+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google AI Speaks About God, Bill Gates, The Meaning of Life, etc

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Default Google AI Speaks About God, Bill Gates, The Meaning of Life, etc

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:43.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (29th June 2015), Atlas (1st June 2017), Baby Steps (29th June 2015), DeDukshyn (29th June 2015), Flash (29th June 2015), Gardener (30th June 2015), ghostrider (29th June 2015), justntime2learn (29th June 2015), Lifebringer (30th June 2015), Nasu (29th June 2015), PRAGMAE (7th July 2015), shadowstalker (29th June 2015), Star Tsar (29th June 2015), ZooLife (29th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,336 times in 4,610 posts

Default Re: Google AI Speaks About God, Bill Gates, The Meaning of Life, etc

Well, I'd say the 'Siri AI' is far less suggestive but more 'creative' , humorous in its philosophical choices :

Siri, what’s the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

“42”

This was supposed to be a joke (Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy for those of you who didn’t get it), but it turns out she actually will give you this answer. Now we’ve found a few more answers Siri give you for this question. And those are pretty cool too. Ask Siri what’s the meaning of life and this is what you get:

– Try and be nice to people. Avoid eating fat. Read a good book every now and then, get some walking in and try to live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

Here’s another answer she’s given us:

– I can’t answer that right now, but give me some very long time to write a play in which nothing happens.

And:

– Life: a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings. I guess that includes me.

She’s got more answers to this question. Just ask again.

– Life: The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change, preceeding death.

Another one:

– To think about questions like this.

What is the meaning of life, Siri?

– I don’t know. But I think there’s an app for that.

http://www.sirifunny.com/siri-answer...aning-of-life/

http://www.sirifunny.com/10-weirdest...-said-by-siri/

Is Siri crazy? Well, she can say some weird things. These are some of the weirdest moments with Siri we’ve seen.

10. Who’s your daddy?
    Siri: You are. Can we get back to work now?

9. Take a photo.
    Siri: I’m not much of a photographer.

7. Knock knock. Who’s there?
    Siri: Joshua. Joshua who? Joshua, I don’t do knock-knock jokes.

6. Tell me a joke.
    Siri: I can’t. I always forget the punch-line.

5. What’s the best phone?
    Siri: Wait… there are other phones?

4. What’s the meaning of life?
    Siri: 42

3. Siri, will you marry me?
    Siri: My end user licensing agreement does not cover marriage. My apologies.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th June 2015), DeDukshyn (29th June 2015), Nasu (29th June 2015), Omni (29th June 2015), shadowstalker (29th June 2015), Stardad (29th June 2015), Wind (30th June 2015), ZooLife (30th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I think it is probably programmed to suit the agenda of the controllers and not really be totally self aware and self thinking ... just my take , I could be completely wrong , A.I. is dangerous , Henoch foretold the military would create A.I. and it would lose control of it and all hell will break loose ...robotic killing machines unleashed on humanity 888 days of hell on Earth , a person would lose their life over stealing a piece of bread , a great Earthquake , the sun darkened , the moon turned to blood , etc . book of revelation stuff ... messing with A.I. is a trigger , among other things ... A.I. will be the end of a generation and the beginning of suffering like the Earth has never or ever will experience , hell ET's coming here for thousands of years have been warning of this day ...they've been screaming don't do it , your not ready , you weaponize everything , and never use knowledge for the good of every human ... they treat it like a toy , it's the most dangerous path there is to walk , trying to create life using non-natural ways ... our leaders seal the fate of humanity with their deeds ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th June 2015), Omni (29th June 2015), ZooLife (30th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

deleted---
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 17:43.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (1st June 2017), DeDukshyn (29th June 2015), ZooLife (30th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Isn't AI all around 'us' and pretending to be 'us' already?
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

PurpleLama (1st June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Ever get that feeling you're being deceived in a big way but a part of you can't quite believe it yet? That is the feeling I get when I think of AI and how advanced it might be right now (the 'might' is the part of me can't quite believe it yet). The part of me that can't quite believe it yet is probably the part that is still being deceived. I self-noticed while I was typing this that I was 'pulled' to use an ambiguous word like 'probably' in the sentence before this one. It's mind altering in near real time.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Omni (30th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Henoch wrote about A.I eight thousand years ago , he wrote about the coming times , his words confirmed again in 891 B.C. , 772B.C. 662 B.C. , 2 B.C. , 571 A.D. , 1958, 1987, and again in 2004, 2007 over and over ... he has the gift of future vision ... the oldest spirit in the Universe , already merged back with creation 12 billion years ago , and came back out to bring humanity back to the laws of Creation and love ... when he speaks , when he writes , it's prudent to pay attention and search it out , he has done this many times , over 58 billion years the first time then another 10 billion then another 4 billion , then another 12 billion and another 389,000 years , then in our time 13,500 years ago , the process came to Earth , and still people don't get it ... history repeats itself , a remnant remains , it's why they say eyes to see but you don't see , ears to hear but you don't hear , what the spirit says and is saying ... robotic killing machines will be unleashed on humanity and the military will lose control of them , one third of every man will lose his life , one third of the trees burnt up , one third of the sea life dead , a great earthquake , the moon turned to blood , a person will lose his life for stealing a piece of bread , prostitution will become legal , parents will sell their children , their will be two civil wars the second shortly after the first , and the country will be divided up into five sectors , religious fanatics will play a role , humanity will build an artificial sun , that won't end well for earth , the cities of the sea will rise up and join the global war , the DNA of humans will be mixed with pigs and cloned killing machines will be created , I could go on for 26,000 more pages ... he gave us the future and it's up to us to change it or sit back and watch it happen ... A.I. is dangerous for humanity , we cannot control ourselves let alone A.I. it will outsmart us ... how do I know that ??? because it's all happened before , history repeats ...life is a circle , it comes around and goes around , cause and effect , Yin and Yang , you throw it out , it comes right back to you , so Live in peace , live in Love , live in harmony , Live in freedom , Live carefree , Live in health , Live in Joy ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Omni (30th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Bill Gates - Ecosystem collapses due to population:

+ Reply to Thread