+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange experience... I'm a bit scared.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default bilocated triangular/road like device - soul sucker?IDK

Hello,

Last night I was on bed and could not sleep. I had been feeling so tired and drained lately so I decided to do some reiki to "recharge my batteries".
    So I was very concentrated and my mind's eye (for lack of a better name) was open, wich lets me see a lot of things going on around "astrally".
    When in this state I can see my body from the inside, or from the outside and also have a 360° vision of my surroundings wich is difficult to explain. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about because this is essential for the understanding of this post.

So while in this state and before I start shielding for protection there was lots of movement around me and felt like several things trying to interfere.
    It felt like I could not connect to source like I allways do, but it worked eventually.
    Later, while I was doing reiki and concentrating on healing I felt an energy above my head. Not source, but something else unknown to me.
    Then I felt like my astral body was being streched off from my body by the top of my head so I looked above with my mind's eye and saw a very large triangle above my head, with the bottom on my crown chakra. Oddly enough I also felt it physically (like gravity was shifting above my head).
    But the more I looked at this "triangle" the closer it got and suddenly I realized it was not a triangle but a road-like structure! It looked white, shiny and smooth like a very well polished material. Maybe marmor would be a good example, or white plastic.
    This "road" was there in the nothingness of space and stretched a long way. It was actually a bit scary to look at the dimensions of it. At the end of the road (what I saw in the beginning as the pointy end of the triangle) was a light. not sure what colour because it was so far away it looked like a far star.

The sensation that my astral body was being pulled off from my physical body trough my crown chakra onto this road was getting stronger and stronger by the second.
    I resisted with all my strenght to "stay attached" into my physical body (not knowing what that is I wasn't about to let go) this structure however put up quite a fight and i felt like this probably half and hour or more.
    Two times I resolved to stand up and started walking around my appartment thinking, if I just concentrate in "3D" physicall stuff it will stop, but it actually got stronger so I went to lye down again.
    I cannot say it felt evil because it just felt strange, unkown and very strong.

I am an experiencer and believe me when I tell you this is not how abduction feels like: Whenever the greys or the insectoid beings took me it felt very different. Although I even asked myself if this is some kind of astral kidnapping and if such thing exists. I know that is silly.

One part of me is now very curious about it but this has me also a bit worried about what this "structure" was and the meaning of it all.
    Is it dangerous? Has it happened to you too?

Love and light to you.
    Last edited by Noir; 24th July 2015 at 08:56.
    ~May the light shine with you. And within you~

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Noir For This Post:

betoobig (25th June 2015), Deega (26th July 2015), Desrknelf (21st July 2015), Ecnal61 (22nd June 2015), grannyfranny100 (22nd June 2015), Hervé (21st June 2015), Jake (21st July 2015), Johnny (22nd June 2015), Kryztian (22nd June 2015), Old Wolf (3rd August 2015), raregem (22nd June 2015), Razzistar (29th November 2015), Rollo (22nd June 2015), Selene (22nd June 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), Star Tsar (20th September 2015), URIKORN (22nd June 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Strange experience... I'm a bit scared.

Ultimately, only you can make the decision whether this is something you should go with or resist. Have you read "sirdipswitch" thread about obe's and the high self? (On the spirituality forum titled "Secret of the Soul"). It almost sounds like your High Self was giving you an invitation to come for a visit. And I mean a face-to-face visit. Again, I can't tell you what to do here, but from the sounds of it, I would say if it happens again, just completely let go and go with it. If you do decide to go with it, remember this. ..... No stopping. No fear. And absolutely no second guessing if you made the right choice. Completely trust yourself, and what is happening.

Again, this has never happened to me, so take what I say with healthy dose of skepticism, but I think it has to be an all or nothing type of thing.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

betoobig (25th June 2015), grannyfranny100 (22nd June 2015), Johnny (22nd June 2015), Kryztian (22nd June 2015), Noir (21st June 2015), Old Wolf (3rd August 2015), raregem (22nd June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

ok, thank you for your input.
    I am going to read the post you mentioned now.
    I wish u a good evening.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noir For This Post:

betoobig (25th June 2015), grannyfranny100 (22nd June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

I don't know if this relates, but for me, yesterday and last night had carried some messed up energies, nothing felt right to me. Today feels better, and if I had to say anything, would be to write off last night and see how things are moving forward.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

betoobig (25th June 2015), Johnny (22nd June 2015), Noir (22nd June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Thanks for sharing your unusual experience. I think most try to make a quick judgement about whether the energy or entity around you was positive or negative. I think it is great you didn't rush to that type of judgement. I think if this was an entity that was there to heal you, it would have sensed it's presence was unwanted and would have left. Also, it sounds like you stayed relatively calm during the experience, which probably helped.

I also do Reiki and when most practitioners I know feel something shows up, it is a positive force there to help. Personally, I don't experience or invoke other beings during Reiki - to me this is just an interaction with an energy field. So, given my limited experience, if something like this happened to me I would consider either smudging with sage, or putting my hand at my side, about 6 - 12 inches from my body and imagine your hands creating a protective field of energy around your body.

Here's hoping you don't have any more unwanted visitors!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

betoobig (25th June 2015), Flashlight (27th June 2015), grannyfranny100 (22nd June 2015), Johnny (22nd June 2015), Noir (22nd June 2015), raregem (22nd June 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

What's IMPORTANT for people to understand about spiritual reality is that negative or evil forces, aliens, demons, whatever, can NEVER have the ability to abduct or take dominion over YOU unless YOU allow them.

People assume that because things, mother nature, people/gov can impose themselves onto you against your will here in 3D that it must be similarly true regarding aliens, and higher spiritual reality. This is NOT true and has never been true. People who believe this to be true and have been taken against their will, or succumb to negative forces while in a sleeping or altered state/density/dimension fall victim to a lack of faith/love. It's that simple. Arguments against this will always side with fear and negative forces. It's a choice...

The confusion which arises through comparison with physical 3D reality is understandable. We all are susceptible. But ALL physical nature/law is a result of imbalanced thought. The solution then is to allow the conscious light to shine on such imbalanced thought until it ceases to exist'...hence we achieve balance.

Last edited by OMG; 22nd June 2015 at 04:26.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Thanks for sharing your unusual experience. I think most try to make a quick judgement about whether the energy or entity around you was positive or negative. I think it is great you didn't rush to that type of judgement. I think if this was an entity that was there to heal you, it would have sensed it's presence was unwanted and would have left. Also, it sounds like you stayed relatively calm during the experience, which probably helped.

I also do Reiki and when most practitioners I know feel something shows up, it is a positive force there to help. Personally, I don't experience or invoke other beings during Reiki - to me this is just an interaction with an energy field. So, given my limited experience, if something like this happened to me I would consider either smudging with sage, or putting my hand at my side, about 6 - 12 inches from my body and imagine your hands creating a protective field of energy around your body.

Here's hoping you don't have any more unwanted visitors!
    Hi
    I think what helped me to stay calm was the fact that whenever i do reiki or meditate i feel protected by this loving source energy. I too believe that most of what comes thru in such a state is positive, so that helped.
    Of course scary things have happened to me too but when doing meditation or reiki i believe the most important thing is not to give into fear so I try to stay as calm as I can. Now, there were a couple of times when i didn't manage of course. I'm still learning.

I do not invoke entities when doing this things either, in fact i never invoked anything in my life (it would feel like i am giving my power away and i will not learn stuff ), but often beings have come to me. I allways thought this is normal and happens to everybody.
    I've met different extradimensional kinds of beings during meditation and self healings and some interdimensional too.
    The extradimensional ones were mostly very loving beings. I think they are moslty curious about us.
    Now the latter, I think they are the so called djinns and have come to me telling things like: "we know you want to become a healer and we would gladly teach you how and in exchange you'll help us to come here to live with you in your place" And similar stuff.
    Wich I of course very politely declined. I allways explain them I am not a "deal maker" and i do not want to get into such things. Some of them got angry and every now and then come back and boder me. mostly if i have health issues and i am weaker. So i am still learning how to keep them away when it happens.
    But don't get me wrong. They're not all bad. They can be very loving and positive too but i find it difficult to trust them and i prefer to be left alone.
    Yep, my life was allways this weird.

Anyway, this road-like structure I am talking about didn't feel like it was a being. It didn't feel like it was "alive" more like a device. that's what i don't understand about the experience. The shift in gravity around my head was so tangible, felt physicall. Yet i didn't sense any intelligence or comunication. there was no being, just this "thing".

Blessings

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noir For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (22nd June 2015), Flashlight (27th June 2015), GaelVictor (23rd June 2015), grannyfranny100 (22nd June 2015), Kryztian (23rd June 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd June 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Thanx Orph!!! Ya took the words right outta my mouth. ccc.

Reiki??? As far as I am concerned... just a nuther method by which "THEY" keep us from our HIGH SELF.

Keep the Goyim thinking on other things and they will never get Home. simple.

William Buhlman, was right, when he said: "Everything you think you know... is wrong."

WE ARE!!! Powerfull Immortal Spirits Of The HIGHEST ORDER... and NOTHING can Harm Us!!! NOTHING.

When we go out of body we are simply going home to where we really belong... and WE are the boss of ALL that we do there. We are Powerfull beyond anything you can Immagine. WE have the Power of Source... at our fingertips!!!!!! We just need to go to our High Self and reclaim it. simple. Ever tell ya I like simple? ccc. So does Source!!! ccc.

Notice also that I did not say easy... I said simple. Two vastly difrnt words. ccc.

Oh yea!! And for those who don't have a clue what I'm talkin about... ya just might wanna go read my thread and catch up.ccc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"The Secret Of The Soul and OBE"
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Carmen (26th July 2015), GaelVictor (23rd June 2015), grannyfranny100 (22nd June 2015), Jake (21st July 2015), Noir (22nd June 2015), seeker/reader (22nd June 2015), seko (22nd June 2015), ulli (22nd June 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    But ALL physical nature/law is a result of imbalanced thought. The solution then is to allow the conscious light to shine on such imbalanced thought until it ceases to exist'...hence we achieve balance.
    That's an interesting explanation ACIM also states that the world does not exist.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi Siridipswitch,
    thank you for your comment. i will look if i find the books you recommend.
    Yes i do believ that we are powerfull beings indeed.
    But i do not know what the problem with reiki is? I'm just connecting to source when i do that, it relaxes me, recharges my batteries. Is the same as earthing for some other people. Just feels good, helps you heal sometimes.
    Why do you see it as a distraction? I am very aware that as a being i am allways connected to source and doing reiki is for me nothing more than taking some time to concentrate and focus in this existing connection and enjoying it.
    I like to send also love and gratitude to source. After all that's were we come from.
    But i am not the type of person who asks for help like "do that for me please" I am more of a "teach me how to do that myself" kind of person.
    There's an aspect of myself that seems to know a lot and is allways giving me information if i need it And although some other beings tell me things or teach me things too; this aspect of myself is what i trust most.
    Maybe that is what you call Higher Self? I really don't know, because i still didn't catch the difference between HS and Soul, etc.
    I have allways called it "the other me, the wiser me".

But back to the topic!
    About this structure I wrote about.
    Do you know what it is? Or what do you think it is?
    Have you seen or heard something about this kind of structures/devices?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Noir For This Post:

Flashlight (27th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    What's IMPORTANT for people to understand about spiritual reality is that negative or evil forces, aliens, demons, whatever, can NEVER have the ability to abduct or take dominion over YOU unless YOU allow them.

People assume that because things, mother nature, people/gov can impose themselves onto you against your will here in 3D that it must be similarly true regarding aliens, and higher spiritual reality. This is NOT true and has never been true. People who believe this to be true and have been taken against their will, or succumb to negative forces while in a sleeping or altered state/density/dimension fall victim to a lack of faith/love. It's that simple. Arguments against this will always side with fear and negative forces. It's a choice...

The confusion which arises through comparison with physical 3D reality is understandable. We all are susceptible. But ALL physical nature/law is a result of imbalanced thought. The solution then is to allow the conscious light to shine on such imbalanced thought until it ceases to exist'...hence we achieve balance.

Interesting thought, I usually don't respond to a post like this (too ambiguous for me) but your post compelled me... one of my premises is that the "government" (at least originally...) was designed to be some mirror image reflection of the real world... this does explain many concepts, for example why the state (as trustee) owns all property through the concepts of birth certificates (corporate soles) and registration (creation of split title and trust interpretation again...) ... and so on... i.e. we come into this world with nothing and can leave it the same way... so in this context, this system as described in fact does just that... (of course there are exceptions)

The idea that you can't be compelled against your will is supposed to be part of that interpretation (or a mirror image of reality imo)... One of the key elements of the system of government we are supposed to be living in, is that it is all done by consent. We are being governed by our consent. Everything that is happening from the ticket to your paying taxes to even being jailed is "technically", and according to their interpretation (i.e. the system, administration, courts, police, etc...) by your consent... (as mind boggling as that must sound to many, and I don't blame you... I just seek to understand the mechanisms and interpretations of how that can work... ;-)

Yet there always seems to be another agency, some other side... that through various manipulative means, tries to get around this concept. The attempt being to hi-jack this very system... And the thing that comes to mind especially today in North America is the statutory, contract law side of things... the interpretations are becoming so esoteric it is beyond the ken of normal lay people to understand... anyhow I lay this out here... I agree... the universal principle of free will for all conscious beings is freedom of choice, free will, eternal, inalienable, God given, universal... (I think it no coincidence "God" and "alien" are in there somehow...)

In our world today, it is now exposed that we are actually operating in a private bankruptcy (trust interpretation) with fiat currency, with a military trustee administration in effect, (just go down to your local park and look at the memorials) i.e. the principle of free will is still there, and is "supposed to be observed" but it is almost as if, they have upped the ante... i.e. free will now requires a higher definition of competency... Just as in all societies "children" and/or other incompetents are supposed to be controlled and "looked after" (fundamental trust interpretation again...) It is in this most honourable principle where we have to be careful how this works... Today there is no doubt in my mind, some of the most abused and outrageous things are done for the "health and safety" of others. There is a hidden assumption that we need a certain minimum level of knowledge in order to establish our "right of passage" to what is known as "age of majority" Many understand it as a physical age... but that is not truly the case in trust... in that context it might be anything or any condition as established and instructed by the Grantor (the creator of the trust) there is a slippery slope in there somewhere...

especially when the majority are not educated on how any of this works...

i.e. beware your overlords and those entrusted with your well being, beware all offers of service, question all parties who claim to serve the highest interests, there is much deception and maligning, and it seems to have found a haven in this most honourable trust interpretation (anything can contaminated, although in truth trust is self correcting by many other mechanisms, but that's another story... about truth vs falsehood or evil)
    In this particular case here on earth in North America... it seems someone has spent the last 50 years by systematically sucking out all knowledge from the public of how that system works! And then applying it whole heartedly on an unsuspecting population... a kind of absurdity, since trust is supposed to be based on highest principle and this is playing on questionable technicalities... and yet on the surface creating a public and private required by trust as the reason for doing so in the first place.

Yet this kind of play on words (technicalities, ambiguities, multiple interpretations, etc...) has been recorded going back to Sumerian texts... the battle for what is truth is ever present... let the buyer beware... I like the mission statement of RT "Question more"

i.e. "Let the buyer (or offeree) beware" we are living in strange times... from the Black eyed children to alien entities, corporations to States throughout history, this seems to be one of the "battlegrounds" of our world... our right to freedom of choice... our right to free will... and the responsibilities and vigilance that go hand in hand with it... this field of study never loses it's appeal to me... I can see years of study in it... there has to be a universal philosophy and principle we as a human race need to understand and practice... I believe this is what is means to be a conscious living being... with the gifts of memory, reason, logic, self awareness and creative insight...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Jake (21st July 2015), Michel Leclerc (26th July 2015), Old Wolf (3rd August 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello. I've actually had this same experience. I felt energies around me as well. It caught me off guard. I saw the triangle above me. I'm sorry to report that I didn't go with the experience. It's like you explained. There was something mechanical about it that frightened me. I guess I'm just telling you I've had the same experience. I know it doesn't help us. I am sorry

Love, Michelle

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

airaspect (26th July 2015), Builder (24th April 2016), Jake (21st July 2015), Noir (21st July 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle (here)
    Hello. I've actually had this same experience. I felt energies around me as well. It caught me off guard. I saw the triangle above me. I'm sorry to report that I didn't go with the experience. It's like you explained. There was something mechanical about it that frightened me. I guess I'm just telling you I've had the same experience. I know it doesn't help us. I am sorry

Love, Michelle
    Hi Michelle
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me. And yes, it DOES helps a lot to know you were through the same experience because it gives me some confirmation and is a good oportunity for all of us here to learn more about it.

This is a very strange synchronocity because last night I was very tired and wanted to go to sleep but something compelled me to finish my drawing of this triangle ( I had done it after the experience but never finished it). So I went to bed when It was complete.
    I felt like it was extremely important that I do it. Now I know why. This lasts weeks had been kind of crazy for me and yesterday had some weird experiences. It seems I'm not the only one having a strange time

You said this structure caught you off guard and that it felt very mechanical. It is the same feeling I had, that's why I "resisted" instead of going with it. I AM VERY GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU DIDN'T GO WITH IT EITHER, BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK THIS DEVICE IS SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR US.

The idea of astral/soul kidnapping I had during the experience sounds maybe Nuts but It's a possibility we should contemplate, that this device has this or a similar function.
    I do not know of course, but I suspect (inner intuition) that it is either trying to kidnap souls for harvest or for allowing some beings to take over physical human bodies.

Please do not get scared, I think we can protect ourselves very good against whatever this thing is. AFTER ALL, YOU ARE STILL HERE! IT MEANS YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH.
    IMO the most important things for us now are: 1- Keep yourself energized, strong and in tune with you inner power.
    2-Learning how to "ground" ourselves. How to connect with the energetic core of earth and "anchoring" yourself to it. I have been practicing the last weeks (I started again short after this experience). The energy of earth is a very big protection and will keep you strongly attached here if this happens again (IMO). Maybe we should start practicing this every day until we are able to anchor ourselves in a heart beat.
    If you don't mind, I'll write you a pm later to explain how I do it in case you don't know how, although I'm sure you have enough knowledge.

Here is my drawing.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I wish you a nice day.
    Love,
    M.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1958.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	803.0 KB
ID:	30613  

24. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member Desrknelf's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw someing in this Bases interview that sounds similar and was caused by Archons. However it involved terror being projected, a spidey infection, and being injected with black goo.
    But she does describe feeling like being sucked into a black hole and fighting it. You said it affected gravity around your head which is what a black hole does.

I don't think this necessarily indicates Archons in your case as well but probably a similar method whatever the source.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx7bSeD5bQ At 16:00

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Desrknelf For This Post:

Noir (25th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

What you experienced was probably a "soul scalp" attempt by ets/fallen angels. They have technology that can pull your soul out of your body-matrix through your crown chakra. After that while your soul is out of this realm/time space, they do ungodly things to you body like chip you and even make your body be a walk-in vehicle for "them". I would recommend you stop doing reiki because it makes you vulnerable to these things, and u might become a targeted being. If it ever happens again you have the right and authority to use the power of God against them through the Lord Jesus Christ. There's nothing to be afraid of I have experienced these things and over came them through the power of Jesus. God bless you, pm me if you have any questions.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sojourner For This Post:

Noir (25th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thank you for the video!
    This girl is "Sarah Adams", right? I think she's also in other video talking abut supersoldiers, with Max Spiers. awesome girl IMO.
    Later on in the video she mentioned black goo cannot live in an alcaline body, and that's one of the reasons our processed food are spayed with so many chemical to make your body acidic. Is an interesting point !! Because People believe the same about cancer, and even morgellons. SOmething more to think about.

But Back to the topic:
    What she described about this goo and being pulled into a black hole is interesting and has the similarity of the feeling of being sucked off from your body (luckily nothing more).
    In my case this device was trying to suck my astral body from my crown chakra i believe .
    Because of it's shift in gravity it was almost like the effect of a vacuum cleaner on the top of your head.
    Yes very much like a black hole, you're right in that.
    Still I think the key word for this device Could be "bilocated" or "extra/interdimensional".

This is difficult to explain, but as I saw and felt the triangle on my head and projected my mind's eye to see it up "closer" ; I could see it was actually a gigantic structure floating somewhere in space. This giant white road leading to some point of light at the end of it.
    So it wasn't a triangle at all, but it looked like one becase of the perspective of my mind's eye AND also, because when it was manifesting/bilocating above my head it looked very small. Maybe like a portal of some kind? IDK
    I'M sorry I cannot explain this better.
    This thing was above my head and simultaniously in this other place in space if that makes any sense???

Thank you for the links and post.
    I wish you a nice day.
    Love,
    N

PS: I think that maybe i should change the title of this thread to something more descriptive and maybe more people will find it, because "strange experience" doesn't say anything helpfull or important. I am convinced that more avalonians had a similar experience but didnt find this post because of my poor title choices.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Noir For This Post:

Desrknelf (24th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member Desrknelf's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the astral body the same as the energy body? If they are different, do you take them both with you when you leave your body, and do you think they both would have been taken?
    As I understand it the energy body is taken during nonphysical abductions. I think those would happen while asleep too. This is a very strange thing.

I also remember Sarah Stanga saying in a video that pieces of soul can be abducted (while conscious even) and tortured for energy, but that would be a piece of soul not astral body.

Do you think this thing usually succeeds by not being detected and resisted?
    Hopefully more will find this.. I want to find out who makes this thing.

Oh I just remembered something, several times at night when I was sleeping on the beach a few years ago I woke up from the feeling of being pulled upward toward the sky very very fast. I also was paralyzed if I remember correctly until I managed to break it and come back down. I think it happened 2 or 3 times while I was staying this place. I seem to remember from when I was 4 years old that you feel the movement like this when out of body, but unlike then I couldn't see anything at all, just feel being pulled upard at great speed.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Desrknelf For This Post:

Noir (26th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Noir,
    I've been able to astral project my whole life. I've had lots of experiences here. Your thread really resonated with me because of the time I saw the triangle above me. At fist I thought ok, I'm astral, but what in the world is this? I didn't get a chance to see the energies/ beings next to me. I only knew they were there. I was frightened by the triangle and pulling sensation. It didn't seem right. If I'm in the astral, energies that are around me and I understand that a bit. There are lots of energies that exist in the astral. It's hard for me to explain. This was a different feel to me.
    I'm sorry I can't articulate myself very well... I never can
    Anyway, this particular experience I didn't like at all. I knew I was out of my body, but there was a unusual force behind it. I don't want to scare you my love. It could of been a positive experience. I don't know. I'm trying to find my way to. Love you
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

airaspect (26th July 2015), Desrknelf (28th July 2015), Noir (26th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Sojourner said:
    What you experienced was probably a "soul scalp" attempt by ets/fallen angels. They have technology that can pull your soul out of your body-matrix through your crown chakra. After that while your soul is out of this realm/time space, they do ungodly things to you body like chip you and even make your body be a walk-in vehicle for "them". I would recommend you stop doing reiki because it makes you vulnerable to these things, and u might become a targeted being.

>> Thank you for posting that. I'll look into more info about this "soul scalp". It could be what happened. A friend of mine thinks it is a device created by the Velon/Archons wich are in fact very negative ET beings (he's a fun of Chris Thomas and told me CT has wroten something about this device. It's purpose is what you described). So there are some similarities.

Desrknelf said:
    Is the astral body the same as the energy body? If they are different, do you take them both with you when you leave your body, and do you think they both would have been taken?
    I also remember Sarah Stanga saying in a video that pieces of soul can be abducted (while conscious even) and tortured for energy, but that would be a piece of soul not astral body.

>> Well I'm NO expert. I may mix the names up. I understand the astral body as the "version" of you that leaves your body at night and goes partying.Also in many abductions they take your astral body instead of the physical.
    And I understand the energy body as your aura, chi, the energy in and around your physical body, chakras, etc.. When you're astrally somewhere else, your physical body isn't dead so I'd think your energy-body is still in the physical one. After all, your chakras are stil active, your heart beating. The Electromagnetic field of the body still there, your brain's stil active, etc... Does that make sense to you? Maybe I'm mixing things up, maybe I'm wrong. But this is how I understand things.
    I don't know Sarah Stanga but what she says sounds possible. I'll read/watch some of her stuff.

Do you think this thing usually succeeds by not being detected and resisted? Hopefully more will find this.. I want to find out who makes this thing.
    >> Well I don't believe there would be such a device in action if it hadn't been successful sometime. It's sad, but realistic. I managed to stay in my physical body. Michelle was very succesful in defending herself, she seems to be very strong. But how about the people that is not familiar with their own energies, nor foreign ones and don't know or can't feel what is going on? Are this people also targeted and unknowing "victims"? I really don't know.
    Who makes this thing? I want to know that too. A friend of mine is really into Chris Thomas and has the theory it is a Velon device (bad Ets). Is a good theory.
    IDK if it's the reptilians, archons, velons, psy ops, milabs, etc... But I'll keep looking.

Oh I just remembered something, several times at night when I was sleeping on the beach a few years ago I woke up from the feeling of being pulled upward toward the sky very very fast. I also was paralyzed if I remember correctly until I managed to break it and come back down. I think it happened 2 or 3 times while I was staying this place. I seem to remember from when I was 4 years old that you feel the movement like this when out of body, but unlike then I couldn't see anything at all, just feel being pulled upard at great speed.
    >> Wow, sounds scary. But unfortunately I have no idea what it could be.

Michelle said:
    Noir, I've been able to astral project my whole life. I've had lots of experiences here.

>>Sounds great I've always been too scared to try. I don't have experience. I only know things like the sensation when you detach from body, or the sensation of falling back into your body when you return and such things. But when it happened it used to be unwilling (abduction).

I didn't get a chance to see the energies/ beings next to me. I only knew they were there.

>>I only felt them and had glimpses of something like black rubber or smoke from the corner of my eyes. It felt like they were trying to mess up with my energy before the triangle came. But I lack words to describe this.

Anyway, this particular experience I didn't like at all. I knew I was out of my body, but there was a unusual force behind it.

>> This is extremely important information! How did you manage to get back into your body, or to stop this thing from "taking" you? This information could help someone in the future. I didn't go astral and was able to stay in-body. So it's really important to know what to do when you are already "out there" and caught off guard.

I don't want to scare you my love. It could of been a positive experience. I don't know. I'm trying to find my way to. Love you.

>> Thank you. I'm not scared of this thing anymore. But I want to learn more about this and share this with more people. It could help somebody.

Love to you all.
    Last edited by Noir; 26th July 2015 at 20:52.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Noir For This Post:

Desrknelf (28th July 2015)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desrknelf (here)
    As I understand it the energy body is taken during nonphysical abductions. I think those would happen while asleep too. This is a very strange thing.

Do you think this thing usually succeeds by not being detected and resisted?
    Hopefully more will find this.. I want to find out who makes this thing.

Your physical host body is just a container for the real you which is your soul(mind,will,emotions) and it has a body which is your astral body. The beings behind this are fallen angels that fell with Lucider and have been completely cut off from the God head. The intense sleep paralysis combined with the getting pulled into the sky while in dream realms is all abduction phenomena or at the least demonic attacks. But yes as soon as resist them they always stop because we have the Spirit of God in us and they dont. That's why most targeted beings have been targeted since they where kids or opened themselves up to them willfully or ignorantly through spiritual practices.

Here Noir if you wanna learn more about this check out this amazing testimony from Elvi Zapata who was brought on the alien planet where victims are sent to and shown what happens to them by the Lord so he can warn people about it. What he saw matches up and correlates with what victims have described its pretty messed up, skip to 6:16. The Lord also has also brought him to heaven (The highest realm where God lives) and showed him some amazing stuff(that's in the second video).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast