Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    The elite want you dead.
    You and everyone you know.
    The truth is so overwhelmingly obvious to this fact that those who don't or won't acknowledge it excuse me, have their heads up their ass.
    I can accept folks becoming frustrated. I can also understand (and thus avoid judging such that I don't need to then forgive) being terribly frustrated...

But I have to ask you, DNA... that if your opinion (which appears to be definitive) is true, do you see anything that "we" (I am using "we" to imply the collective target of this elite... all of us that "the elite want dead")... is there anything "we" can do about it?

If so, please share your opinions about what those things may be.

Understanding our situation, as painful as it is.
    I force myself to endure exposure to this stuff so as I can make informed decisions.
    We need to wake our friends up, our family members our loved ones.
    Me personally, I've moved my family to a rural area and I would like to move my family further into a more rural situation.
    There are so many different subjects we could discuss but that is not important, what is important would be one realization and that is the realization of INTENT.
    There are so many levels and they all revolve around INTENT.
    There are poisons in the food and water and you will never realize the extent this is a danger to you unless you recognize the INTENT behind it.
    There are poisons being masked as immunizations, but unless you understand the INTENT behind what is going on you will never martial the necessary resources to resist, to step outside the programs, to refuse this attack on yourself and your children regardless of the social ridicule.
    I know three women under 20 who developed cervical cancer and had to have a histerectamy because they took the shots against the human papaloma virus.
    This isn't neglicagance, this isn't blind greed, this is a concerted attempt to attack the reproductive capability of the women of the world.
    Knowing these things can help you when and if they start a pandemic and want you to be immunized against it via Jane Burgemiester's information.
    So many different points of attack to discuss and the first and foremost way to defend yourself is to open yourself to one realization.
    The realization that the elite want to reduce the population of the world.
    They have the intent and want to kill you, and until you recognize this intent you will never be able to make informed choices that could possibly alter and or save your life.
    Edited out comment
    Last edited by AutumnW; 26th April 2017 at 20:59. Reason: Too bitchy.Sorry

2. Link to Post #622
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

DNA, sorry I was harsh here. What kind of hit a nerve was your stating you are removing your family to a remote location while indoctrinating them with these ideas. Even though most people, myself included, wouldn't disagree with some of your comclusions, I think it's damaging to kids to be brought up thinking anybody is out to kill them.

When it's an amorphous 'elite,' how is a kid supposed to deal with that?. They have to reject the body of belief for their own peace of mind. If they do that, they end up almost javing to reject you, if you closely identify with your beliefs. It's a terrible dilemma for a child.

Again, sorry. I have watched a lot of prepper episodes and been astonished at what people are willing to put young children through. Different if they are older.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Atlas (26th April 2017), Chester (26th April 2017)

4. Link to Post #623
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    DNA, sorry I was harsh here. What kind of hit a nerve was your stating you are removing your family to a remote location while indoctrinating them with these ideas. Even though most people, myself included, wouldn't disagree with some of your comclusions, I think it's damaging to kids to be brought up thinking anybody is out to kill them.

When it's an amorphous 'elite,' how is a kid supposed to deal with that?. They have to reject the body of belief for their own peace of mind. If they do that, they end up almost javing to reject you, if you closely identify with your beliefs. It's a terrible dilemma for a child.

Again, sorry. I have watched a lot of prepper episodes and been astonished at what people are willing to put young children through. Different if they are older.
    You don't know what I'm teaching my kids so ease up on the assumptions.
    I used to be like you, and I would get pissed off when guys like me would show up and attack my pretty little ideas of how the world worked.
    So you keep your pretty little ideas about rainbows and unicorns pooping you out soft serve ice cream.
    When the proper synchronicities hit, hopefully you will be ready to receive the information.
    We are in a time and place where things are about to get real, so I hope your guardian angels can open your eyes, however that may be.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (26th April 2017), drneglector (29th April 2017), Valerie Villars (28th January 2018)

6. Link to Post #624
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

DNA,

Ironic that I could make the same statement. I used to be a lot like you. Then I found Valium. LOL. Kidding.

I spent a good decade preparing for an end that never came and tried to 'wake people up.' My reasoning made sense and all the signs were there, but it didn't happen. I just became way too immersed in 'knowledge' that was morbid and forgot about that whole other plane of existence -- a world where people are good and generous and spiritual help is just one small request away.

Yes, I assumed and could have assumed wrongly that you don't keep your beliefs to yourself. So then, let's just make it a general statement. If you think you are living in Hellworld, don't expose young children to those ideas. It's not good for them.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (26th April 2017), DNA (26th April 2017)

8. Link to Post #625
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

... please.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (27th April 2017), Davidallany (27th April 2017), DNA (26th April 2017)

10. Link to Post #626
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)

I would love to hear what others were observing that were red flags for their discernment. It would be an education for all of us.
    That's an important and intelligent question. It can be applied to every situation in which we find ourselves where we're presented with information that may be not be easy to evaluate.

The intelligence services use this well-tried system:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelli...on_reliability

That's a pretty useful thinking tool. It's objective (it has to be), and from an intelligence analysis point of view, is independent of irrelevant subjective factors such as whether a source is difficult to work with, or whether or not they're likeable as an individual.

In there, at the end, of course, there's a human evaluation which is at least subjective to a degree. To set the cat well among the pigeons, and to offer a few examples, I'd offer these personal assessments:

• Corey Goode: E4
    • David Wilcock: C3
    • Michael Salla: B3
    (and while on the subject of Mars and the Secret Space Program)
    • Andy Basiago: C4
    • Randy Cramer: E4
    • Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann): A2
    • Bill Deagle: A2
    • Jay Weidner: A2
    • Steven Greer: D2
    • Alfred Webre: D4
    (And finally, to set the bar — discuss )
    • Linda Moulton Howe: A1
    • Rich Dolan: A1
    • Richard Hoagland: B2
    • Bob Dean: A2
    • Kerry Cassidy: B2
    • Bill Ryan: A2

Re Linda/Rich/Richard/Bob/Kerry/myself, some of the disparity in rating is accounted for by the nature of the material those six are willing to consider/explore/discuss.
    A full list of people would be really interesting to see in another thread.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

DNA (27th April 2017), Sierra (29th April 2017), Valerie Villars (11th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #627
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Much as I admire Linda Moulton Howe, I don't know if I'd rate her recent work A1. I think she is honest but don't know if she is vetting her sources as thoroughly as she used to. I still consider her one of the greats though. Plus, she is just such a cool person.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

... please.
    Thanks. I needed that! I could have used one of these, too. LOL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017)

14. Link to Post #628
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not sure if I should post this here or in the 'other' Corey thread ...

Anyways some analysis by Terran Cognito: http://terrancognito.blogspot.com/20...oodedavid.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

TargeT (27th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #629
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)

It must also be understood that all these people, like Alex Jones for example, live off the plot and the Enemy. They live by themselves and beyond pure information, feeding the Enemy himself through the catastrophism they induce within their audience. Let me take the example of Alex Jones. He is today incapable of the slightest discernment, the main thing being to make sensational and to put everyone in the same basket. You have to be careful with everything that is said. I remind you that the web and alternative info is today almost entirely invested by the Enemy, even in perfect sincerity from the people who contribute to it. Unravel or determine the false of the truth, especially on the Internet, is not a simple thing.

You criticize but provide no counterpoint.
    Alex Jones covers a lot of territory but essentially he is 100% correct.
    The elite want you dead.
    You and everyone you know.
    The truth is so overwhelmingly obvious to this fact that those who don't or won't acknowledge it excuse me, have their heads up their ass.
    If it really is the case that "they" want all of "us" dead then surely they would have accomplished this long ago? How do you define "them" and "us". It's not that easy. It could not be literally all of us, otherwise who is left to maintain and run the earth's infrastructure - banks, electricity, shipping, agriculture, sewers, energy and so on.

There is no plan to reduce the population - in fact the opposite seems true in many parts of the world. Many with their undesirable habits do a good job of killing themselves.

People have far more power than they think they have. Many choose to play the part of victim and do not even accept they have free will, therefore they will always be ruled over, never prevail at anthing and get what they deserve according to universal laws

Update: oops just saw Bills request for keeping to topic. Sorry.
    Last edited by happyuk; 27th April 2017 at 18:43.

17. Link to Post #630
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

If it really is the case that "they" want all of "us" dead then surely they would have accomplished this long ago? How do you define "them" and "us". It's not that easy.
    Hi Happy
    To know the truth, to know it to the extent that it is no longer an arm chair observation and or a titalating possibility is thoroughly depressing. I think this is why Corey Goodes have so much success. For those of us who are even remotely down the rabbit hole Corey Goode offers an alternative to the future that we feel is upon us. But the fact of the matter is, that sh!t isn't real. Corey Goode offers a fantasy and nothing more. I could tell you the truth in a few lines, but it would just sound preposterous because you have to personally go through a series of revelations before the truth can be even remotely understood. I've tried to explain the truth to folks before through referencing my own experiences and revelations, but it seems personal revelations are just that, personal, and they hold no bearing and or relevance to those who have shared no similiar experiences. It seems we need the assistance of our Guardian Angels to guide us to information that synchronistically clicks and through the combined power of the information we are led to and the affect of the synchronisity we are able to over come the paradigm paralysis that has been instilled in each and everyone of us.

It could not be literally all of us, otherwise who is left to maintain and run the earth's infrastructure - banks, electricity, shipping, agriculture, sewers, energy and so on.
    They've said all along that they only need 500 million of us, and by my estimates that is fast becoming a mere 5% of the population. So that means they could do away with 95% of us.

There is no plan to reduce the population - in fact the opposite seems true in many parts of the world. Many with their undesirable habits do a good job of killing themselves.
    Kevin Trudea is spending ten years in prison for revealing a very small part of that plan in a book he wrote. There is the REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN as well. There is the George Guide Stones as well. The Story is told in the Denver Murals if you are capable of interpreating them. And Phil Schnieder tells their story in his public speaking engagements you can watch on youtube before he was killed.

People have far more power than they think they have. Many choose to play the part of victim and do not even accept they have free will, therefore they will always be ruled over, never prevail at anthing and get what they deserve according to universal laws
    Governments have always been the largest killer of their own people through out history. So historically speaking I see to reality in what you speak of.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

drneglector (29th April 2017), Valerie Villars (28th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst 1 22 32