+ Reply to Thread

Thread: medical cannabis

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default medical cannabis

I am just reporting results. I read about how wonderful medical cannabis is.
    I have no experience with it and never smoked it, yet from all the hype I was curios if it could really cure cancer. I know some people on this site said it did.

So two very close people to me came down with cancer.

One person on the West Coast, and One person on the EAst coast. They do not know each oner. They have similar but not identical cancers, both 4th stage Non hodgkins. One is using RSO oil from a dispensary, another is using very expensive Co2 extraction in coconut oil.

high dosages, were taken for six month. It helped them sleep, but all testing six months later, blood and scans, showed no improvement. They both still have cancer.

Now I am sure that some people respond to the cannabis but I wonder what percentage f the population does?. It was expensive, and for these two people it was money that could have been spent on something else . it DID NOT take their cancer away. I have read about Dennis Hill and so many others, all so impressive to read about, but now I know of two people who took it for cancer and it didm;t work at all.. One person was on conventional medicine, meaning had been on chemo, but the other person went the natural route and never had any conventional medicine, no chemo.

This is not to argue or bring up controversy. I am merely reporting results to those who may be wondering about it. Perhaps it works, online so many praise its results. Well first hand experience of watching two close people in my life resulted in the online hype not dovetailing with their experience. It just didn't work at all. Very disappointing, they both are now seeking other options.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Agape (11th June 2015), sandy (12th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: medical cannabis

So sorry about your love onrs.
    To solve a problem its important to know the cause. From my little understanding cancer is when some of the body cell starts behaving the way it shouldnt be. So what could cause it to do so. Maybe its not recieving the proper attention. Proper nutrition or worse its recieving the bad attention. Toxins in foods and air. From this perspective we see that an single extract from whaever miracle thing can never address the problem. Give proprr nutrtion with no poison. This is what we did with my father who had stage 4 cacer at 76. Henub is now 86.no chemos or radiatios.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

There are also claims that its due to acidic environment. I dont believe this before but after being around alkali water users (kangen) i see some cridibility with this claim. As one friend say kangen water is not a cure it serves only as antedote to the acidic stuffs that we are taking like soda and alcohol which is what killing our body.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its interesting but both these people were and are organic eaters, and have been for years. They introduced me to community supported agriculture. They were the ones to tell me about gmo food and monstanto madness. So they are doing all the beet juicing etc. The one on chemo tried the natural route and even went to one of those mexican clinics, actually she went to two extremely expensive cancer clinics, and had all her amalgams removed by a biological dentist. After fighting for two years, she was actively dying, needing transfusios on a weekly basis, so her choice after two years on the natural route was to die or go on chemo. She is now feeling good but we don;t know how long that will last.

The other one is totally natural, never tried chemo. But for both of them, if a list was made of everything one is suggesting detox, cleanse, immune support, exercise, ozone water, rife etc etc and natural supplements to kill the cancer, it just didn't work. The one now on chemo, that chemo pill that she took gave her her life back, where she doe not need the transfusions any more, but she is too well aware that it is also damaging her immune system and heart and everything else, however, without it she would be dead now.

One of the Mexcan clinics, wanted her to return once again when she was so ill for ten shots and these shots go for a $1000 a shot. So in the big picture 10 thousand isn;t a lot of money to save her life, but she had already given them over $60, 000 and they could;t help her, plus she was way too sick and weak to travel by then.

The other one also very good. They are both avid readers and could write books on many o these alternative treatments and on living well. I am truly shocked that either one of them of them got cancer. The one not on chemo is doing better, but has not been as ill for as long as they other. Collidial silver, colloidal gold, I can't think war they have not tried. I was really hoping the medical cannabis would have worked for at least one of them.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

The prices I've seen on these 'products' online are fictional .. at least from where I see it ,
    too expensive to be able to treat yourself of anything , I should not say that sorry but I think it's true .

You may need ten times the recommended dose to be able to change anything for you long term , and yes it works miracles for people but they have to be able to pay the price - tolerate the change and keep the diet and healthy life style and yes many people had good history with such treatments but due to illegal status of marijuana they were not reporting it ..

7. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Agage,

This cannabis was not an online purchase. The Co2 extraction was customed made out of a lab that does the testing of the quality of the cannabis and to say exactly what was in it. The formula was changed monthly so that her body would not get use the the cannabis. So they both got high quality cannabis.

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

Interesting , thanks for sharing

9. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

My girlfriends mom got cancer a few years ago and decided to take the natural route, including some phoenix tears, and diet nutritional therapy. The cancer spread very quick and she passed on 2 years from diagnosis. Right after she passed away my girlfriends sister was diagnosed with breast cancer, and she is only 34, and decided to go the chemo/surgery route, after a year now she is fine and back to normal life. My girlfriend decided she better get checked as well, because her family is in a genetic disposistion to breast cancer, she found out she has it about 2 months ago and just started chemo yesterday, she is taking a medical marijuana tincture to just help with the nasuea a bit.
    My girlfirnd and her sister decided to take the chemo route because they saw the natural cure fail with their mom. I am suprised by all of this because all three of them have been natural healthy eaters, and lived a good life style.
    I think each person will have their own path to their own cure, what may work for one person, may not work for another.
    I think mainly our world just needs to change, because so many things around us are constantly stressing our immune system and energy.

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Its interesting but both these people were and are organic eaters, and have been for years. They introduced me to community supported agriculture. They were the ones to tell me about gmo food and monstanto madness. So they are doing all the beet juicing etc. The one on chemo tried the natural route and even went to one of those mexican clinics, actually she went to two extremely expensive cancer clinics, and had all her amalgams removed by a biological dentist. After fighting for two years, she was actively dying, needing transfusios on a weekly basis, so her choice after two years on the natural route was to die or go on chemo. She is now feeling good but we don;t know how long that will last.

The other one is totally natural, never tried chemo. But for both of them, if a list was made of everything one is suggesting detox, cleanse, immune support, exercise, ozone water, rife etc etc and natural supplements to kill the cancer, it just didn't work. The one now on chemo, that chemo pill that she took gave her her life back, where she doe not need the transfusions any more, but she is too well aware that it is also damaging her immune system and heart and everything else, however, without it she would be dead now.

One of the Mexcan clinics, wanted her to return once again when she was so ill for ten shots and these shots go for a $1000 a shot. So in the big picture 10 thousand isn;t a lot of money to save her life, but she had already given them over $60, 000 and they could;t help her, plus she was way too sick and weak to travel by then.

The other one also very good. They are both avid readers and could write books on many o these alternative treatments and on living well. I am truly shocked that either one of them of them got cancer. The one not on chemo is doing better, but has not been as ill for as long as they other. Collidial silver, colloidal gold, I can't think war they have not tried. I was really hoping the medical cannabis would have worked for at least one of them.
    Interesting have they tried alkali water to neutralize ph. Also ive seen some very health concoius people that is into juicing and all the only problem i see is that they follow all of the publicize stuuf instead of litening to their bodies. Juicing beetroot. Yuk pineapple juice is a lotlot better. At least for me. Listen to yours

11. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think you are right on that one , listening to your own gut as to what to take, however, people with 4th stage cancer need a lot of support emotionally. Its hard for many of them to think clearly and trust themselves or their own judgement. I feel overwhelmed with all the information ,I can't imagine how they feel.

12. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    I think you are right on that one , listening to your own gut as to what to take, however, people with 4th stage cancer need a lot of support emotionally. Its hard for many of them to think clearly and trust themselves or their own judgement. I feel overwhelmed with all the information ,I can't imagine how they feel.
    Your on spot here bro. When is not feeling well its very dificult to lidten to the body. In fsct i found out that the healthier i get the better i can feel my needs.
    Your story puzzled me since i believe that people that are healthy is not suppomsed to get sick with t this modern dissease. Do they share the same . Do you see anyt hing that all of them share that may cause the cancer other than genes.

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

If they have not tried alkali water i strongly recomend that they try espicifically kangen water bevause i am encountering more and more people here that is getting well with this wster you dont have to buy the machine you csn ask for watet from tjose who has the machine.
    Best wishes for your love ones. May t hey be well soon.

Forgive my fingers its misding the dmall keys o f pad

14. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi BuBu,

They are not related to each other, so they have totally different genetics. I personally think, and I have no proof, but they are the same age range, so I am thinking they both may have been part of the Dr Mary's monkey experiment, where they administered the polio vaccine that was contaminated with cancer viruses to hundred of thousand of American children in the late 50's and early sixties, knowing that in thirty or forty years there would be a cancer epidemic from it. And sure enough the cancer statistics have been on the rise since the 80s

I have never heard of Kangan water. They both have an ozone water maker, is that similar?

+ Reply to Thread