+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 4 14 32 LastLast

Thread: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: The Corey Goode affair: various updates from David Wilcock

well remember, blue dude traveled with my seer to the moons' dark side and met with aliens, so far advanced from humans they considered my seer a stupid child. she graduated college at 16...

Corey as far as I know has never shared anything about aliens he is meeting, shielded and surrounded by humans...

these 3 enormous ships that attached creating an arc large enough to evacuate every human from earth, is unforgettable...

if that is the inner galactic airport the blue orbs brought him to, both from earth and Mars, why travel by ship?

why not just take the orb to Mars in the first place?

if the aliens on the moon use these orbs for transporting humans, maybe those are the escape pods they would use for planet evacuation.

8 billion blue orbs appear, scoop a human and disappear moments before a life ending event on the planet...

why did they just show up now...

is something heading our way, that our most sophisticated detection equipment can't detect?

are we being introduced to other humans from distant planets because soon we will be joining them?

how much if any does our government know?

2. Link to Post #62
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,891 times in 1,818 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

why did they just show up now...

is something heading our way, that our most sophisticated detection equipment can't detect?

are we being introduced to other humans from distant planets because soon we will be joining them?

how much if any does our government know?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy1I-eWF2N8 mayb
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

JRS (25th June 2015), Phoenix1304 (17th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,407 times in 5,423 posts

It's my opinion, just my opinion, that the Blue Avian scenario is a mind control implant.

I think this because Corey hounded Bill and Avalon for five straight months on other websites, because Bill disagreed on one point in his conversation ... I think it was about entities (?), and stormed off Avalon in a huff.

Five months of unreasonable daily harassment implies Corey was getting triggered daily, unable to calm down, not allowed to calm down.

Cui bono? Motive? Agenda? Who is being controlled here?

Meanwhile, we wait, as we wait for all the previous dispensers of such glad tidings of certain_rescue_is_imminent_but_no_we_must_do_it_ou rselves (Drake, Ashtar, Fulford, Red Dragons, White Dragons, Orange Dragons (no, I threw in the last one, and I'm not sure about white either.) etc. to reveal itself in the real world.

Why don't we just get on with it and do it ourselves.

Sure, I'll watch, but I don't buy it. Yet. How can I, the dichotomy between what Corey says, and how he behaves generates a rather large credibility gap.

But I'll watch...

Tune in same time next year lol.

Update:

Interesting. Seems I'm not the only one with this opinion. See Herbert's posts #1 and #3. Checking out the links now:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post972465
    Last edited by Sierra; 25th June 2015 at 19:14.

5. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

3(C)+me (25th June 2015), A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (1st August 2015), Elainie (25th June 2015), Harley (25th June 2015), Hervé (26th June 2015), Jean-Marie (25th June 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), Olaf (26th June 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), onawah (27th June 2015), peterpam (3rd July 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th June 2015), RunningDeer (25th June 2015), RUSirius (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), Swanette (1st July 2015), ulli (25th June 2015), Wind (26th June 2015)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,560 times in 487 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    It's my opinion, just my opinion, that the Blue Avian scenario is a mind control implant.

I think this because Corey hounded Bill and Avalon for five straight months on other websites, because Bill disagreed on one point in his conversation ... I think it was about entities (?), and stormed off Avalon in a huff.

Five months of unreasonable daily harassment implies Corey was getting triggered daily, unable to calm down, not allowed to calm down.

Cui bono? Motive? Agenda? Who is being controlled here?

Meanwhile, we wait, as we wait for all the previous dispensers of such glad tidings of certain_rescue_is_imminent_but_no_we_must_do_it_ou rselves (Drake, Ashtar, Fulford, Red Dragons, White Dragons, Orange Dragons (no, I threw in the last one, and I'm not sure about white either.) etc. to reveal itself in the real world.

Why don't we just get on with it and do it ourselves.

Sure, I'll watch, but I don't buy it. Yet. How can I, the dichotomy between what Corey says, and how he behaves generates a rather large credibility gap.

But I'll watch...

Tune in same time next year lol.

I don't believe it's even as high tech as mind control. I believe it's fabricated (some truth mixed in with a whole lot of elaboration) from data mining. I've seen various (from 3 plus people now) skype convos going back years with this Corey person...............as to the agenda well several hope it's some cash cow. That's my belief and I'm sticking with it.
    Last edited by Elainie; 25th June 2015 at 19:18.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th June 2015), marique3652 (24th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), RUSirius (25th June 2015), Shane (25th June 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), ulli (25th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Have you seen this, Sierra?

Quote BLUEBIRD
    Deliberate Creation of Multiple
    Personality by Psychiatrists

By Colin A. Ross MD

A 10-Page Summary

In this summary of Bluebird, Dr. Ross describes unethical experiments conducted by psychiatrists to create amnesia, new identities, hypnotic access codes, and new memories in the minds of experimental subjects. His research is based on 15,000 pages of documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. Dr. Ross is a past president of the International Society for the Study of Dissociation. Please help to spread the word.
    http://www.wanttoknow.info/bluebird10pg

This is a book that was published about 15 years ago, in the year 2000. Project BLUEBIRD?

There is a pretty lengthy article on that site, that goes into Operation Paperclip, the CIA, MK-ULTRA, inducing multiple personality disorder in people and all that of that kind of stuff.

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 507 posts

Regardless of opinions, its good to see people stepping lightly, I have not seen to many opinions (at least recently) passionately in favor of Coreys material regardless of its validity or not. I dont see it as having anything to do with Corey at all, just the "been there, done that" approach with sensitive material/topics. Maybe there is some truth, maybe he is a pawn, knowingly or not, I no longer understand the point of a disinformation campaign, whats the friggin point, I'm bored with it, best I see it must be amusing for select people to watch the tidal wave of responses and opinions and not much else. But its possible I dont see all that well either.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), Camilo (26th June 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), T Smith (6th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #67
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,374 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)

Quote BLUEBIRD

By Colin A. Ross MD

A 10-Page Summary

In this summary of Bluebird, Dr. Ross describes unethical experiments conducted by psychiatrists to create amnesia, new identities, hypnotic access codes, and new memories in the minds of experimental subjects. His research is based on 15,000 pages of documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. Dr. Ross is a past president of the International Society for the Study of Dissociation. Please help to spread the word.
    --------------------------------

That's right, correct, and exactamundo!
    Now you're gettin it!

Also learn about Project/Operation ARTICHOKE

Quote [...] was a CIA project that researched interrogation methods and arose from Project BLUEBIRD on August 20, 1951, run by the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence. A memorandum by Richard Helms to CIA director Allen Welsh Dulles indicated Artichoke became Project MKULTRA on April 13, 1953.

The project studied hypnosis, forced morphine addiction (and subsequent forced withdrawal), and the use of other chemicals including LSD, to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects.

ARTICHOKE was a mind control program that gathered information together with the intelligence divisions of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and FBI. In addition, the scope of the project was outlined in a memo dated January 1952 that stated, "Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self-preservation?"
    But be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater . . .

Disinformation:

Quote [...] is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

Unlike traditional propaganda techniques designed to engage emotional support, disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions. A common disinformation tactic is to mix some truth and observation with false conclusions and lies, or to reveal part of the truth while presenting it as the whole (a limited hangout).

Another technique of concealing facts, or censorship, is also used if the group can affect such control. When channels of information cannot be completely closed, they can be rendered useless by filling them with disinformation, effectively lowering their signal-to-noise ratio and discrediting the opposition by association with many easily disproved false claims.
    Many of you say that a lot of what's being written feels like Science Fiction:

Quote [...] Works of fiction that use scientific discoveries or advanced technology — either actual or imaginary — as part of their plot. Jules Verne and H. G. Wells were early writers of science fiction. More recent ones are Isaac Asimov and Ray Bradbury.
    Have any of you ever used a toaster before? The reality of the toaster was based on Science Fiction, as does literally every other piece of technology that we know of (and that which has yet to be revealed to us) today.

And then there is Fantasy:

Quote Something that is produced by the imagination : an idea about doing something that is far removed from normal reality.
    Sometimes there can be a thin line between Science-Fiction and Fantasy. But when the imagination begins to stretch into the level of extravagant and unrestrained, that's when your BS Meter should be pegging out. Of course not everyone's BS Meter is calibrated quite the same, but close enough that most should be able to come to similar (if not the same) conclusions.

Now after reading (and understanding) the above, which parts of the story being told feels the most likely to be true even though it's being wrapped within an overwhelming amount of Fantasy?

There are things that they really, really do not want you to know!

Last edited by Harley; 25th June 2015 at 23:31.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), avid (2nd July 2015), Hervé (25th June 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th June 2015), RUSirius (26th June 2015), Sierra (25th June 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), Swanette (1st July 2015), thunder24 (26th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,039 times in 15,475 posts

Well, here is what I think is at stake (posted on The Ruiner's thread):

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Comments... here is one with its answer that leads to the crux of the matter:

Quote AnonymousJune 24, 2015 at 8:46 PM
    Hello Ruiner,

This sounds like a threat,

"You've damn near voided your agreement with us by inspiring this fiasco so tread carefully."

Who are the runaways and what is meant by this statement?

Thanks also for clarifying if Cassandra was a "she", for some reason I had thought all the "parents" were male?

[...]

gracias
    edina

• The RuinerJune 24, 2015 at 9:05 PM
      The "runaways" are the intended audience of this blog. Called that because they left the orders and programs they were involved with.

Many of the Parents are/were female.

This writer thinks you've had a great response.

With respect,
    That, to me anyway, is the real reason behind Corey having been activated on Avalon and his ensuing attempts at wrecking Avalon as much as he could: Avalon was providing invaluable help to some of these runaways.

As I wrote somewhere else:

Quote What I wrote has to do with the purpose of Shane's blog:

Quote The Ruiner was created for a group of people I know outside the forums and Internet community. People I know who are in programs and projects or parts of the "family" who are victims of these mind control programs. I was asked to talk about this (by the group who is my intended audience) in a way that ensured safe delivery of my words - The Blog.
    Which I correlate to that idea I have that Corey, DW and, before them, the likes of Mark Phillips (<--- read) have been doing: collect the Milabs, MKultra, Supersoldiers, etc., for disinfo and damage control purposes... and which is what Corey was doing on Avalon. So, indeed, it is not about Corey, DW or Mark Phillips, it's about their operation of loose-cannon/Milabs herding.
    As for Mr. Green... Cassandra's nickname for "The Writer"... that's an indication of "the programmer"... as in being "Greenbaumed."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), Jean-Marie (26th June 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), onawah (27th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th June 2015), Sierra (26th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), Snoweagle (2nd September 2015), Sophocles (26th June 2015), thunder24 (26th June 2015), william r sanford72 (5th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,407 times in 5,423 posts

:
    Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Quote Posted by bsbray (here)

Quote BLUEBIRD

By Colin A. Ross MD

A 10-Page Summary

--------------------------------

That's right, correct, and exactamundo!
    Now you're gettin it!

Also learn about Project/Operation ARTICHOKE

:snip:

Now after reading (and understanding) the above, which parts of the story being told feels the most likely to be true even though it's being wrapped within an overwhelming amount of Fantasy?

There are things that they really, really do not want you to know!

Well...
    • Aliens are real
    • We have agreements (we being an assortment of black op govts) with aliens
    • Most aliens have a hands off attitude towards humans
    • The ones that don't are using humans as resources per black govt contracts
    • Blue Avian is pie in the sky so reality isn't
    • It really sucks to be an alien resource
    • Most aliens disapprove of how the elite treat this planet, flora, fauna, humans
    • There may be a hidden agenda we don't know about re destruction of Gaia
    • A subset of aliens in bed with the elite run this global trashing program
    • We are considered pretty retarded, easy to run programs on us, not advanced
    • Some say aliens are demons, angels, inter dimensional, I have no idea
    • I suspect there are as many competing groups of aliens as there are human
    • There is probably a federation of sorts somewhere
    • if we are soldiers out there, we're nasty, and we're winning (using us as mercs)
    • It is our sovereignty or a prime directive of sorts that keeps neutrals away
    • I think 900 civilizations is where the media beast to be fed has taken over truth

What they do not want us to know? That we are terrifyingly powerful, and the longer they dam the tide the worse the fallout is going to be, and meanwhile we live in a bombastic world designed to distract, not allow us quiet and solitude to clear, and bring our focus down to the lower chakras to generate sex, fear, and war porn?

I have no idea actually, but "they" are doing their damnedest to block us. From something.

Bsbray: No, I have not seen that, thank you, I will read it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes, Herve. I agree. The runaways were/are the agenda. That is what Blue Avain seems designed to do.

P.S. And it worries me, the merc scenario. What if humans are breaking galactic mores? Using planet busters? Will it blow back on the ignorant humans? I can't see us being a model of restraint some how...
    Last edited by Sierra; 26th June 2015 at 00:34.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th June 2015), Aspen (30th June 2015), Baby Steps (26th June 2015), Harley (26th June 2015), Hervé (26th June 2015), Jean-Marie (26th June 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), onawah (27th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th June 2015), RUSirius (26th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015), thunder24 (26th June 2015), william r sanford72 (5th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #70
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Be careful lest you become too careful

"The Old Woman and the Eagle" Hoopoe Books promo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bauVXPNVIE

Last edited by URIKORN; 26th June 2015 at 06:41.

18. Link to Post #71
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For a couple of years now i follow, in YOUTUBE, and now PDF too, conversations
    between "Captain Bill", an earthling, and Mythi, an alien from Andromeda.
    True or fiction, or an intended lie, the material is fascinating.

One of things that Mythi - he says he is an anthropologist in a fleet that aims to aid
    us in our period of transition - talks about is the multi leveled structure of the
    Universe according to his civilization.
    He says (in my words) that each stage/dimension has 10 levels.
    We, earthlings are in level 3, in the first dimension.

His civilization has individuals ranging from level 4 to 6, if memory serves.

When we all die (all individuals in all the 10 levels) we pass on into a place
    in which we all are assisted by those who are called the Blue Beings.

All 10 levels, according to Mythi's terminology belong to the same dimension.
    The Blue Beings exist in the next dimension.

Now, accordingly, it occured to me that the Blue AVIANS, exist in our
    dimension, in density (level) 7, 8 , 9 but still, in our dimension.
    Their blueness may have to do with their relative closeness to the Blue
    Beings of the next dimension.

01 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG9Y...qOeO7d5VI23f6n

for the PDF:

http://www.mythi.com.br/

For whatever reason I hardly found, in Avalon, interest in this material, which in
    many ways is very very down to earth, or, down to the stars

One of the tasks of the Blue Beings, according to Mythi, is to help direct souls
    that passed over back into their next reincarnation

Just a couple of minutes ago I noticed the last Mythi video (the previous one was a
    month ago):

134 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHKW20YFUA

I n t e r e s t i n g
    Last edited by URIKORN; 26th June 2015 at 06:46.

19. Link to Post #72
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I wrote:

I recall listening to Simon Parkes. If memory serves me right he, also, commented that China and Russia own technology that gives them an edge over the West.

correction on 26/06/2015
    A bit late maybe but here is a correction:
    I am almost sure that it was not Simon Parkes that spoke about the East
    technological advantage in war - it was Mythi in one of last 50 videos or so:

this is the last one:
    134 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHKW20YFUA
    Last edited by URIKORN; 26th June 2015 at 09:12.

20. Link to Post #73
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,188 times in 1,108 posts

Dr. Michael Salla has just posted news that the U.S. House of Representatives has taken a major step toward passing a bill that would provide legal protection for companies engaged in space mining and who employ slave labor. http://exopolitics.org/us-congress-t...pace-colonies/

This is deeply disturbing and lends important credence to Corey’s information. Congress is now moving to protect the off-world corporations by exempting them from international human rights courts. This is not a drill, friends. Not a fantasy. The PTB are working very hard now to defend themselves against an inevitable (we hope) disclosure and criminal tribunal.

From Dr. Salla:

“On June 15, the U.S. House of Representatives took a major step in passing a bill that provides legal protection to space mining by U.S. based corporations that establish off-world operations. While most members of the House’s “Science, Space and Technology Committee” that passed the bill may have done so with the impression that they would protect the rights of U.S. companies in future space mining missions, they instead have provided legal protection to corporations that have been secretly conducting such operations for decades. This is especially significant given recent claims that off-world space mining by U.S. affiliated corporations have used slave labor on Mars and elsewhere in our solar system.

The bill, “H.R.1508: Space Resource Exploration and Utilization Act of 2015,” was introduced and referred to the Science, Space and Technology Committee by a bipartisan group of eight members on March 19, 2015. On June 15, after an 18-15 vote two days earlier in favor of amending the bill, it was officially sent to the full House for a vote in an upcoming session. An identical bipartisan bill has been introduced into the Senate by Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Patty Murry (D-WA).”

<snip> [Description of the bill’s provisions…]

“The subsequent clause is even more alarming:

(3) promote the right of United States commercial entities to explore outer space and utilize space resources, in accordance with the existing international obligations of the United States, free from harmful interference…

What does “free from harmful interference” mean? In the case of a mining corporation imposing slave labor working conditions, this clause suggests that international organizations such as the International Criminal Court would not have the power to directly intervene. Basically, managers at prospective space mining operations would be protected under U.S. Federal Law from international organizations investigating them for using slave labor. "

More here: http://exopolitics.org/us-congress-t...pace-colonies/

Regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 26th June 2015 at 17:20.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Aspen (30th June 2015), avid (2nd July 2015), Harley (26th June 2015), Hervé (26th June 2015), JRS (3rd July 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), lilac (18th January 2016), Maia Gabrial (5th July 2015), PathWalker (28th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th June 2015), RUSirius (27th June 2015), Sierra (27th June 2015), URIKORN (26th June 2015), vmk22 (27th June 2015)

22. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    “The subsequent clause is even more alarming:

(3) promote the right of United States commercial entities to explore outer space and utilize space resources, in accordance with the existing international obligations of the United States, free from harmful interference…
    It mentions "in accordance with the existing international obligations of the United States."

I assume this would include the Geneva Convention and many other international laws which ensure basic human rights in any condition, even for prisoners of war or domestic prisoners.

Of course laws do not stop the US government from doing whatever they want. But there are already laws in place that would allow prosecution of corporations if they were involved in such a thing. It's just a matter of enforcing them, which is the key.

23. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,357 times in 1,921 posts

Alex Jones Total Emergency Alert: Elite Now Evacuating

https://youtu.be/pnGl8Nz0oLE (12 min. video)

Published on 06/20/2015

Alex makes an urgent message concerning the severity of the current global climate. Insider information pointed directly towards global financial meltdown and global war.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #76
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,188 times in 1,108 posts

Update: Dr. Michael Salla has just been removed from his long-standing position with Examiner.com. following his postings of 1) news regarding the bill before the U.S. Congress [cited above here] and 2) a previous post noting that the British Interplanetary Society was recently asked (by MI6?) to game a ‘hypothetical’ scenario of – guess what – rescuing a slave colony on Mars without destroying the manufacturing facilities.

Seems like ‘someone’ wants Salla silenced, and has removed access to his major media outlet.

The game is heating up.

From Michael Salla’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DrMichaelSa...c_location=ufi

“I received the following email today announcing that my news column with Examiner.com has been immediately closed with all articles/links removed. I have been writing for the Examiner since Jan 2009. Over the last few months or so, the Examiner has been increasingly pressuring its news bloggers to only use "legitimate news" sources. As a result I wrote fewer articles but kept my account in good standing by referencing mainstream sources in the Examiner articles I did write.

This does not appear to have been sufficient. Someone at the Examiner does not want exopolitics articles at all, despite all the evidence that ET issues do impact international politics.

I find the timing of this termination with Examiner very suspicious given the comprehensive coverage that I'm giving to Corey Goode's revelations concerning Secret Space Programs. My guess is that the Examiner did not want this material appearing and getting any additional media exposure. M.S.

"Dear Mr. Salla,
    Thank you for your participation as an Examiner on Examiner.com. We regret to inform you that we are terminating your status as an Examiner, effective immediately. Your account has been deactivated. We appreciate the time, effort and consideration you put into this work, but we feel that your content is not the right fit for Examiner.com at this time." http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-.../michael-salla

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 27th June 2015 at 22:32.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

avid (2nd July 2015), Camilo (28th June 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (1st August 2015), Harley (28th June 2015), JRS (3rd July 2015), KiwiElf (28th June 2015), Maia Gabrial (5th July 2015), mountain_jim (28th June 2015), onawah (28th June 2015), PathWalker (28th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (28th June 2015), RUSirius (27th June 2015), Sierra (27th June 2015), sigma6 (2nd July 2015), URIKORN (28th June 2015), vmk22 (27th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Update: Dr. Michael Salla has just been removed from his long-standing position with Examiner.com. following his postings of 1) news regarding the bill before the U.S. Congress [cited above here] and 2) a previous post noting that the British Interplanetary Society was recently asked (by MI6?) to game a ‘hypothetical’ scenario of – guess what – rescuing a slave colony on Mars without destroying the manufacturing facilities.

Seems like ‘someone’ wants Salla silenced, and has removed access to his major media outlet.

The game is heating up.

From Michael Salla’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DrMichaelSa...c_location=ufi

“I received the following email today announcing that my news column with Examiner.com has been immediately closed with all articles/links removed. I have been writing for the Examiner since Jan 2009. Over the last few months or so, the Examiner has been increasingly pressuring its news bloggers to only use "legitimate news" sources. As a result I wrote fewer articles but kept my account in good standing by referencing mainstream sources in the Examiner articles I did write.

This does not appear to have been sufficient. Someone at the Examiner does not want exopolitics articles at all, despite all the evidence that ET issues do impact international politics.

I find the timing of this termination with Examiner very suspicious given the comprehensive coverage that I'm giving to Corey Goode's revelations concerning Secret Space Programs. My guess is that the Examiner did not want this material appearing and getting any additional media exposure. M.S.

"Dear Mr. Salla,
    Thank you for your participation as an Examiner on Examiner.com. We regret to inform you that we are terminating your status as an Examiner, effective immediately. Your account has been deactivated. We appreciate the time, effort and consideration you put into this work, but we feel that your content is not the right fit for Examiner.com at this time." http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-.../michael-salla

Cheers,

Selene

Or perhaps it's not about silencing but more to do with credibility, and they don't want to be associated with it any longer.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (1st August 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), PathWalker (28th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Selene (28th June 2015), Sierra (28th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member sandpainter's Avatar
    Thanks

Good observation URIKORN! "It certainly feels like a chapter in a science fiction book." You stress that "feeling" is what is swaying you. I would advise hopeful yet skeptical caution. How much revenue for Wilcock, Good & Salla do you think is generated by these periodic installments of totally unsupported, cosmically sensational claims? Lancet & Zionbrion smell money and so do I. If each serial revelation was accompanied by a comic book or graphic novel then it would produce even more of a bonanza. This entire genre appears to be an industry. Where is there a single shred of corroborating evidence? ERK, I think, hits the nail on the head with the description of "data mining." The information may be too syncretic to be original and genuine. Corey & Cobra ring the same dissonant bells for me ...
    Last edited by sandpainter; 28th June 2015 at 01:50. Reason: refinement

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandpainter For This Post:

Camilo (28th June 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (1st August 2015), Elainie (28th June 2015), onawah (28th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), Sierra (28th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandpainter (here)
    Good observation URIKORN! "It certainly feels like a chapter in a science fiction book." You stress that "feeling" is what is swaying you. I would advise skeptical caution. How much revenue for Wilcock, Good & Salla do you think is generated by these periodic installments of totally unsupported, cosmically sensational claims? Lancet & Zionbrion smell money. If this whole 'revelation' was accompanied by a comic book or graphic novel then it would be even more of a bonanza. This whole genre appears to be an industry. Where is there a single shred of corroborating evidence? ERK, I think, hits the nail on the head with the description of "data mining." The information may be too syncretic to be original and genuine. Corey & Cobra ring the same dissonant bells for me ...

^^^ this is my issue with the disclosure movement. It's become an industry onto itself. How many years have we been listening to the same thing, recycled into *new* information, new ET's, new agendas and so on. Zero evidence and then when nothing pans out all we hear is excuses. David Wilcock and the like have zero credibility in my eyes now.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (1st August 2015), kirolak (7th July 2015), Lionhawk (20th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th July 2015), sandpainter (28th June 2015), Sierra (28th June 2015), sigma6 (6th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #80
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

He announced it just recently.
    Too busy, he says. Overload.
    I can understand it, following the fury of his activity, trying to attend to as many
    approaches and questions.
    I wish him well, and intend to proceed and follow publications of his and about
    him, as long as heart and mind will be attracted. So far they are.

He writes there:

Quote I have asked for this Thread to be closed and my account to be retired on TOT and all Forums.

I have become far to busy to keep up with forum life. DW and I will be on Open Your Minds Radio at 1PM central today live.

When I was a young man, after alowing myself to overcome some sort of a conditioning to which I submitted, I started reading SF literature with pleasure
    and interest. I felt that it expands my mind.
    In the last couple of years I came to realize that reality may be richer and more
    fantastic than all the books I read.
    So, why not proceed in the same direction.
    Soon i will be dead and there is only one mind and one heart that I have access to:
    mine
    All my mistakes are mine
    All my victories are mine
    Last edited by URIKORN; 28th June 2015 at 17:52.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 4 14 32 LastLast