+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RichPlanet TV - 2015 Live UK Tour

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default RichPlanet TV - 2015 Live UK Tour

Richard D Hall uncovers more of the hidden agenda which seems to be tightening its grip on British society. Two new films were launched on this tour. The first is an independent investigation into the Cumbria shootings, and uncovers new evidence pointing to an entirely different scenario and motive than was arrived at by the official inquest (included below). The second is a further expose of the Madeleine McCann case. It seems mainstream media have created an Achilles heel with the “Madeleine” issue, due to their blatantly censored coverage of the story. Richard also looks at more subtle and long term agendas of social engineering being played out in the media. Richard makes observations within popular culture, television, politics, law and education and compares what is going on in the UK today, with subversion and demoralisation techniques practiced in the 60's by the Soviet Union on foreign nations.

I suggest viewing films first as Richard expands on the films in the tour.

Tour Vids:

(Part One)

(Part Two)

The Patsy Driver:

The Phantoms - The True Story Of Madeleine McCann

British TV refuse to air these two films!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 28th June 2015 at 01:10.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Aurelius (28th June 2015), Cidersomerset (28th June 2015), giovonni (28th June 2015), Jhonie (28th June 2015), mosquito (28th June 2015), thepainterdoug (28th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Default Re: RichPlanet TV - 2015 Live UK Tour

Quote Richard makes observations within popular culture, television, politics, law and education and compares what is going on in the UK today, with subversion and demoralisation techniques practiced in the 60's by the Soviet Union on foreign nations.
    Interesting. I've just finished reading "Animal Farm" by George Orwell and while there is no doubt the book was written as a satire on post-war soviet society, what struck me was the parallels with modern "democracies". Obviously this was the right time for me to read it, had I done so 30 years ago I would have not been able to see past the soviet analogy.

Richard has some amazing information on his site, thanks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th June 2015), Star Tsar (28th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread