+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 32 LastLast

Thread: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 260,049 times in 19,011 posts

Default Re: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)

I would love to hear what others were observing that were red flags for their discernment. It would be an education for all of us.
    That's an important and intelligent question. It can be applied to every situation in which we find ourselves where we're presented with information that may be not be easy to evaluate.

The intelligence services use this well-tried system:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelli...on_reliability

That's a pretty useful thinking tool. It's objective (it has to be), and from an intelligence analysis point of view, is independent of irrelevant subjective factors such as whether a source is difficult to work with, or whether or not they're likeable as an individual.

In there, at the end, of course, there's a human evaluation which is at least subjective to a degree. To set the cat well among the pigeons, and to offer a few examples, I'd offer these personal assessments:

• Corey Goode: E4
    • David Wilcock: C3
    • Michael Salla: B3
    (and while on the subject of Mars and the Secret Space Program)
    • Andy Basiago: C4
    • Randy Cramer: E4
    • Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann): A2
    • Bill Deagle: A2
    • Jay Weidner: A2
    • Steven Greer: D2
    • Alfred Webre: D4
    (And finally, to set the bar — discuss )
    • Linda Moulton Howe: A1
    • Rich Dolan: A1
    • Richard Hoagland: B2
    • Bob Dean: A2
    • Kerry Cassidy: B2
    • Bill Ryan: A2

Re Linda/Rich/Richard/Bob/Kerry/myself, some of the disparity in rating is accounted for by the nature of the material those six are willing to consider/explore/discuss.

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (30th July 2015), 7alon (27th April 2017), alyea (11th August 2019), araucaria (11th July 2015), Baby Steps (14th July 2015), Believer (21st February 2016), Billy (12th July 2015), bojancan (12th July 2015), Brizil (11th July 2015), Debra (25th July 2015), DeDukshyn (11th July 2015), Dennis Leahy (11th July 2015), DNA (27th April 2017), Elainie (11th July 2015), Harley (11th July 2015), Hervé (11th July 2015), heyokah (11th July 2015), KiwiElf (12th July 2015), Krist (11th July 2015), Lost N Found (12th July 2015), mab777 (11th July 2015), Malgorzata (9th October 2015), Midnight Rambler (11th July 2015), mountain_jim (11th July 2015), Muzz (11th July 2015), Nan (12th July 2015), Neal (15th July 2015), Ol' Roy (15th July 2015), onawah (11th July 2015), Raven (12th July 2015), Rhah (28th April 2017), Richard S. (11th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (13th July 2015), RunningDeer (11th July 2015), seko (11th July 2015), Shadowself (11th July 2015), Sierra (11th July 2015), silvanelf (8th June 2019), Sophocles (12th July 2015), Tanushka (25th July 2015), Tibouchine (13th July 2015), TODD & NORA (11th July 2015), transiten (19th August 2015), TrumanCash (7th September 2015), ulli (12th July 2015), YoYoYo (28th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill, that helps put things into perspective.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiberglut For This Post:

ulli (12th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,737 times in 316 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:55.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Clear Light (22nd October 2015)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,737 times in 316 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:55.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th July 2015), PathWalker (11th July 2015), RunningDeer (11th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks
    Thanked 260,049 times in 19,011 posts

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)
    Solid assessment of those listed above...here a couple more to add to the list:

Inelia Benz - B2
    Miriam Delicado - A2
    Yes. Two more for the list (at opposite extremes):

Joseph Farrell: A2
    Drake: E5

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th July 2015), Dennis Leahy (11th July 2015), heyokah (11th July 2015), Lost N Found (12th July 2015), RunningDeer (11th July 2015), Sierra (11th July 2015), TODD & NORA (11th July 2015), ulli (12th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #226
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,633 times in 3,742 posts

And gripreaper A1, always humble, never verbose, somewhat humorous and irreverent, yet always entertaining!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (30th July 2015), Alekahn2 (12th July 2015), Aspen (16th July 2015), Bill Ryan (11th July 2015), Billy (12th July 2015), bojancan (12th July 2015), Calz (13th July 2015), DeDukshyn (11th July 2015), Gardener (11th July 2015), heyokah (11th July 2015), marique3652 (24th July 2015), meeradas (12th July 2015), Muzz (11th July 2015), observer (11th July 2015), RunningDeer (11th July 2015), RUSirius (11th July 2015), Sierra (11th July 2015), Sir Eltor (25th July 2015), T Smith (13th July 2015), TODD & NORA (11th July 2015), ulli (11th July 2015), Ultima Thule (12th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,679 times in 3,427 posts

Well, the sarcasm of our times is ..that the same 'intelligence services' whose table you use would probably put all of those named to the lowest 2 categories ( unreliable and /or can not be judged ) once the named have any association with UFO/ET claims and agendas .

Though , I suspect those affiliated with the 'black side' of mind controls and intelligence have few more under scores that go deep to minus ..

starting from ..0...ignore , ignore , ignore .

-1 ... ridicule covertly whenever suitable

-2 ... ridicule openly

-3 ...provoke and target

-4 ... weapon use solicited

and so forth.

Pardon my humour .

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

bojancan (12th July 2015), DeDukshyn (11th July 2015), mab777 (11th July 2015), meeradas (12th July 2015), RunningDeer (11th July 2015), ulli (12th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #228
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    And gripreaper A1, always humble, never verbose, somewhat humorous and irreverent, yet always entertaining!

I almost spat my coffee over my keyboard LOL
    Last edited by heyokah; 11th July 2015 at 22:27. Reason: cut on the smilies. bit too frolicking :)

16. Link to Post #229
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,550 times in 1,053 posts

If we agree the Corey Goode is controlled agent by will or not.
    Then his information is analysed accordingly.
    There are some truth nuggets in his information also vetted by Michael Salla.
    So I wish to ascend beyond the bashing and as a community find what we can gain from this information.
    I believe the following:
    1. Colonies on Mars exist (from more then one source).
    2. The colonies are run by slaves.
    3. Many SSP factions.
    4. No distinct leader/winner for total control drama.
    5. The source of authority is fear and terror.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

alyea (11th August 2019)

18. Link to Post #230
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,596 times in 219 posts

How does it effect the ranking of a A2 person, when he/she has promoted a source, that obtaind a ranking of only E4?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

HarleanC (17th August 2015), ulli (12th July 2015), Ultima Thule (12th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #231
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    How does it effect the ranking of a A2 person, when he/she has promoted a source, that obtaind a ranking of only E4?
    I would say that if the A2 person kept promoting an E4 source after the E4 status was known then that said person would lose credibility. Those with less than stellar reliability scores are intentionally deceptive or extremely naive. We all have had the wool pulled over our eyes. It all comes down to having the ability to recognizing deception then having the integrity to do something about it.
    (Insert signature here)

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

3(C)+me (22nd July 2015), Debra (25th July 2015), Olaf (11th July 2015), RUSirius (11th July 2015), ulli (12th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,679 times in 3,427 posts

Goes the basement After gaining some notoriety for reporting E4s however , A2 might be promoted as head of criminal department nevertheless ..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Olaf (11th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #233
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 556 posts

Micheal Tsarion A1
    plus he is Irish and kinda cute

David Wilcock is fine as long as he sticks to the studies on the field and it's implications for humanity but when he goes far a field with this or that insider it get's a bit dicey.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 11th July 2015 at 17:47.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th July 2015), Gardener (11th July 2015), RUSirius (11th July 2015), transiten (19th August 2015)

26. Link to Post #234
    United States Avalon Member Savannah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 times in 198 posts

I am new to Avalon and I would like to thank those who have contributed to this thread. I was not part of Avalon when the conflict with Corey was unfolding. I was reading about him on Wilcock, Stillness, Sphere Beings sites etc. The information he presents is very dramatic and if true has significant ramifications for all humanity. To determine if it is false is extremely important as well. If this is a psy op, which I felt it was even before I read this thread, the information on this thread is invaluable to help people make their own decisions. I am capable of reading pros and cons and making up my own mind. No one is “bashing” Cory here, they are providing their perspective on what happened and that is invaluable information. To sensor information because others have labeled it politically incorrect, not nice or not light worker friendly is a manipulative tool people on Avalon are far too smart to fall for. I appreciate the freedom to express my opinions, positive or negative on this site. I also appreciate that if I do that I will be expected to provide an intelligent argument as to why I have taken either perspective and will support my opinions with facts, experiences, citations etc. to the extent possible given the information we are dealing with. So again, if Corey is not being based, but analyzed to assist in our collective discernment, I say thank you, bring it on!
    On May 30th I posted on the Cory/Wilcock material but I didn’t use their names directly. At that time I had not read this thread or info from The Ruiner. I’m re-posting it here because it reveals my opinion about his info.

I have accepted three possible truths, First t there is a Cabal, secondly they are controlled by Alien races that exert influence on earth. Lastly, that galactic changes are occurring most likely in a predictive cycle that currently is different from previous, Dark-Golden ages (Dewey Larson, Reciprocal Systems theory). I think perhaps this age is different and souls in human bodies will not be able to remain entrapped and unaware as they were in the past. Thus the controlling Et’s need a new paradigm. My fear is that they have used the growing awareness in some people to their advantage and are behind much of the New Age philosophies and “light Worker” agendas. Some of the Souls on this planet have alluded to such and have talked about the Draco control over the astral incarnation cycle and their self-made hero’s such as Ashtar and other various Channeled Guru’s. Even those who shun channeling and follow the scientific path to enlightenment may be unknowingly helping their cause. My discernment is that we are awakening and by necessity they need to control that process as they have ever other aspect of our lives. The negative agenda Et’s will utilize their human Cabal to develop web sites, spin elaborate Star Wars agendas and feed us with numerous channeled books and accounts of hypnosis sessions revealing the Truth from the astral realms. As it has been noted by others they may even sacrifice the Cabal, with promises of gifts in the astral as their reward, to assist in bringing about the “Event” and transition to a new a paradigm fitting a New Galactic cycle.

As always they will reveal actual truth on these sites and in the books, wrapped in distorted lies or wistful future plans that will resonate with us and entrap us. They dangle a stick of freedom and a do gooder agenda that will certainly appeal to all good light Workers. Web sites tell us of the world changing, the energies are all around us etc. etc. We are given snippets of information that is carefully chosen about Galactic wars and alien races. They rationalize its a war and thus info is being leaked to lower ranks (that’s you and me) on their famous “need to know basis” which sounds like their familiar hieratical military tactics to me. I have no proof of what I’m saying its only based on an internal sense that this is right based on my reading, channeling , out of body experiences and following the New Age Movement for over 20 years . However, they have no proof either and we are all just seeking information and have to come to our own discernment about it. These web sites say a war is at foot in the Galaxy, eons of enslaving souls is coming to an end , ships are being blown up, bases are being destroyed and humans throughout the galaxies are being freed; but are they? And If they are can it be possible even they don’t realize there is another agenda behind their war or freedom?

I think perhaps there will be an “Event “(or a series of events), that will be as orchestrated as 911 but rather than a false flag event it will be a false Light event. We will think we will feel the need to come together after “Disclosure” in a New World Order to be aligned against something so huge , universes full of hostile aliens who had so easily manipulated some humans to join a Cabal and all the others, including oneself to live in slavery. We have to ask for help from the STO aliens because this is beyond the intervention of a mere mortal. In 2013 I channeled a book that opened my eyes to their dark agenda. I experienced firsthand doing something I thought was good, only to realize how easily my mind and subsequent behavior could be controlled. It was a sobering life changing experience. I wanted to identify myself as light worker and I experienced the hard way why Cameron Day who so eloquently explained in, why I am no longer a light Worker http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/ what he came to understand. The book by Truman Cash The Eye of Ra, http://www.projectavalon.net/Truman_..._Eye_of_Ra.pdf , revealed the alien control system over reincarnation and the endless entrapment of souls and needless returning to the earth to feed the Matrix. Thus the dark controls both the light and the dark sides and will recruit both sides using the same tactics with different wording with the same end game in sight. What seems liberation is only a new program in the Matrix. Like myself I was duped into thinking this was my part to play in the war, like many other in the awaked camp back home I wanted to join the fight not just read about in the papers. I was finally called up for enlistment, my specialness was finally recognized. The sad truth is I think this is happening to many good meaning souls and that realization has helped alleviate some of the guilt over being so easily duped by the enemy. I think the STS entities have been working on and unfolding this this plan for a long time and it seems brilliant. The irony of not only using the rebeal new agers but most likleu working hard behind the scenes to actually develop the movement, in order carry out the plan.

In my book Jourmeys for Change and Enlightenment, ( I’m not trying to get you to buy it, just want you to see it exists) they presented their warped version of the future they say will unfold. They fed me information about a world filled with hybrids communicating through telepathy that no longer incarnate. They downloaded the words and visons into my head, most likely from a chip they so kindly provided me and manipulated me into consenting to, because after all I was doing good work! I have felt intimidated to reveal what I have spent two years trying to understand since writing that book because I realize they attack those who oppose their agenda. If the Galaxy is in a trajectory that thy can’t control then they have to change how they harvest, and it just seems their style to enlist us all in the process of enslaving ourselves in the Brave New World agenda, championed by the Light Workers of the World. Montalk notes , http://montalk.net/gnosis/220/9-the-end
    In Far Journeys, Monroe was also told about an unusual cosmic energy convergence that would irradiate Earth in our near future. This represented a rare and significant moment in our history. A great alien presence has gathered to observe this event, and I would add, to influence the outcome. Monroe was told that the Edenic Earth was just one positive probable future, whereas the more negative ones could include extinction of the human race. I would further add, that other timelines include genetic enslavement by some of these alien factions who have gathered here. Monroe was shown that this event is a cataclysmic period of chaos, crisis, and opportunity from which numerous probable futures split off. Thus it is the largest choice point on the timeline and the key focal point of the timewar, hence all the past several thousand years of preparations leading up to the events of our near future.

My book is a roll out of the genetic enslavement agenda. The upcoming Event may either be a disclosure , a false alien invasion or an alien liberation it’s all the same. I do not think they are giving up and it will all be love and light after disclosure because they had no choice because of the positive STS beings intervened. I think they will progress down the time line to begin to put in place their new agenda, one they had no choice but to put in place because the changes in the Galaxy. I may be wrong, I may not know anything but I thought I would share my take on things and why I went AWOL from the Light Army.

Savannah
    Last edited by Paul; 11th July 2015 at 19:53. Reason: fix link

27. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

4evrneo (30th July 2015), Alekahn2 (12th July 2015), Bill Ryan (11th July 2015), Billy (12th July 2015), Calz (13th July 2015), Elainie (12th July 2015), Gardener (11th July 2015), ginnyk (12th July 2015), gripreaper (12th July 2015), Hervé (11th July 2015), heyokah (12th July 2015), Jake (12th July 2015), KiwiElf (12th July 2015), mab777 (11th July 2015), Marianne (11th July 2015), mountain_jim (12th July 2015), onawah (11th July 2015), Paul (11th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (30th July 2015), RunningDeer (12th July 2015), RUSirius (11th July 2015), Shane (12th July 2015), Shannon (22nd August 2015), Sierra (12th July 2015), Sophocles (12th July 2015), sunflower (12th July 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2015), Tanushka (25th July 2015), TODD & NORA (11th July 2015), transiten (19th August 2015), ulli (12th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #235
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,754 times in 9,343 posts

I'm really glad you went AWOL Savannah and are sharing your experience now here on Avalon.
    I can totally relate to what you have written.
    Thank you.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th July 2015), Gardener (11th July 2015), ulli (12th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #236
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Oh Grip, Grip, Grip, You were doing so well in the Matrix. Now you are doing so much better. Thanks for the comments and I fully intend to also be lucid in that dream. I do believe that this thread of Corey Goodex brings back all those dreams and thoughts of when the Drake fellow was so big in the news. So it is so helpful to have and see conversations that are grounded and have common sense. Grip Grip Grip, don't ever go back to that blue pill place.

31. Link to Post #237
    Australia Avalon Member Innocent Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,162 times in 3,047 posts

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    I disagree only on one point there has been a lot of Corey bashing my job is not to defend him but to try to put a stop to it. It is not good to destroy some one even if they or wrong or misguided.

be the better man

make peace not war
    I say close this thread
    Understood. I think we have some differing definitions.

Examining the credibility or exploring possible agendas etc. of the source is a legitimate part of the vetting process, but in this case it seems more trouble than it's worth at times, for obvious reasons. I'm happy to agree to disagree.

Quote Great post Innocent Warrior
    Thanks jonsnow.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

HarleanC (17th August 2015), Jake (12th July 2015), regnak (12th July 2015), RunningDeer (12th July 2015), Sierra (12th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #238
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

how many heard of this UFO popping out of a worm hole over Texas and just for a moment wondered if a pile of space junk was about to drop on Corey's head for releasing secrets not meant to be heard...

34. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    I would say that if the A2 person kept promoting an E4 source after the E4 status was known then that said person would lose credibility. Those with less than stellar reliability scores are intentionally deceptive or extremely naive. We all have had the wool pulled over our eyes. It all comes down to having the ability to recognizing deception then having the integrity to do something about it.
    reading science Fiction, you are at an F6 level...

Then your spirit slides back the veil showing images of reality and you realize it went to F1...

but if the source was your Spirit, suddenly you realize you have an A1 in a fictional book...

if you are an engineer who believes in black and white, you know by opening your mouth and whispering anything to anyone, flips you to the wacko scale in their mind...

so, do you share, or go happily on your way knowing something no one else does?

after a while, you want to know if anyone else knows...

you toss it out jokingly...

3 people's mouths drop and you realize, they know too...

you start gathering with them secretly for discussions, pretty soon others show, joining the discussion and sharing more...

before you know it, you've created Project Avalon... ;-)

Thanks Bill...

35. Link to Post #240
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)

I would love to hear what others were observing that were red flags for their discernment. It would be an education for all of us.
    That's an important and intelligent question. It can be applied to every situation in which we find ourselves where we're presented with information that may be not be easy to evaluate.

The intelligence services use this well-tried system:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelli...on_reliability

That's a pretty useful thinking tool. It's objective (it has to be), and from an intelligence analysis point of view, is independent of irrelevant subjective factors such as whether a source is difficult to work with, or whether or not they're likeable as an individual.

In there, at the end, of course, there's a human evaluation which is at least subjective to a degree. To set the cat well among the pigeons, and to offer a few examples, I'd offer these personal assessments:

• Corey Goode: E4
    • David Wilcock: C3
    • Michael Salla: B3
    (and while on the subject of Mars and the Secret Space Program)
    • Andy Basiago: C4
    • Randy Cramer: E4
    • Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann): A2
    • Bill Deagle: A2
    • Jay Weidner: A2
    • Steven Greer: D2
    • Alfred Webre: D4
    (And finally, to set the bar — discuss )
    • Linda Moulton Howe: A1
    • Rich Dolan: A1
    • Richard Hoagland: B2
    • Bob Dean: A2
    • Kerry Cassidy: B2
    • Bill Ryan: A2

Re Linda/Rich/Richard/Bob/Kerry/myself, some of the disparity in rating is accounted for by the nature of the material those six are willing to consider/explore/discuss.
    Folks have NOT gotten it.. Various previous MODS have taken a position to spin things --- into agendas to let them have their own agendas, including new forums.. Bill had been more than honest, and forgiving of MANY of the assaults to his character.. I find it abhorrent, there is no multiplicative as to how abhorrent some ex-members (despite if they are "on sabbatical") or not have chosen to be "reactive" or psychotic in a more definitive way..

Bill has created a forum for members to choose the viewpoint UPSTAT, you all think about what UPSTAT means... instead those less than upstat members have chosen to stay in the sewers.. And invite others to jump in that view point with them..absolutely not - take your sewer viewpoint and put in elsewhere... Awareness, I think not.. from those who choose downstat instead of finding a way upwards... Bill, you have done good.. the dross have not tried to rise themselves upwards. And I will point out positive or dross when I see it.. YOU Bill are doing good.
    Last edited by Bob; 14th July 2015 at 01:30.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 32 LastLast