+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dragons are real

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Dragons are real

Masters, true Masters, are masters of thhemselves, not masters of others. They may be teachers of others but only Master of oneself can we become. There is no ego involved here, none. so yes, these rare beings, i would not hesitate to call them Masters. And Teachers. Or The One whose traces / path i want to follow.

Quote Posted by Anakie (here)
    The shattering of our beliefs can be a experience, ultimately they should prove to be very cathartic.

I still recall all the times I broke down crying and I dare say it is not over yet.

I found in my own experience to be careful of using the words I know and prefer to say I believe, for truly I know nothing. My ego would certainly like me to think I know a lot.

On the subject of 'Masters', I would call no man master. Two persons engaged in a 3-dimesional experience are equals despite whatever difference in levels there may be. The flow of information goes in both directions.

Incidentally Michael, I don't think for one moment your 'master' tried to fool you, but if that is the case then it must mean he was fooled and may not be as enlightened as you thought.

God bless, these experience as painful as they may seem can be tremendously good for you.

I apologise in advance for offering advice where none was asked for but hopefully what I have said will be read by many, who knows where a seed might flourish.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Nasu (20th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Gotcha. Thanks a lot for clearifying. So we've been fooled too. but I still beleive.

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    I did a quick screen capture of the sequence from the movie to show what I mean.

4. Link to Post #23
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Quite a good quote, if it would be for dualism christianity, but for the non dualistic Buddhissm it doesn't fit.
    I used the term of master here to give an understandable reference.
    Actually the translation would be more like "The Most Precious Teacher".
    And as there is no dualistic beleive - The teacher and myself are one.
    And Man I can tell you that he is something very special.
    When I meet him we don't need words because he sees right in to my heart and mind. and than Bang, he hits me with a sentence that gives me to think about for several hours.
    I hope all of you will someday meet your "master"

Quote Posted by Anakie (here)
    The shattering of our beliefs can be a traumatic experience, ultimately they should prove to be very cathartic.

I still recall all the times I broke down crying and I dare say it is not over yet.

I found in my own experience to be careful of using the words I know and prefer to say I believe, for truly I know nothing. My ego would certainly like me to think I know a lot.

On the subject of 'Masters', I would call no man master. Two persons engaged in a 3-dimesional experience are equals despite whatever difference in levels there may be. The flow of information goes in both directions.

Incidentally Michael, I don't think for one moment your 'master' tried to fool you, but if that is the case then it must mean he was fooled and may not be as enlightened as you thought.

God bless, these experience as painful as they may seem can be tremendously good for you.

I apologise in advance for offering advice where none was asked for but hopefully what I have said will be read by many, who knows where a seed might flourish.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

I seriously doubt these beings can be captured by the technology we have in the mainstream.

But if it happened recently, most probably hologram, just like 9/11. They are showing it in Dubai already:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

betoobig (29th August 2015), Michael Moewes (20th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

I have dragons in my reality.

Cat

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

betoobig (29th August 2015), Linderlou (28th August 2015), Michael Moewes (21st June 2015), PurpleLama (20th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Gatita (here)
    I have dragons in my reality.

Cat
    Please, explain

Are they Dracunian reptiliabs? In the astral dream state? From other sources?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (29th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

In the astral is probably the closest explanation. I mostly encounter Celtic dragons. Sometimes I'm asleep. Sometimes I'm awake. They've just always been a normal part of my life.

Cat

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

betoobig (29th August 2015), Flash (20th June 2015), Linderlou (28th August 2015), Michael Moewes (21st June 2015), Sirus (20th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Real dragon s would really spice up a weekend camping trip!
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

betoobig (29th August 2015), Michael Moewes (21st June 2015)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

Interesting chosen flight/ movement
    "The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

17. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Jane Tripp's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for this post. That's a very interesting video. I wouldn't take the skepticism to heart - there are a lot of CGI vids out there. On the other hand, many people don't yet understand that photos/footage with genuine phenomena often have 'interference' on them, and see it as evidence of a hoax (as in the sarcastic "isn't it incredible how these types of photos are always blurry). Thinking a little further, I would actually expect that for several reasons.

It's very similar to the white noise experienced between radio stations. If you are capturing other-dimensional activity (which is what I think this particular dragon footage might be), there is every good reason to expect visible interference on the resulting image. While many people see this as a sign of an outright fabrication, it has been a common, even normal factor in photos/video containing genuine photographic phenomena, in my (considerable) experience.

I would also like to respectfully remind people that while certain footage may not be genuine, finding something that looks similar, as with the kite, doesn't 'prove' that the original isn't genuine either.

And if we then think about the fact that dragon kites are fashioned after descriptions and sightings of dragon-like entities that have been reported many times over the centuries and which form an integral part of cultural folklore, which came first, the dragon or the egg?

Not very far from where I originally come from, dragon lore has continued almost up to the present day.

In one of the fascinating books written by Janet & Colin Bord, 'The Secret Country - More Mysterious Britain' a very good example is given on pages 67-68.

Described with familiarity, small dragons were seen frequently in South Glamorgan, Wales, and it seems they became extinct only within the last hundred years or so.

An old lady remembered them, and recalled her grandfather trying to kill one (even engaging in a fight with it), as they were considered on a par with foxes for taking hens, and she had seen it's skin and feathers.

Within living memory another old man also remembered hearing about them from those who had actually seen them.

They were beautiful, some apparently being iridescent (as many reptiles and birds are today) and glittering in the light. They slept coiled up (like snakes) and glided when disturbed. The reason they became extinct is a practical one - they took poultry, and this lends some credence to the story. Life was hard here, and poultry were precious. These creatures probably took a lot of rabbits too.

So many species have become extinct, but many are still being discovered. Different species of dragons may have been common, perhaps pre-deluge, with rarer survivals tapering off up to the present day, especially in remote locations. It certainly isn't impossible.

Neither is it impossible that this video shows a spirit-dragon, in other words a trans-dimensional species that has a limited concourse with man (or certain people) to the present day, if rarely.
    Last edited by Jane Tripp; 28th August 2015 at 02:26.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

betoobig (29th August 2015), Constance (28th August 2015), Meggings (28th August 2015), sunflower (28th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 22nd October 2015 at 01:42.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

21. Link to Post #32
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

This is quite a tangential thought experiment, but here goes:

Humans have a concept of winged angels that are considered higher, more divine beings - even ancestors?

It has been alluded that the reptilians consider winged dragons their highly revered ancestors.

Dragons = angelic deity of your local reptile population?

UT

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2