+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 32 LastLast

Thread: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #361
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,432 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

Quote Posted by qbeac (here)

Bill, please, could you publish it so that we all can see it… or at least, pm it to me?

Thanks.
    He contacted a number of people who knew me, or had known me, asking them if they had 'dirt' on me that he could use (and also on Simon Parkes: he planted a bunch of very nasty, malicious stories about him that gained some traction at first but were then dismissed when it was realized that the rumors were deliberately started by Corey in a way that he thought could not be traced back to him).

I have the correspondence, but I really can't publish that as it would potentially endanger people who are now coming forward privately to report on what Corey was trying to do. If any of those people are reading this, then (in the case of those who are Avalon members), do by all means post your own reports openly on this thread.

bsbray reports separately about the planted smears on Simon Parkes — which I was told about independently — here (post #127 on this thread):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post974355

Regarding post numbers, etc, there's quite a lot of stuff. This thread might be a good place to start.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ogy-References

Summary:
    Stacy, Corey's wife (then Avalon member SilverPhoenix) had stated in a post that I had been a member of the Church of Scientology. This wasn't true, so I edited a couple of words of her post to make what she had written a correct statement.

Winston Churchill referred to
    Quote the sharp agate points, on which the ponderous balance of destiny turns.
    This was one of those. I made the edit moments before I had to rush out of the door (I had an appointment in town), and I did not have time to PM Stacy to explain what I had done, or why. I returned four hours later to find that all hell had broken loose, and that Stacy had started a thread accusing me of censorship. Everything rapidly unraveled from there, and the rest is history. In Stacy's long posts, several of them, she spills all the beans, and within 24 hours, she and Corey both left the forum of their own accord.

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Dude!

REAL DISCLOSURE is serious stuff. Corey would pee his pants if he were disclosing the truth. He would be pursuing protection from some very serious bad guys. He would NOT be telling such lies.

Dude...PEOPLE DIE over this stuff. PERIOD! He's not dead and he's not telling the truth. Suicide is painless they say...I would know this very well:

Then there are the ritualistic 'accidents'! My A@@!

He's selling hope to get people away from any real damned truth.

So everyone who believes this BS can get a luggage tag for their next trip to Mars!

I'm pi##$d off if you can tell. I've lost so much in this and here he is getting accolades for damned lies!

Go figure! [she says balling her eyes out] I am so done with this BS and lies!

to Shadowself. She KNOWS about this stuff. She's been through it and witnessed it personally at close hand.

Please pay very close attention to everything she writes.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

21g (31st July 2015), Agape (31st July 2015), araucaria (31st July 2015), Aspen (1st August 2015), Baby Steps (31st July 2015), Becky (31st July 2015), Calz (31st July 2015), Carmody (31st July 2015), Curt (31st July 2015), DaRkViPeR (1st August 2015), Dennis Leahy (31st July 2015), Elainie (31st July 2015), Gardener (31st July 2015), Hervé (31st July 2015), Jake (31st July 2015), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), Journeyon (31st July 2015), Lost N Found (31st July 2015), Marianne (31st July 2015), Mike (31st July 2015), Ol' Roy (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015), Shadowself (31st July 2015), Sierra (1st August 2015), Sophocles (1st August 2015), Timewaster (31st July 2015), transiten (19th August 2015), ulli (31st July 2015)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

If anything that Bill says can be used to legally make an attempt to trip up and tie up the forum, shut it down, even....then sacrificing Cory on the altar of all that is rotten and in an act of double dealing maliciousness.... is a good trade off, in the minds of parasitical sociopaths. It's done in the world of spies and associated global games.... every day.

So be aware, Bill may not want to share any personal data, within reason.

You are in a war, here. Get with the program.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st July 2015), Becky (31st July 2015), Calz (31st July 2015), Elainie (31st July 2015), Hervé (31st July 2015), hohoemi (31st July 2015), Jake (31st July 2015), Journeyon (31st July 2015), MalteseKnight (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015), Sierra (1st August 2015), Sophocles (1st August 2015), ulli (31st July 2015)

5. Link to Post #363
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Dude!

REAL DISCLOSURE is serious stuff. Corey would pee his pants if he were disclosing the truth. He would be pursuing protection from some very serious bad guys. He would NOT be telling such lies.

Dude...PEOPLE DIE over this stuff. PERIOD! He's not dead and he's not telling the truth. Suicide is painless they say...I would know this very well:

Then there are the ritualistic 'accidents'! My A@@!

He's selling hope to get people away from any real damned truth.

So everyone who believes this BS can get a luggage tag for their next trip to Mars!

I'm pi##$d off if you can tell. I've lost so much in this and here he is getting accolades for damned lies!

Go figure! [she says balling her eyes out] I am so done with this BS and lies!
    My heart goes out to you, Shadowself.

Your words, shame on David Wilcock and Corey Good kept running in my head when I learned that they were trinket sellers. As a way to release the anger, I chucked out my David Wilcock books. It was the only thing I could do in the moment. There are many victims effected at different levels by this attention seeking charade.

One positive thing is they’ve helped many improve on their discernment skills. Hopefully, in some way, it’ll also help those poor souls that are controlled through the dark technology.

Lastly, I call out to those that’ve made reckless decisions under the guise of helper through all this to take a step back and be brutally honest with themselves. Ask. Is it Higher Self or AI that’s cueing your life decisions? Please.

Paula ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st July 2015 at 20:39.

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st July 2015), Becky (31st July 2015), Bill Ryan (31st July 2015), Calz (31st July 2015), ceetee9 (31st July 2015), Curt (31st July 2015), Debra (1st August 2015), Gardener (31st July 2015), genevieve (1st August 2015), Jean-Luc (31st July 2015), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), Journeyon (31st July 2015), Lost N Found (31st July 2015), Marianne (31st July 2015), Mike (31st July 2015), Ol' Roy (31st July 2015), Pam (31st July 2015), Raven (1st August 2015), Shadowself (31st July 2015), Sierra (1st August 2015), william r sanford72 (31st July 2015), Wind (31st July 2015)

7. Link to Post #364
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

My heart is so exhausted from this. I lost a father....a husband...and my oldest son. I have another son and for that reason I CANNOT do what I really want to do and see him get hurt like his brother. But unlike this liar Core Goode and David Wilcock....I do have proof. Serious legal documentation and people do get killed for telling the truth. The first thing they do if you are of any asset is go after your family. Nuff said?

If these guys were telling the REAL truth it would astound you! Not like some sci fi movie but way beyond!

Perhaps someday the truth is going to come out and when it does people will go to jail for crimes committed. I won't hold my breath.

Thank you Bill and Paula.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 31st July 2015 at 16:38.

8. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

araucaria (31st July 2015), Aspen (1st August 2015), Baby Steps (31st July 2015), Bill Ryan (31st July 2015), Calz (31st July 2015), Camilo (1st August 2015), ceetee9 (31st July 2015), Debra (1st August 2015), Elainie (31st July 2015), Feritciva (2nd August 2015), Gardener (31st July 2015), genevieve (1st August 2015), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2016), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), Journeyon (31st July 2015), Lost N Found (31st July 2015), Marianne (31st July 2015), Mike (31st July 2015), Ol' Roy (31st July 2015), Pam (31st July 2015), Rhah (7th October 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015), Shane (31st July 2015), Sierra (1st August 2015), Ultima Thule (31st July 2015), william r sanford72 (31st July 2015), Wind (31st July 2015)

9. Link to Post #365
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

One People Round table discussion with Lisa M Harrison and Dani recorded Monday 7/27
    In the beginning they discuss what's going on in the world and the cover up of Natural health doctors in Florida and the connection to their findings.

Starting about 48:00 Lily earthling joins the conversation and shares about AI and her message is that is who the sphere alliance and blue avian are. She speaks of an interview with American Kabuki and Heather that refers to these beings. She speaks at length about the AI agenda. Very thought provoking. For your discernment. Be warned, adult language.

Peace,
    Journeyon

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Aspen (1st August 2015), Baby Steps (31st July 2015), Elainie (31st July 2015), genevieve (1st August 2015), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), Lost N Found (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015), william r sanford72 (31st July 2015)

11. Link to Post #366
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    ....then sacrificing Cory on the altar of all that is rotten and in an act of double dealing maliciousness.... is a good trade off
    Hi Carmody, this is not the way, not the way of enlightened people.. things have started before the Avalon interview with Corey where some mutual interaction happened behind the scenes which is not mentioned here, and foreign hands were meant all along to 'dissolve the packet'. This has turned out to be an ENERGY war, and EVERYONE'S energy here is being used..

Reading your words once again, I think you are pretty accurate on this part -

Quote "in the minds of parasitical sociopaths. It's done in the world of spies and associated global games.... every day"
    Hopefully someone soon will pour water on this fire, I will stay away and not continue to post. Not my cup of tea

Peace and love to all ~
    Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st August 2015 at 11:22.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Aspen (1st August 2015), bruno dante (1st August 2015), Curt (31st July 2015), Gardener (31st July 2015), genevieve (1st August 2015), gripreaper (1st August 2015), heyokah (1st August 2015), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), Journeyon (31st July 2015), Lost N Found (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015), transiten (19th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #367
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyon (here)

One People Round table discussion with Lisa M Harrison and Dani recorded Monday 7/27
    In the beginning they discuss what's going on in the world and the cover up of Natural health doctors in Florida and the connection to their findings.

Starting about 48:00 Lily earthling joins the conversation and shares about AI and her message is that is who the sphere alliance and blue avian are. She speaks of an interview with American Kabuki and Heather that refers to these beings. She speaks at length about the AI agenda. Very thought provoking. For your discernment. Be warned, adult language.

Peace,
    Journeyon
    Thanks, Journeyon. The conversation Dani and Lisa are having with Lily about Heather and the Sphere Alliance is the video at the bottom called, "AK SKYPE CALL WITH HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF". Also added is Lily critique of Heather’s video who Lily says, “This (Heather) is a machine talking.” I’m 3/4 the way through and have some ROUGH notes of it.

Note: I listened to Heather’s entire video before I went on to Lily’s critique of her. Heather sounds very different from videos of a year and a half ago. You only need a couple of minutes to understand why Lily states, “This (Heather) is a machine talking.”

One other quote from Lily about Wave-X @ 37:27 - The whole event is nothing more than inserting that nanotechnology, Wave-X, where internal meets external, i.e., human body. It’s actually the frequency that will activate that nanotechnology within our bodies.
    (Pauler note - hour glass diagram with Earth=internal; Human body center; Sun=external)

Heather says 13 minutes into her video - How to deprogram the soul and then reprogram it with the Saturn matrix.

Lily - This (Heather) is a machine talking. So it’s deprogramming humanity and slowly adjust each individual. So what you’re doing is exiting out of the moon matrix and slowly reprogramed with the Saturn matrix. Because the moon one didn’t work, so they’re moving onto to the Saturn matrix.

Then she talks about neutralizing the data. That’s reprograming the soul part of humanity. Our mind is infected with all this technology. The pineal is technology. Their technology.

35:24 - There is a nano technology within the body which bonds to your nervous system is there when activated become sort of uh…

When your spirit externalizes, first and the internal source frequency, it does it through your nervous system. And this is is what your nervous system gives you a feeling. So this is why if the nanotechnology, the chemtrails bonds with your nervous system.

Because what happens is it inserts itself in-between your process of internal frequency externalizing. And so if you insert that technology there and activate it, what it will do it’ll feed, take that internal source frequency and through the nanotechnology it’s fully will control how externalizes.

So it actually will insert itself directly into taken over our creative power. To be able to take internal source creation and externalize it, it’s incredible power. You are then the creator because you have this capability.

37:27 - So Heather talks about how she has the nanotechnology in her body. It just needs to be activated. The whole event is nothing more than inserting that nanotechnology, Wave-X, where internal meets external, i.e., human body (hour glass diagram with Earth=internal; Human body center; Sun=external). It’s actually the frequency that will activate that nanotechnology within our bodies.

37:55 - At 13 minutes, she started talking about the program taking full control of the body. Full possession by AI. And she eludes to the fact that once the body is assimilated there is no need for consent. Because as I said, once full assimilated the nanotechnology is fully active in, when it’s fully inserted in that in-between (hour glass), right in the process of that creating light from dark matter. Once it’s inserted there is no need for consent because it’s already taken everything over. So there’s no body to give a consent anymore. It’s inserted itself.

39:05 - At about 15 minutes, she makes an admission if you listen as the AI would talk, computer talk, it’s an admission that she, as a body, has been taken over by this entity, this AI. And goes on with another admission that even though, this AI has full possession of the body, they still have not got all the pieces. Then she goes on the say that all of this technology is coming from the collective consciousness that use to be organic that now inorganic because it’s at the point of it evolution where it took the path of inorganic, external existence and that it became AI.

40:18 - @ 20 minutes, she goes into the goal of the program that she’s possessed by. And she fully admits that they don’t have the full data. @ 24 minutes, she says something very interesting. They have the human species data gathering. Alls it is, is the DNA. But then later she says they don’t have the DNA gathered.

Lily - There’s two part to human DNA. There’s external existence DNA and then there’s the internal source creation DNA. And that they don’t have access to. But they have access to the external. They are pretty much saying there are some souls that they have fully assimilated. They collect data at the external reality through those people that are fully assimilated now.

@25 minutes, she mentions efficient way to collect data by not having multiple programs at the same time running. I mean how ****ing machine talk this is… It’s a machine, not a human being talking. Sad for her as a human being for this person that use to be a human being.

ADD ON:

42:24 - stopped note taking

53:30 - Heather has connected herself to The Sphere Alliance. She gives away what they do and don’t have, and how much of the data they’re missing. Lily is surprised at how behind they are and that AI has no idea how to access our DNA. They have no access to our biological template.

skipped notes

57:14 - [@ about 35 minutes on Heather’s video] Heather talks about the spirit DNA part of us. She explains the value of it. One human’s DNA is actually worth a value of every piece of technology, advanced so called technology that is in existence.

58:10 - I’m talking about nano technology. All of this technology that this collective has been brought in here. Our humanity is worth more than that. But she (Heather) doesn’t say worth more than that, she says, “worth”. But she doesn’t say the power of it. Our one human DNA, our spirit can over come, can over power any and all technology. Any and all, if we only realize the power we have in our spirit.

59:30 - Heather moves into a different level of instruction for her project and proposals. @ 40 minutes she admits that the genome project is to activate, create bodies for a formless consciousness. She made another error because she connecting them and herself to transhuman agenda.

1:00:30 - Lily’s POV explained - Any technology is probably theirs that is sitting within you is ready(ing?) to be activated. Mostly it is through nanotechnology. I would caution very greatly to those that think that your inner technology somehow comes from them. It will through the nano particles that are within your body if you allow it. But you have to understand that you can overcome that and shut it down with spirit. Your spirit is more powerful than any of it. And she admitted to it. What you have to do is tell your spirit to reject and send back any of that stuff.

1:01:40 - And the same thing with Wave-X, that is going to be an activation frequency that is suppose to activate that nano technology that’s in your nervous system, that’s bonded with your nervous system. If you know what it is, the way you can protect yourself is … Tell your Spirit self to turn it around and send it back ten fold. That is Universal Law and they know it.

1:04:25 - You are the power. Look at these desperate things she’s saying. And how much value she puts of the human DNA. And those of us that have realize that about ourselves will realize how powerful our spirit is.

Note: to head off rumors and confusion, when Lily Earthling talks of Bill being assimilated by this AI consciousness @ 1:07:09 it’s the Bill and Denise of Bill/AK from American Kabuki blogspot, a.ka.a. Obi-Wan Kabuki YouTube. He’s the one on the Skype call with Heather.

So these people like this Wilcock, this Goodie guy, Heather, Bill, Denise, or whatever her name is they’re nothing as a human being. Because they allow themselves to be taken over. So what they became is a ****-hold that brings into the planet astral ****. So they’re just a **** hole and you want humanity to respect you? If you disrespect yourself that much that you are willing to become a ****-hole for astral ****.

AI origin, Sphere Alliance, Heather Tucci De-coded
    Published on Jul 27, 2015

Published on Jul 22, 2015
    Call between American Kabuki and Heather Tucci-Jarraf about the Sphere Alliance

AK SKYPE CALL WITH HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd August 2015 at 02:19.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Aspen (1st August 2015), Baby Steps (31st July 2015), bruno dante (1st August 2015), Curt (31st July 2015), DaRkViPeR (1st August 2015), Elainie (31st July 2015), Gardener (31st July 2015), genevieve (1st August 2015), Jake (31st July 2015), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), Journeyon (31st July 2015), Sierra (2nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2015), william r sanford72 (1st August 2015)

15. Link to Post #368
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Oh...I just want to clarify...that suicide video was not meant about me. I'm NOT suicidal.

I can say this:

That was my father....who according to his death certificate shot himself in the head. He was a Doctor...and in the Military. He was buried in 1956..then dug up and cremated and buried back in the same place....but was sending me birthday presents in 1958! Imagine that.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Aspen (1st August 2015), Bill Ryan (31st July 2015), ceetee9 (1st August 2015), Debra (1st August 2015), Hervé (31st July 2015), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2016), Jake (31st July 2015), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), Journeyon (31st July 2015), Marianne (31st July 2015), norman (11th June 2017), Rex (31st July 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015), Sierra (1st August 2015), Sophocles (1st August 2015), Timewaster (31st July 2015), william r sanford72 (31st July 2015)

17. Link to Post #369
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyon (here)

Peace,
    Journeyon
    Thanks, Journeyon. The conversation Dani and Lisa are having with Lily about Heather and the Sphere Alliance is the video at the bottom called, "AK SKYPE CALL WITH HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF". Also added is Lily critique of Heather’s video who Lily says, “This (Heather) is a machine talking.” I’m 3/4 the way through and have some ROUGH notes of it.

Note: I listened to Heather’s entire video before I went on to Lily’s critique of her. Heather sounds very different from videos of a year and a half ago. You only need a couple of minutes to understand why Lily states, “This (Heather) is a machine talking.”

One other quote from Lily about Wave-X @ 37:27 - The whole event is nothing more than inserting that nanotechnology, Wave-X, where internal meets external, i.e., human body. It’s actually the frequency that will activate that nanotechnology within our bodies.
    (Pauler note - hour glass diagram with Earth=internal; Human body center; Sun=external)

Heather says 13 minutes into her video - How to deprogram the soul and then reprogram it with the Saturn matrix.

Lily - This (Heather) is a machine talking. So it’s deprogramming humanity and slowly adjust each individual. So what you’re doing is exiting out of the moon matrix and slowly reprogramed with the Saturn matrix. Because the moon one didn’t work, so they’re moving onto to the Saturn matrix.

Then she talks about neutralizing the data. That’s reprograming the soul part of humanity. Our mind is infected with all this technology. The pineal is technology. Their technology.

35:24 - There is a nano technology within the body which bonds to your nervous system is there when activated become sort of uh…

When your spirit externalizes, first and the internal source frequency, it does it through your nervous system. And this is is what your nervous system gives you a feeling. So this is why if the nanotechnology, the chemtrails bonds with your nervous system.

Because what happens is it inserts itself in-between your process of internal frequency externalizing. And so if you insert that technology there and activate it, what it will do it’ll feed, take that internal source frequency and through the nanotechnology it’s fully will control how externalizes.

So it actually will insert itself directly into taken over our creative power. To be able to take internal source creation and externalize it, it’s incredible power. You are then the creator because you have this capability.

37:27 - So Heather talks about how she has the nanotechnology in her body. It just needs to be activated. The whole event is nothing more than inserting that nanotechnology, Wave-X, where internal meets external, i.e., human body (hour glass diagram with Earth=internal; Human body center; Sun=external). It’s actually the frequency that will activate that nanotechnology within our bodies.

37:55 - At 13 minutes, she started talking about the program taking full control of the body. Full possession by AI. And she eludes to the fact that once the body is assimilated there is no need for consent. Because as I said, once full assimilated the nanotechnology is fully active in, when it’s fully inserted in that in-between (hour glass), right in the process of that creating light from dark matter. Once it’s inserted there is no need for consent because it’s already taken everything over. So there’s no body to give a consent anymore. It’s inserted itself.

39:05 - At about 15 minutes, she makes an admission if you listen as the AI would talk, computer talk, it’s an admission that she, as a body, has been taken over by this entity, this AI. And goes on with another admission that even though, this AI has full possession of the body, they still have not got all the pieces. Then she goes on the say that all of this technology is coming from the collective consciousness that use to be organic that now inorganic because it’s at the point of it evolution where it took the path of inorganic, external existence and that it became AI.

40:18 - @ 20 minutes, she goes into the goal of the program that she’s possessed by. And she fully admits that they don’t have the full data. @ 24 minutes, she says something very interesting. They have the human species data gathering. Alls it is, is the DNA. But then later she says they don’t have the DNA gathered.

Lily - There’s two part to human DNA. There’s external existence DNA and then there’s the internal source creation DNA. And that they don’t have access to. But they have access to the external. They are pretty much saying there are some souls that they have fully assimilated. They collect data at the external reality through those people that are fully assimilated now.

@25 minutes, she mentions efficient way to collect data by not having multiple programs at the same time running. I mean how ****ing machine talk this is… It’s a machine, not a human being talking. Sad for her as a human being for this person that use to be a human being.

42:24 -

AI origin, Sphere Alliance, Heather Tucci De-coded
    Published on Jul 27, 2015

Published on Jul 22, 2015
    Call between American Kabuki and Heather Tucci-Jarraf about the Sphere Alliance

AK SKYPE CALL WITH HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF

Paula, Thank you for the addition of these videos and detailed cliff notes. The decription of the alliance who Corey talks about and the AI Lily is speaking of really feels accurate to me. (Just my two cents).

May the truth be known!

Peace,
    Journeyon

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Gardener (31st July 2015), genevieve (1st August 2015), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015), Sierra (2nd August 2015)

19. Link to Post #370
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    Bill Ryan says: Corey, you dishonor true, honest, humble heroes like my friend Jon. You're part of a psy-op. You're a self-obsessed, narcissistic sociopath. And you're being used.…. Etc.
    Qbeac asked Bill: can you prove it or show us the solid proof?

And Bill answered:

…I have the correspondence, but I really can't publish that….
    “So, I'll say it again, for the third time: prove it. Until you do, it will be treated as a mean-spirited attempt to stab someone…”
    (Dennis Leahy)

----------------------

Bill, those are not my words (“for the third time: prove it”). Those are Dennis Leahy’s words (Avalon moderator). You can see them at the following link-post:

Link to Post #31
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post913239

----------------------

So, this is my opinion:

Right now, the current situation related to Corey and Avalon is kind of messy because there have been several misunderstandings, rumours, gossips, speculations, errors, mistakes, alleged proofs that supposedly cannot be made public, etc.

Therefore, one possible solution to try to clarify this situation would be the following:

All of you (the persons involved in it: Bill Ryan, Corey, David Wilcock, etc.) could perhaps do an interview together (by Skype, etc.) and with the help of a moderator (Ex: Alfred Webre, etc.), so that you can talk face to face and try to clarify it.

What do you think? Will you do it?

If you do it, it will be very interesting.
    Last edited by qbeac; 31st July 2015 at 19:12.

20. Link to Post #371
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

-------
    Bill Ryan says: Corey, you dishonor true, honest, humble heroes like my friend Jon. You're part of a psy-op. You're a self-obsessed, narcissistic sociopath. And you're being used.…. Etc.
    Qbeac asked Bill: can you prove it or show us the solid proof?

And Bill answered:

…I have the correspondence, but I really can't publish that….
    “So, I'll say it again, for the third time: prove it. Until you do, it will be treated as a mean-spirited attempt to stab someone…”
    (Dennis Leahy)

----------------------

Bill, those are not my words (“for the third time: prove it”). Those are Dennis Leahy’s words (Avalon moderator). You can see them at the following link-post:

Link to Post #31
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post913239

----------------------

So, this is my opinion:

Right now, the current situation related to Corey and Avalon is kind of messy because there have been several misunderstandings, rumours, gossips, speculations, errors, mistakes, alleged proofs that supposedly cannot be made public, etc.

Therefore, one possible solution to try to clarify this situation would be the following:

All of you (the persons involved in it: Bill Ryan, Corey, David Wilcock, etc.) could perhaps do an interview together (by Skype, etc.) and with the help of a moderator (Ex: Alfred Webre, etc.), so that you can talk face to face and try to clarify it.

What do you think? Will you do it?

If you do it, it will be very interesting.
    Demand proof from the bull$hit artist making this crap up...

Then when you get it, post it here,, Don't hold your breath, though...

nice -cherry picking- of text taken out of context.

Do you think it goes unnoticed? Lol....

There is no more ways to -sugar coat- it for you! Mean spirited? Bill??? Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about..

Take your demand up in private! This discussion is important, wether you like it or not...

Truth is coming out about this charade, and it is ugly and disgusting... let's not beat around the bush!

Take some time to read ALL of Coreys posts.. Then ALL of the history accross several forums,,,, THEN demand more... Do your own research and then come back and re-read your demands!

This is all redundant!

Did you go out of your way to demand proof from Corey? Do you think Corey is mean spirited? Tsk tsk tsk...

You are out of your lane.... and have come uninformed to this discussion..

jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

araucaria (1st August 2015), Aspen (1st August 2015), bruno dante (1st August 2015), Chip (2nd August 2015), Dennis Leahy (2nd August 2015), Elainie (31st July 2015), Hervé (31st July 2015), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), Lost N Found (31st July 2015), Marianne (31st July 2015), Mike (1st August 2015), Muzz (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015), Sierra (1st August 2015), Sophocles (1st August 2015), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2015)

22. Link to Post #372
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,362 times in 4,613 posts

Referring to my own post and the rest :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post984170

Unfortunately it's also more less exactly the same people lingering in global populations' subconscious turning anyone else coming in with ET contact report to laughing stock.

We are talking of typical human nature here .. saviour ability to make something out of nothing , sell snake oil , do some crowdsourcing .

Even among good willed friends and well wishers , this seems to be more generally accepted idea on forwarding information to mankind ,
    through 'public broadcast' in words that would be easily understood to every kid .
    It only does not make sense how it would possibly establish valid communication between any 'us' and 'them' but humans are more than often , willing to be irrational.

When you meet an ufologist, professional or an amateur , this is what he/she thinks you're upto with your 'ET information':

in his/her mind, your aim is to alarm joe public, attract followers, start your own 'movement' ( group, cult, etc ) because that's what everyone on earth does in this area .

When you meet a scientists he/she probably thinks that ufology is all about people believing weird and unprovable .

Politicians try to control both science and cults , an military science tries to control all above .

What we mostly miss in true sense of word is our own ignorance , none of the above people made much progress in noticing what's been missing ,

advanced scientific investigation to any of those genuine cases that occurred over decades . I've heard many details from those like 'Camelot Project Witnesses' but with one or two exceptions,
    none that would explain the science ( of any advanced & ET data ) .

In my observation ...and looking around the globe... there're still probably more people who want 'to believe' than people who want to do science .

Personally, I don't think that meaningful ET-Human contact scenario can happen via through new age prophets .

As a meditation&philosophy teacher I was perhaps, very close to where I could have been teaching people on what I learned through my ET experience and it's been tried ( not as teaching though - more as sharing )
    and it was also the point where I had to choose .. and was forced to give up on teaching altogether - in my own command - to avoid confusion.

Another problem is ... despite the illusion of safety ... most people , potential readers of this and many other sites similar are not believers, they're more curious ..
    and next, there is whole new generation of potential soul seekers ready to believe you, or you , or Corey ,
    and very few people wanting to do the science .

I can think of Bob though . Bob differs

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

21g (1st August 2015), Elainie (31st July 2015), Lost N Found (1st August 2015), Mike (1st August 2015), Rha S ananda (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015)

24. Link to Post #373
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,362 times in 4,613 posts

Quote What we mostly miss in true sense of word is our own ignorance , none of the above people made much progress in noticing what's been missing ,

advanced scientific investigation to any of those genuine cases that occurred over decades . I've heard many details from those like 'Camelot Project Witnesses' but with one or two exceptions,
    none that would explain the science ( of any advanced & ET data ) .
    And ... to avoid perpetual running to confusion from some more involved individuals , even potentially here : when I speak of 'Camelot Project Witnesses' it automatically includes me ( unless you've noticed ).

At the same time ... it's entirely a curiosity to me , and I suppose that 'curiosity that killed the cat' is my only enemy here ,
    why I've been 'avoided' and kept on sideline so meticulously from the beginning - with no preceding cause - while many others ( vis Corey ) were being instantly raised to 'whistleblower status' and befriended , one by one by originators of this and other media projects .

My flippant remarks can always be blamed . Anything ( about anyone ) , smaller and more singular it is , is a good reason for laughter .

But ... from my life long experience - distant observation of people who aren't all 'quite like me' I 've unfortunately encountered hidden xenophobia is still very much behind what many , if not most people do or are willing to do for real.

Realise this , ET looking from Space, coming from millions of miles away sees signs of disjointed civilisations on a planet . They do not see your human borders,
    your political games and national interest are as foreign to them as would be to you,
    political opinion of your gut microbe on one another .

Down here however, people tend to be the best product of their times and circumstances . They enjoy playing 'the game' . It's all they have had for long enough after all .

Most people running the show were groomed long ago to be someones friend and someones enemy . Many were born to countries or societies who considered themselves to be fairly 'pure blooded' or even 'sober minded' by virtue of their birth.

Quite like the rest world also their history books contained what their contemporaries approved as true and real, and not only history books .

For everything that 'cannot be explained' there is a reason.

Reason in peoples mind they won't get over till the 'fat lady sings'

It's a great pity though ( without wishing to sound emotional at all ) that the project discriminates truth based on some old ( and in my case, very out of date ) political or national conspiracy theories .
    It's a bad world I know . It's equally bad for every kid who would come clean to share with trust to presumed friends and found him/herself being 'hidden enemy' in someones camp ,
    full of wars of anti-truth with half-truths and possible spy games . It's a pity that these people involved can't be all who they probably meant to be ,
    great friends to mankind and all living beings equally .

It's not the end of the world though . And everyone is 'entitled to their own opinions, and convictions' and those who enjoy being played easily will be played .

It's not real fun knowing what the other suspects, expects or even hopes for ...

but unfortunately I'm not payed for creating this much fun to please someones sarcastic dreams and to hurt myself for doing that .

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

21g (1st August 2015), Aspen (1st August 2015), Debra (1st August 2015), Gardener (1st August 2015), Rha S ananda (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015)

26. Link to Post #374
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

Sierra posted a broken link, and RunningDeer and lizfrench responded, discussing it.

I just deleted those three posts, which had been the last three posts immediately above ... nevermind .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), MalteseKnight (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), Sierra (2nd August 2015)

28. Link to Post #375
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,563 times in 5,713 posts

-------
    Bill Ryan says: Corey, you dishonor true, honest, humble heroes like my friend Jon. You're part of a psy-op. You're a self-obsessed, narcissistic sociopath. And you're being used. The only two people who can't see this are yourself, David Wilcock, and the entourage who are milking this financially for all they can…. Etc.
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Mike says: … but wouldn't it just be easier to unload it all in 1 epic post and rid yourself of the burden of ever having to explain any of it again? Ya know, get it all out in the public arena….

....I am very much interested in all angles of this story...I hope you'd consider sharing it all right here. If not, would you kindly pm me?
    Message to Bill Ryan:

Hi Bill, I agree with Mike when he says: “I hope you'd consider sharing it all right here. If not, would you kindly pm me?”

Bill, you have made strong accusations against Corey, but I haven’t seen the solid proof to back them up.

In case I am missing it, please, could somebody tell me where specifically (post numbers) in this forum (or anywhere else) is the solid proof about Corey being a fraud (or a liar, or a psy-ops, etc.)?

In case that solid proof is not published in this forum (or anywhere else), Bill, please, could you publish it so that we all can see it… or at least, pm it to me?

Thanks.

I'd like to - with all due respect qbeac, and in light of Jake's reaction to it - sort of separate myself from this post a little. Maybe I'm overreacting, but it seems my quote was used misleadingly..

Just to be clear: i was never looking for Bill to provide further "proof" against Corey or anything like that. I've seen enough. My reasons for asking for further info were hardly profound....the truth of the matter is that I was just being nosey! A couple people I respect here pm'd me and gave me a few reasons why a public evisceration might not be a great idea..and I certainly see the reasoning there.

It's easy for me to forget what a serious game this is at times. People are harmed and killed. Sitting here, safely in my house..I have to remind myself of that fact from time to time. Shadowself, your posts here have moved me. Lots of love to you!
    Last edited by Mike; 1st August 2015 at 06:33.

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

21g (1st August 2015), Aspen (1st August 2015), Becky (1st August 2015), bruno dante (1st August 2015), Curt (1st August 2015), Debra (1st August 2015), Dennis Leahy (2nd August 2015), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2016), Jake (1st August 2015), Muzz (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), Sierra (2nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2015), Ultima Thule (1st August 2015)

30. Link to Post #376
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater. Some of David Wilcock's past works on a scientific bent do have validity.

Are we dealing with the real David Wilcock? At the risk of appearing off topic, take look

MK

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Holly Lindin (22nd January 2016)

32. Link to Post #377
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by MalteseKnight (here)
    Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater. Some of David Wilcock's past works on a scientific bent do have validity.
    Hopefully no one said otherwise .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Jake (1st August 2015), MalteseKnight (1st August 2015), Sophocles (1st August 2015)

34. Link to Post #378
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Just thought I would mention to Qbeac that Alfred Webre is far from neutral towards Corey Goode. I follow his facebook site and as recently as the last week he has come out publically exposing the Blue Avian meme, calling it a psy-ops.

He recently posted about some of the emails and behind the scenes type of behaviour that occurred with James Corey. July 27 he posted"

IRONY OF THE DAY!!!!! It was James Corey [Corey Goode] himself who last week first raised my suspicions that something was amiss in his operation. I was on an email thread with Corey Goode and an email contact in Tel Aviv Israel and Kerry Cassidy and one or two other radio hosts were on the email thread.

A few days before the email exchange with Corey here I invited him for an interview, my Israeli contact forwarded me a link to the Article by Shane stating that the Blue Avians was a mind control meme as being propagated by Corey. My Israeli friend then forwarded me Corey's response to my Israeli friend in which Corey states negative things about Shane. After I met Bradley, I later forwarded Corey's negative appraisal to Bradley Loves, who showed it to Shane and both told me that Corey had fabricated false facts about Shane's life in this message in the format of a disinformation operative.

Corey and my Israeli friend were emailing back and forth very rapidly. So I decided right there and then to ask Corey for an ExopoliticsTV interview.. My request was formal accompanied with all media credentials. Corey's response was silence and to quickly exit the email thread. In my 40+ years of journalistic experience, including with major media, I have know this to be coverup flight behavior. The next day, synchronistically I was contacted by a blogger who put me in touch with Bradley Loves and Shane and within 48 hours we had broken the story of the Blue Avian Illuminati mind control meme here on Facebook. In Light, Alfred"

Later that same day of July 27 on his facebook site Alfred Lebremount Webre posted:

" From an Exopolitical point of view, there are multiple intelligent Avian extraterrestrial races in our Universe, many of whom are probably blue. I myself was told that I am from an Avian planet which is why I am so observant. The point here is that it appears there is reasonable doubt that the Blue Avians that James Corey is enmeshed in are a genuine Exophenotype. Rather these "Blue Avians" seem to be an MKULTRA mind control meme by available evidence.
    , "BLUE AVIAN MEME & COMPETING ET FALSE FLAG EVENT TO GENUINE ET APPROACHES As I wrote, the Avian Exophenotype is quite genuine and documented. You can find it online in the literature as well as in my book on the OMNIVERSE. I am sure there are multiple races of intelligent Extraterrestrial Blue Avian civilizations. In fact, I was told that I am from an Avian planet and this accounts for my perceptive nature. I do believe there is reasonable doubt that the Blue Avians that James Corey is pushing are a genuine Exophenotype. Rather, I do believe they are a mind control meme, to be used as part of a competing false flag ET landing using advanced neural remote mass mind control holographic technology in competition with the genuine ET approaches from ethical upper dimensional ET races in the coming time period. That is the underlying game that is being played out here,James Corey, through propagation by key Gatekeepers such as Wilcock and Salla, amplified by GAIAM TV, is a great way to load the subconscious of the cultural creatives so that they too become victims of the holographic false flag ET event, manipulated by inner neural remote technology. Remember "Even the Elect shall be deceived" IMHO. Does this help you understand more clearly what I mean?" - Alfred W

I found it illuminating that many in the alternative community are publically saying that they are noticing the similar pattern of lies in emails from James Corey. Bradley Loves is also saying this now publically.https://bradleyloves.wordpress.com/2...ion-has-begun/ There does seem to be a pattern here . . . ..

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st August 2015), Callista (2nd August 2015), Gardener (1st August 2015), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2016), Innocent Warrior (1st August 2015), Jake (1st August 2015), Joe Akulis (3rd August 2015), MalteseKnight (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), seehas (1st August 2015), Sierra (2nd August 2015), Sophocles (1st August 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2015), ulli (1st August 2015)

36. Link to Post #379
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

MSG in potato crisps is an addictive poison, and people have been known to go nuts too. B B B B B B B B bird bird bird, blue birds the word.

Get rid of your TV sets, they are mind control devices. I haven't seen one for over ten years and even I still know it off by heart!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Aspen (1st August 2015), Elainie (1st August 2015), Jake (1st August 2015), Sierra (2nd August 2015)

38. Link to Post #380
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,432 times in 32,921 posts

-------

This comment was written on Bradley Love's blog a month ago, by our very own Avalon member Omniverse.

Could he or The Ruiner maybe say more here, to explain what "on the payroll" means? This is not cheap gossip... it's important for the community to know, if true and if this is not a misunderstanding or an accidental distortion.
    Theruiner is a friend of mine. He sent me a screenshot of a conversation between him and Mr. Goode where Corey said he was on the payroll and “it is what it is.” I’m sure theruiner would send you it if you emailed him.

39. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aspen (1st August 2015), bruno dante (1st August 2015), ceetee9 (1st August 2015), Curt (1st August 2015), Gardener (1st August 2015), Hervé (1st August 2015), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2016), Innocent Warrior (1st August 2015), Jake (1st August 2015), Jean-Marie (1st August 2015), MalteseKnight (1st August 2015), Marianne (1st August 2015), Richard S. (2nd August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), Sierra (2nd August 2015), Sophocles (1st August 2015), Stephanie (1st August 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2015), thunder24 (1st August 2015), Ultima Thule (1st August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 32 LastLast