+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 3 13 32 LastLast

Thread: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    I definitely understand where Urikorn is coming from. He maybe has not been "once bitten" with regard to material like this, as many of us have been.

I once believed that we were all going to instantly zap into our ascended light bodies in January of 2014. Then when we never did, I kinda stopped taking the source of THAT info very seriously.

Wasn't it the spring of 2013 when the US military was supposed to round up all the evil human crooks on the planet in one fell swoop and put them all on public trial? Once that never happened, I stopped taking THAT source very seriously.

In the case of this material from Corey, it's very similar, in that time is going to be the big truth detector again. Two years from now, Urikorn may be a card carrying member of our "herd." :-)
    If he does his homework, lol.

<trotting off to board a vessel of the Ashtar Command>

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Aspen (24th June 2015), Billy (25th June 2015), craig mitchell (25th June 2015), Elainie (24th June 2015), Flash (24th June 2015), Jake (24th June 2015), Jean-Marie (24th June 2015), Joe Akulis (24th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), ulli (24th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    I definitely understand where Urikorn is coming from. He maybe has not been "once bitten" with regard to material like this, as many of us have been.

I once believed that we were all going to instantly zap into our ascended light bodies in January of 2014. Then when we never did, I kinda stopped taking the source of THAT info very seriously.

Wasn't it the spring of 2013 when the US military was supposed to round up all the evil human crooks on the planet in one fell swoop and put them all on public trial? Once that never happened, I stopped taking THAT source very seriously.

In the case of this material from Corey, it's very similar, in that time is going to be the big truth detector again. Two years from now, Urikorn may be a card carrying member of our "herd." :-)

I get your point and I am grateful for your attempt to understand me in a kind manner.
    But you read me wrong.
    I am much tougher and less self deluded than, by inference, you take me to be.
    I DO NOT ALLOW MYSELF TO BE CARRIED AWAY FROM MY CORE AND I DEVELOPPED THE ABILITY TO STICK TO IT.
    From a relatively strong and stable inner core i view / feel / assess / take my time Corey's merchandise.
    My psychological balance is not dependent upon any specific event happening at any specific time.
    For 42 years I tread, alone, a spiritual path, aiming for enlightment, whatever happens around me.
    It is fine by me to tread another 50 or 10000 years in the direction of inner salvation, whatever the planet's condition is.
    I told myself, from the start, that if I will really succeed to save myself I will be able to really help others.

That said, I find it fascinating that there is a real chance for global groath, and I follow the prospects with enthusiasm

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

The parts of the story that I believe could possibly be true are :
    1. There are colonies on Mars and possibly other parts of the solar system

2. That they are being run as a conglomerate or business corporation, not a democracy

3. That people living on these colonies may have been told that it is no longer safe to live on Earth

4. That a colony on Mars was originally part of a safety plan in case of nuclear annihilation of humans on earth

5. That the trillions of dollars of debt in the US and other parts of the western world are due to the fact that money has been siphoned off into Secret Space Programs for decades.

The parts that I don't believe are:

1. That these colonies are self sufficient or profitable (they are probably still dependent on earth)

2. That the sphere beings exists and are benevolent and here to help us (I think it is much more likely that Corey, or whatever his real name is, is being used to fabricate a story of saviour beings much like the return of Christ to Earth that is supposed to usher in a 1000 year reign of Peace. It is probably a transformation or "upgrade" of the original plan by secret governments all along, such as Armageddon, project blue beam, fake alien invasion etc.. To my mind it is much more likely that there is a space war going on and that the "Sphere Alliance" are simply a group of military who have superior technology and are forcing Mars to relinquish control over the humans on that planet and are dismantling the cabal on earth that is connected to the petro dollar. Maybe much like billionaires of the past put their money into Switzerland for safe keeping, modern day billionaires put their money into investments in space for safe keeping. Keeping it safe from possible earth destruction by war or natural causes such a solar flares, earthquakes, pole shifts, asteroids etc.

I think that it is entirely possible that Micheal Salla, David Wilcock and Corey Goode (or whatever his real name is) and people like Benjamin Fulford are being used whether knowingly or not by the BRICS, and those allied with them, to bring in a different kind of New World Order. Maybe our own slavery will change a bit, get an upgrade, but it is still likely to be a system of control. It may even have a new world religion. That might explain why the Pope is seeming to be kinder these days (even though he is known to have been involved with the human trafficking business while he was in South America). Maybe the SPhere Alliance and Blue aliens are a recasting of the Project Blue Beam holographic mind control program that was supposed to bring in the new Christ, cause a rapture etc. Beware of the "Savior" programming.
    Last edited by Aspen; 24th June 2015 at 19:13.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Camilo (24th June 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (1st August 2015), Jhonie (12th July 2015), mountain_jim (25th June 2015), NancyV (25th June 2015), onawah (27th June 2015), PathWalker (25th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (24th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Zionbrion (25th June 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I like reading the public comments on DW's blog.
    Here is a real nugget:
    Quote so here is the summary:

-some dude named corey gets beamed off planet by orbs to scope out mars
    -cory is in touch with a group of bird aliens
    -Cory is not not only the hero of planet earth because the birds ET's are speaking to him, but he will be the savior of the entire solar system by awakening the off planet slaves because they heard he is from texas and that knowledge will possibly lead to a giant slave revolt because now the slaves know that earth really isn't destroyed after all and they've been tricked...Reall y????????????

if i turn out to be wrong, i will be the 1st to admit in and apologize. but this is too much for even a weirdo like myself to beleive.

regardless, i was highly entertained!!!!

Your buddy,
    Stan Frizzzzzzlefryyyyyyyy!
    This is clearly another lighter perspective.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

airaspect (8th July 2015), Camilo (24th June 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), onawah (27th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (24th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Swanette (1st July 2015), URIKORN (24th June 2015), Zampano (25th June 2015), Zionbrion (25th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    I like reading the public comments on DW's blog.
    Here is a real nugget:
    Quote so here is the summary:

-some dude named corey gets beamed off planet by orbs to scope out mars
    -cory is in touch with a group of bird aliens
    -Cory is not not only the hero of planet earth because the birds ET's are speaking to him, but he will be the savior of the entire solar system by awakening the off planet slaves because they heard he is from texas and that knowledge will possibly lead to a giant slave revolt because now the slaves know that earth really isn't destroyed after all and they've been tricked...Reall y????????????

if i turn out to be wrong, i will be the 1st to admit in and apologize. but this is too much for even a weirdo like myself to beleive.

regardless, i was highly entertained!!!!

Your buddy,
    Stan Frizzzzzzlefryyyyyyyy!
    This is clearly another lighter perspective.

But, to be accurate to the facts, Corey, to my mind, does not present himself as any savior.
    He is but one piece, one element, amongs many other men and women and off world forces.
    It is we, some of the readers, that put him in such a presumptious position, and then attack or mock him.
    Other than that I accept the light spirit. It is part of our balancing mechanism
    Last edited by URIKORN; 24th June 2015 at 19:19.

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 22nd October 2015 at 01:34.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (1st July 2015), PathWalker (25th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (24th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

The potential for "direct effect" reality/mind control could be in play here via "Corey's Adventure/s", David Wilcock, Ben Fulford ext., generally speaking, most of us know there is potential for that and it has certainly been the buzz around the community, we've seen this sort of stuff before. However, I remain open for the potential of a positive surprise, most of us don't know what tomorrow can bring. I do my best to remain neutral with information that I cant directly corroborate while keeping my eyes open in attempt to not be fooled. Probably like most of you here.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Aspen (30th June 2015), Camilo (25th June 2015), Flash (25th June 2015), Joe Akulis (24th June 2015), kemo (25th June 2015), NancyV (25th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Swanette (1st July 2015), thunder24 (25th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 26th June 2015 at 13:02.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

Camilo (25th June 2015), Elainie (24th June 2015), Flash (25th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

As I was reading the summary of this information on the Exopolitics.org site, the thought came to me of District 13 from the Hunger Games trilogy. Supposedly, this district was free, and yet the citizens there were under tight leadership, too. The conditions in that district looked rather similar to what was found in the Mars colony. The main differences are that District 13 did not have an overtly corporate leadership, nor did they seem to have external trade arrangements. District 13 may have escaped some forms of tyranny, but it still had some dystopic characteristics. And, for that matter, life outside The Matrix wasn't exactly paradisiacal, either.

I've seen warnings that whatever happens, we must be careful not to bargain away our sovereignty. Up until now, people have done so to get loans from bankers. In some countries, debts can be inherited as well as the assets, and the offspring of debtors have found themselves enslaved to the bankers due to some petty debt incurred by an ancestor generations prior. Those saying that the ETs are coming talk about the "shock and awe" that the disclosures will create. I suppose part of the task of those of us willing to contemplate that such a thing actually is coming will be to keep the populous from panicking and accepting a deal that does not serve them.

Supposedly, in times past when ETs have come to this earth, humans gave them the rank of god with absolute authority over them. The mindset of the population of this planet is such now that we will probably see the ETs in a much different way this time, but the risk still exists that they will be so overwhelmed by the technological capabilities that they will bend the knee in fear.

I suppose what needs to be done is to determine what asset we might have that might help us maintain our sovereignty in the face of being out-teched. It has to be somehow related to the power of thought to create, a power that has been dumbed down in modern society in order that the elite could maintain the upper hand.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roxann For This Post:

Aspen (30th June 2015), Camilo (25th June 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (1st August 2015), Flash (25th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), ulli (24th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

all of us only need to answer 1 question on whether it is worth following Corey,

Is it possible?

all of us believe, the answer is yes

without expanding imaginations, that sends the mind exploring for more, we would not get any further on truths...

I've had a Blue skinned alien hanging around for 3 years now, so for me, I am looking and listening to what he is sharing.

If I have a dream where I OTB to Mars and see facilities packed with people, I will have a chance to confirm what I have learned from other's stories.

the moon never spins to show us what is behind it...

is it really an alien observatory of humans, they've been watching and manipulating since the beginning.

2.5 billion years ago a reactor was made for power that is far advanced of anything man currently knows...

what civilizations have come before, what races has walked the face of this planet?

are some living inside?

are others surrounding us, our cats and dogs... what planet did they arrive from?

Lemurs? our true ancestors, not the ape, who knew...

nope I'll just keep reading along to see if it sparks a trip that confirms everything he is sharing... or not...

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Corey stated that on the 20th June Mars was on the other side of the sun. Untrue. It was directly in front of the sun. It takes two years for Mars to orbit the sun. Actually Sun was 28 degrees Gemini and Mars was 27 degrees Gemini. This means if you were looking at the Sun Mars would be two Sun diameters to the right of the sun so you wouldn't see it. It will be a year until Mars is behind the sun. So Corey's story is not all truthful. Ask Ulli she will agree with me.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Aspen (30th June 2015), Elainie (25th June 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), mab777 (29th June 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), ulli (25th June 2015)

20. Link to Post #52
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Corey stated that on the 20th June Mars was on the other side of the sun. Untrue. It was directly in front of the sun. It takes two years for Mars to orbit the sun. Actually Sun was 28 degrees Gemini and Mars was 27 degrees Gemini. This means if you were looking at the Sun Mars would be two Sun diameters to the right of the sun so you wouldn't see it. It will be a year until Mars is behind the sun. So Corey's story is not all truthful. Ask Ulli she will agree with me.

Stan

Corey's exact words:

Quote We were informed that this trip would take close to half an hour because Mars was just on the other side of the sun so it added time to the trip for a reason that was not explained

He often says the the ICC hosts tried to manipulate, to control the time table. He
    does not offer this "fact" as his

see:

Joint SSP, Sphere Alliance & ICC Leadership Conference & Tour of Mars Colony on 6.20.2015

by Corey/GoodETxSG
    22 Jun 2015 : 10:24

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...y-on-6-20.html

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

i would put forth this suggestion:-

there is a way to substantiate these new material that Corey has put forth. If he is willing to disclose the location of these trading ports, building dock location on the colonies, then it would be possible for remote viewers to verify.
    If he is not willing, then I/we reserve the right not to believe his material.

As i once read on redefininggod.com by Ken, he said this 'Ken’s First Rule for Not Being a Sucker: When a “former” insider comes forth to offer you information and interpretation, don’t discount the likelihood that the former insider is a current insider tasked with misleading you." ( link http://redefininggod.com/2015/05/glo...gy-for-greece/ )

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Aspen (30th June 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), Maia Gabrial (5th July 2015), PathWalker (25th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

It is important to distract those who seek new worlds, as those are the people who seed change.

Removing the point of impact creates a non impact. A 'no-change'.

If we sit on our arses and read the esoteric newspaper, we don't have to risk ourselves, do we? We can fiddle with our touchy-feelie bits and get all emotional but don't have to do anything directly.

The monkey/primate always seeks to sit inside the perimeter of the herd and uses the life and death of the outer edges of the herd as an alarm system, to tell it when to move from the dangers, and to move to ward the better food source. No monkey/primate sleeps on the edge of the pack, they always sleep when in the center, where the more powerful 'leaders'/dominant ones gather. Where comfort exists within the numbers, where attention can be relaxed from vigilance..into touchy-feelie bits.

I fail to see the difference between what people seek out on these forums, and what the primate on the savannah does. No difference whatsoever.

If you can see that, then you can see how you are manipulated. The monkey is still, to this day....very much in charge of the core of the human's perception and act.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th June 2015 at 10:22.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

alh02 (25th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), Baby Steps (25th June 2015), hohoemi (25th June 2015), Maia Gabrial (5th July 2015), Nan (26th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (25th June 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), thunder24 (25th June 2015), ulli (25th June 2015), Wind (26th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Stan
    Take a look here and you will see that Mars is currently on the opposite side of the sun with respect to the Earth.

http://www.theplanetstoday.com/
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

aranuk (25th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), bojancan (26th June 2015), JRS (25th June 2015), marique3652 (24th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), ulli (25th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Also: https://in-the-sky.org/news.php?id=20150614_13_100

At closest approach, Mars and the Sun will appear at a separation of only 0°37', making Mars totally unobservable for several weeks while it is lost in the Sun's glare.

At around the same time, Mars will also be at its most distant from the Earth – receding to a distance of 2.57 AU – since the two planets will lie on opposite sides of the solar system.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

aranuk (25th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (25th June 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), TraineeHuman (1st July 2015), ulli (25th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Alan (here)

Stan
    Take a look here and you will see that Mars is currently on the opposite side of the sun with respect to the Earth.

http://www.theplanetstoday.com/
    that is a very nice astrology site. The geometric lines really help people get an understanding of what is going on..

In that image on their opening page, imagine all the planets sitting, or floating on a flat plane of water.

Then imagine each of them bouncing up and down, vibrating. This includes the sun and earth, all vibrating.

Imagine the concentric circles that emerge from them in the form of ripples.

Imagine how the ripples combine.

See how the ripples combine from the viewpoint of being on and at the earth.

A geometric mean is created at the earth condition/position...and we measure or align the given results with that geometric grid.

That's astrology.

There is a secondary wave that creates some of the primary ripple conditions. And that is the galactic wave. This is the vibratory constant in the backdrop of all of the vibrating planet conditions... that creates the 12 signs.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th June 2015 at 11:39.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

annacherie (29th June 2015), aranuk (25th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), Flash (25th June 2015), Joe Akulis (25th June 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (25th June 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), ulli (25th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

From where we are on earth both the sun and Mars have just entered the sign of Cancer,
    and last week were still both at the end of Gemini.
    Mars was further away than the sun,
    which means that Mars was on the other side of the sun.

In astrology there are two ways of looking at the solar system, one is called geocentric,
    and the other is heliocentric. In the heliocentric system (the sun is at the centre) Mars and earth would have been at opposite sides of the sun.
    I think where Aranuk slipped up here is that he was coming from the geocentric approach, and thus Mars could not have been in Sagittarius, IE the opposite side to the sun.
    For a moment there I also saw it like he did.
    But really, there is no contradiction.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

annacherie (29th June 2015), aranuk (25th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (25th June 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    all of us only need to answer 1 question on whether it is worth following Corey,

Is it possible?

all of us believe, the answer is yes

without expanding imaginations, that sends the mind exploring for more, we would not get any further on truths...

I've had a Blue skinned alien hanging around for 3 years now, so for me, I am looking and listening to what he is sharing.

If I have a dream where I OTB to Mars and see facilities packed with people, I will have a chance to confirm what I have learned from other's stories.

the moon never spins to show us what is behind it...

is it really an alien observatory of humans, they've been watching and manipulating since the beginning.

2.5 billion years ago a reactor was made for power that is far advanced of anything man currently knows...

what civilizations have come before, what races has walked the face of this planet?

are some living inside?

are others surrounding us, our cats and dogs... what planet did they arrive from?

Lemurs? our true ancestors, not the ape, who knew...

nope I'll just keep reading along to see if it sparks a trip that confirms everything he is sharing... or not...
    This is pretty much the line I have been following as well.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

JRS (25th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), T Smith (6th July 2015), URIKORN (25th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    From where we are on earth both the sun and Mars have just entered the sign of Cancer,
    and last week were still both at the end of Gemini.
    Mars was further away than the sun,
    which means that Mars was on the other side of the sun.

In astrology there are two ways of looking at the solar system, one is called geocentric,
    and the other is heliocentric. In the heliocentric system (the sun is at the centre) Mars and earth would have been at opposite sides of the sun.
    I think where Aranuk slipped up here is that he was coming from the geocentric approach, and thus Mars could not have been in Sagittarius, IE the opposite side to the sun.
    For a moment there I also saw it like he did.
    But really, there is no contradiction.
    I apologize. My bad. I made the mistake of thinking because Mars and Sun in conjunction Mars would be nearer the Earth than the sun. I was very tired when I noticed it.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Alan (25th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (25th June 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), ulli (25th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 3 13 32 LastLast