+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast

Thread: The Reincarnation Trap

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member darthtoaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Reincarnation Trap

Hello loveoflife. Interesting response.

First, the information is channeled, or received as it were. You may have read elsewhere where I posted that I have met some of these individuals face to face.

I do not think it is unfair that you assume these beings assume a higher position. But that is not the case. They present themselves only as my family. Now with that said, they snapped me into an out of body state once when I was asking them about themselves and showed me something. It was a large room. Lighted. The view I had was blurry on the edges, unlike any other out of body view I had experienced. I saw a lot of pipes lol. I stated that it looked like a refrigeration system. They said that was the cooling system. But I couldn't make out much else clearly and they could only maintain the visit for about 30 seconds, maybe even less. Essentially, that was where they were speaking to me from. They had interfaced with it. Hacked it. Its a computer, and that is where we originate and where we return to each life.

You state, basically, that what I speak of is false light. To this I would agree. It is a heaven of sorts with interactive experiences, a life re new and so on, learning, but ultimately it is a system of control. And compulsion. And, as I stated, you may remain separate from it but the only way we know of to escape it is to meld this programmed soul with physical body, and then transform the two together. If you are aware of better methods then by all means, proceed with my encouragement, and share

But ... the validity of what I've been told and shown seems not only reasonable but also explains many things that occur hear in ways that other explanations do not. Tom Campbell the physicist has useful information about this digital reality and so on.

It is perfectly OK to reject what I say. How can you trust me, you don't even know me. I'm just sharing, with the idea that perhaps this sharing may someday prove useful to someone besides myself. You never know unless you try.

My absolute best to you

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

greybeard (15th June 2015), loveoflife (15th June 2015), Rich (15th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by darthtoaster (here)
    Hello loveoflife. Interesting response.

First, the information is channeled, or received as it were. You may have read elsewhere where I posted that I have met some of these individuals face to face.

I do not think it is unfair that you assume these beings assume a higher position. But that is not the case. They present themselves only as my family. Now with that said, they snapped me into an out of body state once when I was asking them about themselves and showed me something. It was a large room. Lighted. The view I had was blurry on the edges, unlike any other out of body view I had experienced. I saw a lot of pipes lol. I stated that it looked like a refrigeration system. They said that was the cooling system. But I couldn't make out much else clearly and they could only maintain the visit for about 30 seconds, maybe even less. Essentially, that was where they were speaking to me from. They had interfaced with it. Hacked it. Its a computer, and that is where we originate and where we return to each life.

You state, basically, that what I speak of is false light. To this I would agree. It is a heaven of sorts with interactive experiences, a life re new and so on, learning, but ultimately it is a system of control. And compulsion. And, as I stated, you may remain separate from it but the only way we know of to escape it is to meld this programmed soul with physical body, and then transform the two together. If you are aware of better methods then by all means, proceed with my encouragement, and share

But ... the validity of what I've been told and shown seems not only reasonable but also explains many things that occur hear in ways that other explanations do not. Tom Campbell the physicist has useful information about this digital reality and so on.

It is perfectly OK to reject what I say. How can you trust me, you don't even know me. I'm just sharing, with the idea that perhaps this sharing may someday prove useful to someone besides myself. You never know unless you try.

My absolute best to you
    As i have stated previously there is much confusion between our spiritual and psychic natures, some consider them to be the same though they are quite different.

It is said by many especially from gnostic sources that the archons who manipulate the false light artificial matrix are very intelligent and psychic, more so than humans. They lack and are envious of the spiritual dimension that humans possess and that they lack.

The astral realms are of the psychic level and many illusions are created there.

I am also wary of belief i can see that for many it is a limitation. Eternity is dynamic it has no boundaries. It is ever increasing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

darthtoaster (15th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I would wonder where story that there is something out to get us on death, steal our soul etc. came from.
    In who's interest is it to promote this and therefore fear of this?
    Who wants to promote fear?
    Who says don't go into the light when you die its a trap.
    Where is the real evidence of this---its hearsay---promoted by who?

Enlightenment is a different ball game entirely, its not about God, its about finding out what you are, in your fullness.
    The enlightened can not be restrained.

A story
    Alexander the Great heard of a Sage and asked that he come see him.
    The sage refused.
    Alexander went to him and brandishing his sword said If you don't come with me I will chop off your head.
    The sage said Then we will both watch it fall to the ground.
    Alexander left him in peace.

There are many direct accounts of awakening spiritually.
    Few, if any, of people admitting to being taken over on death.

You can not love life and be in fear at the same time.

Chris
    I can love life and face fear at the same time. I can love fear, it is a great teacher about myself.

Freedom from fear does not come about by avoiding it. The freedom comes from facing fear and feeling it and experiencing progress by passing through fear to come out the other side stronger, and to see fear for what it is.

Courage is not the absence of fear, it is feeling the fear and doing anyway. Ask any soldier/warrior whose job it is to face death on a daily basis.

I started this thread for the purpose of challenging the greatest taboo and fear for many, death.
    Yes much of what you say is true loveoflife in that post and I suspect that most on Avalon have had to face fear.
    I have been face to face with death on three occasions and was once suicidal through alcoholism.
    Surrender to a power greater than my self got me through that.
    No amount of will power could believe you me I faced up to it and tried without success.

This is duality as you say--how ever if anyone wants to move out of duality, then fear and lack of it are not labelled, judged.
    Everything is accepted equally as what is.

Facing up to fear is good, then you find you don't have to give it energy.
    Its not avoidance--the vicissitudes of life are treated equally.
    Its very subtle its not dumbing down, events are seen as transitory whilst there is the realisation that what you are is eternal and can not be touched by any event.
    Fear of death comes to an end

I still don't know where the "don't go into the light" originated from.
    I am aware of the lower astral, illuminate, the fact that governments are controlled by such or at the least influenced.
    I spent time investigating some time ago and saw that this was not improving my day and was possibly inhibiting my spiritual progress.

A sure way out of reincarnation is enlightenment and that to me would seem to be the priority.

Best wishes
    Chris

Ps to be clear I said Be in fear
    facing fear is different.
    Last edited by greybeard; 15th June 2015 at 17:41.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (15th June 2015), earthdreamer (17th June 2015), ginnyk (21st June 2015), Grizz Griswold (16th June 2015), loveoflife (15th June 2015), Rich (15th June 2015), Skyhaven (16th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

I would wonder where story that there is something out to get us on death, steal our soul etc. came from.

Enlightenment is a different ball game entirely, its not about God, its about finding out what you are, in your fullness.

A story
    The sage refused.
    Alexander went to him and brandishing his sword said If you don't come with me I will chop off your head.

Chris
    I can love life and face fear at the same time. I can love fear, it is a great teacher about myself.

Freedom from fear does not come about by avoiding it. The freedom comes from facing fear and feeling it and experiencing progress by passing through fear to come out the other side stronger, and to see fear for what it is.

Courage is not the absence of fear, it is feeling the fear and doing anyway. Ask any soldier/warrior whose job it is to face death on a daily basis.

I started this thread for the purpose of challenging the greatest taboo and fear for many, death.
    Yes much of what you say is true loveoflife in that post and I suspect that most on Avalon have had to face fear.
    I have been face to face with death on three occasions and was once suicidal through alcoholism.
    Surrender to a power greater than my self got me through that.
    No amount of will power could believe you me I faced up to it and tried without success.

This is duality as you say--how ever if anyone wants to move out of duality, then fear and lack of it are not labelled, judged.
    Everything is accepted equally as what is.

Facing up to fear is good, then you find you don't have to give it energy.
    Its not avoidance--the vicissitudes of life are treated equally.
    Its very subtle its not dumbing down, events are seen as transitory whilst there is the realisation that what you are is eternal and can not be touched by any event.
    Fear of death comes to an end

I still don't know where the "don't go into the light" originated from.
    I am aware of the lower astral, illuminate, the fact that governments are controlled by such or at the least influenced.
    I spent time investigating some time ago and saw that this was not improving my day and was possibly inhibiting my spiritual progress.

A sure way out of reincarnation is enlightenment and that to me would seem to be the priority.

Best wishes
    Chris

Ps to be clear I said Be in fear
    facing fear is different.
    Thank you for sharing that, we have had similar experiences.

To love life fully and totally everything needs to be embraced, that included what many define as negative. Our darkness need to be embraced, if it is not actual then it exists as a potential.

The avoidance of the shadow is a psycho- spiritual disease of the soul. http://realitysandwich.com/84778/let...d_word_wetiko/

I cannot renounce that which i do not have or never experienced, neither can i transcend that which i deny and avoid. Addiction is proof of that.

I have embarked upon a process of awakening that is at time quite disconcerting and uncomfortable, and definitely does not improve my day. As synchronicity would have it just started a thread on similar theme. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...900#post969900

When tshtf all i can do is sit with it, experience it totally and remember "This too shall pass" Through experience i have found that avoidance only prolongs the problem or the pain. The way out of the pain is through.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

angelfire (26th June 2015), darthtoaster (15th June 2015), greybeard (15th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (16th June 2015), Rich (15th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Considering that archons, fear and the shadow has been mentioned on this thread. I came across this emotive meem, it voices what many leave unsaid in the disaster threads.

I like to get real.

In this scenario my choice would not be to survive at all costs, more like surrender to the inevitable, at which point the theme of this thread would reveal itself in experience, or not. If the reincarnation trap exists then fore warned is fore armed.

Last edited by loveoflife; 15th June 2015 at 19:23.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Franny (17th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)
    This thread is going off topic, and back into the old traditions of indoctrinated spiritual belief systems. We are not breaking any new ground concerning the reincarnation trap, that is allegedly enforced by archontic forces and controlled by the corrupt demiurge in its matrix of illusion, manipulation, slavery and control.
    Ok, if you choose to believe in fear, then fear is what you will create and attract. Don't underestimate the power of belief, it has been belittled by social engineers for specific reasons, but humans are potentially very powerful because they can create/attract realities through belief/intention/projection.
    Quote “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

― C.G. Jung
    I find your philosophy new age and in and of itself fear based, a fear of fear and avoidance of the shadow. I hear what you say often from the positive police and rainbow fascists.

I am looking at fear full in the face here. Avoiding fear is avoiding yourself and the your shadow. We are both darkness and light.

Quote I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.
    So positivity is negative, and negativity is positive... and you're sort of right because the positive comes from the negative and vice versa.

I have another philosophy you know, it is called 'neutrality' or balance, which is, I believe, a doorway out of the reincarnation cycle.

During reincarnation cycles a soul swings from (extreme) positive to (extreme) negative until all extremities are experienced, and then less extreme postive and negative aspects are explored until finally a soul reaches neutrality, and then you're done.

Last edited by Skyhaven; 15th June 2015 at 20:22.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

greybeard (15th June 2015), Grizz Griswold (15th June 2015), Rich (15th June 2015), Wind (15th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

So positivity is negative, and negativity is positive... and you're sort of right because the positive comes from the negative and vice versa.

I have another philosophy you know, it is called 'neutrality' or balance, which is, I believe, a doorway out of the reincarnation cycle.

During reincarnation cycles a soul swings from (extreme) positive to (extreme) negative until all extremities are experienced, and then less extreme postive and negative aspects are explored until finally a soul reaches neutrality, and then you're done.

Neutrality would not exist without extremes to balance, though it is a preferable path its still in duality.

This thread is about the reincarnation cycle being hijacked to perpetuate a state of slavery on Earth.

Beliefs will be of no use if you are manipulated and tricked into returning.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

greybeard (16th June 2015), Skyhaven (16th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With all respect loveoflife I am not enslaved.
    Enslaved is an emotive term, fear loaded and is true for some.
    Not everyone is balanced enough to cope with fearful ideas.

I can only speak for myself but opportunities were there as they are for many in UK anyway.
    Having been modestly successful and now the state provides for me--I don't blame anyone for the failure of my last business--it was down to me.

Compared to life of 100 year ago most here are comfortable.
    In my life time I have seem massive changes for the material benefit of many.

I can not see any need for the reincarnation cycle to be hijacked.
    It would be a very inefficient way of imposing slavery.
    If you are personally in slavery I apologise--some are.

Neutrality is a way out of duality

Best wishes
    Chris

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (17th June 2015), Skyhaven (16th June 2015), Wind (16th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

The fact that all is balanced out in the end, makes this 'system' incredibly just, therefore it can't be tampered with from within, because the act of the tampering in itself will be brought to justice.

What goes on outside the boundaries of this system is beyond our conception, I believe.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 16th June 2015 at 19:04.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

greybeard (16th June 2015), Wind (16th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

And if one is an (extreme) positive state, one wants to stay really bad, in an (extreme) negative state one wants to leave really bad, and feels trapped, and when one is around the center, it doesn't really matter if one stays or goes, all is well anyway.

But remember you are never truly trapped because change is the only constant.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 16th June 2015 at 20:35.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

greybeard (16th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

A story
    The sage refused.

Chris
    Hi Chris, you must be aware of the book ''Aliens Interview'' by author Lawrence Spencer where Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, a US Army nurse was used in 1947 to interviewed a ''IS-BE'' Aliens recovered from the Crash UFO in Roswell in 1947.

I have read most of the book, the IS-BE (Alien Being) telepathically talked about who we are supposedly, how we were brought on Earth, here is a first of many YouTube of her telepathic interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo401KshiHY

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

greybeard (17th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I can only speak for myself but opportunities were there as they are for many in UK anyway.
    Having been modestly successful and now the state provides for me--I don't blame anyone for the failure of my last business--it was down to me.

Best wishes
    Chris
    All i hear you saying is that you are unaware of the many researchers who you disagree with including The Gnostics.

If you are in denial about your slavery and that Earth is a prison planet thats your problem.

Slavery is like mind control it works best when the slaves believe themselves to be free and in control.

Transcendence is the way out of duality.

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Lovelife you are not an object that can be trapped, you are not the thoughts that tell you you are an object.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Finefeather (17th June 2015), greybeard (17th June 2015), Wind (17th June 2015)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

The dead tells no tales. So, the living imagines tales to tell.

Without having the experience of the afterlife, how does one truly knows what the afterlife really is?

I find that many people who have claims of knowing what the afterlife is are usually just attention seekers. Seeing that they can never offer any confirmation/ evidence… there’s generally a sense of false enlightenment to be found. That said…what actually waves the red flag is the immediate defensive posturing that follows, along with arrogant claims of being more “in-touched”.

I’ve yet to witness any such “self proclaimed” display any of their “specialness”…they are always found wasting their time (and yours) attempting to make you believe their beliefs with words instead of substance. But, when that fails, or becomes too much of a task...bitterness soon follows, not patience, not consideration to alternatives or the acknowledgement to any rationale thought. Year after year …I’ve seen this here and there. It's always someone making money claiming to know the "Big Secret". But, all these people ever do is talk, nothing else.

What’s really important is what you do in the “now”. Death is inevitable, when that time comes… I’ll be prepared for it. There will be no regrets or fear because I know I lived out my life to the fullest, never made excuses, never let others mode my thinking with inconsistencies, never let other people’s fears become my own, never was afraid to be responsible in every way possible, and never wasted time when urgent matters needed attention and remedies.

The only thing one should have concerns with is what kind of legacy they will be leaving behind, what will they be remembered for, what contributions did they leave behind for humanity to be inspired by. If all you ever did in your lifetime was “talk” and be a willing participant/blind supporter in the global “Organize Slavery System”…you might want to re-consider some of your daily deeds and make meaningful adjustments in your life… before your life comes to its end. And it will…

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

greybeard (17th June 2015), Rich (17th June 2015), Wind (17th June 2015)

28. Link to Post #95
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Deega (here)

Hi Chris, you must be aware of the book ''Aliens Interview'' by author Lawrence Spencer where Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, a US Army nurse was used in 1947 to interviewed a ''IS-BE'' Aliens recovered from the Crash UFO in Roswell in 1947.

I have read most of the book, the IS-BE (Alien Being) telepathically talked about who we are supposedly, how we were brought on Earth, here is a first of many YouTube of her telepathic interview.
    I see they got you hook line and sinker... this is a known piece of fiction... do some research and free you mind..

A while back when this first became 'hot' these were the main reasons it was considered just plain non-sense.

Nice for a movie though

1. The craft was bought down by lightning. This civilization, trillions of years old, been around earth and observing earth for thousands of years was bought down by mere lightning, and that too over a desert. Even our planes are shielded against lightning. They have force fields what not, but hmm lightning.

2. The alien is in contact with its base station in the asteroid belt. But when asked when shes expecting rescue, she says when she is found.

3. The alien talks of companies, profits, selling to highest bidders, neferious intergalactic drug dealers, public relations companies. Would all of these be necessary if you are pure energy and just exist and need nothing to be alive.

4. Evolution as mentioned by the alien is the creation of living beings by various companies on order of some government.

5. Earth is a prison planet covered by a electric grid to capture souls departing a body and wipe memory and reinsertion into human body. Now what if a human died on moon or mars or even in a distant planet when space travel capabilities are developed. But the creators have gone so far to create an ideal prison planets but allows humans to travel outside the earth. This prison is definitely leaky.

6. Everything in existence has been thought into existence by these isbes. Then....why the need for invention, development of living bodies, development of technology by research. Why not simply think them into existence.

7. The aliens talks of electric energy and souls as electric energy, if that's the case we have the capabilities to detect electric/electromagnetic energy. But no souls have been detected, neither has the electric detection grid around Earth.

When are we going to learn that Roswell was a story created by the US Military to avoid the embarrassment of a crack in their defense at the end of the war... or something similar to that... and perpetuated by the US Military Industrial Complex to justify spending trillions of dollars on stuff to blow people up with.

Enjoy the world of illusion.
    Ray

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Andrew (18th June 2015), Deega (17th June 2015), greybeard (17th June 2015), Maunagarjana (18th June 2015)

30. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Best wishes
    Chris
    All i hear you saying is that you are unaware of the many researchers who you disagree with including The Gnostics.

If you are in denial about your slavery and that Earth is a prison planet thats your problem.

Slavery is like mind control it works best when the slaves believe themselves to be free and in control.

What do you mean by transendence loveoflife?
    This planet according to the late Dr Hawkins is a lunatic asylum --he was joking.
    It could be likened to purgatory.

With respect you know nothing of me or what I have read.
    Im 69 and in the years have read up on many subjects.
    Ive read the Gospel of Thomas and some writing about the Gnostics way of life and the teaching but that was so long ago I cant quote anything.
    Read about angels.
    Read about Padre Peo and the stigmata which disappeared from his hands not long after his death, the bandages were still bloody.
    This shows the power of belief and his mind--the stigmata was real.
    So Im careful what I believe.
    Ive read about Roswell, many conspiracy theories--lets face it this is first and foremost a conspiracy theorist forum.
    I could not help but dive into many of the subjects raised some deeply some skimmed.
    Of course I am unaware of many researchers work.
    So that's my response to what is just an assumption on your part.

Best wishes
    Chris

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

darthtoaster (17th June 2015), Finefeather (17th June 2015), Rich (17th June 2015), Wind (17th June 2015)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

1 There is no life outside of Heaven.
    2 Where God created life, there life must be.
    3 In any state apart from Heaven life is illusion.
    ~ACIM

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    1 There is no life outside of Heaven.
    2 Where God created life, there life must be.
    3 In any state apart from Heaven life is illusion.
    ~ACIM
    We're 3 feet in the mud here Sir , this is Earth not Heaven

1. All Life is Intelligent and Benevolent in Essence , coming from One Source
    2. Life has been seeded to various environments in non-living Universe, some more hospitable than another
    3. Obviously, this is not our domicile, our Home we remember vaguely as .. Heaven

4. Heaven.. is actually a place , another Planet surrounding another Star .. in galaxy faraway whence we once came from ..

5. ...and to where we one day return ...

E.T.theE.T.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

greybeard (17th June 2015), Rich (17th June 2015), Wind (17th June 2015)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Best wishes
    Chris

What do you mean by transendence loveoflife?
    This planet according to the late Dr Hawkins is a lunatic asylum --he was joking.
    It could be likened to purgatory.

With respect you know nothing of me or what I have read.
    Im 69 and in the years have read up on many subjects.
    Ive read the Gospel of Thomas and some writing about the Gnostics way of life and the teaching but that was so long ago I cant quote anything.
    Read about angels.
    Read about Padre Peo and the stigmata which disappeared from his hands not long after his death, the bandages were still bloody.
    This shows the power of belief and his mind--the stigmata was real.
    So Im careful what I believe.
    Ive read about Roswell, many conspiracy theories--lets face it this is first and foremost a conspiracy theorist forum.
    I could not help but dive into many of the subjects raised some deeply some skimmed.
    Of course I am unaware of many researchers work.
    So that's my response to what is just an assumption on your part.

Best wishes
    Chris
    I was referring specifically to the topic of this thread of which you said:

Quote I can not see any need for the reincarnation cycle to be hijacked.
    There was no assumption. There are many researchers who have given many reasons.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Deega (here)

I see they got you hook line and sinker... this is a known piece of fiction... do some research and free you mind..

A while back when this first became 'hot' these were the main reasons it was considered just plain non-sense.

Nice for a movie though

1. The craft was bought down by lightning. This civilization, trillions of years old, been around earth and observing earth for thousands of years was bought down by mere lightning, and that too over a desert. Even our planes are shielded against lightning. They have force fields what not, but hmm lightning.

2. The alien is in contact with its base station in the asteroid belt. But when asked when shes expecting rescue, she says when she is found.

3. The alien talks of companies, profits, selling to highest bidders, neferious intergalactic drug dealers, public relations companies. Would all of these be necessary if you are pure energy and just exist and need nothing to be alive.

4. Evolution as mentioned by the alien is the creation of living beings by various companies on order of some government.

5. Earth is a prison planet covered by a electric grid to capture souls departing a body and wipe memory and reinsertion into human body. Now what if a human died on moon or mars or even in a distant planet when space travel capabilities are developed. But the creators have gone so far to create an ideal prison planets but allows humans to travel outside the earth. This prison is definitely leaky.

6. Everything in existence has been thought into existence by these isbes. Then....why the need for invention, development of living bodies, development of technology by research. Why not simply think them into existence.

7. The aliens talks of electric energy and souls as electric energy, if that's the case we have the capabilities to detect electric/electromagnetic energy. But no souls have been detected, neither has the electric detection grid around Earth.

When are we going to learn that Roswell was a story created by the US Military to avoid the embarrassment of a crack in their defense at the end of the war... or something similar to that... and perpetuated by the US Military Industrial Complex to justify spending trillions of dollars on stuff to blow people up with.

Enjoy the world of illusion.
    Ray
    Thanks Ray, as you know, all the ''Sticky Book'' on the market has to be identified as ''Fiction'', no Editor would be willing to print difficult subject like this one! Editors don't like to take risks on sticky matter.

My mind is opened up to new things, unknown history, trying to learn what hard working people come up with. As to all your questions and remarks, they should be asked to the authors, they would surely have better answers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast