+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shape Shifting of Obama's Daughter

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Shape Shifting of Obama's Daughter

I had been going through videos looking for interesting things to watch and I decided to watch a few of the newer shapeshifting ones. Here's one about the first family for your viewing pleasure:

Just saying that people are paying attention to the little things.

One of the reasons why television was changed from analog to digital was because the deceptions were more obvious....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Buzzie (7th June 2015), idiit (8th June 2015), Michelle Marie (8th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015), toppy (8th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Shape Shifting of Obama's Daughter

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I had been going through videos looking for interesting things to watch and I decided to watch a few of the newer shapeshifting ones. Here's one about the first family for your viewing pleasure:

One of the reasons why television was changed from analog to digital was because the deceptions were more obvious....
    Maia please, do not bring us such crappy video, it is so crappy in terms of quality of picture that anything could be said on anybody. Second, those people, including Obama, wear heavy make up so discoloration maybe due to make up going away or such a bad picture. Third, he describe the body of teenage girls as having to long arms, doesn't he know that this happens to all teenagers for a while, etc etc.

Please....
    Last edited by Flash; 7th June 2015 at 18:44.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

airaspect (7th June 2015), Alan (7th June 2015), Art (7th June 2015), Billy (8th June 2015), Chip (8th June 2015), ChristianSky (8th June 2015), Curt (7th June 2015), DeDukshyn (9th June 2015), Earthship (7th June 2015), EvoAwa (26th June 2015), Gardener (8th June 2015), JChombre (7th June 2015), kersley (8th June 2015), Kryztian (8th June 2015), Nat_Lee (9th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015), seko (7th June 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), Truglivartna (7th June 2015), Wind (8th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

Hello Maia,

Let's hope that having this video here is a mistake, and move on.

Many blessings.

JChombre
    Last edited by JChombre; 7th June 2015 at 21:28.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,511 times in 32,931 posts

-------

Yes, the video is unfortunately of too poor quality to determine anything at all. Video artifacts are common, especially in low resolution or poor light, and so is 'pixellation' (a kind of digital distortion) that all video editors know about, and which is often misinterpreted as 'shape-shifting'.

BUT – shape-shifting does happen. I'm certain it's a real thing. But it would be extraordinary if it were to be actually captured on camera. At least 95% of videos on YouTube (a lot of them!) that claim to 'prove it' are actually only proving the video maker's lack of knowledge — despite all their good intentions.

8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (7th June 2015), aranuk (7th June 2015), avid (8th June 2015), Awakening2014 (7th June 2015), Billy (8th June 2015), BMJ (11th June 2015), EvoAwa (26th June 2015), Gardener (8th June 2015), ghostrider (9th June 2015), JChombre (8th June 2015), kanishk (8th June 2015), kersley (8th June 2015), Kryztian (8th June 2015), Lifebringer (8th June 2015), mgray (8th June 2015), Michelle Marie (8th June 2015), Nat_Lee (9th June 2015), Omni (8th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015), seko (7th June 2015), Selkie (25th June 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), Truglivartna (7th June 2015), Unicorn (9th June 2015), william r sanford72 (8th June 2015), Wind (8th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would have assumed folks at this particular establishment might be a little more tolerant.geez

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Awakening2014 (7th June 2015), Maia Gabrial (9th June 2015), Michelle Marie (8th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Yes, the video is unfortunately of too poor quality to determine anything at all. Video artifacts are common, especially in low resolution or poor light, and so is 'pixellation' (a kind of digital distortion) that all video editors know about, and which is often misinterpreted as 'shape-shifting'.

BUT – shape-shifting does happen. I'm certain it's a real thing. But it would be extraordinary if it were to be actually captured on camera. At least 95% of videos on YouTube (a lot of them!) that claim to 'prove it' are actually only proving the video maker's lack of knowledge — despite all their good intentions.
    Hi Bill,

Are you certain it does happen from your own experience ?
    Are you certain it does happen because you believe the testimony of others ?

be happy :-)

lucidity

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Omni (8th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,511 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    -------

Hi Bill,

lucidity

The latter. David Icke reports one vivid and memorable account here, told to him first hand by the experiencer...
    http://projectavalon.net/David_Icke_...n_May_2010.mp3

... and I've personally heard a number of accounts of similar incidents where the person making the report would have nothing to gain from the story: only ridicule.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aranuk (8th June 2015), Davidallany (10th June 2015), EvoAwa (26th June 2015), GCS1103 (8th June 2015), kanishk (8th June 2015), Michelle Marie (8th June 2015), Nasu (8th June 2015), Omni (8th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015), seko (8th June 2015), william r sanford72 (8th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I have wondered if the shapeshifting reported is an artifact of the perceiver, not that it doesn't happen, but that only certain people can perceive it. I will let you know if I ever see it happen in the flesh lol.
    Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    -------

Hi Bill,

lucidity
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

I just can't wrap my head around why we haven't seen our interdemnsional or even our demensional visitors more often. I mean it's obvious that if u look in our history we have been genetically modified and there is a bunch of other great evidence. I have a question for you Bill, you probably have a way better understanding of what's going on with earth then most others. It just seems like if earth was floating freely through our galaxy we would have both good and evil showing themselves to us way more often I feel like anyways. So to me it almost seems like earth is some kind of experiment or a source of something or even part of an empire cuz it almost seems like we are being guarded or someone is enforcing rules around our galaxy. I was just curious to hear your thoughts on it maybe I should of made it a thread but the reptilian shapeshifting made me think of Robert morning sky's story of our galaxy about the reptilian queens empire. So was just curious to hear your thoughts if not. Just wanna let you know I love yours and kerry work im new to this but I can't stop watching all of your guys interviews and written reports they are awesome hope you guys don't stop.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

Gardener (8th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I think shape shifting is all about perception. Does something actually shape shift or does the persons perception of it momentarily change. It's highly likely that we don't perceive reality as it really so in my opinion the latter is far more likely.
    Why our perception of reality changes I don't know. Could we have a moment of clarity or even blindness, could the power of the being 'shape shifting' momentarily fail or is it just a glitch in matrix?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Gardener (8th June 2015), Omni (8th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

I don't think they shape shift ether but who knows, but I wouldn't be suprised if thwy have some kind of technology maybe it does something with light rays to p reject a human form and maybe that's why only little disruptions happen like when people see there eyes or teeth or tounge ect.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

Gardener (8th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

they may have ability to project into your mind...to cause what is percieved as a shift
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Gardener (8th June 2015), gigha (11th June 2015), Magnus (9th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (8th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

-------

Hello Bill,

I have experienced some situations where screened memories where involved but I don't remember any experience with shape shifters. However, it is possible that shape-shifters exist, and I have absolutely no problem accepting that.

What troubles me a bit in this specific situation is that this video involves a child; and for me, children are off limits of this baseless nonsense that we are dealing with. I find it difficult and objectionable that a child is put in this type of situation or setting, simply because I would hate to see someone do the same thing to one of my children.

In addition, it is absolutely obvious that the quality of this video is so poor that it can not be used to reach any valid conclusion at all. So for me, posting a video like this in a forum like Avalon is a mistake.

Many blessings to you.

JChombre

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JChombre For This Post:

Billy (8th June 2015), Flash (8th June 2015), Gardener (8th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I think the interesting part of this topic is can a camera pick up what the mind does not and vice versa.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Gardener (8th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    I think the interesting part of this topic is can a camera pick up what the mind does not and vice versa.
    Possibly but then a camera isn't 100% reliable, it can be the lens or lighting creating an abnormal effect. I wouldn't trust my 5 senses or a camera

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

-------
    Bill, I am sure you are familiar with David Icke's interview of Arizona Wilder, the "mother goddess" who described her encounters with the the Royals and others and witnessed them shape shifting and drops some big names. I know this is several years old and am just wondering if there was any follow up on her since the interview, or if you had any insights about what she has to say?
    Last edited by Kryztian; 8th June 2015 at 15:10.

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

-------

Then we have the wave-particle, real-unreal, oboserve-nonobserved issue. where 'reality' is set via consciousness and level of observation.

This is the speculative truth as based on thousands of experiments in psychic sensitivity. Time was also tested in these scenarios, which all passed rigorous levels of peer review, with regard to their logic and quality.

Now we have successful experiments in the direct scientific community, which illustrate this point.

What I'm talking about, is time line, dimensional, universe shifting/changing considerations. These are now hitting mainstream science as acceptable math, reality, and discourse.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

annacherie (8th June 2015), gigha (11th June 2015), JRS (8th June 2015), kiwikid (9th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by zakkyD1302 (here)
    I just can't wrap my head around why we haven't seen our interdemnsional or even our demensional visitors more often. <snip>
    Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Ever notice that video will pick up the infrared flashing off of your remote and other similar devices? Which in a small way shows what David Icke often mentions that the human visual range is tiny. Same goes for those night-shot videos that show different craft flying around which are normally hidden to us.

We need a video device with a much more extended range, and then we'll start seeing all kinds of crazy stuff. Like a pair of "They Live" glasses. And a pack of bubble-gum

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Shape shifters do exist. However, this video is merely the result of low resolution & compression. Watch the original in 720p / 1080p to see the difference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zATLQ134D2o

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

36. Link to Post #20
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

oh, Lordy, folks, shape-shifting or not: it's all irrelevant to the "normal" images presented to the general public; very, very few in the general public are ready for a reptilian/archonic view of life; but what I still haven't ruled out is Michelle Obama is a man and present German Chancellor Angela Merkle is (thanks to preserved frozen sperm if my read sources are correct) is Hitler's daughter; as for the latter (Merkle came out of nowhere, as most world leaders do) just look at Merkle's photos/film footage and likewise compare them to the Führer's film/photo legacy'; you'll be amazed;

we are truly living in a world of deception-

Larry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast