+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thom Powell - EDGES of science

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Default Thom Powell - EDGES of science

I need to mention that I have no stake in this book and am not trying to drum up sales or anything like that...

Scroll down his blog to see his latest book entry: http://www.thomsquatch.com/

I had posted in another thread about Thom's most-excellent book "The Locals". His latest, has so much Sasquatch content that I consider it a follow up, though there is much more than that. As of this writing, I'm only about 1/2 way through, and can safely say the weird factor on this goes up to 11. It's absolutely incredible how he relates this stuff from such a down to earth perspective.

He simply takes a kind of "go where the data takes you" attitude, but in many cases, the data (people) finds him. Many of the craziest aspects of the stories are told by multiple people that have nothing to do with each other. The "science teacher" in him performs experiments and the results are incredible.

It's not just a book about Sasquatch or UFOs or abductions, he goes much farther than that.

This is definitely a book for the Avalon audience. I can't wait to finish it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Tyy1907 (24th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread