+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karmic astrology and the like.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Karmic astrology and the like.

On my journey through this life I've come to find many things are not what I thought they were. I was born into this body as somebody else I'm sure, I can remember looking at my hands when I was very young, thinking what an earth are these.
    I was only a toddler I guess but the strange thing is I didn't know who I was or indeed what.
    As I grew I must have just accepted who and what I'd become. As for many years in between then and about the age of adolescence I remember nothing. I see photos of myself so I must have been there, but I do t remember.
    Sure I can join in the family stories of times gone by, but only because I've heard them and see the pictures so many times.

I still don't know who I really am underneath this 38 earth year old man, I accept I was born here, live here and look like everyone else. But I know I'm not.

There are great stories locked away in my head, fantastic stories that explain everything, I've tried to put them to paper but they refuse to come out. My life on Earth has been full of experiences, good ones and awful ones, full of life and at the depths of despair.
    Tough childhood, abuse, family splits, loss of loved ones, illness and injuries, perhaps no worse or better than any others life having only seen it from these eyes. Brought up in a controlling religion I rebelled, I took drugs and did bad things. All the time wishing I was somewhere else, home.
    Since growing older and repaying my huge debt to karma I stood one day and told the universe I was done with being lost. I was here for a reason, to do something.
    I'd had a daughter (who is now 18) and is been a lousy father, part of which I blame on being too young to handle such responsibilities.
    But, I reached a point in my life when things got better, I met my soulmate again (we had a thing years ago but I was not a good person then) she must have seen something in me because she waited 15 years for me to realise. Since we've been together properly things seem to just work, the planets align for us. My dad used to say she was the one for me, but I'd go off chasing the ones that would hurt me.

Now back in the present. We got a house together and things are great, in fact despite trying with other ex partners for years we are about to have a baby. I feel that this baby is special (and what baby isn't) and I've been looking into different things and karmic astrology popped up, I've also looked into star seed children (of which I feel I could be) so I want to record every detail of the new arrival into this world.

Maybe it wasn't me that was born here to make a difference to humanity, maybe I was only here to provide half the DNA and my soulmate the other and the result is the reason?

Who only knows? But if there is something I should be doing in the first seconds of new babies life I don't want to miss it.
    It would seem the precise time of the first breath is important but is there anything else to make a note of?
    I'm trying to increase my thirst for knowledge in all things spiritual in a hope to find peace from my crazy past.
    Sorry for the long post, kinda zoned out there for a few minutes.
    Born of frustration.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

aranuk (11th June 2015), Cara (12th June 2015), cursichella1 (11th June 2015), kirolak (11th June 2015), selinam (11th June 2015), ulli (2nd October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Karmic astrology and the like.

Welcome and thank you for sharing your story. . . . strange that you mention looking at your hands & wondering what they were! I did the same - I even used to be afraid of them, & what they might do to me (strangle me? slap me?). In the bath or shower I would look at my body in some disgust & mistrust - what was it, & why was it stuck to me?

I believe that experience is neither postive nor negative at the time we are livng it - we are too immersed in sensations & feelings to see clearly, & only in retrospect do we understand the lesson we were teaching ourselves.

You seem to have arrived sane & healthy at this point, able to retrospect - this is a real achievemnt to be proud of, imho.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

aranuk (11th June 2015), cursichella1 (11th June 2015), steveofengland (11th June 2015), ulli (2nd October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Steve thank you for a very good glimpse into your reality. What have you learnt about Karmik Astrology? What I know of Karmik astrology you ccould write on a postage stamp in big letters. In your natal chart there are a few things that indicate an immediate past life. If you look to the opposite house of where Pluto is in your chart that is an area of life that was important in your last life because Pluto represents the death and the rebirth process or new beginnings. Transformation is a keyword. The moons south node of sign and house indicates also past life conditions.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

steveofengland (11th June 2015), ulli (2nd October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't know much at all about much at all. I just happened to stumble on a website that seemed to resonate with me
    https://astrology.richardbrown.com/ast_bdat.shtml

I began to think about my unborn child, and if there is a soul out there waiting to incarnate in him or her. The thought of a soul choosing it's new life and parents intrigued me, and the idea of this soul hanging around the mother during the last few months of pregnancy waiting to fill the human vessel.
    The exact time the new baby takes its first breath is the point that the soul enters the body I find fascinating.
    I needed to know when that exact moment was, so I studied the biology of the birth, the way the foetus was supplied with oxygen and how the umbilical chord works, the way the tiny heart bypasses the lungs which are deflated during gestation. All the way to the point where and how it's all triggered to begin breathing. It's amazing but I digress.

So this exact time is of importance even to the second, once the chart is drawn I can learn to understand where my little one has come from and what lessons he or she has learnt and needs to learn.
    I'm so looking forward to being a great father and teacher.

I've also been looking around after a couple of years of awakening at my reasons for being. Am I crazy, am I just angry or am I peace and tranquility. I feel I'm everything right now which is very confusing.
    I feel like a child put in a room full of toys, overwhelmed by what to play with next.
    I spend my days searching and reading, taking things in, filling my head with knowledge. I come on here quietly tiptoeing about for months, then post lengthy drivel about my life.
    I'm usually so introvert and shy. But occasionally I explode with words, forgive me if it sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person.
    I'll never stop until I've understood the reasons why I was put here. I'm hoping to learn from my child.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I see people like this and I feel the same way
    http://youtu.be/fLra4vu-XeM
    Born of frustration.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by steveofengland (here)
    Who only knows? But if there is something I should be doing in the first seconds of new babies life I don't want to miss it.
    It would seem the precise time of the first breath is important but is there anything else to make a note of?
    Hi Steve

Your question triggered a memory, and I have no memory where it came from or whether it is a valid idea.

Somewhere I've heard, heart wisdom can be passed to a baby. The technique is to have the baby sleep directly over your heart (I am assuming this applies to both parents), heart to heart, skin to skin, no clothing in between. My memory says you do it for thirty days non stop, and this gives the baby a huge jump in heart wisdom out the gate.

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 11th June 2015 at 20:31.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Cara (12th June 2015), meeradas (2nd October 2015), seko (11th June 2015), steveofengland (12th June 2015), ulli (2nd October 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    [...]
    Your question triggered a memory, and I have no memory where it came from or whether it is a valid idea.

Somewhere I've heard, heart wisdom can be passed to a baby. The technique is to have the baby sleep directly over your heart (I am assuming this applies to both parents), heart to heart, skin to skin, no clothing in between. My memory says you do it for thirty days non stop, and this gives the baby a huge jump in heart wisdom out the gate.

Sierra
    Sounds like a Pete Peterson Camelot interview...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

seko (11th June 2015), Sierra (12th June 2015), steveofengland (12th June 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well it happened! And I am a father again
    Our beautiful little boy Joshua was born on August 5th 2015, he drew his first amazing breath at 14.07 and 3 seconds

He has brought an absolute joy to my life, we have been blessed. My delay in updating this thread has been due my partner being in hospital. Throughout her pregnancy my partner suffered with a bad back, which we thought would rectify itself when the baby came. However, after my own paternity time had finished I went back to work which left my partner doing almost all the work with the baby.
    Early one morning whilst taking him downstairs to feed him, she realised she'd forgotten to turn off the annoying alarm on the baby monitor. She turned on the stairs and Felton excruciating pain in her lower back. Hearing her cry roused me from my sleep and I ran to her aid.
    Being a very independent and also stubborn woman she insisted she was okay and took some paracetamol. This was early on a Sunday morning. She struggled through the day saying she was feeling better.
    By Monday she said all was well and the pain had gone and was replaced with a warm glowing feeling. By the following morning she had begun to lose feeling throughout her pelvic region, and was getting strange pins and needles.
    She got an appointment that day at the doctor who referred her straight to a neurosurgeon at our local hospital.

I finished work early and took her in. We had to sit and wait in the accident and emergncey department for five hours before being seen, despite the note from the doctor explaining what she thought the trouble was and identifying the correct department my partner needed to be at.
    The triage nurse told her to keep moving and to stay on her feet. We then got to see a doctor who checked her out and admitted her to the hospital for an MRI scan first thing the following morning.
    She returned from the MRI scan completely strapped down to her bed, unable to move for fear of causing more damage.

She was diagnosed with Cauda Equina Syndrome, a rare but serious condition where one of the discs in her lower spine had broken up and was crushing the nerves in her spinal cord. This is what had caused the numbness and pins and needles.
    As the damage gets worse literally hour by hour she had lost the ability to tell when her bladder was full.
    By this point there are only hours remaining before the damage gets worse and permanent paralysis and incontinence is inevitable.
    She was rushed to the nearest hospital with a neurology department that could operate there and then. A five hour procedure to remove the shattered disc and relieve the compressed cord was carried out and she was back on the ward and kept in for observation.
    She regained most of her faculties and was able to walk out of the hospital. It may take up to a year before we know if she's been left with any permanent damage. She still has no feeling I certain areas but on the whole she's been extremely lucky.

During her time in hospital and the two weeks where she was unable to pick up the baby, I've stepped in an taken on all the parenting role. It was a steep learning curve for me but one which has left me feeling very close to my little boy, we bonded in a way that wouldn't have happened had I been back at work.
    I total I've had almost eight weeks off work. It's been hard but in a way a joy to directly look after my loved ones.
    Little Joshua is just over eight weeks old now and is adorable, he's learnt to smile and lights up our hearts with his personality.

I've found an old book all about decoding birth charts and astrology so I can't wait to understand more and hopefully find out more about baby Joshua's soul, where he's been and what he has to learn in this incarnation.
    Maybe through this I'll learn more about myself.
    Hope to share more soon.
    Born of frustration.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

Selkie (2nd October 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2015), ulli (2nd October 2015), Wind (2nd October 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

When I gave birth 37 years ago to my only child I was sure that he was a world-changer.
    I wish now that I had not had those thoughts, but I wanted someone extra special back then.
    Today I believe everyone is equally special, and perhaps my son would have turned out a happier person had I just allowed him to be "himself".
    I'm Capricorn, with a 10th house moon, which is another Capricorn factor.
    He has Saturn in the first house, and despite his stellum in Aquarius is actually more Saturnian, denying his artistic and even spiritual talents.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Elainie (2nd October 2015), Lunesoleil (7th November 2020), Wind (2nd October 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Quote Posted by steveofengland (here)
    There is only the title of this discussion that talks about karmic astrology. In a sky map, the astrologer will look at where the axis of the lunar nodes is located and the aspects by conjunction with the north node or the south node, the planets at midpoint or in support of the axis of the lunar nodes by a sextile or trine and the last point of the nodes the quality of these masters and the position in house and these aspects. The astrologer will see if there are retrograde planets, if there are planets in the 12th house, house of karma, the position of the dark moon and these aspects. Is birth in an increasing phase, the acquisition of free will, or in a decreasing phase, a tendency to determinism. We can still look at the position of the asteroid Karma code 3811. The valuation of the South Node predisposes to live Karmic situations and updated by the transit of the South Node in each of the 12 houses of the zodiac ... For simplicity ...

+ Reply to Thread