+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gravitational Electrical Effects - A force I discovered in 1989

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Gravitational Electrical Effects - A force I discovered in 1989

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 26th June 2015 at 13:22.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

Chip (15th June 2015), ghostrider (15th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Gravitational Electrical Effects - A force I discovered in 1989

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 26th June 2015 at 13:21.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 26th June 2015 at 13:21.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by cryptoguru (here)
    Einsteinian error: The 25-year-old supernova that could change the speed of light forever

Physicists have long held that photons should move through a vacuum at a final velocity of 299,792,458 meters per second, but a fresh look at a supernova first seen more than 25 years ago may now contradict that. If confirmed, these findings would mean that our existing theories of light depend on idealized thought experiments even in a vacuum, and that the intrinsic physics of light actually cause it to slow itself down from the predicted ideal. After all these years, the speed of light may actually be significantly slower than we thought.

The data used here comes from a supernova astronomers observed through the latter days of February, 1987 (SN 1987A). The stellar collapse produced the expected bursts of neutrinos and optical light — but with one oddly-timed burst of photons that confounded traditional theory. The star’s collapse should have emitted a burst of neutrinos roughly three hours before a burst of optical light — and from that point on, the pulses should have kept pace, both traveling at the full value of c. However, the optical light arrived roughly 7.7 hours after the neutrinos, or 4.7 hours late.

Source: ExtremeTech
    EDIT: The calculations I posted were a bit premature.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 16th June 2015 at 06:46.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 26th June 2015 at 13:20.

7. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Have you performed any experiments based on this equation?

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Einsteinian error: The 25-year-old supernova that could change the speed of light forever

Physicists have long held that photons should move through a vacuum at a final velocity of 299,792,458 meters per second, but a fresh look at a supernova first seen more than 25 years ago may now contradict that. If confirmed, these findings would mean that our existing theories of light depend on idealized thought experiments even in a vacuum, and that the intrinsic physics of light actually cause it to slow itself down from the predicted ideal. After all these years, the speed of light may actually be significantly slower than we thought.

The data used here comes from a supernova astronomers observed through the latter days of February, 1987 (SN 1987A). The stellar collapse produced the expected bursts of neutrinos and optical light — but with one oddly-timed burst of photons that confounded traditional theory. The star’s collapse should have emitted a burst of neutrinos roughly three hours before a burst of optical light — and from that point on, the pulses should have kept pace, both traveling at the full value of c. However, the optical light arrived roughly 7.7 hours after the neutrinos, or 4.7 hours late.

Source: ExtremeTech
    Thanks, I found two updates I needed to do to the calculations, I am testing the equation...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 16th June 2015 at 06:49.

8. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Yes most of physics is wrong and gravitation and electrical effects are interlinked.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

ghostrider (15th June 2015)

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

there is a component to all electricity/energy/dark energy/dark matter , most over look ... I don't understand it fully , I would encourage you to read some of the early writings from 1958 of Edward Meier , he wrote of time travel , sub-neutrinos , tachyons , black holes , light years , and many things that science has only discovered in the last 10 years ... ultra fine tiny particles , along with three other forces of nature mankind has yet to discover ... there is a spiritual component to energy , the being of Creation ... they say the entire Universe was created by Creation using a flea sized piece of spiritual energy ... what is mind blowing is the gravity inside a black hole is so strong nothing escapes it , time , light , space , nothing ...it collapses on itself and explodes out again ...the bigger the galaxy the bigger the black hole at the center ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hello Cryptoguru,

I am interested in any lab size setup that one could try and test.
    Most of the postings I have seen, talk lots, but usually it all ends up in maybe or if´s...

If anybody has a setup that can be done with 100 or 500 US$ please post it so that we can test it.

regards,
    Moz

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 26th June 2015 at 13:20.

13. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting stuff. A bit over my head but I do remember a few very smart people talking about "speed of light and gravity" and they tend to agree with you guys. Charles Hall who wrote a book about the "Tall Whites" in Nevada (Aliens working with the US government in area 54). He says Einstein was wrong about not being able to go faster than the speed of light and other opinions on gravity. Perhaps what a lot of people don't realize about Mr. Hall is he is no slouch in brain power having passed an army intelligence test with the highest mark ever recorded at the time. Hall according to him was the only human allowed to get close to the Alien ships when they made repairs. He also has a nuclear physics degree or similar. He has some interesting stuff to say about particles and sending them thru glass fibers and how this is the corner stone to over coming gravity. You can find him on youtube of course. I think we might reincarnate there-- but that's just me.

Another guy in the same vein is a guy Project Camelot interviewed - Paul LaViolette. He covers a lot of science areas however he does talk about what he feels is an imminent gravity and energy wave that might hit the earth soon based on core samples. If you listen carefully he also said Einstein was wrong about some things.

I think both of them could explain all of it a tad better than myself ! Very interesting people. Just for fun as I can resist this. I noticed a report that NASA has reported it is working on an anti gravity toy based on Russian physicist named Evgeny Podkletnov. You can check the history of Podkletnov and read between the lines to find out what is going on ! Here is a good magazine article on the NASA story. I hope its clickable or you could copy it of course. http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/b...itys_pull.html.. Interesting topic !

14. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

what happened to the content of this thread?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Noelle (7th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #13
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    what happened to the content of this thread?
    AI or the Mandela Effect.

+ Reply to Thread