+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A sobering much needed report on ufology

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Default A sobering much needed report on ufology

I was taken in by the Roswell slide presentation. I have no problem saying that. And it reminds me of another time, the build up to the Iraq war by GWBush and company.

What are I and many others guilty of ?, trusting the experts, the officials, our leaders .

this article is a much needed review of where things are at concerning Ufology, the so called experts, as well as we the truth seekers who too easily trust them.

http://ufotrail.blogspot.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (28th June 2015), Amanda (29th June 2015), Selene (28th June 2015), Star Tsar (28th June 2015), william r sanford72 (28th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,368 times in 4,614 posts

Default Re: A sobering much needed report on ufology

The information field had grown exponentially surrounding this subject , since last 20-10-5-3-2-1 years a lot ,
    old structures have crashed , new are being built , what for all the truths sake can anyone do more if people basically refuse to deal with the subject .

The pressure on disclosure is very big now , in this open social media age , no cover up can last too long, at least not eternally .
    What does it all mean though ? The end of depravity ?

I fear not .

We all have questions and we're also here to answer them . Scientists have questions , truth seekers have questions, spiritual practitioners have questions, politicians should have Questions .

Even Kings and Queens should have questions sounds right to me ... in face of the Greater Unknown .

So far , we understand very little ..about the life of ants .

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Amanda (29th June 2015), KiwiElf (28th June 2015), Mercedes (28th June 2015), Selene (28th June 2015), Star Tsar (28th June 2015), thepainterdoug (28th June 2015), william r sanford72 (28th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the human being must experience both the positive and negative to gain real knowledge ... if you were not exposed to disinformation now and then , you wouldn't know or learn how to be on guard or how to think properly ... the thing I is see and fee these days is , there is a higher agenda at play , going back 13,500 years , it has been done on every world , bringing a planet into the real knowledge they are not alone in the universe , the UFO community plays a part and they don't even grasp it , impulses sent to them that they are unaware of , sent by the watchers who use the same method on every world ... little drips of telepathic impulses every time an invention or idea is needed to advance a culture far enough along to eventually bring them into a cosmic community of peaceful off world human beings ... the watchers foretold the coming of MUFON , they even knew the agenda , a necessary thing to get people discussing UFO's and other life on other worlds , we must experience both positive and negative ... everyone , especially on the forum are sent impulses from them unaware , they enlighten us , as we one day will enlighten others on others worlds that will have the same problems that we went through , it's how it is done ... you live through a problem , and when someone else has the same issue you can easily help them , having first hand emotional knowledge of how they feel and what to do and what not to do ... the secret is letting them decide on their own without doing it for them ... little drips , pulling them in the right direction ...slowly , so cognition is grasp , if were tossed out freely , one wouldn't really get the lesson , it must come by hard work and suffering and making mistakes , then you really gain insight and true knowledge is grasp and preserved for all time ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Lifebringer (28th June 2015), Mercedes (28th June 2015), thepainterdoug (28th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the human being must experience both the positive and negative to gain real knowledge ... if you were not exposed to disinformation now and then , you wouldn't know or learn how to be on guard or how to think properly ... the thing I is see and fee these days is , there is a higher agenda at play , going back 13,500 years , it has been done on every world , bringing a planet into the real knowledge they are not alone in the universe , the UFO community plays a part and they don't even grasp it , impulses sent to them that they are unaware of , sent by the watchers who use the same method on every world ... little drips of telepathic impulses every time an invention or idea is needed to advance a culture far enough along to eventually bring them into a cosmic community of peaceful off world human beings ... the watchers foretold the coming of MUFON , they even knew the agenda , a necessary thing to get people discussing UFO's and other life on other worlds , we must experience both positive and negative ... everyone , especially on the forum are sent impulses from them unaware , they enlighten us , as we one day will enlighten others on others worlds that will have the same problems that we went through , it's how it is done ... you live through a problem , and when someone else has the same issue you can easily help them , having first hand emotional knowledge of how they feel and what to do and what not to do ... the secret is letting them decide on their own without doing it for them ... little drips , pulling them in the right direction ...slowly , so cognition is grasp , if were tossed out freely , one wouldn't really get the lesson , it must come by hard work and suffering and making mistakes , then you really gain insight and true knowledge is grasp and preserved for all time ...

Ghostrider , no matter how well you mean - I think - the above paragraph could pass well for one those gov psychological operations manuals .

In life, reality, this is not 'it' . Life really is not a psy-op , despite what any of these modern day 'ufo prophets' and conspiracy theorists are trying to preach here .
    You don't need bad food to enjoy good food . Neither you need lots of good looking artificially processed food full of chemicals that will cripple your life in effect , day by day so that one day ..
    you'll start repairing it by carefully 'dripping' some healthy carrots to your veins again.

My intuition is now ... even if any of us held very blatant , direct proof of intelligent ET life in our hands, piece of Spaceship -
    I'd feel about the same hesitant and embarrassed about my presentations as I did without it and the same people would not treat me better .

Because if there's the 'thousand fold human marker' in your blood stream already that does not allow one either of these two things : a/ discern between truth/fact and fairly tale b/ act straight upon your discernment
    c/ filter paranoia, influences , fear in simple terms

there can be flying saucers whizzing around your head and you'll prefer to think they're hallucinations

I have/had a huge faith in humanity and I'm not going to give up on that faith easily - though we are just mincing words here , right now, not much else ,
    and walking in endless circles ..

what did fake the experience for me was literally , this multi-faceted human factor . The same way that mass of humans marching in streets make a change to country no matter how smart they are . You don't have to be overly smart to join a collective and march together .

The moment 'truth ' was turned to someones 'movement' and research was traded for 'conference talks' ,
    and big gatherings .. the work has been lost . Yes , the bloody work that we could have done in real time was lost ,

in name of all of your internet prophets .

My-your best ?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

greybeard (28th June 2015), Selene (28th June 2015), Stardad (28th June 2015), Wind (30th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yes little drips is right. Yesterday spent 10 hours on video Urantia Book on youtube and they say the same thing.
    T'was the Sabbath so as I knit, I listened to verses.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

Ghostrider , no matter how well you mean - I think - the above paragraph could pass well for one those gov psychological operations manuals .

In life, reality, this is not 'it' . Life really is not a psy-op , despite what any of these modern day 'ufo prophets' and conspiracy theorists are trying to preach here .
    You don't need bad food to enjoy good food . Neither you need lots of good looking artificially processed food full of chemicals that will cripple your life in effect , day by day so that one day ..
    you'll start repairing it by carefully 'dripping' some healthy carrots to your veins again.

My intuition is now ... even if any of us held very blatant , direct proof of intelligent ET life in our hands, piece of Spaceship -
    I'd feel about the same hesitant and embarrassed about my presentations as I did without it and the same people would not treat me better .

Because if there's the 'thousand fold human marker' in your blood stream already that does not allow one either of these two things : a/ discern between truth/fact and fairly tale b/ act straight upon your discernment
    c/ filter paranoia, influences , fear in simple terms

there can be flying saucers whizzing around your head and you'll prefer to think they're hallucinations

I have/had a huge faith in humanity and I'm not going to give up on that faith easily - though we are just mincing words here , right now, not much else ,
    and walking in endless circles ..

what did fake the experience for me was literally , this multi-faceted human factor . The same way that mass of humans marching in streets make a change to country no matter how smart they are . You don't have to be overly smart to join a collective and march together .

The moment 'truth ' was turned to someones 'movement' and research was traded for 'conference talks' ,
    and big gatherings .. the work has been lost . Yes , the bloody work that we could have done in real time was lost ,

in name of all of your internet prophets .

My-your best ?

to help, those were mostly the words of Ptaah the plejaren leader , explaining why they do what they do , and Edward Meier chimed in to say , the information must be worked out by the individual by hard work , if not any knowledge just spoon fed to the human being would not be absorbed in the proper way , and real learning would be lost , this way they ensure the knowledge along with feelings/emotions are gained , further advancing the human being ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Agape (28th June 2015), Mercedes (28th June 2015), thepainterdoug (28th June 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Should that have come with ice cream . How can you , possibly, believe what someone else says unless you've met them yourself ?

I'd never believe in this 'stuff' if I did not meet us'them face to face, hard core reality that convinced me , the hard core skeptic that it exists .
    And each time I'm offered a piece of proof - personally - that bridges the two worlds ...which is ultimately what we're after here ... my heart rejoices ,
    settling in Peace .

We're likely saying one and the same thing however, my most acute insight is what most are missing ,
    the precision of insight, we all seem to be walking round our pots, temples, pagodas , even spaceships and other vehicles ... and thinking in rounds .

God bless

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Stardad (28th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread