL that something is wrong with the LHC. Thatís fine.

Problem is , as we know, making spiritual decisions is not easy either. And quite bluntly the people that lack the formation but have the true inner wisdom are not that common.

Sure, we all have the inner wisdom but most of us are distorting that with fears, other people thoughts, ego etc.

So what we are left with is a pool of not so scientific and not that spiritual clean and clear people.

Thatís why we have threads on Elenin, Ison and LHC.

You read about LHC being a bad thing Öyou didnít came up with it yourself. You are not really interested why the physics seem to go that way. Why is it important.

And most of us are not there spiritually to make a decision without the education and formation.

So where does this leave us?

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Large Hadron Collider...and other stuff

Just be aware, we're not just dealing with what's happening @ CERN. Here's a peek at the multitude of other accelerators around the globe.

When you do a bit of research re the Nepal earthquake, you'll see the 'triangulation' of 3 accelerators, which were in operation at that exact time; none of which was the LHC in Switzerland.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...Q.kavbvEo7A6qA

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parcival For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th June 2015), Cristian (8th June 2015), DNA (8th July 2015), fourty-two (8th June 2015), yelik (7th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,587 times in 6,628 posts

Not sure how to say it , so I'll just jump in , the LHC is a needed step to our traveling into deep space ... it is my opinion this is just how ET's created saucers , the shape of the craft is so it can hold the drive ... tiny rings within other tiny rings moving particles beyond the speed of light , creating fields , creating energy ... it may be huge now but , they will downsize it , and off into the cosmos we will go ... think of each spaceship as a mini-cern ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th June 2015), Cristian (8th June 2015), yelik (7th June 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,247 times in 18,668 posts

This article was on the headline page today.........

Could UFO sighting be sign Large Hadron Collider has created portal to other dimension or is it just a trick of the camera?

Sunday 7th June 2015 at 09:27 By ickonic

ĎDutch snapper Harry Perton was photographing stormy evening skies over Groningen
    in his homeland when there was a flash as he fired the shutter, that some believe could
    be a wormhole Ė similar to a black hole.Wormholes are a mysterious scientific theory
    that there are openings in space-time to another part of the universe or dimension.

At the time he took the picture, Mr Perton did not realise anything out of the ordinary
    had happened believing it must have been a flash of lightning.But when he reviewed
    the shots at home he saw the strange semi-translucent object shaped like an upside
    down jellyfish or toadstool.í

Read more: Could UFO sighting be sign Large Hadron Collider has created portal to
    other dimension or is it just a trick of the camera?

http://bizlifes.net/space/701-could-...dimension.html

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (7th June 2015), butcherman (7th June 2015), Cristian (8th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,682 times in 488 posts

Thank you for being so tactful about education in the USA. I am a product of it. Oh the stories I could tell...

All I've heard about the Hadron Collider all mystical, mythological stuff. From my aging viewpoint that wouldn't be enough for governments and corporations to invest a lot of money. There must be a return on investment in there somewhere, either Money or Power.

It seems the product of the collider is something no one can see and is largely theoretical. I do wish someone would talk in plain terms about it's usefulness. They aren't going through all this just to say they can ---- like climbing a mountain just because it's there. What is its larger objective?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th June 2015), Cristian (8th June 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,268 times in 851 posts

The only 'power' from the LHC is the power of knowedge. I am a mathematician who worked at Fermilab near Chicago for five years in the seventies, when it was the world's largest supercollider (synchrocyclotron). There was no weapons research. No mind control, etc. I know because I carried the keys to every laboratory on site. It was all pure science - high energy physics. I have every reason to believe that it is the same at the CERN collider, because the same physicists worked at both places. I know what the LHC does and how it works. This is not to say that there might not be some adjunct to CERN that is militarised. That could be.

I double-checked all this by dowsing with my pendulum. Oh, and BTW, I am one of those rare math-science types in PA. Perhaps there are more than you might think, Cristian. I am trying to decide if you are playing a joke on us, or really harbour those thoughts. Perhaps I should feel insulted for being called over-educated in science to the point that I cannot think outside the box.
    - Warren Light

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Cristian (8th June 2015), fourty-two (8th June 2015), Ultima Thule (8th June 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,527 times in 3,335 posts

Big Money does not pour big money into projects without some expectation of return. What is the return here? Press releases say "The God Particle" or some definitive definition of dark matter. With the amount of money the US government alone has poured into this (not even counting "black budget" or other countries) hunger could have been eradicated last year. Indications are the "return" is something we the 99% would call supernatural ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Cristian (8th June 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Big Money does not pour big money into projects without some expectation of return. What is the return here? Press releases say "The God Particle" or some definitive definition of dark matter. With the amount of money the US government alone has poured into this (not even counting "black budget" or other countries) hunger could have been eradicated last year. Indications are the "return" is something we the 99% would call supernatural ...
    Money is just a means of control and if it is supernatural is may be a way of furthering that control without the need for money.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th July 2015), Cristian (8th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (8th June 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,750 times in 8,858 posts

minute 1hour53

she talks about Cern impact on transhumanism litterally

this is a must listen video, she talks about JadeHelm, but in fact, she relates everything to what is planned as transhumanism and later explains the Cern involvement in it.

She is definitely well informed.

Cern would have found a way to fold dimension and tunnel through them, and transhumanism where the human component is taken out of the equation has been found through this.

She thinks Cern is to open technologies allowing them to become gods. In my view, if they ever do that, aren't they mistaken. The human being overtaken by technologies won't be the end of it, those doing it and agreeing to it will be its last victims - gosh big inflated ego of psychopaths are sooooooo stupid in fact, not only for our survival, as a specie, but for their own survival - but psychopath views are shortsighted as always (here shortsighted means thinking in thousands of years shortshighting, yet, still short sighting)j.

thanks Giovonni http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post971237

Last edited by Flash; 22nd June 2015 at 04:47.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

heyokah (15th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 times in 185 posts

This information found at removingtheshackles.blogspot.com and attached interview sent my inner radar buzzing.

Here is the interview from Canary Cry radio with Anthony Patch on CERN, AI, Dimensional interference, and the New World Order Agenda.

https://vimeo.com/12797048

From removingtheshackles.blogspot.com :

Tonight on the One People's Roundtable Discussion, we will be digging deep.... again! Lisa and I maybe joined by several guests tonight (timezones being what they are, I'm still waiting for them to wake up, lol), to discuss CERN, AI, Dimensional interference, and the New World Order Agenda that is being currently played out on a massive scale.

As Homework for tonights show, please watch this 27 minute video where Anthony Patch discusses the ramifications of CERN and AI, what's being done, what has been done, and what they ("they") plan on doing. Last night Nick and I watched this video and it took us almost 2 hours to get through it, as we had to stop the video multiple times to discuss several pieces of information that are presented here...... you'll see what I mean!!!

If you really want to do some homework for tonights show- please review this article that I posted a couple of weeks ago: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....or-end-of.html

I am hoping to reach out to Anthony Patch tomorrow to arrange a time for him to be a guest on the Roundtable..... I'll let you know as soon as I have a response.

This all is coming to a head my friends, and the information is coming to light as people are working separately to find the pieces of the puzzle, and then coming together to bring new understanding forward.

As a side note: It would seem that there is a huge global push at this moment to shine a light on all of these organizations and groups that are being lauded as "saviors"...... I do not believe in coincidence, as you all know..... so when I see so many articles, videos and discussions that are suddenly outing the backgrounds, involvement of certain people, and their agendas, all coming out at once.... yea, definitely time to really shine a light on EVERYTHING that is going on!!!

Please join us tonight on CCN at 11pm BDT/ 6pm EDT

http://www.consciousconsumernetwork.tv/ccn-live/

In Peace,
    Journeyon

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

fourty-two (7th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,839 times in 430 posts

Journeyon--

I listened to both CCN's Roundtable broadcast (live--might take a day or so for it to be posted in the archives) and the 27-minute Anthony Patch radio interview suggested by D in her blog. I highly recommend both, but what Patch said blew my mind.

I'm not especially scientifically gifted, but I believe I understood most of what was said, and I encourage anyone interested in CERN and what's going on to listen to these videos.

Cristian--

My belief/opinion/take on CERN seems to be based on gut feeling more than anything else, and information such as that shared by D and Patch reinforces my personal feeling.

I think this is pretty much how I operate in regard to everything, but since not all information jibes with my gut feelings, I just continue gathering more info until at some point I'm satisfied that I know enough.

Fortunately, I don't have to know everything in order to have an operable opinion or be the best I can be or to live the best life I can.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

21. The Following User Says Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Journeyon (8th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread