+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Reincarnation Trap

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: The Reincarnation Trap

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Fear is not healthy it does much damage to the body Fight or flight response is different.
    Fear freezes, immobilises.
    The mind can produce fear out of the unreal.
    What you are does not have a shadow aspect---you are The Unborn---as you said you were not created.
    The more times spent thinking "I am That" the better.
    Time spent identifying with the I, me, and mine is counter productive if you are serious about full spiritual awakening
    Enlightenment does not come about without focus on awareness--which is what we are.
    Attention to the present moment the eternal now--not dwelling on how the so called person was trapped into arriving here.
    Not spending time thinking about being trapped again in the future.

The ego can not stand the present moment---it will take you back and forward--past future.
    Its quite fond of fear---Im special, separate, as I can deal with this and that better than others.

In truth people do as best they can.

Best wishes
    Chris
    It is sooo good to read you Chris, it brings me back down to earth while holding to the eternal truth.

I should definitely glance over here more often. Refreshing.

Also, thanks Finefeather for your constant input - that you are understood or not. You are a truth seeker, and this is appearant and helpful all over.

Darthtoaster, you often mention the ascending solution. I rather see it as the "descending" solution, having our true self, the higher side of us, descending in the body, in the 3D, to immerse it into the truth. Ascension as to do with the wished, then descending has to do with the process, imo. And
    Quote become a standalone energetic being.
    as you say.
    Last edited by Flash; 24th June 2015 at 22:16.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

greybeard (25th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (25th June 2015), Heart-2-Heart (25th June 2015), raregem (27th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks

NDE researcher, Kenneth Ring, found that what people experience during an NDE, specifically who they see as the being of light, conforms to their own personal belief system.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to John T For This Post:

Flash (25th June 2015), greybeard (25th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (25th June 2015), Heart-2-Heart (25th June 2015), loveoflife (25th June 2015), raregem (27th September 2017), Wind (26th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

The idea that reincarnation is a soul trap was also proposed in the Fifth Neruda Interview from 1998.
    https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to John T For This Post:

Flash (25th June 2015), Franny (25th September 2017), greybeard (25th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (25th June 2015), Heart-2-Heart (25th June 2015), loveoflife (25th June 2015), raregem (27th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by John T (here)
    NDE researcher, Kenneth Ring, found that what people experience during an NDE, specifically who they see as the being of light, conforms to their own personal belief system.
    That is also true for this Earthly reality. As above so below.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

greybeard (25th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (25th June 2015), raregem (27th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member darthtoaster's Avatar
    Thanks

When we view the reincarnation system as a trap, and it could easily be characterized this way, it is personally disempowering. Its one reason I avoid the Neruda interview. There's a lot of truth in it, but ultimately it has us waiting on that crack in the wall that is being opened, and the Sovereign Integral idea and so on. Everything has us waiting, stalling us until the finishing touches are put in place. It will be between 2017 and 2023 when the Event takes place, or the hackers create the crack in the wall of control, or some new "benevolent" alien species is introduced, or we must make room for one of 60 billion souls to incarnate and work off their apeman karma or or or ...

Your time is now if you choose it. The rest is distraction. I don't like to be so blunt but the time is now. The natural miscarriage rate around the world is about 40%. Abortions take even more. Disease, accidents and wars take many when they are young. The idea of "you" reaching a stage like this by which you can comfortably speak of these things on a computer and contemplate ideas with a full stomach and no one with guns just outside your door are rather bad. But ... you made it to this point. Its an opportunity. Every moment is an opportunity. It makes no rational sense to be distracted. Now now now .... time is of the essence.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2015), greybeard (7th July 2015), Maunagarjana (25th June 2015), raregem (27th September 2017), Ted (7th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #206
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s0c62noJgM

What is said in this video is pretty much what I was getting at with vision of certain things in line with peoples belief systems.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

raregem (27th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by darthtoaster (here)
    When we view the reincarnation system as a trap, and it could easily be characterized this way, it is personally disempowering. Its one reason I avoid the Neruda interview. There's a lot of truth in it, but ultimately it has us waiting on that crack in the wall that is being opened, and the Sovereign Integral idea and so on. Everything has us waiting, stalling us until the finishing touches are put in place. It will be between 2017 and 2023 when the Event takes place, or the hackers create the crack in the wall of control, or some new "benevolent" alien species is introduced, or we must make room for one of 60 billion souls to incarnate and work off their apeman karma or or or ...

Your time is now if you choose it. The rest is distraction. I don't like to be so blunt but the time is now. The natural miscarriage rate around the world is about 40%. Abortions take even more. Disease, accidents and wars take many when they are young. The idea of "you" reaching a stage like this by which you can comfortably speak of these things on a computer and contemplate ideas with a full stomach and no one with guns just outside your door are rather bad. But ... you made it to this point. Its an opportunity. Every moment is an opportunity. It makes no rational sense to be distracted. Now now now .... time is of the essence.

I presume you meant to write "the Odds of you reaching a stage like this..."

You express the above ideas very cogently. We're constantly being told, especially in spiritual and new age circles that we're to wait on some contingency or other. But you are absolutely right, to me. It's always now. God or Source gave us all we need to awaken, to be fully who we are. Salute.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2015), greybeard (7th July 2015), raregem (27th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

I think we'll keep reincarnating until we fully wake up from this delusion. Simple as that. We're stuck in an unreality, even after death. It doesn't matter if we ascend to the next dimension either; same BS, new box.
    I concur, the time is now.

Ted

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted For This Post:

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Ted (here)
    I think we'll keep reincarnating until we fully wake up from this delusion. Simple as that. We're stuck in an unreality, even after death. It doesn't matter if we ascend to the next dimension either; same BS, new box.
    Ted

Funny, after I read this I got an image in my mind of a person sick in bed and dreaming wild, unruly dreams of tribulations, ecstasies, entanglements, escapes, etc... This person's friend is watching over him and when he comes out of the sickness tells him "wow, you were really out of it. You were ranting about being caught up in this, that and the other thing." This guy says "Yeah, it felt so real...."

Goes back to Chuang Tzu and his butterfly, I suppose. He said one day we'll all wake up and realize that this is all a great dream. Can we know what that means - if we're sleeping?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2015), greybeard (9th July 2015), raregem (27th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Quote Posted by Ted (here)
    Ted

Funny, after I read this I got an image in my mind of a person sick in bed and dreaming wild, unruly dreams of tribulations, ecstasies, entanglements, escapes, etc... This person's friend is watching over him and when he comes out of the sickness tells him "wow, you were really out of it. You were ranting about being caught up in this, that and the other thing." This guy says "Yeah, it felt so real...."

Goes back to Chuang Tzu and his butterfly, I suppose. He said one day we'll all wake up and realize that this is all a great dream. Can we know what that means - if we're sleeping?
    Synchronicity.

Quote “There are a thousand things which prevent a man from awakening, which keep him in the power of his dreams. In order to act consciously with the intention of awakening, it is necessary to know the nature of the forces which keep man in a state of sleep. First of all it must be realized that the sleep in which man exists is not normal but hypnotic sleep. Man is hypnotized and this hypnotic state is continually maintained and strengthened in him. One would think that there are forces for whom it is useful and profitable to keep man in a hypnotic state and prevent him from seeing the truth and understanding his position.”

- G. I. Gurdjieff

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th July 2015), Chester (28th December 2016), Ewan (28th December 2016), greybeard (9th July 2015), raregem (27th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #211
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ewan (28th December 2016), Hervé (28th December 2016), raregem (27th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,091 times in 2,402 posts

Yeah, it's a dilemna isn't it. You can twist yourself into a pretzel thinking about it. I think this is where the importance of self-discovery becomes so pressing.

If we spend our lives looking out and trying to make sense of what we see we are doomed to failure; ultimately nothing out there makes sense, if all is illusion within a 3-dimensional world how could it make sense. Gazing inwards will reveal roads not marked upon the map, go off-road, off-map.

Who do we talk to in the internal dialogues we all take part in? Where was the ego born? Who is the 'watcher on the horizon'. Who are YOU?

I don't think I have ever responded in this thread before, but it certainly troubled me a great deal when I noticed many suggesting the light was a trap. I can't imagine a greater psy-op than that to keep you in the dark. Then, what if it is a Machivelian play, with twists and double bluffs.

No-one can tell you the answer, one must explore undiscovered lands to see where the truth lays. (..and I hate it - given that procrastination and avoidance have been my two majors).

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

25. Link to Post #213
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

What do you want to discuss?
    I read nothing there that proves reincarnation or a trap. Just how an energetic event leaves it's mark. Just a part of it like a broken record going over and over the same piece of information on the vinyl. Nothing that states the soul of the bear is present, nothing that the soul of the hunter was there. Just their final battle stuck as an energetic imprint.

With Love
    Eelco

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

27. Link to Post #214
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Ian Stevenson's legacy: A case for life after death

Dr. Prasanna Cooray The Island
    Fri, 08 Sep 2017 20:08 UTC

Dr. Ian Stevenson © Society for Psychical Research

Over half a century ago, in 1966, when Prof. Ian Stevenson first published his seminal work "Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation" (University of Virginia Press) it took the world by storm. It not only gave a tremendous boost to the religions that believe in reincarnation (and rebirth), but sought to provide a scientific foundation to the notion. After a scrupulous study of over 3,000 cases of "rebirth" Stevenson handpicked 20 cases of those to suggest, if not prove, the case of "reincarnation".

This fact was succinctly captured by Prof. Curt John Ducasse, parapsychologist and then Chairman of publications committee of the American Society for Physical Research, in the foreword he wrote to Stevenson's "Twenty cases ...". The closing line of his missive read as:
    The twenty cases..., which Dr. Stevenson personally investigated, reports on, and discusses ..., are not claimed by him to settle that question; but they do put it before the reader sharply and, because of this, are fully as interesting and important as are the more numerous cases suggesting discarnate survival, to which physical research has given close and lengthy attention.
    Although the notions of reincarnation, rebirth (and karma) existed in the Eastern cultures from time immemorial it was alien and superstitious to the Western (Judeo-Christian) cultures. Over 5,000 years old Vedic philosophy and the religions like Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism that originated in Indian subcontinent (and have roots into Vedism and Sramanism), all believe in reincarnation (or rebirth). Besides, ancient Egyptian, Roman, Native American, African, Oceanic religions, Confucianism, Taoism and even the Jewish tradition of Kabbalah accepted reincarnation. But it sounded strange in the Western culture, especially at the time when Stevenson first proposed it. Further, coming from a medical professional, trained in modern scientific paradigm, it raised many eyebrows among the scientific community across the world.

Reincarnation and Rebirth
    Fundamentally, "reincarnation" differs from "rebirth" for a number of reasons. Nevertheless, reincarnation was the term preferred by Stevenson to describe the phenomenon he postulated.

From a philosophical perspective, the term "reincarnation" (also called "transmigration") denotes the continuation of an individual's soul from one human body to another. Indian Journal of Psychiatry defines reincarnation as "the religious or philosophical concept that the "Atman" (or "soul"), after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions".

Although the essence, in terms of transfer of some form of "energy" from one being to another, is the same, the process differs between Hindu and Buddhist thinking. This Stevenson describes in his book as "Buddhists, especially of the Theravada branch, do not believe in the persistence of a permanent entity or soul. There is a constant flux of desire, action, effect and reaction, but no persisting soul. When a person dies, the accumulated effects of his actions set in motion a further train of events which leads to other consequences, one of which may be the terrestrial birth of another personality". He further elaborates, "If the first personality has achieved detachment from sensuous desires, a birth into another "plane" may occur instead of a new terrestrial birth. But this newly born personality will relate to the first one only as the flame of a candle (before it finally extinguishes) can light another candle's flame. Buddhists often prefer the term "rebirth" to "reincarnation" to emphasize this distinction".

Fifty years down the line, in retrospect, a revisit of Stevenson - as persona as well as his memorabilia - is important to the modern medical science for quite a few reasons. Medical science of today, that has become increasingly "reductionist" and "materialistic" over the years, has seemingly dissociated from the social and spiritual aspects, as if it had reached a point of no return. The focus has moved towards the individual cell vis-à-vis the individual self.

This, in clinical practice, is apparent in the dependency on and the overzealous use of technology. The emphasis on cell and molecular biology has marched on at a pace unparalleled to the advances in bioethics, and in the opposite direction. The practice of clinical medicine has come to be influenced and dictated by the pharmaceutical and clinical investigation industries as it was never before. All these are but a few reasons that warrant a revisit of the spiritual dimension of health, down the Stevenson memory lane.

Ian Stevenson (1918 - 2007)
    Ian Pretyman Stevenson was born on 31 October 1918 in Montreal Canada. His father was a lawyer turned journalist. His mother was a learned woman who had a special interest in mystical and occultist theories and practices, and maintained a reasonably good personal library at home. Young Ian was a voracious reader of these books, and developed an early interest in theosophy. He often fell sick from bronchitis during his childhood necessitating long layoffs from school. This too sharpened his reading habit, which continued till his death.

Stevenson received his medical degree from McGill University in Canada in 1943. Later he qualified as a psychiatrist, and taught first at Louisiana State University School of Medicine and then at University of Virginia School of Medicine, for over 50 years, where he was a professor and head of the department.

From early medical student days Stevenson disliked "reductionism" that is deeply ingrained in the established standard medical education. Instead he developed a likening to the areas such as psychosomatic disorders and psychoanalysis, which later propelled him towards psychiatry.

In 1967, a year after the release of "Twenty cases ...", Stevenson founded the University of Virginia's Division of Perceptual Studies (originally called, Personality Studies),whose mission is to study "the phenomena that suggest that currently accepted scientific assumptions and theories about the nature of mind or consciousness and its relation to matter, may be incomplete".

Stevenson's special interest was in "paranormal" studies that include areas as diverse as metaphysics, anomalous research, psychic and intuitive studies to extrasensory perception (ESP), telekinesis, ghosts, life after death, reincarnation, faith healing, human auras etc. In 1982, he co-founded the Society for Scientific Exploration, whose mandate includes peer reviewed research on areas such as consciousness, alternative energy and spiritual healing, and it scope extends into fringe sciences that include areas that depart significantly from the mainstream knowledge and are considered to be questionable according to the conventional wisdom.

Stevenson held the ideas that emotions, memories, and even physical injuries in the form of birthmarks can be transferred from one life to another. His masterpiece was the "Reincarnation and Biology: A Contribution to the Etiology of Birthmarks and Birth Defects" which was published in 1997. Running into two volumes this 2,268 page tome reported two hundred cases of birthmarks that seemed to correspond to a wound on the deceased person whose life the child recalled. (A shorter version of this, entitled "Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect", he published in 1997). He also believed that certain phobias, philias, unusual abilities and illnesses could not be fully explained by heredity or the environment alone. And he believed that reincarnation provided a third type of explanation for most of these inexplicable phenomena.

Enquiries into Reincarnation
    As later reported in the British Medical Journal (BMJ), in a case of reincarnation, a child, usually at the age of two or three, will begin talking persistently of things, places and people about which the parents are thoroughly ignorant.

The child may even behave quite differently from other siblings. This will appear very strange in terms of the circumstances of his upbringing. Finally, the child himself may relate all this to a previous life he claims to remember having led, sometimes in a neighboring place or in a distant place.

This will be very trying for the parents, who along with friends of the family, start make enquiries about persons presumed to be dead to whom the child's statements might apply. If they find the family that appears to be the basis of the statements, a contact will be made. Then they will get additional information. Some of this information verifies and some contradicts the child's statements. At the end of the inquiry, the child may be taken to the family he claims was his original family. As time goes on, both the families may make arrangements for a reunion. The child takes his parents and others through complicated streets and alleys. He may show somnambulistic precision. He leads the group directly to the place where he claims to have lived or worked in his former life. He then greets various persons who have come to witness this reunion. He calls them by their names and behaves appropriately. The child's likes and dislikes special idiomatic phrases; nicknames and names for objects in his previous life are recollected.

All these cases have some common ingredients. There are repeated statements of a young child's identification with an earlier person. These children who remember lost lives present information about this person in the form of memories or people known to him. They request to return to their previous homes and present familiar behaviour in the apparently strange environment. They address the alleged relatives with appropriate emotional responses. Most of these memories vanish between the ages of seven and nine. All these could suggest some continuity of personality hidden in the subliminal self.

In "Cases of the Reincarnation Type, Vol. II: Ten Cases in Sri Lanka" Dr. Stevenson recorded a case of a newborn girl who screamed whenever she was carried near a bus or a bath. When she was old enough to talk she recounted a previous life as a girl of 8 or 9 who drowned after a bus knocked her into a flooded rice paddy field. Later investigation found the family of just such a dead girl living four or five kilometers away. (Excerpt from the Stevenson obituary written by Margalit Fox to the New York Times of 18 February 2007).

Mixed reactions
    Quite expectedly, Stevenson's hypothesis was met with mixed reactions. Many scientists spurned Stevenson's claim as "pseudo-science". However, if one peeps into these criticisms leveled against Stevenson, they would find that most were made on the premises such as Stevenson's inadequate knowledge about the local cultures and credibility of the interpreters than the falsity of his methodology or "hollowness" of his argument.

Among Stevenson's admirers was Chester Carlson, the inventor of photocopier, who later financed Stevenson's researches as Carlson himself believed that he got the inspiration for his invention paranormally.

Margalit Fox in a Stevenson obituary to the New York Times wrote, "Dr. Stevenson was to his supporters a misunderstood genius, bravely pushing the boundaries of science. To his detractors, he was earnest, dogged but ultimately misguided, led astray by gullibility, wishful thinking and a tendency to see science where others saw superstition".

Stevenson was a fervent traveler. He had traveled as much as 55,000 miles a year on his research undertakings across all continents. In an obituary titled "Professor Ian Stevenson, an emperor in parapsychology" the BMJ commented , "It was not an arm chair research but literally a 'shoe leather research'. Traveling across the east and west, he has been living as a world citizen for the last forty years".

Stevenson's association with Sri Lanka
    Among the twenty cases Stevenson reported in his groundbreaking publication, three were from Sri Lanka (then Ceylon). Out of the 17 other cases, seven each were from India and Alaska. There were two cases from Brazil and one from Lebanon.

Among the cases documented from Sri Lanka, one was of Gnanathilaka from Hedunawewa who was Thilakarathne from Thalawakele in her previous birth. Thilakarathne died 15 months before the birth of Gnanathilaka. The second was of Wijerathne of Uggalkaltota, who claimed to have been reborn into his own family as his previous birth's brother's son. Wijerathne, in his previous birth was identified as Rathran Hami, his father's brother. The third was of Ranjith Makalanda of Kotte. Ranjith, even as a toddler with a strong affinity to the Western way of life, was claimed to have been an Englishman in his previous birth.

Since 1961, Stevenson had been a frequent visitor to Sri Lanka on his research work. Ven. Balangoda Ananda Maitreya Thero was a close acquaintance of Stevenson, and had helped him in research. Based on further cases of reincarnation reported in Sri Lanka, Stevenson published another book titled "Cases of the Reincarnation Type, Vol. II: Ten Cases in Sri Lanka" (University of Virginia Press), published in 1978. "Cases of the Reincarnation Type" was a series of publications that ran into four volumes. Volume I reported 10 cases from India (1975). And the Volumes III and IV published 12 cases apiece from Lebanon and Turkey (1980); and Thailand and Burma (1983), respectively.

Among the other notable works of Stevenson are the "Telepathic Impressions: A Review and Report of 35 New Cases" (1970), "Unlearned Language: New Studies in Xenoglossy" (1984), "Children Who Remember Previous Lives: A Question of Reincarnation" (revised edition) (2000) and "European Cases of the Reincarnation Type" (2003).

Stevenson died peacefully on 08 February 2007, leaving behind a legacy of himself as a man who defied the mainstream thinking for a cause his consciousness felt was right.

Related:
    Philosophy professor on Ian Stevenson's reincarnation research: 'It's irrational to disbelieve it'

Past life recall as evidence of reincarnation

3-year-old boy from Uttar Pradesh, India says his real family from a previous life is in Punjab

3-year-old remembers past life, identifies murderer and location of body
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (23rd September 2017), Bill Ryan (27th September 2017), Bruno (28th September 2017), Chester (23rd September 2017), Ewan (30th September 2017), fourty-two (23rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), Franny (25th September 2017), greybeard (23rd September 2017), Matthew (23rd September 2017), Mercedes (24th September 2017), naste.de.lumina (23rd September 2017), raregem (27th September 2017), seko (23rd September 2017), Spiral (27th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #215
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Stevenson held the ideas that Stevenson held the ideas that emotions, memories, and even physical injuries in the form of birthmarks can be transferred from one life to another. in the form of birthmarks can be transferred from one life to another.
    I have to agree with this from personal experience, in all three forms (emotions, memories, and even physical injuries in the form of birthmarks ) the emotions can be very intense, the memories are kind of obvious for what they are (they are not like dreams or daily life memories, they have a "flavour" all their own), esp when further research can put names & places to them, and the physical can be strange non specific ailments, things like a dicky knee or frozen shoulder or even faint "scar" like marks of serious / mortal wounds.

I started getting past life recall about the age of 7 or 8, before I could read, the first one being a Jew in the old city of York & getting chased, hiding & then being run through with a pike (like a spear), I remembered this in dreams over successive nights, and then discovered a white triangular scar like mark on my abdomen, which has faded over the decades but is still just about visible, and I've had IBS my entire life too.

Later I found there was a massacre of Jews in York, it's not something anyone is proud of so there is not a lot said about it, there is a plaque there now put there by a Jewish group if I remember rightly.

http://www.historyofyork.org.uk/them...-1190-massacre

Cheers to FL for pointing me in the direction of this thread

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th September 2017), Bruno (28th September 2017), Chester (28th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2017), Hervé (28th September 2017), Noelle (28th September 2017), raregem (27th September 2017)

31. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for the link, Spiral. So much is left out of our history!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Noelle (28th September 2017), Spiral (28th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #217
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Hello Avalonians. Stopping by today i saw this thread title which relates well to my own slant in studies. Thanks all for your thoughts which deserve more attention, perhaps later. For now i wish to share my recently found source. By contrast to many years of searching elsewhere, i came across a most resourceful set of books which actually caught my attention, in part because of this particular "trap issue".

From my backyard scientist mentality, i had already wondered: Why would life relentlessly recycle so unproductively, especially in light of the global genocidal evidence, embedded in the massive ecocide, currently in progress. As we have observed extreme malice of forethought, in these past 20 years. Thence, what use is it reincarnating for centuries of rotting decline, forever. Do i have to go through this endlessly? Is it a frame job? Where is the more adventurous paths to better worlds of light?

Add to this point, well taken, my newly found author, of the series, (to be introduced below), along with his life long dream vision guides, further points out that the visible trend, especially tabulated over the last 60 years, within my own life, have steadily indicated declines of all the vital signs, of ecosystems. Such that it becomes obvious, that reincarnation would occur in worse, increasingly deformed bodies, should one return to earth, for successional rebirth cycles, in coming decades and centuries, (all sorts of malicious harms, gods or not). Hmm i thought, why have not other authors harped on this, specifically, instead of the usual goodie white shoe stuff out there? My mind got blown away, (blown in a good way). Therefore i continued to read on, beyond all the reader blocks.

This book series does contain intentional reader blocks. These books block out matrix controlled minds which cannot see the controls for the entrained thoughts, therein. In my own life, i had managed to integrate and balance sufficient data inputs, from widely diverse sources, luckily without total blow outs. Rather i got just enough jolts to keep clunking onward, energized by the blasts, instead of the bindings. One block is the ultra Americanized, incorrect grammar, (past participial rule, etc..). Another major block is the repetition of concepts, sometimes whole repetitions and sometimes with specific, new contexts. If one hates sincere clarification of intentions, hates the chorus lines, well let that be so. Let them happily find another activity. Another major block is the particular Amarican-ized poetic tracts related to the authors gifted experiences. It is all clean fun for the adventurous of spirit... Now then, is great adventure a fourth block for some folks? Yet another block is the excruciating test for reader humility, in case a reader is not strong enough to tolerate what might or might-not be egoistical writing. I allowed this antenna to probe, but steadily gained respect for the author's authenticity. My main conviction ultimately came from my own dream vision, period! My dreams really cleared up progressively, for me, despite extraneousness, interfering circumstances in my life. I like big results.

I am fairly tolerant in general, but i must admit that these blocks initially raised my skeptical antenna, very high. After some good yawns and "sleeping on it", the next days continued with non-stop reading, for more than 10 hours per day, for 3 weeks. I manage this rate through TTS or text-to-speech-on-mp3-players. I steadily read through all 9 PDF books and the preliminary courses, all in this period. Naturally after a book or two, i could see the reader blocks as filters or firewalls, to spare the unprepared, to let them go their own way. I have to add that i was already a voracious reader of deeper material which easily converts to mp3s, (because much disc space is conserved, with mp3 and one can also word search the original text intermittently.) My daily ruralist routine of working on the land, fixing machines, etc.., allows my deeper mind to process all such heavy mental corroboration. My body reliably runs a lot of my usual routines on automatic, which feeds me and it exercises the muscles, breaths the air, absorbs the soil probiotics, absorbs sun or rain, also while driving my clunky car on errands, etc, etc... I am grateful for the empowering balance, which can be attained. I enjoyed the challenge with simplified, American-ized language.

The main point of these books happens to alert people, of the choice in the matter of free will guided reincarnation along with immediate advances in all of life's cognitions... It is a "how to guidance method", only for those who can read some of the books with interest, for the deeper meanings and then sing the simple NU~U~U~U sounds, before bedtime, in order to call upon guidance through dream visions. (Singing really challenged my own humility, heh, heh). This calls the real guides instead of the matrix guides, (who are the majority of guides out there, IMHO). The PDF "NUBOOK THREE THE REAL FAR COUNTRY" can be web searched. Here is one randomly selected bit of text from the Book Three. (I happened to read these books in a sequence based upon title words and not the numbered sequence).

" ... The Authoritarians, have planned for centuries to have complete control of everyone, along with their emotional and mental states, because The Gods of Men, must have their share of the prize from where they sit. There is no mistake about any of this.”
    “All the new laws and rules will be justified in some particular and creative way, and many of them will be cloaked through the various systems of authority, so the public will not even know they were enacted. Here is an example of cause and effect in action, as all the players in these scenarios will continually return to perform their unaware roles until such time when they have had enough. Then, they will each start there own journey into Reality. So, all of this education is so the two of you will stay clear of all the traps that have been laid for the unaware,” he said. Rebazar BOOK THREE 2013.pdf. page 231

"..... The Real Universal Guides, have the ability over life and death, and therefore nothing can interfere with them, because they know the use of The SoundWave. After leaving their bodies they rise at once above all physical, all material worlds, above all the heavens of man and The Space Gods of Authority, and take up their residence wherever they wish. They are now able to move into the higher duties that are assigned to them by The Great Reality, The ALLIS. The future for the two of you is set, because, you will leave when most people will not expect it. You will have done what you came to do, and then you will be gone from here." Rebazar Page 252 BOOK THREE 2013.pdf

" .... This NUBirth, is what the theologians term as the descent of the Holy Spirit Ghost, but their terminology or The Real Connection with THE ALLIS is gone, and no longer has any value or worth. But, it does appeal to those that are of an intellectual nature, and tend to follow some sort of lower authority of total control. Besides, theirs is the negative rays from The KalGod, and not The RealLight Connection. The Real Illumination, is united to an infinite love for What IS Real, The ALLIS. This illuminated flame, this simultaneous love and knowledge, when born, rises and grows until finally through a kind of personal ecstasy, our Whole Being is enkindled with a supreme desire to reach The Seventh Level, and those world's beyond it up to The ALLIS.... " Rebazar Page 257 BOOK THREE 2013.pd

“After any proposition has been approved to be true, The RealGuides established no authority except that of Truth Itself. They know that any authority hampers RealTruth and interferes with any free investigation, and any real progress that can be made. For those of an intellectual nature, RealTruth may not seem to be apparent, but to those that are simpler in their common sense of Life and naturally savvy, they usually pick up the understanding of what The Real Guides are teaching, and rather quickly.” Rebazar Page 303 BOOK THREE 2013.pd

".... And so the question arises, where would man have gotten his evil tendencies from, if The Supreme Reality is all The Perfectness there is? The answer is simple, from his own creative nature and The Invented Gods, plus the authority figures he has voted for and proclaimed to be his masters.”
    “This can simply be explained by pointing out that, all that which is negative or evil, darkness and without light, ignorance and misunderstanding exists only in the lower worlds and levels. This is why, it is so important to know about the different levels and worlds that exist above the first level. The systems of the world, have pointed to a heaven above and then earth below, and then a purgatory below that. The followers of these limited systems have come to believe that the information that is held by these institutions is the ultimate truth, which is actually a fallacy. Everyone should know how they were subjected to the negative side of things in the first place. One such way, is because of the creation of the mother goddess, the feminine principle, the destroying principle of all things, not in the same sense that man usually believes, because destruction is necessary on the earth. The Kali Gods, must exist or man would be overpopulated and nature would never be in balance. This explains the opposites in the lower worlds; they must exist because of what exists here. So, once a person realizes this, they can stop fighting with nature and simply learn to rise above it and learn about the other levels of Life.” Rebazar Page 306 BOOK THREE 2013.pd

Hours later: Links deleted in case of possible policy infringement.
    Word searches on web will actually reveal a variety of sources for this book.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 28th September 2017 at 14:39. Reason: Links deleted in case of possible policy...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bruno (28th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), Noelle (28th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

A different explanation for "evil"....that it arises from our own creative selves! Hmmmmm If I am understanding this correctly? Many thanks, wavydome for this post.

36. Link to Post #219
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

The last two quoted paragraphs used the word evil... I'm not very informed about Sanskrit meanings, but i expect that the example refers to the dualistic nature of Kali, creator and destruct or all in one goddess, because humans lack ability to harmonize a planet without the destruction cycle and without the evil to prop up a rationale for goodness. So we little people keep it all going, including a curious need for evil. Does that fit? I simply speculate Thanks for the input, Foxie Loxie : )
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 20th March 2018 at 13:36.

37. Link to Post #220
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,765 times in 533 posts

Hello wavydome. Thanks for the interesting find. I did encounter the nine books you mentioned before, but still have to read them.

The author (D.H.) has put old knowledge in a new package (maybe?). And there is nothing wrong with that. Most of the names (like rodofpower, Rebazar and many others) come from a still existing religion (founded in 1965) which was another approach of "Sant Mat".
    I have "a history" with this alternative religion (not Sant Mat). I am sure it holds a lot of positive information (if one can discern), but also quite a few "traps". The internet is full with positive as well as negative comments on it (as it usually goes).
    For me personally it has been an incredible "schooling", and I have no regrets. Maybe one: that I stayed to long in that organization on false premises. I had made good friends, so it had become a social circle.

A lot of followers of the religion of sound and light have become unhappy with the way the religion evolved. So, quite a few "offshoots" happened, more than a handful over the past decennia. I am sure they all hold some truth.
    It is always a good idea to make a distinction between the messenger and the message. Whatever works for you in those nine books, take it along on your personal spiritual journey. What does not resonate, better leave that behind.

In case you have never heard about David Lane, it may be a good idea to read his "making of a religion"-book. It can shed some light on the "past history" of your newly found resource.

All the best.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (20th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast