+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded ?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Default Re: Caravan To Midnight - Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded ?

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    There is a story released within just the last day or two regarding many (scientists, those in the field etc) warning we are closing in on the boundary of going too far with AI making independent decisions (with high grade military weapons at it's deposal). The direction of "pre-crime" has basis in what appears to now becoming a reality as well.
    Yes, there are real dangers in there ... very real.

But my take is that she is involved in an orchestrated effort to provoke fear and conformance, rather than better understanding and self empowerment.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (12th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (30th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

But my take is that she is involved in an orchestrated effort to provoke fear and conformance, rather than better understanding and self empowerment.

The one thing I *really* had trouble with her interview was her assessment of computational speed of the quantum supercomputers.

I could find nothing even close to what she suggested ... yet so much of the "black op military toys" remain so many years beyond what comes into public domain who really knows?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (12th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (30th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    The one thing I *really* had trouble with her interview was her assessment of computational speed of the quantum supercomputers.
    Yeah - same here.

The parallelism she spoke of, 2 to the power of 512, could be duplicated using ordinary, non-quantum computers, if each and every single atom in the entire universe (as understood by our mainstream cosmology) was replaced by an entire universe of computers, almost as many computers within each atom, as there are atoms in our known universe, and then figured out someway to get them all to communicate, with less than several billion years of signal delay.

There is about 2 to the power of 265 atoms in the (conventionally) "known" universe. If each and every one of those atoms was individually replaced with 2 to the power of 247 single core computers (a universe's worth of computers within each atom of our known universe), then that would be 2**247 times 2**265 == 2**512 single core computers, which is what she described, where '**' is the power operator. This is because 247 + 265 == 512.

I doubt it ... .

I suspect that my super computer resume is longer than hers.

However quantum computers are likely well suited for cryptanalysis. I do not know how far along those efforts are.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (12th August 2015), hohoemi (12th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (30th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A couple of days ago, Callista posted an audio/pdf by Will Berlinghof, the Voice of Cosmic Awareness, discussing Jade Helm, that touches on many of the same points as "DJ" touches on, but with fewer dubious (in my view) technical claims and without the abundance of buzzword compliant military/intelligence BS.

Will (the Voice of Cosmic Awareness) also sees Jade Helm as a deliberately provocative exercise of the application of high powered computing to the military control of Americans, but he figures that this is more of a provocation and training exercise, suggesting (in my words, not his) that we don't show our hand yet.

See further Callista's post: 15 August - What is happening? What can we do?, especially the latter part of the audio.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (12th August 2015), Jean-Marie (21st August 2015), Wide-Eyed (30th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Removed as off-topic ...
    Last edited by Calz; 13th August 2015 at 02:19.

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

Quote The one thing I *really* had trouble with her interview was her assessment of computational speed of the quantum supercomputers.
    Yeah - same here.

The parallelism she spoke of, 2 to the power of 512, could be duplicated using ordinary, non-quantum computers, if each and every single atom in the entire universe (as understood by our mainstream cosmology) was replaced by an entire universe of computers, almost as many computers within each atom, as there are atoms in our known universe, and then figured out someway to get them all to communicate, with less than several billion years of signal delay.

There is about 2 to the power of 265 atoms in the (conventionally) "known" universe. If each and every one of those atoms was individually replaced with 2 to the power of 247 single core computers (a universe's worth of computers within each atom of our known universe), then that would be 2**247 times 2**265 == 2**512 single core computers, which is what she described, where '**' is the power operator. This is because 247 + 265 == 512.

harald " ai black goo" kautz has an interview just completed with veronica keen in which he mentions coming across a few of the quantum 5 computers that run on extracted modified black goo; built by humans using alien technology. starts 5:30 in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFu2LnTrl74

Quote As of 2015, the development of actual quantum computers is still in its infancy, but experiments have been carried out in which quantum computational operations were executed on a very small number of quantum bits
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), Selkie (30th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (30th September 2015)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

DID CONGRESS REALLY JUST DECLARE MARTIAL LAW?

Quote Martial law’ invoked as Congress scurries to avoid another government shutdown
    Published time: 30 Sep, 201
    http://www.rt.com/usa/317001-usa-gov...spending-bill/

Quote September 29, 2015, 02:53 pm
    House invokes 'martial law' to speed vote on spending bill

By Cristina Marcos
    Quote For the second time in a month, the House on Tuesday invoked "martial law" to allow more expeditious consideration of a stopgap spending bill to avoid a government shutdown on Oct. 1.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...ding-bill-vote

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Selkie (30th September 2015), StandingWave (30th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (30th September 2015)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    well worth the listen ...

From John B. Wells

Quote Episode 309 – Jade Helm 2 Decoded: Today we welcome a learned network/software engineer’s
    analysis of what’s really behind the exercise.
    Original Air Date – 6-11-15
    Published on Jun 19, 2015

interview begins at the 11 minute mark

* * * * BUMP * * * *

Jade Helm came and went. I haven't heard anyone talking about it for a long time.

Even though some people have criticised "DJ" as using spurious ideas to knit together her grasp of the situation, I don't know of a better presentation for getting the thinking juices going about what could really be going on with A.I. at the Helm of Control State tactics.

I've never been able to completely let this Jade thing slip away from my mind.

Since Trump has become the Commander in Chief, I wonder what that might mean for this Jade project [ ? ].

If you have not heard of Jade Helm, or have not thought about it for a long while, I recommend having a listen to this interview all over again.
    Last edited by norman; 19th February 2018 at 18:23.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Debra (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), Noelle (19th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Good BUMP, norman!

A "human terrain system"! "Neural net for NWO"! "Contextual data set"! "Geo-spacial intel"! We're talking about a "system" that is "aware" & can read, predict human behavior, then react BEFORE actions are carried out!

Brings to mind just such an incident I read about here awhile back of such a happening in Israel...arrests were made as to what the "intents" of the individuals were...no actions had been involved yet!!

Each human being would become a "node" & a "sensor" allowing a global, political will to be read! WHAT?????! My question is, "Are we already there?" Maybe we should be more thankful for the Wrench that has been thrown into The Works!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Noelle (19th February 2018), norman (19th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Who is setting up the "programs" that are to guide human consciousness? Are we already past the point of setting up a Cyber "General" to oversee public platforms which allow Free Speech?

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Who is setting up the "programs" that are to guide human consciousness? Are we already past the point of setting up a Cyber "General" to oversee public platforms which allow Free Speech?
    The full concept will include automatic delivery ( probably by drone ) of lethal 'justice', I've no doubt. No humans in the chain of command to check it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3