+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A sober interview about Jade Helm etc.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default A sober interview about Jade Helm etc.

Here is a link from the Rense website of a interview with a special guest a Mr Matt Bracken on the Sunday Wire Show episode 87.

Makes for a sober and more realistic account of not only Jade Helm but where we are going with AI etc.

Have a listen to the interview and post your comments accordingly.

Here is the link.... http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/06/0...-and-jay-dyer/

ENJOY.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: A sober interview about Jade Helm etc.

if what the military says it true , are they training the local police to go abroad in other countries and blend in and round up citizens that disagree with their government ??? also at a time when the country is bankrupt , lets spend tons of money in fuel , food , munitions , to train in American cities , we just got out of a ten year war in Iraq , we need more training, 10 years isn't enough , lol ... it just jumps out to me this exercise is more than meets the eye ... that is too much gear , tanks , helicopters , etc , for 1,200 troops ... Texas being chosen as hostile , are they afraid Texas may break from the Union ??? Did someone threaten to nuke the northeast , so they moved everything to the southwest ??? Are they expecting something big in America this summer ??? Or is the whole thing mind warfare to see how people handle tanks on their streets and helicopters buzzing their homes ??? it's such a multi-facet operation with no clear agenda ... I wonder why they chose the southwest of all places ??? lets see them do this in the Washington D.C. area , or in Delaware or New Hampshire ... they should give up all the land they took for training on their bases , they don't need it , they just use our city streets ... the operation makes me angry , I don't want to live in a war zone ... even if it is pretend ... there are too many trigger happy folks on both sides ... and we know how the people feel about government and war these days ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th June 2015), Nasu (11th June 2015), Snookie (11th June 2015), Yetti (12th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Default Re: A sober interview about Jade Helm etc.

I like your post Ghostrider . To be honest, I have no idea how to deal with all this, it is horrible and terrifying , but make the people, We the people, aware of all this would it change anything? or our thoughts united or better say focused in this it will create a proper environment to happen for real?... that's the question. Maybe to concentrate our minds on something more according to our wishes would be better , I don't know , any words on this? . Yetti

+ Reply to Thread