Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
Maybe they'll travel via portal, because they are quarantined here, not us, but the matrix of deceit is to tell us we are prisoners, not them? I too ind this interesting.
Instead of risking cataclysmic weather and crustal conditions, they just jump through, but..now he portals of escape are closing. Hmm...it's something to contemplate.
Actually, the black hole portals are closing up and will all be closed eventually for the extra-dimensional entities. As for the extraterrestrials, possibly the Velon or Annunaki, I have heard that this planet is surrounded and guarded and no negative alien reinforcements can get in. I am hoping this is true. I have noticed the absence of chem trails in this area. I only saw one last week and it was one that dissipated quickly instead of hanging in the sky. It was not a con trail either. It was a long cloud trail leaving two trails and it went away very fast across a clear sky. Other than that, the skies have been clear and only fluffy normal clouds are seen.