+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 12 32 LastLast

Thread: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #21
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    His info (Corey) comes from data mining from other people and sources.
    And your sources for such an assertion ?

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by URIKORN (here)
    I am a new member in Avalon, so I was no part in the period when something bad
    happened between Bill and Corey, as I gather.
    I have practically no info about this falling apart.

As an outsider in this matter, I find it painful that this (Avalon) community
    ostracised Corey.
    To be honest, I feel that there is a herd mentality in the matter.
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.
    You have no info, and yet you feel 'there is a herd mentality' here. Maybe you should start by finding out a little more before making a judgment.

As one who was around at the time, let me tell you that there was no negative herd response to this former member, just the opposite in fact. But he is a former member whose behaviour towards the forum since his departure has hardly been the work of a man of peace. You might check some of that too to understand why he is no longer welcome here.
    Last edited by araucaria; 24th June 2015 at 09:08.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

airaspect (8th July 2015), Billy (25th June 2015), Carmody (24th June 2015), Jake (24th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (24th June 2015), RunningDeer (24th June 2015), Sierra (24th June 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), ulli (24th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

ostracised Corey.
    You have no info, and yet you feel 'there is a herd mentality' here. Maybe you should start by finding out a little more before making a judgment.

As one who was around at the time, let me tell you that there was no negative herd response to this former member, just the opposite in fact. But he is a former member whose behaviour towards the forum since his departure has hardly been the work of a man of peace. You might check some of that too to understand why he is no longer welcome here.
    Thank you for the response.
    I made no judgement.
    I said I have a feeling.
    These are two different things.

In principal: any group of people should check itself for signs of group mentality. Any. If it seeks to stay on the Path of truth.
    And this is a judgement.

In any case, the really important thing is the reality of his info.
    It is, potentially, of the highest value, if true, or mostly true.
    I think that none of us is in a position to make a reliable judgement in this matter.
    And his info makes sense in lots of ways.
    It is, to my mind, the duty of any current seekers of truth in the field of exopolitics
    to listen carefully to this man.
    And the investigation should be open, disregarding all previous grudges.
    He may be fraud.
    He may be self deluded.
    He may be under control.
    He may, also, be a genuine conduit of first class info.
    We do not know at this stage.
    The matter is too important.
    Last edited by URIKORN; 24th June 2015 at 20:16.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

ostracised Corey.

Thank you for the response.
    I made no judgement.
    I said I have a feeling.
    These are two different things.

In principal: any group of people should check itself for signs of group mentality. Any. If it seeks to stay on the Path of truth.
    And this is a judgement.

In any case, the really important thing is the reality of his info.
    It is, potentially, of the highest value, if true, or mostly true.
    I think that none of us is in a position to make a reliable judgement in this matter.
    And his info makes sense i lots of ways.
    It is, to my mind, the duty of any current seekers of truth in the field of exopolitics
    to listen carefully to this man.
    And the investigation should be open, disregarding all previous grudges.
    He may be fraud.
    He may be self deluded.
    He may be under control.
    He may, also, be a genuine conduit of first class info.
    We do not know at this stage.
    The matter is too important.
    You are playing with words: feeling or judgement, take your pick; either way, your comment was based on insufficient evidence, as you yourself admit. I repeat, there was no herd mentality at work in this particular case; on the contrary, Corey Goode had quite a following, and yet, on the basis of their greater knowledge, the team of moderators took the decision to close his account. There has been quite a herd querying this decision, and I see this is continuing even now. You are stirring the herd mentality even as you warn against it.

The reality of Corey Goode’s info on this forum is that, whether by accident or by design, it too fails to practise what it preaches.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2015), Carmody (24th June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), Jake (24th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (24th June 2015), RunningDeer (24th June 2015), Sierra (24th June 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), ulli (24th June 2015), Wind (24th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Nan's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a new member here. I have no special abilities, or experiences. I have for almost 10 yrs now known that there is a mass deception going on here on earth. I joined because I value the diverse opinions and unique experiences and abilities of those here in helping me to see more clearly.

That being said, after the last few weeks of reading threads concerning David Wilcock and also this Corey Goode, it has been extremely disheartening. I don't know that what Wilcock is presenting is the truth or if it is a hoax playing on the gullibility of people to keep a following. But this latest disclosure does read like a sci fi novel. Knowing what I do know to be the truth, or close to the truth, if this is a hoax, it seems almost criminal to me, and at the minimum, very sad.

The optimist in me says to reserve judgement, but my optimism is having a tough go with this one.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nan For This Post:

airaspect (8th July 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (1st August 2015), PathWalker (24th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (24th June 2015), Shannon (19th August 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm no great fan of DW but I'd wager that he's not a liar - he may have a rather exaggerated view of himself but what he says I'm sure is what he believes to be true. He has integrity. Whether the info he's given is true is another matter. The Ruiner says Corey's a liar, at least I think that's what he says but he is also one of DWs sources it seems so one doesn't know quite what to believe. In my heart I don't buy it, though that is just a hunch - but I'd like to so I still find this interesting. If my better judgement is right and it's all BS well that will be interesting too in it's own way. Don't get disheartened because that (and confusion) is what disinfo is designed to do. Just don't invest too much in it if you see what I mean.

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Time will tell, I always got a good vibe in my communications with Corey, my level of real knowledge is that I am sitting in a chair, outside of that...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

bojancan (24th June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), Maia Gabrial (5th July 2015), NancyV (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), T Smith (6th July 2015), URIKORN (24th June 2015)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

When I read any of this 'promises promises promises' stuff, and the lack of delivery, I'm always reminded of the first words of the actual writing, in the Stephen King novel 'The Dark Half'.

David's books are great, they are very informative, the science reporting is fine, but the rest....
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (24th June 2015), Billy (25th June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), marique3652 (24th July 2015), mountain_jim (25th June 2015), Richard S. (24th June 2015), Rocky_Shorz (24th June 2015), RunningDeer (24th June 2015), RUSirius (24th June 2015), Sierra (24th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), ulli (24th June 2015), william r sanford72 (5th August 2015), Wind (24th June 2015)

14. Link to Post #29
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Personqally my focus, interest and measure of trust is in Corey Goode.
    For whatever reason I feel that I respect him. And like him. It does not happen to me very often.

David Wilcock is a man to his own. I respect his zeal, hard work, optimism, but he is not a direct experiencer.

As to Corey:
    Up to now I have a good feeling about/from him.
    If asked for my feeling I would say: he is a man of substance.
    That may also be the reason for the Blue Avians to approach him. One of a couple probably.
    Providing, of course, that the story is real and transparent.

Before I posted my offer for "reconsideration" I felt a wave of fear passing throhgh me: people would not like it.
    Where did this feeling come from ? Did something in me was reading well a current communal mood ?
    I decided not to let that fear to subdue me and say what I had to say.
    People should not be afraid to say their minds
    Last edited by URIKORN; 24th June 2015 at 14:08.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

For whatever reason I feel that I respect him. And like him. It does not happen to me very often.
    Fair enough, but then you seem to have come to the wrong forum, because he lost all respectability and likeability for the way he has been attacking Avalon.

Your wave of fear likely comes from the disconnect between your respect for that person and your membership among a group whose collective position differs from yours.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (24th June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), Rocky_Shorz (24th June 2015), RunningDeer (24th June 2015), Sierra (24th June 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), ulli (24th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I personally apply a ton of discernment to this type of stuff. Is it logical, feasible and comprehend-able.

Are there ruins on mars from our (much more technically advanced) ancestors? probably so and this sounds logical

Do we have a vehicle(s) capable of taking a human that far in space? Probably so and there's enough suppressed science to back this up

Are we in contact with alien beings? Maybe and who knows how many. This sounds reasonable

Do we have a huge trade commerce network with all these alien beings? I highly doubt it. Common sense tells me that if we can't figure out a better energy source than burning refined oil, we probably don't have the means to stop a much more technologically advanced being from taking whatever they want.

Mars - The atmosphere, gravity, etc. etc. is much different than earth ,so having multiple generations and millions of people living off world really bends logic. Think of all the food, water, waste control, etc. that would be necessary. This doesn't sound feasible without more effort than would be worth it.

We need to apply a ton of discernment to what this guy states. Until someone takes me up in an official space vehicle and drops me off at mars and I see it, I'm going to be a thomas about it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

sigma6 (6th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #32
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Fair enough, but then you seem to have come to the wrong forum, because he lost all respectability and likeability for the way he has been attacking Avalon.

Your wave of fear likely comes from the disconnect between your respect for that person and your membership among a group whose collective position differs from yours.

Do you hear what you say ?

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Yes, I do. I am a forum member because I share a number of values with many other members and with the moderation team. The day I stop doing so I shall be out of here. That's what I call personal integrity. Which bit of that do you disagree with?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Billy (25th June 2015), Carmody (24th June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), RunningDeer (24th June 2015), Sierra (24th June 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), ulli (24th June 2015)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

To me, all this is very good science fiction, until I see with my own eyes. I am up to this behavior of mine, not being able to truly trust anymore. However, I do know that lots of true information are mixed in, therefore I still read, with a grain of salt.

Now Unikorn, I have seen what was going on here on Avalon re: Corey, and read what was going on on the other forum.

The acidic comments and relentless destructiveness were rather from the other side.

I am still seeing a thread over there telling how bad we are here spreading gossips when I know very well what happened here, and in this case the "poor me victime I did nothing and will see nothing wrong with my own behavior" and this thread is supported by most over there.

Disgruntled Avalonians are filling the space over on the other forum. Which truly makes me sad, because I did appreciate many of them for their wits and intelligence (such as lord sidious or modwiz for example).

Same with Corey, while on the other forum he referred to one of my post, a post that was actually without depth, using it to criticize this forum here, as if we were all twits. When Corey was here I never stopped thanking him and appreciating his input, but he still hit with anything Under his hand, here being my post.

Same story over and over again, throughout whistleblowers, the mentality us vs them, the mentality of the strongest fighting, doesn't it look pretty much cabalistic?

This behavior of his is just not at par with being chosen to represent us, humanity. How can I then believe in what he brings in?

That being said, you are welcome here too, Unikorn.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (24th June 2015), mab777 (29th June 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), Pam (24th June 2015), PathWalker (24th June 2015), RunningDeer (24th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), sijohn (25th June 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), ulli (24th June 2015), URIKORN (24th June 2015)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

In the context of araucaria's earlier explanations and invitations to investigate the background
    this comment above make me wonder about your motives for appearing here at Avalon.
    Not every consensus agreement is a sign of herd mentality.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (24th June 2015), Billy (25th June 2015), Carmody (24th June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), RunningDeer (24th June 2015), Sierra (24th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015)

26. Link to Post #36
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I will repeat something I said before, which is worth repeating:

Any group of people, in our current earth vibration, easily falls, in various degrees, into group mentality, into a tribe.
    This goes for Avalon as well as Tot, as well as any group, unless there are sufficient quantity of free-spirit people,
    who put Truth, whatever it is, before their lower impulses and "needs".
    IF "Avalon" cannot agree and feel this trap and danger then it is less then many of its members view themselves to be.
    I came here as a free thinker, an individual, and I intend to stay that way.
    This does not make me destructive to any really good cause.

If, for example, most members find Corey unworthy for various reasons, that is fine,
    legitimate and maybe even wise and experience based.
    But let them be tolerant to such a fool as me until i will sober up.
    Last edited by URIKORN; 24th June 2015 at 15:30.

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Fair, good point as long as the drunkard does not piss on the carpet, vomit on my sleeves and brake all the china around him while trying to walk straight and sober up.

Any group of people, in our current earth vibration, easily falls, in various degrees, into group mentality, into a tribe.
    This goes for Avalon as well as Tot, as well as any group, unless there are sufficient quantity of free-spirit people,
    IF "Avalon" cannot agree and feel this trap and danger then it is less then many of its members view themselves to be.

If, for example, most members find Corey unworthy for various reasons, that is fine,

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (24th June 2015), ulli (24th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I definitely understand where Urikorn is coming from. He maybe has not been "once bitten" with regard to material like this, as many of us have been.

I once believed that we were all going to instantly zap into our ascended light bodies in January of 2014. Then when we never did, I kinda stopped taking the source of THAT info very seriously.

Wasn't it the spring of 2013 when the US military was supposed to round up all the evil human crooks on the planet in one fell swoop and put them all on public trial? Once that never happened, I stopped taking THAT source very seriously.

In the case of this material from Corey, it's very similar, in that time is going to be the big truth detector again. Two years from now, Urikorn may be a card carrying member of our "herd." :-)

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

airaspect (8th July 2015), Alan (25th June 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (1st August 2015), Elainie (24th June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), mab777 (29th June 2015), PathWalker (24th June 2015), RUSirius (24th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), ulli (24th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #39
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Fair, good point as long as the drunkard does not piss on the carpet, vomit on my sleeves and brake all the china around him while trying to walk straight and sober up.

Is that what I am doing ?

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Is that what I am doing ?
    No, you are not up to now

But yes, I have seen some doing it prior here, and elsewhere.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

RUSirius (24th June 2015), URIKORN (24th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 12 32 LastLast