+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diabetes and obesity, not a lack of will power

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Diabetes and obesity, not a lack of will power

I have been reading quite a few articles lately related to tyoe 2 diabetes, and going with it of course related to obesity.

There is a few research that are very interested explaining that type 2 diabetis AND obesity often going hand in hand, may have nothing to do with the conséquences of eating too much but may be due to toxicity, guts bacterias, of skin bacteria for example.

My aim for this thread is to compile researchs, solutions, and social impact of diabetis 2 or obesity while also having posts that are for critical thinking in the overall topic.

Thanks

I will start with an article I read this morning. There is a study that has just been published, DONE IN USA BUT NEVER PUBLISHED IN USA no one knows why there is a USA ban on it. In this research, it is shown that obesity and diabetis may be due to a bacteria overwhelming the body and its fat functions, a bacteria moslty found on the skin. The conclusions are that treating that bacteria invasion may cure diabetis 2.

The research was only published in an Indian medical research journal.... go figure why when this finding is so astounging.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/47514655.cms

Quote Bacteria may give you Type 2 diabetes

By IANS | 2 Jun, 2015, 07.27PM IST

NEW YORK: In an important research that could lead to the development of vaccine to prevent one of the most prevalent diseases of our time - Type-2 diabetes, US researchers have found that toxins produced by a bacterium may cause the disease.

The researchers found that prolonged exposure to a toxin produced by Staphylococcus aureus (staph) bacteria causes rabbits to develop the hallmark symptoms of Type-2 diabetes, including insulin resistance, glucose intolerance, and systemic inflamma ..

"We basically reproduced Type-2 diabetes in rabbits simply through chronic exposure to the staph superantigen," said lead researcher Patrick Schlievert, professor at University of Iowa in the US.

The findings suggest that therapies aimed at eliminating staph bacteria or neutralising the superantigens - toxins produced by all strains of staph bacteria - might have potential for preventing or treating Type 2 diabetes.

"I think we have a way to intercede here and alter the course of diabetes," Schlievert said.

"We are working on a vaccine against the superantigens and we believe that this type of vaccine could prevent the development of Type-2 diabetes," Schlievert said.

The findings also explain why obesity that leads to changes in the ecosystem of bacteria that colonise our bodies is a risk factor for Type-2 diabetes.

Read more at:
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...campaign=cppst

READ MORE ON » University of Iowa | lead researcher Patrick Schlievert professor | diabetes
    Last edited by Flash; 8th June 2015 at 21:21.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Alan (9th June 2015), Aspen (9th June 2015), astridmari (11th June 2015), Baby Steps (10th June 2015), Bob (2nd August 2018), Bubu (9th June 2015), Franny (11th January 2019), genevieve (9th June 2015), Heartsong (9th June 2015), hohoemi (9th June 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th June 2015), moekatz (8th June 2015), penn (9th June 2015), ponda (9th June 2015), Rosemarie (11th January 2019), RunningDeer (8th June 2015), selinam (9th June 2015), Sierra (9th June 2015), william r sanford72 (9th June 2015), ZooLife (9th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Default Re: Diabetes and obesity, not a lack of will power

Dr Neal Barnard has been successfully reversing all strains of diabetes by putting his patients on a plant-based low fat diet - i.e vegan. His success is well established within the medical community. Here is a list of some of his scientific publications and here is a list of his books, all of which pertain to healing through a specific plant-based diet tailored to the ailment in question. Specifically here is his book on diabetes: Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs.

…..and no rabbit torture
    Last edited by Akasha; 8th June 2015 at 22:17.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2015), Bubu (9th June 2015), Flash (9th June 2015), Franny (11th January 2019), genevieve (9th June 2015), hohoemi (9th June 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th June 2015), Matt P (8th June 2015), ponda (9th June 2015), Rosemarie (11th January 2019), RunningDeer (9th June 2015), Sierra (9th June 2015), ZooLife (9th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

The problem with clinical and laboratory research studies is that in most cases is funded by business interest and the results that favors the business gets the most piblication.
    Mof y gut bacteria says its because of the toxins. Proof is my observation research. Diabetes is rare when chemicals arent as abundant.incedentally obesity as well. Oh also high blood pressure and also autism and....
    Whenever there is a discussion regarding illnesses an$ cause my contributipn os. We eat burger theRe is small poison eat noodless also small poison nearly all we eat well not me anyway has small poison accumulated small poison is equal real poison and when the toxins started showing up then thats when you agree to be poisoned more with pills that kills your body .....slowly as the ppison accumulates.
    Last edited by Bubu; 8th June 2015 at 23:26.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Akasha (9th June 2015), Baby Steps (10th June 2015), Flash (9th June 2015), genevieve (9th June 2015), ponda (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th June 2015), Sierra (9th June 2015), ZooLife (9th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

Some people say that fatty liver disease causes insulin resistance, which can then lead to diabetes. That is the premise of this article, for instance: http://www.diabetesforecast.org/2012...-diabetes.html.

Some people have reversed diabetes by eating a raw foods diet. Here is a documentary that someone made about it:

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Akasha (9th June 2015), Baby Steps (10th June 2015), Flash (9th June 2015), genevieve (9th June 2015), Matt P (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th June 2015), Sierra (9th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I was introduced to this movie two years ago. It is a documentary. You watch several people with diabetes go on a raw food diet for 30 days. I think all of them are type 1. After going raw out at the Ranch for 30 days most of them drastically decrease their insulin intake and many go off of insulin altogether. There are people preparing the food for them. The hardest part for all of them was changing their food habits. Many continue on with the diet after they leave in modified form. I went on raw food for three weeks after tapering off for two or three weeks. It was part of a six week program that we did together as a group. It centered around juicing and smoothies. I don't eat completely raw anymore but I no longer eat sugar and eat lots of salad and veggies (cooked and uncooked). I have recently started eating probiotics every day too and am reducing my consumption of wheat. I do feel better as a result. While I was writing this post someone else posted the same video! Awesome!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Akasha (9th June 2015), astridmari (11th June 2015), genevieve (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Dr Gabriel Cousens (Simply Raw) and Dr Neal Barnard - legends!!!
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Flash (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th June 2015), Sierra (9th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Flash, I would be especially cautious about any article (or source...or funding) that uses diabetes or any other dis-ease as an excuse to introduce a new vaccine. There is no such thing as a safe and effective vaccine that prevents or cures anything. In my experience, seeing that the motivation is creating a new vaccine tells me this is entirely bogus.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Akasha (9th June 2015), Baby Steps (10th June 2015), Bubu (9th June 2015), Camilo (10th June 2015), conk (10th June 2015), Franny (11th January 2019), genevieve (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th June 2015), Savannah (11th January 2019), Sierra (9th June 2015), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Flash, I would be especially cautious about any article (or source...or funding) that uses diabetes or any other dis-ease as an excuse to introduce a new vaccine. There is no such thing as a safe and effective vaccine that prevents or cures anything. In my experience, seeing that the motivation is creating a new vaccine tells me this is entirely bogus.

Matt
    In absolute agreement with you Matt. What I found interesting though, is the bacteria covering up your skin for obese and not for lean people.

When I saw thtat, I thought of baths that are sometimes a solution for Morgellons, that may work for this too, or yet baths with pine tree solutions for example or again MSS for a year or so.

Also, one of my friend who had a slight weight problem solved it with a year and half of coloidal silver. She thinks her intestial flora was involved with the overweight, but it may as well be skins bacteria as well.

But wait, I will bring up other articles not geared towards pharmaceutical solutions. When combined, I am starting to see a picture never seen before that I will bring forward.

I do think that bringing up members research and potential solutions here will make for a greater picture and a more sensible approach too.
    Last edited by Flash; 9th June 2015 at 11:45.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2015), Franny (11th January 2019), genevieve (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th June 2015), Sierra (9th June 2015), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    I was introduced to this movie two years ago. It is a documentary. You watch several people with diabetes go on a raw food diet for 30 days. I think all of them are type 1. After going raw out at the Ranch for 30 days most of them drastically decrease their insulin intake and many go off of insulin altogether. There are people preparing the food for them. The hardest part for all of them was changing their food habits. Many continue on with the diet after they leave in modified form. I went on raw food for three weeks after tapering off for two or three weeks. It was part of a six week program that we did together as a group. It centered around juicing and smoothies. I don't eat completely raw anymore but I no longer eat sugar and eat lots of salad and veggies (cooked and uncooked). I have recently started eating probiotics every day too and am reducing my consumption of wheat. I do feel better as a result. While I was writing this post someone else posted the same video! Awesome!
    Aspen and Sunny, really great video.

Thanks Akasha for pursuing on the same raw food track with Dr Barnard and Dr Cousins. They are both great.

Eating raw may be part of A solution, yet not the solution.

I do think that eating raw or at the minimal differently is part of the solution as well. However, it does not get the fundamental cause which is most probably the GMO and chemically sprayed food for example, that we eat and that kills the good bacteria while keeping the problematic ones alive or yet, keeping none alive.

And we haven't check the potential EMF pollution causes yet.

Some of our ancesters (at least mine) were meat eaters, and lot of it up north like Canada, yet were slim, obesity was absent. So, what is the difference?

I do not see much obesity amongst Northern Inuits for example (or Cri Indians) yet, they eat raw meat and have about no vegetables. Why would that be? Since earth pollution is quite great in the great North (they cumulate what is sent from the South, based on winds and sea currents).

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2015), Franny (11th January 2019), RunningDeer (9th June 2015), Sierra (9th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The problem with clinical and laboratory research studies is that in most cases is funded by business interest and the results that favors the business gets the most piblication.
    Mof y gut bacteria says its because of the toxins. Proof is my observation research. Diabetes is rare when chemicals arent as abundant.incedentally obesity as well. Oh also high blood pressure and also autism and....
    Whenever there is a discussion regarding illnesses an$ cause my contributipn os. We eat burger theRe is small poison eat noodless also small poison nearly all we eat well not me anyway has small poison accumulated small poison is equal real poison and when the toxins started showing up then thats when you agree to be poisoned more with pills that kills your body .....slowly as the ppison accumulates.
    Yes, i agree with your views and would like to find solutions. Many of which could be found in the "guts" thread, which started my thinking on the diabetis and obesity topic by the way.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nal#post907078
    Last edited by Flash; 9th June 2015 at 12:38.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

RunningDeer (9th June 2015), Sierra (9th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Yes, i agree with your views and would like to find solutions. Many of which could be found in the "guts" thread, which started my thinking on the diabetis and obesity topic by the way.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nal#post907078
    the solution we have already establish i presented no poison laced foods others presented raw natural food diet seems only the words are different. Thanks for the thrrad i am always interested in this since 5 of my 6 siblings had experience high blood sugar one time or snother

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Flash (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (9th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

Some of our ancesters (at least mine) were meat eaters, and lot of it up north like Canada, yet were slim, obesity was absent. So, what is the difference?

I do not see much obesity amongst Northern Inuits for example (or Cri Indians) yet, they eat raw meat and have about no vegetables. Why would that be?

I've considered these things a bit. My family has a history of diabetes. I have fatty liver disease and have been told I am insulin resistant. I gain weight easily. I have been eating raw for two years, but not for this reason per se.

Insulin resistance is about the inability to utilize carbohydrates. If someone has liver disease they may also have difficulty digesting fats and oils. And of course this relates to people who do have these problems. Other people can eat whatever they like.

So relative to the Inuit:

1). If they don't have fatty liver disease or insulin resistance (as a precursor to diabetes) they can probably eat whatever they like with no problem.

2). A meat diet is high-protein and low carb anyway, so perhaps less likely to lead to obesity even if someone is insulin resistant.

3). A raw or vegan diet can be low carbohydrate and low fat also and be of benefit in that way.

Personally, I do have trouble with carbs. If I eat grains for a few meals I will gain weight. I have also had trouble utilizing fruit. I would feel like I was hungry again right away, so I stopped eating it for breakfast and ate salad instead.

What I have found most helpful was taking some liver tonic pills (at the dosage recommended on the bottle, rather than one pill once in awhile, as I would tend to do.) I have been taking them for three weeks and was surprised to find that I could eat fruit for breakfast agan.
    Last edited by Sunny; 9th June 2015 at 23:04.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Flash (9th June 2015), RunningDeer (12th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

There might be more than one solution Bubu, yours is great, and other may exist as well, although toxin free diet is a necessity for everyone.

I have noticed something on and on again. I am a Canadian. We already are less overweight on average than Americans, but getting there slowly and sometimes faster.

I have friends who are Europeans. Many times I have seen this pattern: Europeans or South American arrive in Canada, they are slims and healthy. Then a few years go by. They do not change theGr diet since we can find food from the whole planet in Montréal. So they pretty much keep their diet (ex. a greek diet for Greeks composed of olives, yogourt, olive oïl, lots of veges, etc, , lots of wine and cheese for French, etc).

Yet, within 5 years they start gaining weight and within ten lots of them get fat. As if North America had put its weight on them (pun intended). I have seen this again and again.

So, I presume that our food in North America is literally filled with toxins that hamper the body (gut, liver, etc) functions. Lets think about it, Monsanto was forbidden in Europe until recently (Monsanto GMO and most pesticides). Also, we give regular antibiotics to cows and pigs and animals, which Europeans do not do. Plus, in USA, there is growth hormones in milk producing cows, while in USA and Canada, there is growth hormones in chicken, beef, etc. Therefore, we get bigger by eating those on one hand, and we get bigger due to bacteria produced or hampered through the usage of antibiotics. Same with farm fish now.

Therefore, going biological is a good idea, and toxins elimination is a good one too. But i do think there is more to it.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Franny (11th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Here you will find presentation during a symposium on the guts bacteria (gastro enterologists) and its impact on health, the microbiota in the small and large interstine.

I am ashame to say that the symposium was supported by Nestlé (who are most probably creators of microbiota dysfunctions), however the researchers présentations are very interesting.

This first presentation here is about obesity and diabetis and the gut bacteria. They did a transplant of gut bacteria from slim people to fat people, and the fat people started to lose weight without doing any effort for it.

Very interesting indeed. I think that even if you go completely raw and vegan, the problem is not solve until you repair your microbiota. While with a right microbiota, you can eat pretty normal (but should avoid toxins in food).

This also explain why so many obese do eat normal protions and yet do not lose weight but keep gaining.

https://portal.klewel.com/watch/webc...s-2014/talk/19

obesity and human genes and gut bacteria : Gut microbes and their role in malnutrition and obesity

https://portal.klewel.com/watch/webc...s-2014/talk/15
    Last edited by Flash; 10th June 2015 at 00:35.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Franny (11th January 2019), RunningDeer (12th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Hi, Pthalates have been implicated:

http://www.diabetesandenvironment.or...tam/phthalates

Statins are a factor:

http://www.webmd.com/diabetes/news/2...ype-2-diabetes

Pseudo estrogens (like BPA) are linked:

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134196...like-chemicals

These toxins likely mess with our bacteria. Getting the raw diet encourages the good gut bacteria and facilitates excreting the toxins!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Akasha (11th June 2015), Franny (11th January 2019), RunningDeer (12th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Hi, Pthalates have been implicated:

http://www.diabetesandenvironment.or...tam/phthalates

Statins are a factor:

http://www.webmd.com/diabetes/news/2...ype-2-diabetes

Pseudo estrogens (like BPA) are linked:

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134196...like-chemicals

These toxins likely mess with our bacteria. Getting the raw diet encourages the good gut bacteria and facilitates excreting the toxins!
    Extraordinary findings Baby Steps. THis explains why it is sooooo hard to lose weigh and keep it off and so easy to gain.

Many many thanks. It also explains why it is so important to clean your body and eat as natural as possible.

It pppp ss me off to see how much damage we have created for people by wanting money at any price and not studying the impact of what we are doing.

This is exactly the king of discussions I am looking for on the scientific and health sides.

I will also be looking at the psychological factors later on. Starting maybe with sugar / pasta / etc and their impact on the nervous system, to fight depression, in turn often caused by wrong foods or by high levels of body toxicity.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th June 2015), RunningDeer (12th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Flash, I lost a hundred and fifty pounds last year thanks to a free book that I learned about here, plus just 4 months of weight lifting. It's not a weight-loss book - it's called 'The Cure For All Disease' and it's more philosophical than medical. Basically, you're right - there's something other than you contributing to those conditions - either chemical or biological. I had some other issues cleared up, too but I had to figure it out for myself, and go through the process of eliminating many things from my diet. Medication first, then chemicals. Pretty much trial and error thanks to the FDA. If you want more info, let me know. Best wishes.

34. Link to Post #18
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

CONTAMINANTS are one of the biggest issues that the corporatocracy try to hide.
    This is because there is a trail of science proving that they are a problem in so many ways.
    And it is very costly for these corporates to remove them or reduce their concentration in all the cr*p that they sell us.

I believe they make money by putting highly toxic waste into fracking water, as this stuff is very expensive to dispose of.

I think that the GOOD GUYS can use the subject of contamination to fight back.
    God bless.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

SeymourVandal (16th June 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

As I have written in a previous post elsewhere, I have been taking a new product on the market that is a Simiglitude named Ozympic.

This medication is presumably addressing intestinal hormones related to digestion and hunger, which are not quite present in obese and in diabetic people.

These hormones, which are present in regular slim folks (who make no efforts to remain slim) are lacking in obese and diabetics - the causes may be multiple, as seen in previous posts in this thread.

The result of this lack of intestinal hunger control hormones is a rather speedy digestion, bad nutrients assimilation and higher hunger feelings.

This Ozympic medication slows down the digestion, while working on the hormones in the intestine.

The result, no hunger, regular appetite, weight loss.

But to me, the most astonishing result is psychological and physical.

i realised that my body was always in hunger/starvation mode, 100% of the time, a kind of constant subtle tension felt in the body itself, below conscious awareness. As if when you are used to suffer from a cut limb, you do not see that you have a cut limb anymore, you live with it. But it still remains a handicap and you are still compensating or fighting harder than regular folks to combat the handicap.

Same here, a constant feeling of a lack or of a tension, below the awareness level.

Once this medication took over, I slowly lose this feeling or constant unconscious tension. This feeling of constantly searching for something unaccounted for, that i am not even aware of searching.

A feeling of low grade anxiety and lack, below awareness levels, constantly present.

This feeling is gone - and the result is a new state of mind or feeling that everything is provided for. The body does not lack anything, the mind neither.

It is a whole feeling of relieve, relaxation, inner tranquility, fullness.

i ask my endocrinologist "do regular weight folks feel like this new feeling of mine, all throughout their lives? Was i the odd one, not knowing what a nice state others are in?"

She answer "yes, they are not constantly feeling the lack, not feeling the lack free your mind for other pleasures and states"

my answer was ; hostie ( a swear meaning holy sh it) - I thought, so easy to be slim, when you have the right metabolism, which is becoming my case with the help of this medication.

The trick will be how to keep like this when the medication will be abandoned. It is sooo much better right now, in very subtle levels (physically, emotionally, even spiritually).
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd August 2018 at 16:50.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Bob (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

New research in the field of obesity

Quote Obesity is a chronic disease that requires treatment

Capital Markets Day 2017

Strengthen leadership in obesity
    • The body “remembers” its highest body weight and defends this body weight as the “new normal weight”

During weight loss, changes occur in appetite regulating hormones, which increase hunger

• If people with obesity do not eat enough, the hormones trigger the body to conserve energy

Changes in hormones persist for at least 5-10 years following weight loss

https://www.novonordisk.com/content/...%20obesity.pdf

The set-point theory portrays how metabolic: changes affect the ability to lose weight
    The body fights weight loss for people with obesity. Obesity is a chronic disease that requires treatment

• The body “remembers” its highest body weight and defends this body weight as the “new normal weight”
    - Weight gain Diet and exercise to reduce weight
    - Increased appetite and slowing of metabolism
    - Hormone levels signal change to keep weight up
    Quote New results from a phase II trial suggest that the type 2 diabetes drug semaglutide can lead to a weight loss of up to 13.8 per cent, over one year, in overweight or obese people.

Researchers pitted semaglutide, a glucagon-like-peptide 1 (GLP-1) developed by Novo Nordisk, against a standard therapy combo of diet, exercise and placebo.

Drugs that mimic GLP-1, or increase its levels in blood, work by stimulating insulin secretion from the pancreas and signal fullness to limit further food intake.

As a result, this hormone has been the focus of significant new drug development for type 2 diabetes and obesity in the past decade.
    https://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2017...-93946358.html
    Here, I am aware that research is not done on the causes of obesity, which I think are related to changes in the intestinal microbes releasing hunger hormones, which in turn would be caused by pollutants, food additives, sugar, and pesticides mostly.

So these research only look at correctives for damages already done to the body.

However, it is important to understand the process of hunger and why obese people always gain the weight back after dieting even if eating lots less.

And also to help those already having body damages.
    Last edited by Flash; 1st November 2018 at 11:24.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2018), Iyakum (18th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast