+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evidence from Hampstead UK pedophile network leads directly to PM David Cameron

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,233 times in 9,286 posts

Angry Evidence from Hampstead UK pedophile network leads directly to PM David Cameron

Alfred Labremont Webre interviews Ella Draper, mother of the two whistle-blower children Alisa and Gabriel, and her partner Abraham Christie, set out a precise chain of evidence that leads directly from the pedophile and ritual child sacrifice networks to the over-lapping money laundering networks in Hampstead (UK) that in turn lead directly to two brothers – lawyer Alex Cameron QC and David Cameron UK Prime Minister and their Big Society Fund and other fund outlets.

NOTE: The normal Skype recording was intentionally interfered with by an outside agency. This is a backup recording and we urge viewer patience. You are witnessing an international information war around the activities of pedophile and ritual child sacrifice networks.

Published on 29 Jun 2015

Read More Here
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 30th June 2015 at 04:51.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd July 2015), Axman (30th June 2015), Baby Steps (30th June 2015), BMJ (3rd December 2015), chanda (30th June 2015), cursichella1 (30th June 2015), Ecnal61 (1st July 2015), Flash (30th June 2015), Gardener (30th June 2015), giovonni (30th June 2015), Joao (30th June 2015), JPM45 (10th July 2015), justntime2learn (30th June 2015), Lifebringer (30th June 2015), lucidity (30th June 2015), Nasu (30th June 2015), Rachel (30th June 2015), seko (30th June 2015), sigma6 (2nd July 2015), Sophocles (30th June 2015), Sstarss (30th June 2015), t2016 (30th June 2015), Xanth (30th June 2015), yelik (30th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Evidence from Hampstead UK pedophile network leads directly to PM David Cameron

Lou Collins Radio Show

Bill Maloney - DNA at Westminster & The Palace

Published on 29 Jun 2015

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th June 2015), Cidersomerset (30th June 2015), cursichella1 (30th June 2015), giovonni (30th June 2015), justntime2learn (30th June 2015), Nasu (30th June 2015), seko (30th June 2015), Sophocles (30th June 2015), vano915 (30th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Evidence from Hampstead UK pedophile network leads directly to PM David Cameron

Important information. My tear just come out just by reading the description.

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,859 times in 1,169 posts

Default Re: Evidence from Hampstead UK pedophile network leads directly to PM David Cameron

Just a quickie.
    I played some of the video of the children recounting their experiences to a senior child protection Social Worker that I know. She said that the kids were clearly not telling the truth. Without exception, kids recounting horrific abuse are conveying the info while expressing extreme distress, crying etc.
    These kids were a bit cold & matter of fact.
    The social worker was totally disgusted to see the footage, as it means the children were being abused, but the abuse was that they were embroiled in some kind of deception whereby they were being coerced into making false accusations.
    Just an alternative view!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

BMJ (3rd December 2015), Cidersomerset (30th June 2015), Flash (30th June 2015), Nasu (30th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Sweden Avalon Member CamillaSweden's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats also so horrible in this is that manu many children in Foster Care get abused every year world wide over in foster care and it has been many pedophile scandals around this to !!!! This horrible thing has to stop!! Me my self is trying to get the foster cares darkest sides wxposed here now !

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CamillaSweden For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th June 2015), Cidersomerset (30th June 2015), Flash (30th June 2015), Rachel (30th June 2015), seko (30th June 2015), Sophocles (30th June 2015), Star Tsar (30th June 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,123 times in 18,660 posts

This does not surprise me from the institutional political blackmail
    control system. This subject is interwoven with the satanic/Archonic/
    Reptilian paradigm. There are so many levels of this and disbelief,
    hidden in plain site, controlling the press and institutions at the top etc...
    Has been covering up this for centuries thru religions , who although
    called them demons and devils were only keeping the 'fear meme'
    going not really fighting it other than to believe in a all knowing God.
    Who is pretty useless as far as I can see........

Its more likely we derive from a universal 'source energy' and its the
    attempts of interfering and corrupting that by inter dimensional,
    entities who seem to thrive of causing terror to feed off the essence
    of distressed and terrified humans thru ritual sacrifice and war.

There are still millions of humans who die thru natural causes daily,
    so it seems they do not control all , but seen to be at the top of
    society in positions of power thru bloodlines . There are many
    more people on the planet than there were even a couple centuries
    ago. So their hold is very tenuous and all we have to do is expose
    this 1% elite bloodlines and hybrids and get them out of power.
    Which hopefully will raise the consciousness of the world.....

Yeah easier said than done , but we have to start somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not knew and this book from 1990 shows that institutions
    knew this was going on then...

‘Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy’ : A Creepy Children’s Book About Satanic Ritual Abuse

By ickonic on 30th June 2015 Child Abuse, Illuminati Criminals, Political Manipulation, Satanism

‘“Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy”, is a children’s book published in 1990 written by
    author Doris Sanford. According to the book’s description:

“The words of the text and the objects and situations illustrated are based on months
    of intensive research into the nature and practice of satanic ritual abuse. Any child who
    has been ritually abused will recognize the validity of this story.”

The book was marketed primarily to mental health professionals, school counselors,
    parent organizations, and support groups.’

Read more: ‘Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy’ : A Creepy Children’s Book About Satanic Ritual Abuse

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...-ritual-abuse/

Exert from book really sickening......

Her we see Becky naked standing in the middle of a “magic circle” where a satanic
    ritual is about to take place. The teacher says about the circle “There is no way out
    because there is no end to it” which is the kind of mind freaking things handlers say
    to slaves confuse and control them.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...933#post973933
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th June 2015 at 19:05.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th June 2015), Rachel (30th June 2015), seko (30th June 2015), Sophocles (30th June 2015), Xanth (30th June 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,123 times in 18,660 posts

I just posted this on another thread and am still listening to it as its
    coming to an end. But this connects the dots how these representative
    possibly including the likes of Cameron how vibrational low they are trying
    to keep us in and is why these attacks in Tunisia has given then the oportunity
    to call for another vote to bomb Syria. Child abuse , death , creating
    fear and the conditions for the inter dimensional entities to thrive on the
    adrenalin given off by terrified humans....

================================================== =

This is sychrinistic the next vid on the U'tube link , for the pod cast above
    is this relatively new interview I have not to listened before.Its titles The
    Archons , who serve their inter dimensional reptilian masters , which is
    one of the 'Biggest secrets' to quotes one of Davids early books on the
    of the mysteries of our 'wider reality'....

This is very good as he explains the parallel of Reptilian and Human royal
    obsession with 'Ritual' in many forms. From pomp and ceremony , living
    habits , when they stay in which palace etc....

He does go into the esoteric and higher awareness and explains how we
    should escape from the low energetic vibrational state , humans have been
    subjected for thousands of years in this perception maitrix and much more.....

Excellent interview , you may of heard some of this before , but its worth
    a refresher imo.....

Its just finished and this interview is actually from 2012 , as David reflects on the
    next few years , but is as fresh today as then....

David Icke - The Archons

Published on 10 May 2015

David speaks on the Archons, (the demons/djinn/aliens etc.
    Enjoy!

Re: Soul-Catching Net: Are We “Recycled” at Death to Remain in the Matrix? // The Alien Agenda - Simon Parkes 2015
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...979#post973979

============================================

Cameron threatens RAF bombing raids against Islamic State in Syria: PM says response in wake of Tunisian beach massacre must involve ‘military solutions’

By ickonic on 30th June 2015 Problem-Reaction-Solution, War and Terror

================================================== ====================
    ================================================== ====================

Cameron threatens RAF bombing raids against Islamic State in Syria:
    PM says response in wake of Tunisian beach massacre must involve
    'military solutions'
    PM tells MPs that Islamic State must be 'crushed' in Iraq and Syria
    Sets out response to the 'generational struggle' against extremists
    Minute's silence this Friday to commemorate victims seven days on
    Plans for permanent memorial to those who died could be drawn up

By Jack Doyle and Jason Groves for the Daily Mail

Published: 23:13, 29 June 2015 | Updated: 01:02, 30 June 2015

‘RAF raids on Islamic State could be extended to its Syrian strongholds,
    David Cameron suggested yesterday.

The Prime Minister said ‘military solutions’ must form part of the response
    to IS in the wake of the Tunisian beach massacre. ‘We do need to crush IS
    in Iraq and Syria,’ he told MPs.

His remarks came in a statement to the House of Commons setting out the
    response to what he called the ‘generational struggle’ against extremists.’

PM's statement: Downing Street last night confirmed MPs will get a fresh vote
    before Britain joins the United States in launching bombing raids in Syria

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3eXXoBfHJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...937#post973937
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th June 2015 at 14:57.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th June 2015), Rachel (30th June 2015), seko (30th June 2015), Sophocles (30th June 2015), Star Tsar (30th June 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,477 times in 2,710 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Just a quickie.
    I played some of the video of the children recounting their experiences to a senior child protection Social Worker that I know. She said that the kids were clearly not telling the truth. Without exception, kids recounting horrific abuse are conveying the info while expressing extreme distress, crying etc.
    The social worker was totally disgusted to see the footage, as it means the children were being abused, but the abuse was that they were embroiled in some kind of deception whereby they were being coerced into making false accusations.
    I appreciate alternative views, so nothing against your post, but this has to be said.

Quote Without exception, kids recounting horrific abuse are conveying the info while expressing extreme distress, crying etc.
    I can tell you, from personal experience as a victim of child sexual abuse, that this statement is absolutely false. The times I've spoken of the abuse, I have always been "cold and matter of fact", the only exceptions being when I was talking about it while triggered. I spoke of it this way (cold) both in my teens, when I first told my family about it, and as an adult.

When I first told my family, my aunty commented on it. My mother had just informed her and they were hysterical, she stopped bawling for a few moments and stared at me and asked, "why aren't you crying?" I shrugged my shoulders and answered, "this is not new to me". It had been going on since I was little and didn't stop until I was 12. How do you imagine these children and I survived years of abuse, by feeling it? No, we learned not to feel, so why would we choose to feel when recalling it, that doesn't make any sense.

Later, in their early adulthood, they will feel it, and they will cry, a lot. PTSD will develop and the pain will be unbearable for a long time. They will avoid all memories of it, best they can, and panic when they experience flashbacks. They may even display an avalanche of emotions if they get triggered and talk while they're freaking out about it, but other than in that situation, they will still most likely not ever display any emotion while recounting the abuse.

We're cold when we talk about it because it started before we can remember, it is a fact of life for us.
    Last edited by Rachel; 30th June 2015 at 17:22. Reason: Correction
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rachel For This Post:

awakeningmom (8th July 2015), Baby Steps (30th June 2015), Cidersomerset (30th June 2015), Ewan (1st July 2015), Flash (30th June 2015), Gardener (30th June 2015), greybeard (30th June 2015), Hervé (30th June 2015), LoneWolf76 (1st July 2015), Olaf (30th June 2015), onawah (30th June 2015), Paul (1st July 2015), seko (30th June 2015), Sophocles (30th June 2015), Sstarss (30th June 2015), StandingWave (1st July 2015), Star Tsar (30th June 2015), Wind (30th June 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,131 times in 442 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Just a quickie.
    I appreciate alternative views, so nothing against your post, but this has to be said.

Quote Without exception, kids recounting horrific abuse are conveying the info while expressing extreme distress, crying etc.
    I can tell you, from personal experience as a victim of child sexual abuse, that this statement is absolutely false. The times I've spoken of the abuse, I have always been "cold and matter of fact", the only exceptions being when I was talking about it while triggered. I spoke of it this way (cold) both in my teens, when I first told my family about it, and as an adult.

Exactly. That social worker is either new at her job, ignorantly thinks of herself as an expert or has an out-of-control ego and just thinks she's an expert. First of all, there's no universal "way" an abused child should react. Secondly, there are scores of cases when the abused child has reached a point of detachment as a natural matter of self-preservation. That social worker should not be handing out sweeping opinions on subjects until she is better educated.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th June 2015), onawah (30th June 2015), Rachel (1st July 2015), Star Tsar (30th June 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,859 times in 1,169 posts

Hey guys that is cool, point taken. I get the impression that social services are seeded with defensive counter Intel by tptb. I personally believe that hopefully this monstrous stuff is coming out , long overdue and God bless the whistle blowers.
    But caution always worthwhile

Much respect to you, Innocent warrior, for sharing!

addendum: " the children sounded coached, and this often means the stories are not true"
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 1st July 2015 at 09:09.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th June 2015), LoneWolf76 (1st July 2015), onawah (30th June 2015), Rachel (1st July 2015), StandingWave (1st July 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 956 posts

Surely no one is going to investigate Cameron's paedophilia games.
    I thought there was a rule that basically said you're not allowed to
    investigate _political_ paedophiles until after they were dead:
    eg: Edward Heath, Cyril Smith, Leon Brittan.

Of-course, it's okay to shop the media paedophiles, that's fine.
    But _political_ paedophiles, no-no, they have immunity.
    That is, unless you're a media paedo that procures children
    for the political paedos... eg Jimmy Saville.

I'm betting that Cameron won't be arrested or even quizzed.

be happy :-)

lucidity

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st July 2015), Rachel (1st July 2015), Star Tsar (2nd July 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,589 times in 2,888 posts

Just like Icke said all along...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th July 2015), Rachel (2nd July 2015), Star Tsar (2nd July 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd July 2015 at 04:35.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd July 2015), Rachel (2nd July 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Angry Re: Evidence from Hampstead UK pedophile network leads directly to PM David Cameron

UK Column News Special Report

A Glimpse Into Institutionalised Child Abuse

Brian Gerrish interviews child abuse survivor and Nottingham Beechwood children's home whistleblower Melanie Shaw. Recently released from HMP Peterborough where she suffered nearly 6 months in solitary confinement, was denied medical treatment and was subjected to significant bullying and harassment, Melanie has also been harassed by Nottingham police.

In a catalogue of threats and intimidation Nottinghamshire Police have subjected her to unwanted phone calls, followed her, attended her home to threaten her with arrest and used a team of 6-7 black dressed 'heavies' to smash in her back door. Already suffering PTSD as a result of her abuse as a toddler by her own family, and subsequently through abuse by children's services in Beechwood, there is no doubt that the actions of Nottingham Police have been designed to intimidate and ultimately silence Melanie.

It is her testimony of the rape and murder of children at Beechwood in 2011 which started Operation Daybreak. For Melanie the subsequent vicious action by the police is simply to silence her and to protect abusers within the establishment and political magic circle.

How can David Cameron and Theresa May's Conservative Government allow this brutal treatment of vulnerable child abuse survivors? How could Crown Prosecution Boss Alison Saunders help protect Lord Janner from justice, but facilitate the vicious abuse of Melanie Shaw via 'StarChamber Courts' without proper legal representation, or a Jury, or the Public, or the Press? There can only be one answer. The British government in its broadest sense, across all three parties, Conservative, Labour and Liberal Democrat are collaborating, not to expose and stop child abuse, but to protect abusers.

Watch this powerful insight into the horrific world of Melanie Shaw as a result of her simply telling the truth.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd July 2015), Rachel (2nd July 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Evidence from Hampstead UK pedophile network leads directly to PM David Cameron

The Ritchie Allen Radio Show

Mickey Summers - Child Sex Abuse in Nottinghamshire & UK Government cover up

Uploaded 7/6/2015

Mickey is a child abuse survivor & A campaigner for the rights of child sex abuse victims. He speaks with Ritchie about the cover up of sex abuse in Nottinghamshire & Why those in power are doing everything they cover claims up.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Dear Baby Steps and others.

I have become fascinated by this hampstead case . Have listened to childrens's tetimonies , many interviews of Ella draper and Abraham christie on alternative sites .
    Have looked at mainstream narrative which is totally dismissive of the claims and BBC as usual although hiding and protecting paedophiles in the past , when there is a possibility of a case in their hands seem to avoid asking serious questions and quick to dismiss as a hoax , What is the truth? Does anybody know?
    Are these children telling the truth ? is the father , this Ricky Dearman character an innocent victim of slander ? Is the mother a psychopathic liar manipulating her children or torturing them as the so called judge concluded? Or maybe the mother is the victim of a smear campaign. How could she and her partner go on to so many shows and be willing to answer any questions , Finally , one point that I find intruiging is , when the children made the claims , no action was taken by police . But as soon as they retracted their accusations , this was taken very serioiusly . Nobody on line seems to explain the sudden change of the childrens' narrative . Totally confused . Any body out there that has insight into this without just taking an emotional opinion on either side? would really like to know the truth...
    Regards
    D

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Demetrios For This Post:

YoYoYo (29th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread