Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst 1 19 29 32 LastLast

Thread: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #561
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

Quote Posted by Seeking Senior (here)
    Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Considering you've clearly already made up your mind about Corey and you aren't interested in debating the issue, what exactly do you expect to accomplish from this post?
    I am backing up what I have stated regarding Bill Ryan's apparent personal issue regarding Corey Goode, as opposed to the veracity of Corey's witness statements as a participant in the secret space program.
    Have you read through this thread? I'm pretty sure this is the one where an Avalon mod showed Corey had lied in a rather conclusive fashion. Not lied about his whole story but if he is willing to just fabricate stuff how can his information be trusted?

Corey Goode also went on a slander campaign against myself. I have nothing really personal with Corey Goode, but his slander campaign against me shows me he is owned somehow. Also his information is new age bull**** mixed with secret space program plagiarisms and nonsenses from the looks of it. I theorize the backstory to Corey Goode is that the ruling class and PSYOPS guys knew the secret space program was going to be exposed. So when this happens they establish cover ups and counter intelligence operations. Corey Goode could be an operation to muddy the waters and establish new age disinformation in SSP info. I still have not figured out if he is complicit with the disinfo, or just an unwitting mind control asset given some adventurous VRs with blue aliens. Either way he is clearly an asset IMO.

Not sure why you'd necro this old thread....
    Last edited by Omni; 1st April 2017 at 11:07.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

AutumnW (1st April 2017), avid (1st April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Debra (1st April 2017), Franny (2nd April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Matthew (9th May 2017), Mike (2nd April 2017), PathWalker (1st April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017), Wind (1st April 2017)

3. Link to Post #562
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    I don't know the word "necro" and the dictionary was no help.

However, assuming you mean why post on this old thread, the reason is that the Bill Ryan quote is highly relevant to what I'm trying to convey about Corey Goode.

4. Link to Post #563
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Considering you've clearly already made up your mind about Corey and you aren't interested in debating the issue, what exactly do you expect to accomplish from this post?
    I am backing up what I have stated regarding Bill Ryan's apparent personal issue regarding Corey Goode, as opposed to the veracity of Corey's witness statements as a participant in the secret space program.
    You've already made your point quite clear and I assure you your point doesn't require emphasis. Speaking of personal issues though, I have one with you, I think you're a troll.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (1st April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Debra (1st April 2017), Ivanhoe (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Mike (2nd April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017), sunwings (4th April 2017)

6. Link to Post #564
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I don't know the word "necro" and the dictionary was no help.

However, assuming you mean why post on this old thread, the reason is that the Bill Ryan quote is highly relevant to what I'm trying to convey about Corey Goode.
    How hard did you look? A Google search rendered this in less than a second:

necro. (verb) to comment on an internet thread long after the conversation has concluded.

Perhaps you might also try selective perception: Selective perception is the process by which individuals perceive what they want to in media messages while ignoring opposing viewpoints.

7. Link to Post #565
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A highly respected, long-standing member wrote a couple of days ago to myself and the other mods privately asking that we might do a little more to constrain what they called "Corey bashing" on the forum.

I have just replied, and after a moment's thought I figured that my response might also be helpful to be shared here.

Thanks for your care — I'm assuming you also must have written to Corey quite a while back to ask him to please stop the Avalon- and Bill-Ryan-bashing (which was more than 'bashing', of course: it was a daily toxic offensive of malevolent lies and vitriol).
    Isn’t the above the crux of the matter regarding the charge that Corey Goode is an unreliable source?
    No. You are wrong, this is not the crux of the matter. The damage was done well before Corey decided to create his blog and continue with his daily toxic offensive of malevolent lies and vitriol. I am not sure why you are choosing to ignore the factual written evidence, written by Corey himself here on Avalon. The written evidence that Corey lied constantly. That his story was inconsistent and changed as he saw fit. A true story with first hand experience is always steadfast and never inconsistent, where as liars who are inventing an experience or being played by others, forget what lies they have already told then make up new lies to attempt to cover their tracks. That is the crux of the matter that you are choosing to ignore.

My question is, why are you choosing to ignore Corey's written evidence here on Avalon that he constantly lied.?
    Last edited by Billy; 1st April 2017 at 11:59.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

avid (1st April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Debra (1st April 2017), Hervé (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017), Wind (1st April 2017)

9. Link to Post #566
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    necro. (verb) to comment on an internet thread long after the conversation has concluded.
    I see.

It is not my intention to discuss the various updates from David Wilcock.

It is my intention to defend an important whistleblower regarding the secret space program.

I'm looking for the root cause of the charge on this forum that Corey Goode is an unreliable source.

I am very familiar with Corey's testimony that has been going on for over a year on gaia.com. I trust my intuition in judging his credibility.

10. Link to Post #567
    Thanks

I'm looking for the root cause of the charge on this forum that Corey Goode is an unreliable source.
    Here is one potential cause:

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Mod hat off. and a declaration that what i post below comes from my own decision and has nothing whatsoever to do with Bill or any admin or moderators. I follow no person, no gurus, no leaders on this earth. But i do have my universal connections who have guided very well from the age of 4yrs old and are still with me today, when i wish them to be.

I would also like to make it clear that the Mods who have participated in this thread have done so independently off their own backs, hearts, minds and souls.
    We are all independent free thinkers.

At the beginning of this thread i felt the Mods were basically being told by some members to not have an opinion and to shut up. I have had no desire to comment on this thread or any relevant threads until now.

Example:
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Jake I always appreciate your point of view.

As I do the rest of the administrators, but at times, it feels like you guys agree with Bill to an almost embarrassing extent.
    There is a certain appearance that when Bill gives the party line, you guys follow.

I appreciate the opinion of all of the administrators, but it would feel more genuine from you guys if you did not put up such an obvious united front.

The result is, your message feels disingenuous.
    I tell you all that Jake in his own man with his own opinions which he shares from his own heart and free will. As do we all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am truly saddened regarding the outcome concerning Corey/GoodET. He was someone i respected and listened to until in my opinion he transformed himself into someone i had no respect for and could not listen to anymore. That moment for me happened half way through listening to the first interview. I never listened to the second half or the second interview. I felt physically sick listening and was warned NOT to listen by my inner self.

I have not shared this with anyone, But when i asked my "Self" what had happened? The answers were many. "Do not be deceived, be vigilant" "Do not look for outward signs, they have already been given" "It is the beauty within you that saves you" There were many more, but i got the message and backed off from believing anything more Corey was saying as i believed the whole drama is a massive deceptive distraction from seeking the truth and making a difference.

Although i believe Corey is now not aware that he is being used. He has said many times that he is finished with Avalon and does not want to spend time and energy with it anymore. But he continues to attack Bill the mods and Avalon on his blog. Copying and pasting posts from this very thread. Almost like an addiction. It is so sad to watch.

Again my own thoughts, I am also gobsmacked that DW and others have bought into this deception.

Please do copy this post into your blog Corey.

Quote from GoodET's blog where he states that his memories are first hand and not recovered.

Quote From the beginning I stated that this information was based on my unique Experiences and First Hand Memories (And for EACH INDIVIDUAL to use their own discernment in whether the information resonated with them.) of being in one of the “MANY” Programs that fall under the “MILAB” Description.

He wanted to redo the Interview and this time was going to be controlling the format and I felt trying to push a confrontation on our disagreement of my memories being always available to me or “Recovered”. He attempts to Re-write history in the email speaking about the Skype Log/Conversation where he insults me heavily and after we disagree on Entity Attachments (Just a subject disagreement that “Triggered” this entire ordeal) he then begins stating that he believes that ALL of my Memories are “Unreliable and Recovered” and “Screen Memories” like 2 other whistle blowers (See Cached Blog Link Above) and that I should admit as much. I tell him that these are not “Recovered Memories”

Below is GoodET from 2012 when he said he does not buy that he is a Milab and has NO memory of that stuff.

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    I have been told by Mil and Civ people that I am a MILAB, but I do not quite buy it... no memories of that stuff... wife says I act out battle scenarios and shout out orders in my sleep

but I was an Intel/Communications guy... so I chalk that up to watching to many movies and listening to tooo many war stories.
    We all know that some truths and lies are always mixed into the disinfo recipe. I choose to believe the latter comment from GoodET is a truth.

Please choose your own truth.

Seek the beauty within, Peace to all.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Billy (1st April 2017), bluestflame (27th April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Debra (1st April 2017), Hervé (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017), Tintin (2nd November 2018)

12. Link to Post #568
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I see.

It is not my intention to discuss the various updates from David Wilcock.

It is my intention to defend an important whistleblower regarding the secret space program.

I am very familiar with Corey's testimony that has been going on for over a year on gaia.com. I trust my intuition in judging his credibility.
    You "SEE"? Not very much it seems.

You know enough to think you're right, and not enough to know when you're wrong!

13. Link to Post #569
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I trust my intuition in judging his credibility.
    The problem is that one’s intuition, however reliable it works for oneself, operates by making logical leaps that others are unable to follow. The whole purpose of a discussion forum is to build paths of logical steps that others are able to follow, and indeed create entire grids of paths providing multiple courses.

It is my experience that intuitions actually rely more on carefully constructed logical steps that may just not be consciously available at the time. In other words, I would trust my intuition on subjects that I know rather well, and less so on subjects that I am less familiar with, which you appear to agree with. Intuition is a not a substitute for correct information and logic, but a kind of catalyst. As such it is of little use unless it is backed up by factual evidence.

The trouble is that pronouncements on your intuition are not taking us through any of these steps, or any of these leaps, which is why all you are creating is antagonism. All we have is the fact of your intuition, which amounts to pure dogma. Why should anyone accept dogma of all things from an anonymous poster of all people from Virginia of all places?

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

AutumnW (1st April 2017), Billy (1st April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Debra (1st April 2017), Flash (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017), Wind (1st April 2017)

15. Link to Post #570
    Thanks

Here is one potential cause . . .
    I haven't read your post word for word.

But, are you basically saying that Corey denied he was in the secret space program and then changed his mind later?

16. Link to Post #571
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is one potential cause . . .
    I haven't read your post word for word.

But, are you basically saying that Corey denied he was in the secret space program and then changed his mind later?
    That's your problem - you DON'T READ (what you should!)

17. Link to Post #572
    Thanks

That's your problem - you DON'T READ (what you should!)
    Reading old threads is not a good use of my reading time.

I am interested in reading posts by members who answer my questions, without being insulting in the process, by the way.

18. Link to Post #573
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Don't confuse insulting with honesty. And that's EXACTLY what you should do - read some older threads
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 1st April 2017 at 13:51.

19. Link to Post #574
    Thanks

I am interested in reading posts by members who answer my questions, without being insulting in the process, by the way.
    That is very precisely what you have just refused to do with Omni's post.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Billy (1st April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Flash (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2017), Omni (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #575
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The problem is that one’s intuition, however reliable it works for oneself, operates by making logical leaps that others are unable to follow.
    It is true that what I’ve said cannot be followed by others because presumably others on this forum have not heard and observed what I’ve heard and observed, that is, you are not watching Corey’s testimony on gaia.com.

We’re not on the same page.

By the same token, I did not participate in evaluating Corey’s statements made early on, before he began working with David Wilcock.

It is not helpful to expect me to read old threads.

But it would be helpful if members would summarize for me on what specifically they base the accusation that Corey is a liar.

22. Link to Post #576
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Reading old threads is not a good use of my reading time.
    With the greatest respect, with 'seeking' in your name, and by your own admission that you are trying to uncover the truth here, I would have thought that reading and researching was absolutely the most necessary first step. I would suggest, again with the greatest respect, that your unwillingness to inform yourself by reading important and necessary information is the actual crux of the actual problem.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Billy (1st April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Flash (1st April 2017), Hervé (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Omni (1st April 2017), PathWalker (2nd April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017), Wind (1st April 2017)

24. Link to Post #577
    Thanks

But it would be helpful if members would summarize for me on what specifically they base the accusation that Corey is a liar.
    This is very easy. He lies. The post I quoted showed quotes of him lying. I could barely believe you just ignored it after asking for it. That makes me think it was not a genuine request in the first place.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Billy (1st April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Flash (1st April 2017), Hervé (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017)

26. Link to Post #578
    Thanks

Why should anyone do that for you? Here’s your own answer why not:
    Stop trolling the Avalon page.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Billy (1st April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Flash (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #579
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The problem is that one’s intuition, however reliable it works for oneself, operates by making logical leaps that others are unable to follow.
    It is true that what I’ve said cannot be followed by others because presumably others on this forum have not heard and observed what I’ve heard and observed, that is, you are not watching Corey’s testimony on gaia.com.

By the same token, I did not participate in evaluating Corey’s statements made early on, before he began working with David Wilcock.

It is not helpful to expect me to read old threads.

As I am looking at who is on that thread anwering you Seeking Senior, I realised that you have here the brigntest minds of the forum. I cannot believe what I am reading from you in return.

you are right, we all are wrong - that is what you want to hear and the only thing you will hear, so.... happy???

Thanks for the genuine and interesting discussion.

And, you will not even open old threads to read them (it could challenge the "I am right" attitude of yours, oh no.... never), so if you won't read, tell me, why should we, here in the forum, work for you and make resumes??? You want us to work for you? because this kind of resume based on many posts is complex and difficult to write. For sure I won't write any resume for you because YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ. At school, I don't help cheaters and try to get lazys out of my team in group work..

Therefore, you do your own homework and win your own Goode's degree, without asking your classmate to do it for you, or we, here, change thread.

And when you will have 2,000 posts with your new classmates here, be genuine enough to say "I am sorry for the behavior I had when I started".
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Billy (1st April 2017), Chester (1st April 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2017), KiwiElf (1st April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (4th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #580
    Thanks

This is very easy. He lies. The post I quoted showed quotes of him lying.
    Let's be more specific.

First of all, a lie cannot be told unless the person is consciously telling a falsehood.

In the case of Corey's statements, are you saying that he first said he was not in the secret space program and then turned around and said he was, thus telling a lie?

Are you not aware that people get their minds wiped by their controllers when they're in the secret space program, so they won't remember, but that in some cases people overcome that mind control?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst 1 19 29 32 LastLast