+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Farrell & Dark Journalist Akhenaten Prophecy: Mystery Schools & Giza Death Star

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Joseph Farrell & Dark Journalist Akhenaten Prophecy: Mystery Schools & Giza Death Star

Quote **GROUNDBREAKING INTERVIEW** Dark Journalist welcomes back Oxford Scholar and Author of the popular Giza Death Star book series, Dr. Joseph P. Farrell for his fourth appearance on the show. In a mesmerizing and revealing interview, Dr. Farrell outlines a fascinating web of intrigue and Hidden History that started in our ancient past with Egyptian Mystery Schools and continues with the tradition of occult practices in modern-day Secret Societies.

He exposes that secret holy orders such as the Knights Templar discovered in their quest for the grail that the legendary temple treasure was shockingly related to the reign of the controversial and heretical Pharaoh Akhenaten and that his attempts at revealing the secrets of the Egyptian Mysteries and the cosmic origins of humanity caused him to be assassinated by the corrupt black magic Egyptian Priesthood. Eventually he was erased from dynastic Egyptian history along with his powerful wife Queen Nefertiti leaving behind his vulnerable son, Tutankhamun, King Tut, who was also removed. Plus the shocking revelation that there is a prophecy concerning the rise of Akhenaten’s powerful wisdom in the 21st century!

He also goes further and outlines the details of a cosmic war in ancient history and how the Great Pyramid at Giza was used as an Interstellar, Time Space Weapon along with the strange fact of excessive radiation that remains inside the Great Pyramid to this day! They also investigate whether the legend of Osiris and the history of alchemy may indicate that the Great Pyramid was designed as a Gigantic Resurrection Machine!

This leads them to dive further into primordial esoteric mysteries and to explore the ascension of a high culture in antiquity that possessed advanced technology and an all-knowing spiritual/dimensional consciousness and how the memory of this culture was suppressed by powerful forces that decided to keep this vital chapter in world history to themselves as a way to secretly search for these ancient power sources and technology for their own purposes.

Featuring Dr. Farrell’s most cutting-edge research and analysis of hidden power and covert forces, from the ancient world to the present day, this riveting episode includes profound exploration of the secret voyages by the Templars to America hundreds of years before the discovery of the new world to set up a major mystery school and 'Templar State.' He further reveals that Columbus visited America decades before his 1492 voyage with help from ancient maps that were created using global satellites and were saved from the burning of the library of Alexandria and were handed down by secret hermetic schools that have been guiding humanity from the shadows. There is also a fascinating section on how the Nazi leadership wanted to know the connection between the mystical sect of Essenes that taught Christ and the early Egyptian Magic Rituals and Mysteries.
    Published on Jun 16, 2015

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Default Re: Joseph Farrell & Dark Journalist Akhenaten Prophecy: Mystery Schools & Giza Death Star

Thanks, Giovonni! I'm looking forward to watching tonight. The first three were outstanding! ))
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), giovonni (16th June 2015), grannyfranny100 (17th June 2015), gripreaper (17th June 2015), Muzz (17th June 2015), Star Tsar (17th June 2015), Stephanie (17th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

Default Re: Joseph Farrell & Dark Journalist Akhenaten Prophecy: Mystery Schools & Giza Death Star

I was just about to post this. Great interview.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th June 2015), giovonni (17th June 2015), grannyfranny100 (17th June 2015), Muzz (17th June 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I contend, that the Languedoc was the center for the knowledge base of the Gnostic’s preserved by the Essenes who were also known as the Cathars, who left the eastern Mediterranean and Egypt after the crucifixion and the ousting of Akhenaton and Nefertiti. The Papacy was always in the business of destroying the ancient knowledge and those who tried to preserve the knowledge.

What they were looking for, I also contend, was not just the ”holy grail” as in the grail cup, but the ark of the covenant, which I also contend held the secret ormus alchemy. It is also a speculative contention that the capstone of the great pyramid was what the Papacy was looking for because it was the energetic transformer between the dimensions.

So, the Essenes preserved the ancient Gnostic traditions and tools, and the Papacy wanted it, thus the Templar crusades went all around the Mediterranean killing and destroying anyone or anything which was “heretic” to the Papacy, and confiscating any of the ancient relics. I don’t think they ever found the capstone, and it is my contention that it still exists and they are still looking for it.

The Gnostic teachings were practiced in Egypt with the pantheon of many gods and many temple initiations, which is exemplified in the “floating of the Nile”, where the initiate went from temple to temple and learned the Gnostic teachings, graduating from one level to the next. Akhenaton wanted to capitalize on and consolidate his power by attempting to change this pantheon to one of a single god, and this is why there was a coup.

This is where the greatest schism occurred at the time of Akhenaton. Its also my contention that the exodus to Israel was a decoy for the teachings that wound up in the Languedoc, and the Papacy was really pissed when they found out.

So, it all comes down to the alchemy, the coveted manipulation of the elements and of nature itself, as well as consciousness. Great interview.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 17th June 2015 at 04:13.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th June 2015), angelfire (17th June 2015), badmotorfinger (30th August 2015), Cidersomerset (17th June 2015), conk (18th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), giovonni (17th June 2015), grannyfranny100 (17th June 2015), heyokah (27th June 2015), Jimswitz (12th July 2015), Karezza (17th June 2015), Muzz (17th June 2015), observer (22nd June 2015), Reinhard (19th June 2015), Sierra (18th June 2015), spiritwind (17th June 2015), StandingWave (17th June 2015), Stephanie (17th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

The Dark Journalist is my favorite interview website. He has read the interviewee's work and this makes the questions more pertinent and in depth than is found elsewhere. The show harkens back to the early days of TV news when the newscasters were more than talking heads reading script.

So even if the topic above is not your primary interest, please check this out to find a topic or interviewee of interest to you. I think you will find this site a step above what is commonly available online. What I particularly like is when the interviewee states something that needs to be clarified, the host restates it in different words for the interviewee to confirm.

giovonni, thank you for recommending this interview and online show.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th June 2015), Cidersomerset (17th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), giovonni (17th June 2015), golden lady (18th June 2015), gripreaper (18th June 2015), onawah (21st June 2015), Sierra (18th June 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The good Doctor has been on my browsing list for a long time. Owning his books, which have been borrowed and read by others, listening to his weekly commentary and following just about every interview he has given has been so very enlightening. His curiosity is amazing. The man has a heart too. He has the audacity to blow smoke in your face...literally.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd June 2015), badmotorfinger (30th August 2015), Cidersomerset (17th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), giovonni (17th June 2015), Muzz (17th June 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Excellent interview I actually recognised most of it from other interviews and
    historical sources ( I'm glad something is sticking in ..LOL) Joseph connected
    a lot of dots from the late medieval crusader era thru the renaissance period
    thru to today. We tend to think the banking scam started with the Rothchilds
    during the Napoleonic period thru to today , which is definitely true. But
    this interview covers the earlier period from the Templer banking empire
    thru the Italian city states thru to London , and much more..................

finishes up touching on the Great Pyramid possible being a weapon.........

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th June 2015 at 20:40.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd July 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), giovonni (18th June 2015), golden lady (19th June 2015), gripreaper (19th June 2015), heyokah (27th June 2015), Sierra (18th June 2015), spiritwind (18th June 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Everytime the Dark Journalist interviews Joseph and Catherine Austin Fitts, he gets the best interviews anywhere on the net. Amazing and I could listen to Joseph all day. This was excellent as usual. Interesting is the shape of the pyramids and the significance.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd June 2015), A Voice from the Mountains (2nd July 2015), badmotorfinger (30th August 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), giovonni (18th June 2015), golden lady (19th June 2015), gripreaper (18th June 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

at approximately 1 hour and 3 minutes, Joseph mentions transmutation and alchemy, in the name of Walter Gerlach, who was actually one of THE heads of all research, for the deep Nazi black ops programs. The deep research programs. Walter Gerlach ran the whole darned thing. A transmutationist, an alchemist.

In 1927, he ran a German newspaper ad, asking for fund to investigate transmutation and alchemy, via electricity and mercury.

Joseph mentions, 'this,...in Germany, and in JAPAN'.

Who was that, who was doing such things, in Japan?

It was the internationally renowned (at the time) Professor Nagaoka. The most famous scientist in all of Japan. He even went on international tours to illustrate the transmutation.

Here is a deep look into that work:

http://www.slideshare.net/lewisglars...30-dec-27-2013

It is buried, at this time, as it breaks the control of people, via the valuation of money. the valuation of gold.

Then, the secret black ops money, the secret gold reserves, the secret gold, the huge amounts of it.

As easy as breathing. Gold is easy to make.

As I've said before, the end of the money matrix, the end of of the finance matrix, pyramid, and money rackets. The end of control via finance and 'precious metals'.

No more control via it as a lever... as the amounts of it are infinite, as is reality, and so on.

That is why it is buried. To prevent this information from coming out they'd have to well, start a war, or something. ...to break the physical living memory from forming. To break the human race from becoming free of machinations and manipulations.

Infinite resources, no limits.

That is what they are trying to prevent, to prevent the breakage of the image, the hypnotic of scarcity, death, and animalism in humans. The hindbrain fear-lock. They'll try and decimate humanity, to start a world war, to prevent freedom from limits from emerging.

The above link will quickly take you from the origins (in modern times, ie, non-ancient) to being completely up to date on the minutia and the whole, into today's patents and LENR works.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th June 2015 at 04:57.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd June 2015), A Voice from the Mountains (2nd July 2015), Aurelius (18th June 2015), badmotorfinger (30th August 2015), conk (18th June 2015), DarMar (18th June 2015), Flash (18th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), giovonni (21st June 2015), golden lady (19th June 2015), gripreaper (18th June 2015), Harley (18th June 2015), Hervé (18th June 2015), hohoemi (18th June 2015), JRS (3rd July 2015), Muzz (18th June 2015), noprophet (20th June 2015), onawah (21st June 2015), Reinhard (19th June 2015), seko (18th June 2015), Sierra (18th June 2015), skyflower (19th June 2015), spiritwind (18th June 2015), StandingWave (18th June 2015), ThePythonicCow (18th June 2015), Zampano (19th June 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,647 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

It is buried, at this time, as it breaks the control of people, via the valuation of money. the valuation of gold.

Then, the secret black ops money, the secret gold reserves, the secret gold, the huge amounts of it.

The gold bug in my can't resist wondering ... what would be the cost to produce an ounce of gold, if it required using electricity priced at $US 0.10 / kwh as the most costly required input?

Another part of me tries to remind myself that the gold bug within me is still trapped in a cage of fear, and yet another part of me tries to remind myself that most likely the best available means of energy production on this planet are not trapped in the sorts of technologies that sell electricity at $US 0.10 / kwh
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th June 2015 at 08:44.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd June 2015), Carmody (18th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), giovonni (21st June 2015), gripreaper (19th June 2015), Muzz (19th June 2015), onawah (21st June 2015), Sierra (18th June 2015), ulli (18th June 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The USA is/was one of the world's great mercury producers. (AFAIK, could be wrong)

But... we ARE talking about the Federal reserve crew (and what is behind them) getting their Nazi scientists back, the ones they invested in, after world war two (Fed financing the Nazi's in the first place). Thus, all that Gerlach works and transmutation (Kammlerstab, etc), went into the USA's black ops programs. Concurrently... gold in Fort Knox becomes worthless, so they can move it around and not really give a flying fornication (Fort knox is a fart in a hurricane, compared to the real production levels). But the public would not know this, so a 'cover attitude and behaviour' would have to be in play.

When the LENR end of the transmutation story really began to hit the streets, in the late 2000's and very early 2010's, as it were, the control of mercury production and distribution, really began to come into play. The USA, for the most part.... bans the sale and distribution of mercury, within and with respect to it's borders. the price per flask skyrockets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercur..._United_States

Note the timeframe correlation to the black ops programs, and the dark financing, the black money, the black economy. The fit is pretty decent.

Note that mercury prices, which is demand, ie, actual use, peaks in conjunction with the space program in the USA and Russia, and then..production scales up drastically...during the known heydays and heady arena of 'black ops space program' known time frames.

Of course this is incidental and can quite possibly be dismissed, with further data on the use of mercury. As well, it is good to note that if such craft used nuclear engines, which the early anti-gravity and dimensional craft of human origin is stated to have used...the best shielding, is apparently, gold.

Gold is a bit expensive, in the average human mind, but if transmutation via these methods are used, then gold becomes a common commodity, in the secret space program. Vast amounts of it are manufactured for nuclear powerplant shielding, and possibly for shielding the craft proper, from space borne radiation. Apparently...thousands of craft are made, etc.

The craft, due to propulsion systems, do not really have mass or weight restrictions, and with infinite energies available, they do not suffer from energy problems, so the conversion of gold, as a cost, becomes almost meaningless. If gold works best for shielding radiation, then gold it is. By the kiloton.

As the anti-gravity technology, and the dimensional technology advanced, the use of nuclear engines began to reduce in level as the new propulsion systems come on line and by the 1980's mercury production and use drops. Less internal heavy shielding on the anti-gravity and dimensional craft is required. The field itself, on the skin of the newer craft designs, effectively deals with space borne radiation, and a thin shield is all that is required. Which can possibly be re-purposed from older retired 'nuclear powered' anti-gravity/dimensional craft.

All hypothetical, but it does fit the 'known and speculated' data. All unknowns as far as being real in the public eye, but it is good to hold it aside as a potential data fit in this puzzle.

Another side consideration, is that access to other material and elemental source points really comes on line, via off world bases, space borne bases, asteroid sources for raw materials, and so on. precious metals, in space, appears to be the norm, with regard to known constitution of asteroids and whatnot.

As all of this begins to come on line as a cyclical self sustaining engine in the late 70's to early 80's, the use of earth sourced or surface sourced black ops secondary/primary sourcing moves to being with deep underground mining. We know of the deep underground base building technology, which would also cover the idea of deep mining, ie reserves and potential reserves go to a 10-100x value range.

Regardless, this points to two potential source points for materials reserves for a black ops breakaway civilization and technology system, which are both out of knowing and reach of the average human.

Thus, the black ops use of publicly known surface/shallow mined elements, precious metals and reserves, all goes into decline, possibly, in some areas of the table of elements.

All they are left with is a falsified financial and governmental system that was piggybacked and controlled, and leveraged into creating the ground they walk on. Now that the cows in that system are too numerous and uneducated in realities, as the data and truths were held from them, a depopulation agenda comes into play.

The point is, that it seems as if this breakaway civilization ate humanity as a meal and source point, as a corralled cow. They seem to have disallowed the cow the opportunity to rise into a better world, and now that the cows are numerous, they seem to be seeking a method of reduction of the cow population.

This is my point, that I have been trying go get across to people. Once they understand what appears to have been done to and with them, the breadth and depth of it.... they are going to have a head of steam and pointed level of anger, that can literally shatter worlds.

Seven billion people duped, butchered, manipulated and beaten... over generations... into dying in perpetuity... for what appears to be...a small group of fascist oriented psychopaths and sociopaths.

Ouch.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th June 2015 at 14:17.

21. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd June 2015), badmotorfinger (30th August 2015), christian (23rd June 2015), conk (18th June 2015), Gardener (18th June 2015), genevieve (24th June 2015), giovonni (21st June 2015), gripreaper (19th June 2015), hohoemi (20th June 2015), Muzz (19th June 2015), noprophet (20th June 2015), onawah (21st June 2015), Reinhard (22nd June 2015), seko (18th June 2015), Selene (21st June 2015), Sierra (18th June 2015), skyflower (19th June 2015), spiritwind (18th June 2015), ThePythonicCow (19th June 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

excellent thread .. this ancient knowledge as discussed by Farrell in the interview, the foundations of understanding this esoteric doctrine, is explained here . When you understand this, you will see how easy it is to pull together the knowledge of Alchemy + Astrology + Kabbalah (ie. what the mystery schools teach).
    Last edited by Aurelius; 18th June 2015 at 22:30.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

giovonni (21st June 2015), onawah (21st June 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Alchemy + Astrology + Kabbalah (ie. what the mystery schools teach).
    Yup, my contention as well. As far as alchemy is concerned, when you look at the natural distillation process of nature, IE: the evaporation of sea salts from the oceans into clouds, the electromagnetic storm and then release upon the land of the charged water, and the return to the sea, we see natures alchemy.

We can practice the same alchemy ourselves in the form or ormus. I listened to Barry Carter who has developed some very basic short distillation processes for extracting the mineral elements which make up most ormus, and I linked it here. The processes are further discussed and detailed at this link.

http://ormus.ws/easy.htm
    Last edited by gripreaper; 19th June 2015 at 05:12.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

giovonni (21st June 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Note that mercury prices, which is demand, ie, actual use, peaks in conjunction with the space program in the USA and Russia, and then..production scales up drastically...during the known heydays and heady arena of 'black ops space program' known time frames.
    I've never really considered the use of Mercury in the alchemical process, or how it was used in the black ops. We are always taught that Mercury is dangerous and hazardous to our health and that it is scarce and we are not allowed to have any. Hmmm, curious to me...
    Last edited by gripreaper; 19th June 2015 at 05:19.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Carmody (19th June 2015), giovonni (21st June 2015), seko (21st June 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Thanks for sharing this great interview.
    In a book titled the Sun and Cross I read many years ago. It said that when the Romans arrived on Ireland they were suprised to find Egyptian priests living along side and instructing the Celtic Christians.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Andrew (19th June 2015), badmotorfinger (30th August 2015), Gardener (19th June 2015), giovonni (19th June 2015), Jimswitz (12th July 2015), seko (22nd June 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

The gold bug in my can't resist wondering ... what would be the cost to produce an ounce of gold, if it required using electricity priced at $US 0.10 / kwh as the most costly required input?

Another part of me tries to remind myself that the gold bug within me is still trapped in a cage of fear, and yet another part of me tries to remind myself that most likely the best available means of energy production on this planet are not trapped in the sorts of technologies that sell electricity at $US 0.10 / kwh
    In such a scenario, the raw 'factory floor' cost of the 99.99% gold, at this time, with 'bog standard' known materials costs, after conversion into said gold on a commercial industrial scale, is no more than $3US per ounce. This means, sitting on the dock, in cases, ready to go, in the given whole factory costing situation...no more than $3US per troy oz (31.08 grams).

Transmutation has a tendency to alter known norms by a few magnitudes. In this case, by about 2.5x magnitudes. When one thinks about perfection in industrial process and how this affects 'prior difficulties', in the given sciences.......... this is the norm in such scenarios. sometimes the magnitude change is even higher, as the processes and methods become perfected.

For example, cell replication, was originally impossible, done once at maybe a million US for one cell....difficult to do...and now we can create masses of our own cells, or whatever cells, for almost pennies on the dollar.

Things change, in every area... except the fabric of matter, as this area is part of our 'control matrix' as a fundamental, so it seems as if no change has been allowed in this particular area.

Now that is changing. Fast.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st June 2015 at 16:14.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd June 2015), giovonni (21st June 2015), JRS (22nd June 2015), onawah (21st June 2015), seko (21st June 2015), Selene (21st June 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st June 2015), thunder24 (21st June 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In such a scenario, the raw 'factory floor' cost of the 99.99% gold, at this time, with 'bog standard' known materials costs, after conversion into said gold on a commercial industrial scale, is no more than $3US per ounce. This means, sitting on the dock, in cases, ready to go, in the given whole factory costing situation...no more than $3US per troy oz (31.08 grams).

Things change, in every area... except the fabric of matter, as this area is part of our 'control matrix' as a fundamental, so it seems as if no change has been allowed in this particular area.

Now that is changing. Fast.
    As usual in such matters, timing matters.

My current working hypothesis, which guides how I invest my millions (of atoms) of gold and silver, is that gold and silver are being used for "one last time" to help underwrite the next world monetary system.
    The BRICS nations, led monetarily by China, will gain first class status in the world's monetary system, replacing the US Dollar system in place since Bretton Woods with a new monetary system.

The strong gold holdings of several of the BRICS nations (tens of thousands of tons) will be part of the "blessing" of the new system. Debt money backed by Anglo-American military-intelligence dominance of Middle East oil will be replaced by what seems to be precious metal, natural resource and trade based money, with regional and (mostly) national currencies using a basket of key currencies as their monetary reserves.

The Bush and Clinton crime syndicates, the Federal Reserve, Wall Street, and the American military-industrial-intelligence complex are the bad guys in this theater. They will be thoroughly whipped, to the cheers of almost everyone outside the US, and a modest but increasing number within the US. (Perhaps I should invest my paltry savings in lampposts?)
    Then ... once that transition is assured ... then the foundations of our public physics can be overhauled (blown sky high), bringing into broad public view major changes in energy, space travel, and incidentally the real value of gold in a high technology civilization. An ounce of gold will then go from buying a good suit, to buying a good loaf of bread.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd June 2015), Carmody (22nd June 2015), giovonni (22nd June 2015), seko (22nd June 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just as gold (79 protons) could be made from mercury (80 protons), I would expect that silver (47 protons) could be made from cadmium (48 protons), in each case by removing one proton (as well as the electron that would happily follow along, making half of one alpha particle.)

However the most abundant form of mercury in the earth's crust, mercury-202, has 122 neutrons, whereas the only stable isotope of gold has 118 neutrons. Removing a proton from mercury-202 (80 protons, 122 neutrons), but leaving the 122 neutrons behind, produces gold-201 (79 protons, 122 neutrons), which has a half life of 26 minutes, not suitable for shielding space craft inhabitants from radiation. There is a stable isotope of mercury with only 118 neutrons, mercury-198, but three times more mercury is mercury-202 than is mercury-118.

From the above I deduce that a low energy nuclear fission reaction to produce gold from mercury would have some inefficiencies ... producing mostly unstable gold isotopes. These unstable gold isotopes decay back to mercury, by a process called beta-minus decay, where one of the excess neutrons splits into a proton and an electron (and some spare change), which turns the gold atom (79 protons and lots of neutrons) back into a mercury atom (80 protons and one less neutron.) All is not lost however, as this does end up with another mercury isotope, with one less neutron. I presume that continuing the low energy fission a while longer would once again transmute that smaller mercury atom into another unstable isotope of gold ... after 4 steps of this, we have gone from producing unstable gold isotopes gold-201, gold-200, and gold-199, finally obtaining the sought after stable gold-198.

A similar pairing occurs with silver (47 protons) and cadmium (48 protons). However the abundance in the earth's crust of silver, cadmium and mercury are -all- three about the same, so (1) a manufacturing process to transmute cadmium into silver isn't worth much, and (2) once such low energy fission reactions are common in the public sphere, this provides us with one estimate as to the "new" value of an ounce of gold - about that of an ounce of silver - for the reason that gold can then be easily made from mercury, and mercury is about as common in the earth's crust as silver.

(Caution - I am not a nuclear physicist, of either the conventional or black ops variety - so the above may read to both such varieties of people as if I am suffering from advanced radioactive mercury poisoning.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd June 2015 at 09:34.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (22nd June 2015), Gardener (7th July 2015), seko (22nd June 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

In the case of cadmium, it has a low liquification temperature and a off center 'pH', one could say. It is not neutral. The lack of neutrality leads to a 'off balance' character which can be manipulated or used in an act of manipulation. Ie, that it is not chemically inert.

In transmutation, it is a case of quantum cascades of a grouped mass of free 'atoms'...this is key, in that their quantum functions and quantum sensitivities may be engaged.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd June 2015 at 12:51.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (22nd June 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

For those members wishing an historic understanding of the White Powder of Gold, I would suggest spending some time reading here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...anazar_13c.htm

This page is the story of what British Egyptologist Sir William Flinders Petrie, a Professor at the University College, London found in the Sinai Peninsula in 1904. It is one dot in understanding what really occurred in the myth we know as the Exodus.

Further research into ORMUS can be had here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ciencia_oro.htm

Listening to Dr. Farrell's interview confirmed for me the research of Ralph Ellis , whom I have been following for years.

Here are a few research videos for those who want to learn about who the Hebrew People really were:

"Ralph Ellis - Egypt , the Hyksos , Pharaohs and the Bible - Red Ice": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgodwiVtAHo
    "Ralph Ellis - King Solomon , Hiram Abiff & Cleopatra to Christ - Red Ice": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50BZMNhe0j4

As any critical thinking individual can see, nothing Humanity holds sacred is true.

From Ralph Ellis' work we learn there never were any Hebrew Slaves in Egyptian history. Those who the Old Testament refers to as Hebrew Slaves were, in reality, Pharaoh Kings of the Hyksos Dynasties, and the elite populations of those dynasties who were ejected from Egypt around the time of Pharaoh Akhenaten.

So much for the stack of bull$hit about "God's Chosen People", and "God's Promised Land".

The Common Era is nothing more than two thousand years of obscene human oppression, all for the benefit of one bloodline - those with the Divine Right to Rule.

They are very clever at what they do....
    Last edited by observer; 22nd June 2015 at 14:21. Reason: fix links/ add text/ punctuation/ grammar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast