+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: General Discussion - Thoughts on Ascension

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member darthtoaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Default General Discussion - Thoughts on Ascension

For about four years now I've been posting information about ascending. I was learning at the same time and I continue to learn. I haven't been on Avalon for long but I have been active on other forums.

Most of what I talk about, including a programmed reality, is not acceptable to most people. This is understandable. Its not an easy concept to grasp. The good news is that its irrelevant. For a few people it can answer questions that are not truly answerable from any other perspective. But for most it means little or nothing. This is not a problem. The "truth" is easily discoverable in other ways.

Look around you. Look in your cupboards, your refrigerator, look at the programming on your television, look at the DVDs on the shelves in the stores, look at the food products on the store shelves, view the news, read the alternative media and see the sensationalist claims, look at the soil, the air, the water ... go into the churches and synagogues and mosques and see ...

Let's take it one thing at a time. What is attacked is what is important ...

In reverse order.

Religion - the taking of your mind and heart mind. Saviors and sin, the chosen and the rest, divide, separate and conquer. Take back your mind and your heart mind. Realize the family concept of humanity. There is no true separation. These ideas are illusion. Your mind and heart mind are important and need to be fresh and clear in order to have understanding of yourself.

The air, the soil and the water - the air you breathe has particles in it. These particles are the products of an industrial age and various machinations of controller types who do not have your best interests at heart. These particles subtlety effect your respiration, poison to a degree and affect the oxygenation of your body. Garlic can aid in detox, fresh air in open areas is vital if available. The soil has been depleted, and the food you eat can sustain you but it cannot give you vitality. We must give our bodies more. We have some choices in our food and our ability to supplement and should take advantage of these. Our water has natural fluoride, it has fluoride added, green and black tea have fluoride, soft drinks overly task the body in caloric intake and their demands on our joints and bones. A look at the Camelot Pete Peterson interview is instructive in these areas. Bottom line - we must invigorate our pineal gland to understand ourselves and truly feel a higher love, the point of ascension. Fluoride attacks the pineal. Drugs attack the pineal. Many things do.

Soy - soy is toxic so it must be processed. It is processed by heat and a chemical called hexane. Hexane is toxic. Every food that has soy has hexane. This chemical remains unregulated. It doesn't matter if its GMO soy or not - its polluted. Canola oil is extracted with the same chemical. Cottonseed oil is toxic, carrying with it the defoliants used in the cotton fields prior to harvest. Here are the good oils - safflower, sunflower, olive, flaxseed, coconut. I take all these, I drink olive oil mixed with garlic juice each day ... www.garlicvalleyfarms.com

Use the acupressure info from the Pete Peterson interview to heal yourself before you become iIl. Take a plastic Bic lighter, rub it in your hair to put a charge on it, then go to work on yourself. Gently rub the sides of all your fingers (both sides), fingertips, identify the bumps, keep working on them gently, release your blockages. Rub the bones up and down of your forearms, your toes, feet, ankles, the shin bone, your skull, the base, the neck on each side, the brow, eyebrows, nose, jawline ... release your blockages which obstruct the flow of information to your body from your consciousness field.

Time is yours. Do you read sensationalist things, watch these things, listen to these things? Could you be meditating? Ah-om invigorates the pineal ... one does not have to be eyes closed in a trance to meditate

Your time is now. You are all you need. Ascension is not a fantasy. You do not need to be in Tibet

Love is the answer. This answer is within you. You need no other.
    Last edited by darthtoaster; 14th August 2015 at 07:38.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

AlaBil (25th June 2015), angelfire (25th June 2015), Baby Steps (25th June 2015), Bassplayer1 (25th June 2015), Bluegreen (25th June 2015), Camilo (25th June 2015), chanda (25th June 2015), Earthlink (27th June 2015), Elisheva (26th June 2015), Flashlight (27th June 2015), Gardener (25th June 2015), JChombre (28th June 2015), Joy_P (25th June 2015), Maunagarjana (25th June 2015), Meggings (25th June 2015), sandra1012 (27th June 2015), Snookie (25th June 2015), Wind (26th June 2015), Zampano (25th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: General Discussion - Thoughts on Ascension

Darth,
    Is there a way to tell once we've ascended?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th June 2015), darthtoaster (25th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    Is there a way to tell once we've ascended?
    Ah, an excellent question!

If you are familiar with eastern traditional martial arts, the teacher will tell you that once you have earned a black belt or sash, your learning is just beginning. So too is the enlightenment, a beginning for each of us.

I rely on some teachings by amazing fellow humans. Here is one such human who has always been difficult to understand but has amazing insight.

"You can sit in the right posture with your back straight, breathing correctly, do pranayama and all the rest of it for the next ten thousand years, and you will be nowhere near perceiving what truth is, because you have not understood yourself at all, the way you think, the way you live. You have not ended your sorrow, and you want to find enlightenment. You can do all kinds of twists and turns with your body and this seems to fascinate people, because they feel it is going to give some power, some prestige. Now, all these powers are like candles in the sun; they are like candle light when the brilliant sun is shining."

Krishnamurti in India

Meaning? There is no set task or set of rules to enlightenment. Rather, enlightenment is solely about learning of and understanding oneself. As such, once one has truly turned a mirror on oneself and probed every facet of what one is, why one acts, begins to let go these ego based things in the realization that they are not real and becomes a pure conduit of unrestrained love toward others, then they are enlightened/ascended. Interestingly, many choose to return here anyway out of love. But you are out of this reality if you desire. One may have to pass death to realize this but that is the option. If you understand yourself, you understand the whys behind others and their actions, and forgiveness of all is instant and complete. This is ascension. This is what brings personal peace and radiates this understanding to others.

Chris (greybeard) here has described the rise in kundalini or God shock. This prepares one and makes room for a new energy which is you. This is a physical effect you can feel and perceive. It will rock your world when it occurs. One is then prepared to become enlightened. It is impossible to say when the moment of enlightenment will arrive but when it does, there will be no doubt. The finest things will seem shabby, the machinations and drama of lives will be shown in their true light - petty things of no importance. You will know love. You will understand "the situation" instantly. Here's what became of a couple of guys after their enlightenment (the beginning of their true learning)

"Ramana Maharshi, after a sudden and unexpected Enlightenment, was mute for two years until encouraged to speak. He took no care of the body at all.

His student, Nisargadatta Maharaj, wandered off on foot to the Himalayas upon awakening in search of eternal life, but eventually came back home to Bombay upon the realization of the futility of his quest and the realization that his life was already eternal."

Source - http://www.youaretrulyloved.com/god-shock/

What is happening in this reality is that structures are designed to harm you, distract you, build your ego, put you in pain, make you ill ... everything is designed to destract you from a quiet inner knowing that you are here for one reason - observe and understand, which leads to unrestrained love.

This is my understanding.
    Last edited by darthtoaster; 25th June 2015 at 23:44.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th June 2015), Camilo (25th June 2015), chanda (25th June 2015), Earthlink (28th June 2015), Flashlight (27th June 2015), Gardener (26th June 2015), greybeard (25th June 2015), JChombre (28th June 2015), Joe Akulis (25th June 2015), Meggings (25th June 2015), Snookie (25th June 2015), Tibouchine (28th June 2015), Zampano (25th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

According to Bashar, humanity is preparing to experience a profound level of unconditional love and remembrance in the near future, unprecedented on earth. The ascension process is a love re-generation process.

I do believe in this. Our world is not totally drained in darkness, there are a lot of examples of darkness yes, but there is something far more intelligent playing out behind the scene and the thirst for truth and ascension is probably greater than ever before. The key as we transcend into this higher level of consciousness, is unconditional love. As light and truth seekers we need to ignite that love within ourselves and help boost the ascension process.

In our daily lives we need to every once in a while, turn off the brain and focus the attention to the internal emotional state to ensure we are moving towards love re-generation. As truth seekers we are the leaders in this process and in the greater context we are very powerful heroic beings that have chosen to "take a light battle like this". It appears as if we have consciously chosen to go through a hard journey like this because we want to be masters of unconditional love. And to better understand how great that challenge we chose truly is, it has come with full forgetting of who we are, why we are here and what our goal is. Going into such level of darkness, to find our way back home, that yields profound unconditional love lessons for the soul.

Great emotions, we have forgot and the ascension process is the process of through unconditional love re-remember and re-generate those emotions that we have forgot, to create peace and heaven.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 25th June 2015 at 19:17.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Camilo (25th June 2015), darthtoaster (25th June 2015), Earthlink (28th June 2015), Flashlight (27th June 2015), JChombre (28th June 2015), Wind (26th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Playing the devil's advocate role now - challenging my own words.

There are several large issues which challenge this enlightenment scenario I propose (as have many others, for thousands of years, such as the Buddha - Siddhārtha Gautama).

Issues - What is it about realizing something that somehow magically releases a person from reincarnation? For that matter, how do we know we even reincarnate? Who's the big judge in the sky who decides one way or another? I'm not buying it, seems like fantasy of the mind.

Excellent question To gain some insight into this issue, we need to take a look at history.

Hinduism and Buddhism share many similarities. Gautama was a prince when Hinduism was and still is the predominant religion in India. Here is a view of cycles based on time in Hindu thought, which overlaps to a degree into Buddhism.

"Yuga (Devanāgari) in Hindu philosophy is the name of an epoch or era within a four age cycle. According to Hindu cosmology, life in the universe is created and destroyed once every 4.1 to 8.2 billion years, which is one full day and night for Brahma. The lifetime of Brahma himself believed to be 311 trillion and 40 billion years as per Hindu cosmology. The cycles are said to repeat like the seasons, waxing and waning within a greater time-cycle of the creation and destruction of our universe." Wikipedia

When we read things like this from a western perspective, the brain has a tendency to turn off. Where did this information come from? Could it possibly be accurate? Is this divine revelation, and if so, how would we judge among the divine revelations which are advertised as truth, and conflict with one another? Or, did someone just make it all up?

Fair questions, and the more one looks into this, the more questions that arise. What I propose then is wiping the slate clean so to speak and looking instead at individuals. The Buddha is the focus in this case. I will bring up others as I go along.

It is reasonably well established that the Buddha was a prince who led a sheltered early life. At a certain age, having commanded his carriage driver to go off route so to speak, he viewed the poverty that had surrounded him in his palace but he had been unaware of. This changed him. He investigated this and found the suffering to be widespread. He left the palace and never returned, committing himself to a life of searching for answers. I find something similar in the one I call Yehoshuah (Jesus). If we wipe the slate clean, we see a guy who wasn't focused on material wealth but instead on the spiritual aspect of existence. And, Krishnamurti. He was identified as a boy as a new savior. A church of sorts was built around him and he was educated and prepared for his role. At the age if 19, he disbanded the whole thing and went on to live a quiet, unadorned life dedicated to teaching. All of these individuals went through a personal process, they became enlightened of things which were so profound for them that they dedicated their lives to teaching them.

I did something similar. I had a well paying "prestigious" job and I left it, completely disillusioned. I however did not find instant truth lol. I found difficulty and everyone close to me, including myself, suffered. I questioned my actions, but I didn't turn back. Instead I started looking at these three guys real closely, attempting to identify the common themes. Then, out of nowhere. I had my visions and encounters. These events filled in the missing information. My "suspicions" were confirmed - these three guys and others, including the Bahai Bab, were onto something real. In their higher journeys they had seen and experienced something and this something was the truth of our situation. We have been trapped and fooled, and their own truths had been disguised and hidden. Over time, it became easier and easier to pull the truth of their words out of the legends that had been built around them. Lao Tzu of Tao te Ching fame comes into play here as well.

The bottom line was this - reincarnation is a reality. Buddha learned many things initially from the remnants of the religion of the Indus region which preceeded Hinduism, which itself is an amalgam of that religion and an Aryan religion brought in by conquerors, possibly Zoroastrianism.

My conclusions then after experiencing what I've personally experienced, through investigation, through conversations and by introspecting on the situation deeply led me to the following conclusions:

1. There is a higher power. One might call it God, Father, Mother, Source, Allah, the Tao or other things but its all the same.
    2. This power is a consciousness and it is from this consciousness that we find our origin.
    3. This power has faith in goodness. It will let things work themselves out over time.
    4. There is a larger meaning and purpose behind existence rather than simply going through the motions of daily living and dying.
    5. There is a part of us which is infinite and eternal.
    6. Accessing this is done via love and faith in goodness, the same attributes which are the underlying basis for our Source.
    7. When we access this via discovery within ourselves, the illusions of being limited and mortal fall away and reveal to us our true identity.
    8. Discovery is based on observation, understanding and control of emotions, logical thinking and clearing away false beliefs and ideas which have been put upon us.
    9. There is a definite physical aspect to these discoveries which when investigated, reveals itself to be centered on our pineal gland.
    10. Every being or entity has the capability to understand this truth. Love is the answer.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

awakeningmom (26th June 2015), Bluegreen (27th June 2015), Earthlink (28th June 2015), Flashlight (27th June 2015), JChombre (28th June 2015), Orph (26th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 26th June 2015 at 12:58.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine...
    Part of me hopes this is true, but another part is still cautious. In the year 999AD, most Christians were convinced that that the resurrection of Christ was going to happen in 1000. We know how that went. Even in our own lifetimes many events of earth changing magnitude have peen prophesied, only to be proven false after the fact.
    I've been following this ascension theory for some years now. Multiple sources have been saying essentially the same thing, although the time line is murky.
    It would be fascinating if it did happen, although it will apparently be preceded buy tumultuous times.
    I can't help wondering though, if this isn't just another ruse to keep people waiting for the new and improved "savior". This type of thinking can have an attenuating effect on peoples efforts for positive change; if they think it will all be better after the ascension, so why bother.
    The "archons" are supposed to be masters of deception, so is this beyond their capability? It really is the same old story in a new box.
    I'll believe it when I see it.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Be who you are, and you will never need a spiritual hierarchy. Where can you go if you don't know where you are?

Keep looking for your future and you will miss it when it comes..

Will you ascend forever? Where is the top? Is it a pyramid? Do others get left behind?

If one cannot find peace and contentment where they are,, do they always look for those things elsewhere?

Do others descend as you rise? Do you find that unsettling?

Do you find peace in the concept of leaving others behind?

Is there a prize at the end?

Which direction does ascension go?

Do I have a chance if I dont listen to Bashar?

Is enlightenment ascension?

Why must one always exhault oneself over others?

I have been hearing about ascension... ive been hearing about rapture to..

Wherever you go,, there you are... Ascended??? At what point are you sure you have ascended? Is there a party? Can I come?

I dont get it!

Life is a garden, dig it... If you don't, then what would ever be the point of moving on? I am willing to love life wherever I may roam...

Any concept of spiritual hierarchy is flawed... Be yourself!

Ascension? Id rather just BE! I delight in that the current knows where it is going, and I dont fight it... nor do I pretend to know where I end up.... There is no end to this journey...

and I wouldn't have it any other way...

I have been witness to the wonders of the universe and am humbled... I am happy to be a part of it.. there is nothing inside of me that wants to be better or greater than any other...

To me, ascension is a remnent of Christianity's flawed concept of heaven and hell... If Up or Down are the only directions, then I will sit here and just be...

just some thoughts...

jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

darthtoaster (26th June 2015), Earthlink (27th June 2015), Flashlight (27th June 2015), Gardener (26th June 2015), greybeard (26th June 2015), Omni (27th June 2015), Orph (27th June 2015), Shane (26th June 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2015), Wind (26th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure Ted is talking about Bashar which doesn't involve me. You Jake may be addressing me partly so here's an opinion. Just an opinion.

By your words, and the attitudes expressed within them, I will say that its my opinion you ascended long ago and keep coming back. I'm sure you have your reasons if I'm right on this. Ascension as I speak of it isn't a religious thing. I do not believe any of the individuals I mention ever intended to create a religion. If one ascends it doesn't mean someone descends. There is no hierarchy intended, nor is there one extant. A human is a human. I would wager I've explored my potential in ways that you haven't, and I would also wager you have explored yours in ways I haven't. Does this automatically make a hierarchy?

Would I leave others behind? To my knowledge no one who has ascended has gone anywhere. They remain in the area so to speak. They're some kick ass guys and gals. Like you

I will say this. I do not envision a mass ascension. This stuff takes a while. We have that time. It will likely become more difficult as time goes on. Transhumanism is on its way most likely. To each their own, but there is another way ...

Peace
    Last edited by darthtoaster; 26th June 2015 at 17:17.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Earthlink (28th June 2015), Flashlight (27th June 2015), Jake (28th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Dont wait for the perfect day---Make this day perfect now.
    If we keep looking forward to Ascension then we are not present here and now.
    We are missing out on the gift of Now.
    Yes to be honest the subject of Ascension interested me greatly--its a fascinating subject, who knows it may happen.
    Now the priority is Self-realisation.
    When Self is realised than "all else" is seen for what it is.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th June 2015), darthtoaster (26th June 2015), Earthlink (28th June 2015), Flashlight (27th June 2015), Gardener (26th June 2015), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2015), Wind (26th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Just for the record, when I speak of ascension it is a completely individual thing. It has nothing to do with more than one individual at a time. I'm starting to see a trend here in a drastically different use of that term. Just making my position clear.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Flashlight (27th June 2015), Gardener (26th June 2015), Jake (28th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

OK, continuing on this little journey. Why Dave? Why would I want to ascend? I have a nice little family in a nice little place, employment I enjoy, a nice car, little house and a yard I keep nicely ...

Here's the reason. The primary reason given, and Buddhism figures prominently in this, is to escape the cycle of reincarnation and thus escape pain and suffering. However, is the person with the nice little house, car and family really suffering? On a grand scale, no. They are pleasantly happy, they feel advanced compared to the populace because they "know" about aliens and conspiracies, they buy organic, recycle and help their landlady carry out her garbage (I couldn't resist a line from the Matrix grin)

The bottom line is this - what you can do to "help" from the outside is a universe beyond what can be done on the inside. Another line from the Matrix ...

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

I understand the Matrix movies were conditioning, associating ascension with violence and a savior. But there is truth there, as there is in all things, and the quote above captures the essence of this situation - most will fight to protect the system which enslaves them. Just the way it is ... but not for everyone

22. The Following User Says Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Earthlink (28th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

"I'm not sure if you'rer ready for what I have to tell you but unfortunately we are running out of time." Morpheus

Here goes. I am prepared for the onslaught lol, but really I doubt there will be too much fuss. Karma. What is it?

Karma is a word. This word represents an idea, or if you will, a meme that began long ago. This idea has permeated our religions. Somehow, someway, your actions catch up with you. It's either hell, or reincarnation in undesirable circumstances or something by which the system "avenges" bad action. Its a comforting thought in a way.

There is no karma. It is an idea which is false. I will let this brew so to speak for a while, I have some things to do now. But I'll be back to add substance to this thought.

24. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Ascension. Could also be referred to as enlightenment, awakening, awareness. There is no direction in what is. Seeing what is vs not seeing it. It doesn't matter where one is, it matters what one is aware of or not aware of.

Here's a little diddy from the not so distant past:

Today we call them sheep, or sheeple. All those who blindly follow the status quo and never question anything, or rarely do so, however this was not always the case. Sheeple is a very docile word, and it does describe the very same people. All those military men and women, all the police and by-law enforcement officers, all the government workers and everyone else in our population who either in spirit or by force, uphold this "status quo".

Tolkien, in his own words, he even wrote 3 books about it, referred to this segment of our population not as the placid timid unknowing sheep that has become a widely accepted metaphor for them today, he actually referred to them as the violent, sick and twisted race of those who hated the Humans and sought to destroy and supplant them all.

Today, we call them Sheep. Yesterday, we called them Orcs.
    Attached Images  

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

darthtoaster (27th June 2015), Jake (28th June 2015)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Love it earthlink, thank u!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Earthlink (27th June 2015)

28. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you too, for expressing much of what we needed to discuss.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

darthtoaster (27th June 2015)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thoughts on karma ...

Here are some prevailing ideas on the subject ...

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.
    What goes around, comes around.
    The wages of sin is death.

Here is an official Buddhist definition:

"Karma is the law of moral causation. The theory of Karma is a fundamental doctrine in Buddhism. This belief was prevalent in India before the advent of the Buddha. Nevertheless, it was the Buddha who explained and formulated this doctrine in the complete form in which we have it today.

What is the cause of the inequality that exists among mankind?
    Why should one person be brought up in the lap of luxury, endowed with fine mental, moral and physical qualities, and another in absolute poverty, steeped in misery?
    Why should one person be a mental prodigy, and another an idiot?
    Why should one person be born with saintly characteristics and another with criminal tendencies?
    Why should some be linguistic, artistic, mathematically inclined, or musical from the very cradle?
    Why should others be congenitally blind, deaf, or deformed?|
    Why should some be blessed, and others cursed from their births?

Either this inequality of mankind has a cause, or it is purely accidental. No sensible person would think of attributing this unevenness, this inequality, and this diversity to blind chance or pure accident."

Yehoshuah (Jesus) offered another explanation. His students inquired of why a man had been born blind. Was it his "sin" or the sin of his parents which caused the blindness? He answered that it was for the glory of God, and if we are to believe the story, proceeded to heal him.

It is my understanding that all this is wrong grin. Rather, inequality is programmed into the system. This was done to simulate a situation which had occurred previously. But leaving this behind, let us consider some basics.

When a person is born with a deformity, a genetic disorder is responsible for having caused that. Genetic disorders are a fact of life in a natural environment. It happens in the animal kingdom as well. If we are to say then that a handicap is a karmic event, we must include animals, who have no ability to comprehend the idea. It happens to predators and it happens to prey. So if we are to step back from the situation and view it objectively, we can see that there may be flaws in the idea of karma.

But what about success, opportunity, lucky breaks and so on? I'll get to that shortly. Foremost however, it should be apparent that the big guys of the spiritual world may not have known what they were talking about lol. Let me put it this way - we're all humans down here, generally speaking. When a human experiences something profound, they have a tendency to start thinking (chuckle), and that doesn't always work out so well. Sometimes its better to understand that the Tao is unfathomable ... This is not to say that the contributions by these individuals are not valuable, only that we need to understand that we're allowed to have opinions too ...

Now, about success. While the idea of a karmic fairness balancer is not quite accurate, there is an algorithm at work in this reality by which a person can literally create their own future, from a broad based point of view. "Cosmos provides" is one way of putting it and this is a neat little trick once one understands it. Basically, we tell cosmos what we "want" by how we react to what comes our way. For example ... let's say two men awake in the morning in their separate houses and both find a bucket of lemons on their front step, a gift from an anonymous giver. The first man is joyous - he considers what he can do with the lemons. He can clean with them, he can make lemonade, he can use them to heal wounds and nourish his skin .... lemons are a very valuable fruit. However, he has to get to work, so he puts the lemons on his counter, becomes busy over the next several weeks and they go bad. He ends up throwing them out.

The second man is not joyous for the lemons. He sees no value in them. He throws them out immediately. What is the difference in the two men? How does Cosmos (which is really a computer database, grin) interpret their approach to their gifts? Pay attention ...

Cosmos interprets them ... EXACTLY THE SAME WAY. Cosmos reads actions. That's it. Intention, desire, prayer, mediation, .... Cosmos could care less. What Cosmos uses for input is action. So we introduce a third man. This man receives lemons as well. And, like the first man, he is joyous. Like both men, he must get to work, and he places the lemons on his counter as well. But when he returns home in the evening, he takes those lemons and does all kinds of good things with them. This is interpreted as a desire for more opportunity. And opportunity is forthcoming, and each time he takes advantage of the opportunities. In no time at all he owns a lemon farm in California and becomes the largest supplier of lemons in the United States lol. Or something like that.

The point is this - if we want to change the world, and we have eyes to see, then we will recognize that we are surrounded with opportunity to do just that. Everyone is surrounded with opportunity of some kind. What Cosmos does is open our eyes to it. Our responsibility is to take advantage of it.

As an aside - it is this knowledge which allows organized criminals to become very successful organized criminals. Like our ruling cabal. They take advantage of opportunities to take advantage of people/populations. They are continually provided more opportunities of like kind. There's a reason why the system is programmed this way. But I won't go into that. For those of us who desire goodness and fairness, we must understand that we do good things not for any kind of reward, but rather just because its the right thing to do. In doing so, we'll receive more opportunities to do more good. The key is taking action. Now
    Last edited by darthtoaster; 27th June 2015 at 23:10.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Earthlink (27th June 2015), Jake (28th June 2015)

32. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Some of that is out of my realm. I really am just a boy in the world. Unique, as all are, in my own ways. You know how Tiger Woods had golf clubs in his hands at 3, and Andre Agassi a tennis racket? I had tools in my hands at 3. I also became a world champion. World champion engineer, but world champion none the less. For this reason, I really like brotherhoods for skilled workers of all sort. Shared knowledge, and it decreases the work load to any one of us while simultaneously raises the quality of the goods we make, buildings included. This factory made everything changed everything. Took it all out of the hands of the competent.

Anyway, stuff is my thing, not so much anthropology, just the highlights of course, we all live here. Wanna help me build Iron Man suits? The same equipment I plan to use to make the sky a deeper shade of blue can be modified into all sort of tertiary products.
    Last edited by Earthlink; 27th June 2015 at 23:58.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

darthtoaster (28th June 2015), Jake (28th June 2015)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    I really like brotherhoods for skilled workers of all sort. Shared knowledge, and it decreases the work load to any one of us while simultaneously raises the quality of the goods we make, buildings included.
    Wonderful thoughts. The particular sentence above is a great lead in here. When we are talking about accomplishment, there are myriad more factors at work beyond Cosmos. One is the shared information you point out, passed down and added to, generation after generation. On the side of creativity, development and goodness to ones fellow man and woman, this is a wonderful way of perpetuating success, and good craftsmanship.

The same principle applies no matter what one "does", as long as they do it well. This would include international banking and the financing of wars ... in other words, Rothschild. The story as told and as its written up begins with Mayer Amschel Rothschild in 1757. Yet, he learned from his father, and apprenticed under Jacob Oppenheimer. The story then of control stretches back thousands of years before. And it is shared knowledge within circles that makes the continuance of the control possible.

I know that I might not gain accolades with the following statement but I think its important to say: as a group we can speak of aliens and corruption, write blogs and try to "wake people up" ... OR, we could just be better at succeeding than those who are in power, using the basic principles of taking action, recognizing opportunity and seizing the day, and passing on our good teachings to follow on generations. There is no law of the universe that says he and she who become successful have to be evil ...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to darthtoaster For This Post:

Earthlink (28th June 2015)

36. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks

You're absolutely correct in that motive needs not be anything in particular.

Though, much has already been lost, as of todays date. We have a long way to go, just to stop falling, at this point, before we can build ourselves back into a position where we even remain level somewhere.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

darthtoaster (28th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast