+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst 1 16 26 32 LastLast

Thread: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #501
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

The mentality of a population is known by the leaders they choose. . Rick Perry says it all...

2. Link to Post #502
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    The pay to play made me suspicious, the gift shop made me chuckle, it was the flag connection that made me think I need to be slightly more concerned
    I just want to place the same post in this thread as I think it is important...

Quote I'm still wondering why The Sphere-Being Alliance's logo looks remarkably similar to the United Nations logo...

"Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th August 2015), Matthew (18th August 2015), Pam (20th August 2015), Shannon (5th October 2015), skyflower (20th August 2015), transiten (19th August 2015)

4. Link to Post #503
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    The mentality of a population is known by the leaders they choose. . Rick Perry says it all...
    Yes, just look at all the "leaders" (and I use the term sarcastically) virtually every state has elected to office. There doesn't seem to be any shortage of sheep and clueless folks in the good ole USA.
    Last edited by ceetee9; 18th August 2015 at 13:51.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th August 2015), Omni (18th August 2015), raregem (1st September 2015)

6. Link to Post #504
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,488 times in 32,925 posts

More from this web page:
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/08...nterviews.html

(see this post above (#498, by Rha S ananda)

I quote this part (though there's much more where this came from). There will be no smiley faces in this post of mine. I find this offensive.

Sphere Being Alliance:
    Cobra was attacked in one of the same blogs that I was. Alfred Webre has gone rogue in a major way. You should see the emails that he is sending to people who support myself or Cobra that are being forwarded to me. He is VERY nasty to them (Reactionary behavior once again) and always pushes his new book that has some conflicting info but also quite a lot of info to support both myself and Cobra...

I am really spending a lot of time sitting back letting these people hang themselves. David Sweet/Earth Sheriff has been taunting me in emails (Kept them all, he looks insane in them) while I have also been contacted by a couple people who he has trolled/stalked and they have given me the few aliases he uses (Sweet is not his real name) as well as his criminal and psychiatric records (Much of which are public and are shocking)... I have received quite a lot of information on another blogger who "Loves" to attack me. Their information is also quite shocking and will quickly cause the people they have been working with to distance themselves from them...

The list of communications/paper trails is vast and very ugly (Not to mention a mind control expert who is a "Former Illuminati" disinfo agent that Bill Ryan is calling an "Illuminati White Hat" who is the most mind controlled and mind controlling of them all, and soon to be given a larger stage by K.C. [Kerry Cassidy] who has also been duped). There are two Private Investigators that I think will be distancing themselves from this situation as well that were talked into taking a case against me based on lies (Right Todd?). When ever have you seen so many people so reactionary on such a large scale? There are dozens of people out there who claim to have been involved in the SSP's and in contact with multiple ET's...

Why is this [or my] information being attacked so strongly? The AI Prophets and Cabal are very upset that is why! As stated prior, much of this was info that was NEVER supposed to make it into the public mind. The cabal had done a good job of controlling researchers and those being interviewed up until this point... It is now time for some of those who know these same details to come forward, including former Camelot and other whistleblowers who walked right up to the line but didn't cross it when it came to disclosing this info to humanity.

Here are a few edited posts (of mine only) from a private Skype chat with a friend, who is very well aware of the truth behind this situation, and who brought it to my attention this morning.

Bill:
    Thank you!

Well, re "former Camelot and other whistleblowers who walked right up to the line but didn't cross it when it came to disclosing this info to humanity"...
    You may have seen this:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post983917
    ... about my good friend, Jon Danner, a wonderful man, who was killed for stating that he was going to appear in public and say more about what he knew.

Corey also needs to be a little careful.... some of the Camelot whistleblowers he refers to are also sources for David Wilcock, of course.

There's a lot of narcissism coming out for all to see. It's so clear. His post is funny, in a way... but it's also very offensive to a whole host of good people.

I am really starting to think that although this is almost a meaningless term as regards medical accuracy, Corey can be regarded as mentally ill.

I've said earlier that I think Corey is a narcissistic sociopath, by all the definitions I know and which can be looked up. That's probably more reasonably accurate.

It may well be that those of the real white hats who are watching all this play out are figuring that if he continues like this, he will hang himself in the eyes of more and more, and therefore no real action needs to be taken by anyone. He (or his stance) may simply self-destruct in some form. He's playing the 'persecuted, unappreciated victim' more and more.

What I write sometimes might be seen as showing lack of compassion. Actually, not so. It's a very tragic situation. He has a wife who may have no control over any of this, and young kids who are innocents.

And Corey is someone who has been abused himself (in one form or another), is on medication and disability allowance, and is to some degree a broken man who for a long time was not working and was in need of a job. It's genuinely a sad thing which is happening in front of our eyes.

And it could be greatly damaging for the alternative community. Strangely, there are some highly intelligent people (David is one of them) who cannot see what is happening. There may be a mechanism at play, but I would not be too sure precisely what it is. I might guess, though. David surely MUST be being advised by some to distance himself from this kind of diatribe. I'd be very surprised if not.

At his very best, David could be a real Jedi hero for the human race. When he's not at his best, he can make mistakes, like we all can. I do know how excellent he can be, and what his potential is. I used to know him personally, quite well. He has an immense intellect, a huge capacity for information retention, and is highly articulate and personable. But to use all those personal resources, he has to make wise calls. In this situation, he has a real chance to move to the next level. We do need him on the team.

At the moment though, as best I know, David is not listening to anyone. But I'll bet anyone quite a lot that there are many people who know exactly what is going on, and who are strongly urging him to take a rather different stance.

If David were to have an epiphany and say:
    "You know what? I think I've gone rather too far with all this, rather too fast, and I have to admit that there are some problems with the provenance of all the information. I'm going to take a rain check while I figure it all out and consult some others who I trust a great deal"
    — he'd get nothing but respect from everyone. It would do him immense credit in the eyes of tens (maybe hundreds) of thousands. And the real white hats on the inside would greatly respect him for that, too... as would I, and literally everyone I know, who is well-informed, who is watching this carefully.

7. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (18th August 2015), Becky (18th August 2015), Billy (18th August 2015), Callista (20th August 2015), Carmody (20th August 2015), Caylen (20th August 2015), Chip (28th September 2015), Curt (18th August 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (20th August 2015), Elainie (18th August 2015), Gardener (18th August 2015), Harley (18th August 2015), Hervé (18th August 2015), Jake (18th August 2015), Jean-Marie (18th August 2015), lisalu (18th August 2015), Loveisall21 (18th August 2015), Matthew (18th August 2015), moekatz (18th August 2015), Muzz (19th August 2015), Octavusprime (21st August 2015), Omni (18th August 2015), raregem (1st September 2015), Rex (18th August 2015), Richard S. (19th August 2015), RunningDeer (18th August 2015), Shadowself (18th August 2015), Sierra (18th August 2015), skyflower (20th August 2015), Snoweagle (19th August 2015), Sophocles (18th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (18th August 2015), Timewaster (18th August 2015), transiten (19th August 2015), Wind (18th August 2015), Zillah (23rd November 2015)

8. Link to Post #505
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

[COLOR="red"]
    This is a must see video IMO. Don't be put off by the title.

EDIT

Corey Goode is trying to manufacture Flying Monkeys and so this is an opportunity to see this capacity.

Quote Narcissists are known for playing the victim while vilifying the true victims and using flying monkeys to inflict abuse by proxy.
    Quote flying monkeys do the bidding of the Wicked Witch. The flying monkeys may be your neighbor, church members, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandmother, grandfather, nieces, nephews, etc. These people do the narcissist's dirty work and often pour their own abuse on the scapegoat.

I spent years of my life trying to show various flying monkeys the truth. It virtually never worked, not once in the twenty or so years I kept trying to "clear the air" or to finally be understood. They do not understand because they do not want to understand. Many are willfully ignorant and blind to the situation. There is not some magical phrase and method you have not yet discovered that is suddenly going to cause these people to stand up for the truth.

What I have realized is the flying monkeys generally have their own reasons for behaving the way they do. Some may truly do it out of ignorance, truly fooled for years by the narcissist. However, it is my experience that most flying monkeys have weak characters.

They may know the truth, but lack the backbone to stand up for what is right. They may themselves fear becoming a target of the narcissist. They may have been a target of the narcissist in the past. They may have been taught to get along with everyone regardless. They may also be a narcissist themselves or hiding their own troubling behavior.
    - See more at: http://echorecovery.blogspot.com/201....HfLSHbSd.dpuf

Quote The narcissist’s smear campaign involves gossip, lies and slander. You can become the target of a narcissist’s smear campaign for numerous reasons. It can be anything from their insane jealousy, to the fact that the narcissist knows you see through their facade, to concealing their abuse or for simply disagreeing with them.

In my experience, the smear campaign is always used by abusers for what they consider premeditated damage control in anticipation of exposure.

Read more at http://www.sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/...buDgXCYu8LI.99
    Last edited by Delight; 18th August 2015 at 22:24.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

araucaria (19th August 2015), Bill Ryan (19th August 2015), Cara (25th November 2015), Caylen (20th August 2015), GoingOn (19th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Muzz (20th August 2015), RunningDeer (18th August 2015), Sierra (20th August 2015), Snoweagle (19th August 2015), transiten (19th August 2015), Zillah (23rd November 2015)

10. Link to Post #506
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    This is a must see video IMO. Don't be put off by the title.

SPARTANLIFECOACH YouTube - “a fresh approach to personal growth and healing”

The video was uploaded about a month ago and it already has 45,524 hits.

Kindle edition, reviews, and 'a look inside' - HOW TO TAKE REVENGE ON A NARCISSIST: Take your power back by using the secret techniques of emotional manipulators - against them, by Leyla Loric & Richard Grannon

Leyla Loric’s site navs-recovery.com

Summary:
    Published on Jul 28, 2015

"Written from the perspective of Leyla, a biologist and Richard, a psychologist, "How to Take Revenge on a Narcissist" is a multi layered take on what it is like to be the victim of narcissistic abuse, the invisible scars it leaves and the crippling desire for vengeance and closure that infects the target long after the narc has moved on to fresh prey. A manual full of practical tips, tricks and tactics that teaches how to get inside the mechanics of the narc psyche to cause maximum angst to the predator.

Learn practical research-based strategies that empower you to either take revenge or through understanding find the strength to disengage across a variety of contexts and objectives.

Not every narcissist will be an ex lover, sometimes it could be a boss, family member or just some irritating dimwit at work who cant shut up. This book covers a spectrum of contexts and needs from outing a narcissists true nature in a court room, to a cutting put-down in a bar.

Whilst this book handles a serious subject, every effort has been made to lighten the darkness and to use humour to give some healthier options of response. Whether you choose (as a mature, responsible grown up) to use it as an actual guidebook for vengeful action, an exercise in angry fantasizing or as a means of just letting go, this book is a sincere effort by two people who have experienced narcissistic abuse to bring peace to the victims of this horrible, potentially life destroying disorder. "
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th August 2015 at 23:23.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

annacherie (20th August 2015), Bill Ryan (19th August 2015), Caylen (20th August 2015), Delight (18th August 2015), Elainie (19th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Jean-Marie (18th August 2015), Muzz (20th August 2015), Omni (18th August 2015), Sierra (20th August 2015), Snoweagle (19th August 2015), transiten (19th August 2015)

12. Link to Post #507
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Corey Goode is trying to manufacture Flying Monkeys and so this is an opportunity to see this capacity.

Quote Narcissists are known for playing the victim while vilifying the true victims and using flying monkeys to inflict abuse by proxy.
    Quote flying monkeys do the bidding of the Wicked Witch. The flying monkeys may be your neighbor, church members, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandmother, grandfather, nieces, nephews, etc. These people do the narcissist's dirty work and often pour their own abuse on the scapegoat.

I spent years of my life trying to show various flying monkeys the truth. It virtually never worked, not once in the twenty or so years I kept trying to "clear the air" or to finally be understood. They do not understand because they do not want to understand. Many are willfully ignorant and blind to the situation. There is not some magical phrase and method you have not yet discovered that is suddenly going to cause these people to stand up for the truth.

What I have realized is the flying monkeys generally have their own reasons for behaving the way they do. Some may truly do it out of ignorance, truly fooled for years by the narcissist. However, it is my experience that most flying monkeys have weak characters.

They may know the truth, but lack the backbone to stand up for what is right. They may themselves fear becoming a target of the narcissist. They may have been a target of the narcissist in the past. They may have been taught to get along with everyone regardless. They may also be a narcissist themselves or hiding their own troubling behavior.
    - See more at: http://echorecovery.blogspot.com/201....HfLSHbSd.dpuf

Quote The narcissist’s smear campaign involves gossip, lies and slander. You can become the target of a narcissist’s smear campaign for numerous reasons. It can be anything from their insane jealousy, to the fact that the narcissist knows you see through their facade, to concealing their abuse or for simply disagreeing with them.

In my experience, the smear campaign is always used by abusers for what they consider premeditated damage control in anticipation of exposure.

Read more at http://www.sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/...buDgXCYu8LI.99
    Gail Meyers’ YouTube, echorecovery.blogspot.com & Narcissistic Abuse article

Do Not Become a Narcissist's Flying Monkey - Manipulation with Pity - Abuse by Proxy

Published on Mar 4, 2015

Sympathy and pity can be compassionate responses to true victims, but there are those among us who play on these emotions to manipulate and hurt innocent people.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (19th August 2015), Becky (19th August 2015), Bill Ryan (19th August 2015), Curt (20th August 2015), Delight (18th August 2015), Elainie (19th August 2015), Gardener (20th August 2015), GoingOn (19th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Linderlou (19th August 2015), Sierra (20th August 2015), Snoweagle (19th August 2015), transiten (19th August 2015)

14. Link to Post #508
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

From my perspective I lost interest in his "story" when I suspected a con at his explanation or attempts to describe or explain the technologies. It started well but declined as he seemed to lose his way which I saw as key signs he was "winging" it to impress the audience. It was apparantly easy. The desire for contact with extraterrestrials was fuel to amplify interest and to me, seemed to confuse the whole darned thing. Basically the science he described was "senseless" and the relationships within alien contact was quite honestly absurd. I gave him no credance whatsoever in respect to the science , technology or intergalatic relations. In my opinion.

However, having explained Goodes stories influence on me, I was interested in the overview of what the story promoted, as I firmly believe he has been programmed or influenced by major events in his work or private life. The discussion regarding narcissism I agree is very relevant and appropriate but what is unknown is the catalyst, stimuli or process that triggered his stories emphasis. As, if he does attain the monocle of a "liar" this will have major repercussions within the alternative media and potentially damage the community for years.

Overall he didn't reveal anything new in respect of science worth noting. And as for the Spehere beings say "hi" for me:-)

I never posted on any of his work before and am confident I will not have any interest in doing so in the future.

OMG wtf !
    GoodesTX has a Souvenir Shop . . . ROFLMAO

@Bill I followed the links in your article and discovered the sounvenir shop thang there. That is so unfair. I wish you had posted that first as I wouldn't have bothered with my opening remarks.

There you go. Much respect to GoodesTX. Qualifies as an honourable mention in Marketing and Business Promotion. Thats all this he has done. Absolutely no difference to the pre Christmas promotion of the Cabbage Patch doll phenomenon a few years ago. Mickey Mouse, Yogi Bear and Scooby Doo for the adult masses.

Land of the free. Make money at the expense of others. Great business plan.

Immoral? That's your choice of opinion.
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 20th August 2015 at 00:54.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Becky (20th August 2015), Bill Ryan (20th August 2015), Dennis Leahy (20th August 2015), Elainie (20th August 2015), Gardener (20th August 2015), Hervé (20th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Marianne (20th August 2015), RunningDeer (20th August 2015), Shadowself (20th August 2015), Sierra (20th August 2015), ulli (20th August 2015)

16. Link to Post #509
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I ignored this whole thing from day one.

My few posts here, are my greatest involvement.

Like the man said in Star Wars, "Stay on target".
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

alh02 (20th August 2015), annacherie (20th August 2015), Chip (28th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (20th August 2015), Elainie (20th August 2015), gripreaper (20th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Marianne (20th August 2015), Muzz (20th August 2015), Reinhard (20th August 2015), RunningDeer (20th August 2015), seko (20th August 2015), Shadowself (20th August 2015), Sierra (20th August 2015), StandingWave (20th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (20th August 2015), ulli (20th August 2015), Zillah (23rd November 2015)

18. Link to Post #510
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    From my perspective I lost interest in his "story" when I suspected a con at his explanation or attempts to describe or explain the technologies. It started well but declined as he seemed to lose his way which I saw as key signs he was "winging" it to impress the audience. It was apparantly easy. The desire for contact with extraterrestrials was fuel to amplify interest and to me, seemed to confuse the whole darned thing. Basically the science he described was "senseless" and the relationships within alien contact was quite honestly absurd. I gave him no credance whatsoever in respect to the science , technology or intergalatic relations. In my opinion.

However, having explained Goodes stories influence on me, I was interested in the overview of what the story promoted, as I firmly believe he has been programmed or influenced by major events in his work or private life. The discussion regarding narcissism I agree is very relevant and appropriate but what is unknown is the catalyst, stimuli or process that triggered his stories emphasis. As, if he does attain the monocle of a "liar" this will have major repercussions within the alternative media and potentially damage the community for years.

Overall he didn't reveal anything new in respect of science worth noting. And as for the Sphere beings say "hi" for me:-)

I never posted on any of his work before and am confident I will not have any interest in doing so in the future.

OMG wtf !
    GoodesTX has a Souvenir Shop . . . ROFLMAO

@Bill I followed the links in your article and discovered the souvenir shop thang there. That is so unfair. I wish you had posted that first as I wouldn't have bothered with my opening remarks.

There you go. Much respect to GoodesTX. Qualifies as an honourable mention in Marketing and Business Promotion. Thats all this he has done. Absolutely no difference to the pre Christmas promotion of the Cabbage Patch doll phenomenon a few years ago. Mickey Mouse, Yogi Bear and Scooby Doo for the adult masses.

Land of the free. Make money at the expense of others. Great business plan.

Immoral? That's your choice of opinion.
    I so agree with this and indeed this does have the potential of setting back the alternative community.

I was not aware he tried to discuss tech in his story. I just can't imagine what you're referring to. But from everything I've seen all you need to do is be a member of an alternative forum for around three years and you'll be an expert in UFO's and Aliens enough to set up your own business venture.

Immoral indeed if it is at the expense of others and many have truly been hurt by some of the things he casually claims. I'm here to tell you now if he had indeed faced some of the things he's claimed that I've seen so far he would not be so casual.

Excellent post btw. Straight to the point Snoweagle.

~

Quote Corey Goode is trying to manufacture Flying Monkeys....
    For the sake of levity

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Delight (20th August 2015), Elainie (20th August 2015), Lionhawk (20th August 2015), RunningDeer (20th August 2015)

20. Link to Post #511
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Your not the only one there Carmondy ...

I have always wondered why Mr Ryan personally post the original interview on the forum in the first place... Especially since Christine conducted the interview ... What was all the rush ?
    Obviously hindsight is (really) 20/20.

21. Link to Post #512
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Your not the only one there Carmondy ...

I have always wondered why Mr Ryan personally post the original interview on the forum in the first place... Especially since Christine conducted the interview ... What was all the rush ?
    While I agree with this – I took no part in the Corey saga while he was here – I see it this way. If you are on a journey of any length, vehicle maintenance is part of the trip. You fill the car with gas, check the oil etc., otherwise you will not be able to continue your journey, never mind arrive at your destination. And if you have cowdung splashed all over the windshield, a stop at a carwash will be time well spent. The forum is our vehicle, our visibility from which has been impaired, and this issue needed to be dealt with.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (20th August 2015), Curt (20th August 2015), Elainie (20th August 2015), Marianne (20th August 2015), RunningDeer (20th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #513
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

And now it's time to let it go ...
    Don't give it any more energy.

My last words on all this ...

24. Link to Post #514
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

How would Rothschild fake disclosure start?

Drip....Drip....Drip.....

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015)

26. Link to Post #515
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I've posted this before, but it bears posting again. and again.

Something that people need to understand.

That the voice in the head is a passive reporting system for something deeper. When emoting, why the internal voice stops, as the hindbrain takes over the avatar, as it is the primary not the secondary. First in line, first in control, all other programs are built on it and filtered by it.. and the voice, mistaken for the ego, called the ego, called consciousness.... is just the passive feedback loop echo in the box.

Understanding and knowing, realizing it, living in the moment of now in that realization, it makes all the difference in changing this world.

A helping hand in how we fall down the 'deer in the headlights', flashlight in the eyes mode, how we fall for these things. We fall as we don't really understand that the voice in the head is a reporting system afterthought. It is consciousness as an action record report echo, scribbled down on a pad ---- it is not consciousness itself. The consciousness...is actually unconscious, subconscious, it is deeper. This passive frame reporting thing, is the thing we build in our heads at approximately age five, and we learn temporality, we learn past, future and now.... at the same time. We realize time, and at, relatively speaking (pun intended), the same moment and build into realization.... we create the internal voice.

Think Your Conscious Brain Directs Your Actions? Think Again
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th August 2015 at 13:31.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th August 2015), Gardener (20th August 2015), greybeard (20th August 2015), Hervé (20th August 2015), hohoemi (20th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), RunningDeer (20th August 2015), Sierra (20th August 2015), skyflower (20th August 2015), Sophocles (20th August 2015), sunflower (22nd August 2015), Swan (21st August 2015), Tibouchine (20th August 2015), Wind (20th August 2015)

28. Link to Post #516
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,488 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Christine's interview with Corey was purely opportunistic. Corey lives in Dallas, and Christine was visiting other friends there, for other reasons, at the time. It was all pretty much unplanned.

It was not a 'proper' interview, of course... just a spontaneous living-room conversation with a small dictaphone on the table, that Christine happened to have with her just in case that kind of conversation were to happen. It actually happened on two separate visits, all spliced together. The setups were really not the best. I spent quite a while editing it all to try to optimize it. The raw audios were much more chaotic!

Totally contrary to what Corey has later said, there was no urging him to release it. There was no 'rush' at all. It was always purely in his hands... there was no 'push' at all from Christine or myself. I have all the correspondence.

It was only published many weeks later after, Corey finally decided, pretty much on his own, that he would like the material presented, if we could find a way to help him with that.

When it came to editing and publishing the YouTube video, I did the best job I could... as I always try to do. I spent several full days on it. Corey was very grateful for the work I put in, and was totally impressed. I have all that on record also.

It was only AFTER the video was released that Corey's online personality kind of changed. He started holding forth (on the forum) on some topics that he knew very little about. I said to Christine at the time: "Corey is grandstanding now... I think there's a problem." Again, I have all this on record.

I (and others) perceived the change, and realized that something was not quite right. Soon after that, everything blew up big time. Corey (and his wife, then-member SilverPhoenix) became very antagonistic, and the rest is history... all on record, also.

29. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (20th August 2015), Baby Steps (20th August 2015), Becky (20th August 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (20th August 2015), Dennis Leahy (20th August 2015), Elainie (20th August 2015), Gardener (20th August 2015), giovonni (20th August 2015), Hervé (20th August 2015), hohoemi (20th August 2015), Jake (20th August 2015), Lionhawk (20th August 2015), Marianne (20th August 2015), Matthew (20th August 2015), Muzz (20th August 2015), Neal (20th August 2015), raregem (1st September 2015), RunningDeer (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015), Shannon (5th October 2015), Sierra (20th August 2015), Sophocles (20th August 2015), ulli (20th August 2015), Wind (20th August 2015)

30. Link to Post #517
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I followed along in support for: 1) Corey and other mind-controlled folks 2) Christine and Bill’s on-going efforts for truth and knowledge 3) curiosity of nothing I’d experienced. But, I dismissed nagging signals. Like I’d have to reread and reread Corey’s words or in some cases, my mind went blank. More often than not, for me, these are tells of false information, info not needed for me, or it’s plain BS. (And yes, I honestly accesses if it’s about painful denial.)

deleted redundancy/off topic
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th August 2015 at 23:24.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Elainie (20th August 2015), Gardener (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015), Shannon (5th October 2015)

32. Link to Post #518
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

I listened to Corey's first interview and it put me to sleep. I tried again and the same. Fast forward a year (has it been that long? I need to go look at the timeframe) or so, I then heard the same from others (that it also put them to sleep).

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

araucaria (20th August 2015), Hervé (21st August 2015), RunningDeer (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015)

34. Link to Post #519
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    I listened to Corey's first interview and it put me to sleep. I tried again and the same. Fast forward a year or so, I then heard the same from others (that it also put them to sleep).
    Thank you for that, Elainie. It's helpful validation. It's easy for me to get stuck on "It's gotta be me", "I'm over analyzing", "I'm judgmental." Blah, blah, blah. Burp. ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th August 2015 at 19:27.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Selkie (20th August 2015), Shannon (5th October 2015)

36. Link to Post #520
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    I listened to Corey's first interview and it put me to sleep. I tried again and the same. Fast forward a year or so, I then heard the same from others (that it also put them to sleep).
    Thank you for that, Elainie. It's helpful validation. It's easy for me to get stuck on "It's gotta be me", "I'm over analyzing", "I'm judgmental. Blah, blah, blah. Burp. ♡
    I thought I was the only one. Was the information so boring to me? Was it Corey's voice? I don't know but was happy to hear the same thing from others. At the time I thought I was just not *getting* this groundbreaking information.

I should also add I had a difficult time reading what he had written. Was it the colors? The wording? I found it to be incoherent and something I wanted to stay away from so I gave it little attention.
    Last edited by Elainie; 20th August 2015 at 19:26.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Gardener (20th August 2015), Hervé (21st August 2015), Marianne (22nd August 2015), Omni (20th August 2015), RunningDeer (20th August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst 1 16 26 32 LastLast