+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biofields

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member JPM45's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Biofields

For the past ten years, something has intrigued me. At any given moment, I am able to do something with my diaphragm/solar plexus, that sends a pulse of pleasure to all parts of my body...head, fingers, feet...and while I can only hold it for up to two seconds and it floors me momentarily, I feel immediately focused, relaxed, and free of any pain I may have had. When the horror dawned on me that I might be borrowing against my body's future store of serotonin or dopamine, I stopped. I recently wrote to a neurologist at Manchester University, who suspected I may have crossed wires, that allow me to access pleasures sensors in my brain, but assured me the body would rearrange levels of serotonin accordingly. He put me in touch with a biofield school, who asked me to make a video of myself, against a white wall, with balanced lighting, whilst conducting this little trick. My question is...does anyone have any experience of measuring or looking at the biofield? Indeed, experience of this feeling. And is the more holistic process of reading auras or magnetic fields as informative or as precise as being hooked up to some kind of hardware? Thank you in advance x

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JPM45 For This Post:

cursichella1 (19th June 2015), Flashlight (19th June 2015), Nasu (19th June 2015), raregem (19th June 2015), seko (19th June 2015), Star Tsar (20th June 2015), Verdilac (20th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Re: Biofields

Sounds interesting.
    Let me just ask:
    Where are your hands when you're doing this ?

Feel free to post a video.

JPM45 stands for June Paris Manchester 45 ?
    Will you be changing your account name in August ?

Your t-shirt says: Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies.
    Do you work in public relations ? Marketing ?

be happy :-)

lucidity

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Flashlight (19th June 2015), JPM45 (19th June 2015), Nasu (19th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member JPM45's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Biofields

Wow, close on all counts...my hands could be anywhere, indeed could be missing... JPM just boring initials as all the theosophic stuff is taken..I may change my name in August....."lies" spells out Le Croix D'Anjou..or the cross of Lorraine, beit Knight Templar, Medici's six globes or De Gaulle's "free France" whimper...I suspect the latter, though either suits....I am a writer...and as soon as I have mastered "balanced lighting" I will post a video.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JPM45 For This Post:

Flashlight (19th June 2015), Nasu (19th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread