Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #561
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Providing that sort of data, while not totally convincing without actually being there to check the set-up, would go a long way to shutting a few people up...
    I'd be content (though I wasn't when I saw the E-cat do the same thing... I was convinced there was a chemical battery or something else going on.. (there wasn't...)).

Keshe is covered in the latest "Free Energy Digest" by PESN

The video below will start when he covers Keshe

This guy has been investigating "free energy" for years and years now; he has the best explanation of the tech that I've heard to date (and you can sum it up with "I don't understand how this thing works")
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Constance (4th November 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (13th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #562
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

By now I would have expected someone to say "ME!" and post a nice clear video showing the load, the load current, voltage across it, power factor, AC waveform (if applicable), power consumed (if applicable) and power delivered.

Nothing yet. How long will it be now?

Providing that sort of data, while not totally convincing without actually being there to check the set-up, would go a long way to shutting a few people up...
    Ha. So Keshe can build flying saucers, plasma power plants, and healing devices.... but the entire community can't light a single light bulb? I don't have time to debunk this, they're obviously unable to deliver on any of their promises.

They need more than data at this stage, they need executable how to guides.

Many people will have incarnated with a soul mission to bring sustainable electric light, and other simple technologies to the world. The Keshe initiative must be a dragnet to keep them distracted. Total waste of time.

http://www.trueactivist.com/how-to-u...-create-light/

EDIT: If the Keshe foundation actually delivers anything replicable, I'll apologize to him and become a supporter. Until them, he's keeping everyone confused and sedated.
    Last edited by Daozen; 5th November 2015 at 04:44.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

ghyootma (5th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), Karpos (5th November 2015), Meggings (6th November 2015), TargeT (5th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #563
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    By now I would have expected someone to say "ME!" and post a nice clear video showing the load, the load current, voltage across it, power factor, AC waveform (if applicable), power consumed (if applicable) and power delivered.

Ha. So Keshe can build flying saucers, plasma power plants, and healing devices.... but the entire community can't light a single light bulb? I don't have time to debunk this, they're obviously unable to deliver on any of their promises.

Many people will have incarnated with a soul mission to bring sustainable electric light, and other simple technologies to the world. The Keshe initiative must be a dragnet to keep them distracted. Total waste of time.

EDIT: If the Keshe foundation actually delivers anything replicable, I'll apologize to him and become a supporter. Until them, he's keeping everyone confused and sedated.
    You are mixed up, confused. If you were involved in the groups making the devices you would have already seen pictures and videos of the device working on electrical meters, etc...Make a little effort and you will see them. What you do not seem to understand is no one cares about proving to you it works. It works and much more. We are spending our time teaching people who are capable of learning and sharing the benefits, not arguing with chuckle heads and punks (a special word for a special guy here). Why should anyone waste their time proving something to you? Why? What can you possibly add to this?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Johnny (11th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #564
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Erich (here)

You are mixed up, confused. If you were involved in the groups making the devices you would have already seen pictures and videos of the device working on electrical meters, etc...Make a little effort and you will see them. What you do not seem to understand is no one cares about proving to you it works. It works and much more. We are spending our time teaching people who are capable of learning and sharing the benefits, not arguing with chuckle heads and punks (a special word for a special guy here). Why should anyone waste their time proving something to you? Why? What can you possibly add to this?
    Your mixture of condescension, evasion and insults proves to me you have absolutely nothing to show for all your talk. BTW, I like punk and comedy. Nothing wrong with chuckling every now and then.

So: Behind the scenes, it's all working, and you have videos of functional devices and electrical meters, but you can't show any of this publicly? You're not interested in proving this to me. OK. So how do you expect to get this information out to the world?

Again:

Do you have a schematic for a device that can power a single light bulb using Keshe technology?

Quote Why should anyone waste their time proving something to you? Why? What can you possibly add to this?
    You want a straight answer? If you linked to a how to power a light bulb using Keshe technology guide, I would help you translate the article into Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, French and Spanish.

You asked. There's a concrete offer.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Erich (5th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), raregem (5th November 2015), TargeT (5th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #565
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Your mixture of condescension, evasion and insults proves to me you have absolutely nothing to show for all your talk. BTW, I like punk and comedy. Nothing wrong with chuckling every now and then.

So: Behind the scenes, it's all working, and you have videos of functional devices and electrical meters, but you can't show any of this publicly? You're not interested in proving this to me. OK. So how do you expect to get this information out to the world?

Again:

Do you have a schematic for a device that can power a single light bulb using Keshe technology?

Quote Why should anyone waste their time proving something to you? Why? What can you possibly add to this?
    You want a straight answer? If you linked to a how to power a light bulb using Keshe technology guide, I would help you translate the article into Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, French and Spanish.

You asked. There's a concrete offer.
    Tell you what. Without any help from the adults go and find my group on the Internet. When and if you find it, look at the pics, the names, the places and the fine people. Do it all by yourself! Don't come back here and ask me anything about it. I don't want to play softball with you anymore. Try to keep the feelings inside of yourself. Try to hold in that spongy, angry swirling in your neck and chest. Go outside and beat up a tree, prank call your ex girlfriend, but please do not come back here. I don't like you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Johnny (11th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #566
    Thanks

[
    Tell you what. Without any help from the adults go and find my group on the Internet. When and if you find it, look at the pics, the names, the places and the fine people. Do it all by yourself! Don't come back here and ask me anything about it. I don't want to play softball with you anymore. Try to keep the feelings inside of yourself. Try to hold in that spongy, angry swirling in your neck and chest. Go outside and beat up a tree, prank call your ex girlfriend, but please do not come back here. I don't like you.
    Your response here is abhorrent, "supporters" that act as you have are the worst enemy of the cause they stand behind.

You have equitable emotional intelligence with my 8 year old daughter.. I think we need some adults in this conversation, you have shown in these last posts that you are not one of them.

Funny that you offer advise that you clearly cannot follow.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Akasha (5th November 2015), Chip (5th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), Meggings (6th November 2015), Nick Matkin (5th November 2015), raregem (5th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #567
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Couldn't find a Light Bulb Test... Oh well...
    But here's a Magrav Energy Drill Test...

MAGRAV Energy Drill Test

Highlighted on the 86th Knowledge seekers Workshop AM Nov 5 2015 @ 21 minutes.
    Last edited by turiya; 5th November 2015 at 21:15.

14. Link to Post #568
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

[center]MAGRAV Energy Drill Test
    That is plugged into the wall, supposedly the maggrav device reduces power consumption (which is totally possible) but with out showing a "before & after" power consumption the video is kind of pointless..

But that's a good start!
    Where are you?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Akasha (5th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), Nick Matkin (5th November 2015), raregem (5th November 2015)

16. Link to Post #569
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

[mod hat on]Emotions run high with even the thought of free energy. This is the long-awaited "show me" phase of Keshe's claims (that we all want to be true.) Let it unfold. If it is bogus, we'll know soon enough. Please keep the emotions in check and when offering opinions, offer opinions as opinions, not as definitive statements.[/mod hat off, member hat on... ahhhh that feels better]

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

animovado (9th November 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (13th November 2015), Elixir (5th November 2015), ghyootma (6th November 2015), greybeard (5th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), Limor Wolf (5th November 2015), LoneWolf76 (6th November 2015), Ol' Roy (5th November 2015), onawah (8th November 2015), raregem (5th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (5th November 2015), ThePythonicCow (7th November 2015)

18. Link to Post #570
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I apologize if I recycle a few sayings from earlier in this thread

As a beginning it will be fair to say that this initiative might be motivated with good will, maybe ,Mr Keshe is not as aware to the deepest core of the worldwide situation, even though the assumption with regards to such naivete is questionable..but things have began with quite a lot of trust from him with relations to the government. What he tried to do was to speak to the hearts of governments of this world.

Quote " We congratulate the leadership of these nations who are working for the establishment of real world peace "
    Some of his words were wonderful and passionet and we could all identify with, but, to my ears, they sound quite naive.

Mr Keshe's words from three years ago:

Quote "Time of government decision making as we promised is limited, and if we see the same process as before with slander to blocking, then the Foundation will release all details that it saves others time to evaluate and assess the technology and hence we can go for the full development of systems for the public by the public."
    Quote "Let us move to the next step, but please work with your government as their scientists make decisions according to their old understanding and now it is time to play the new game of openness with science and for you to show to your governments your working prototype with the help of others around the world"
    In my eyes, what he was doing is politics, in an earthly way. I posted three years ago that this attempt to 'bridge' or think that there is any opportunity to act as mediator's, will be proven as a futile illusion, that governments all over the world are about to break and change their structure, so any co-operation with an insitution that we would prefer to see as obsolete only extends its life expectancy. better invest in the future and not in the past

Free energy sparks great interest and passion in all of us, knowing what is at stake and what are the potentialities of tapping the ZPE...

There are all kinds of approaches how to enable this technology to go out. we know why it is not out, and the main factor lays beyond the governmental level, the government is replaced every few years, but the top hidden level is not. doing things in the open, trying to approach the government and recruit the governmental and scientists attention to it has been tried before, we can ask Steven Greer, and, unfortunetly can not ask Brian O'leary. There are others who tried as well.

Aiming to get the attention of the public and the 'Average Joe' was also not very successful up till now, for various psychological and spiritual reasons. Free energy goes hand in hand with spirituality, with awarness, with expanded consciousness and with adopting a wider perspective.

The above are very happy news, but we need to consider that there is no tangible evidence, and history already knew exaggeration by inventors (maybe not deliberate, but nevertheless it happened) it might be best to see rather than hear. but even when taking that aside, the wall that been tried to climb by many is slippery, and there is a guard who is always watching on top. Attacking the wall again and again, in different angles that 'have never been tried before', only proves that the chances to move beyond it are slim. If by any chance, the climber succeed in overcoming the obstacles and get closer to the top, he is at the mercy of the guard which is always on a close watch.

I believe Mr Keshe's declaration
    http://pesn.com/2014/04/20/9602473_M...He-is-Messiah/
    was a cause and affect of such a treatment

The wall is spread and wide, but maybe there is no need in attacking it physically, and simply getting hurt again and again. maybe, just for now, raising the awarness about free energy, wrapping our heads around this second to none subject, bringing our own visions and finding the energetic way to allow it to come out in a more 'natural' flow, will result in it grabbing a hold. I am sure it sounds very naive, but, as we grow with our understandings of how this world truely operates (and far far beyond this world), this is how it works - first placing our requirements in the oven, than, the ZPF itself finds a way for it to manifest :-

But, I guess whoever wants to bang his head on a brick wall, may not be convinced otherwise. There was always the hope that this approach would be discovered to be wrong, but somehow all the fingers always pointed towards Rome.

Good luck nevertheless ~

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Akasha (5th November 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (13th November 2015), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), Ol' Roy (5th November 2015), raregem (5th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (5th November 2015)

20. Link to Post #571
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by breal (here)
    Not everyone is going to be as patient as yourself.
    It's a case of having to be - I don't really DO deferred gratification... ...

I suppose doing the small experiments is keeping me going in this respect -

that's the brilliant thing about all this - people all over the world are getting very hands on with it all - and although Keshe is the one doing the initial teaching anyone out there could come up with amazing inventions and applications at any time -

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ghyootma (6th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), TargeT (5th November 2015)

22. Link to Post #572
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

There is a whole medical and healing side to all this as well - not just the '''free energy''' aspects -

This afternoon in the presentation Keshe showed what the Keshe Foundation had done for a woman who had gangrene in her hands and feet - she had already had her big toe amputated and the doctors/surgeons wanted to amputate her hands and feet as well -

She spent 3 months with the KF and walked out - she didn't have to have her hands and feet amputated and the gangrene was stopped -

not just that though - her amputated big toe is being treated and is starting to grow back.!!!!

the section where you can see photos of this and hear what Keshe has to say about it, starts at 2 hours:32 mins and goes on for about 8 minutes -

Last edited by jaybee; 5th November 2015 at 21:57. Reason: made time clearer

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ghyootma (6th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), LoneWolf76 (6th November 2015), turiya (5th November 2015)

24. Link to Post #573
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    ...it might be best to see rather than hear.
    I might also add: ...better than the above, is to not say anything at all.
    Otherwise, one may miss 'seeing'.
    Last edited by turiya; 5th November 2015 at 21:13.

25. Link to Post #574
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)

MAGRAV Energy Drill Test
    That is plugged into the wall, supposedly the maggrav device reduces power consumption (which is totally possible) but with out showing a "before & after" power consumption the video is kind of pointless..

But that's a good start!
    If you went to the linked 86th Knowledge Seekers Workshop AM November 5th 2015 (1h 46m),
    Keshe further explained & you would have had your answer.

The man who made the Magrav Drill Test, Ali, said he was to later take his voltage readings & report back to Keshe.

Maybe You Missed this Understanding

Last edited by turiya; 6th November 2015 at 02:00.

26. Link to Post #575
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Thanks for posting a significant clip in 574 above.

But it's still not a clear circuit/schematic diagram is it? It's just lines on a white-board. How the live and neutral wires are individually connected are not shown nor mentioned. Is the live the only side connected to the gans-coated coil? Are there actually two coils (wound aiding or opposing?) one each inserted into the live and neutral? Or do both live and neutral mains wires pass through the coil, unconnected to it?

These sorts of presentations might look convincing to someone with limited technical experience, but to anyone with even a bit of understanding of electrical theory - who may want to reproduce the device - such presentations are very frustrating and virtually useless.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 5th November 2015 at 21:56.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Akasha (5th November 2015), Dennis Leahy (5th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (7th November 2015), TargeT (5th November 2015), turiya (6th November 2015)

28. Link to Post #576
    Thanks

Nick Matkin,

Some other Keshe supporter here said something to the effect that Keshe was a very intelligent individual but a very poor teacher. With this I fully agree. As I have noticed that he sometimes twists some words around at different times - sometimes says magnetic field, when he meant to say gravitational. English is not his first language. So, it does take some intense listening to keep on track with what he comes forth with.

I remember taking a mathematics class at a university regarding scalar & vector quantities. The instructor was an absolute genius, however could not teach the subject worth a bag of beans. The entire class ended up signing a petition to have him replaced. At another university, I remember taking a calculus III class but had to drop it because the man teaching it was a Filipino, and I just could not understand whatever the hell he was trying to say because of his thick accent with the English language.

It is indeed frustrating trying to keep things straight at times. Have to really pay attention with this guy, that is for sure. Material needs to be viewed and reviewed repeatedly. I found the Q & A session with the guys from Holland seem to have a clear understanding. I think it will eventually come down to some of his students will be better instructors when all is said & done.

29. Link to Post #577
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Hi everyone, I'm toying with an idea, an efficient way to help clear-up up some of the misunderstandings about Keshe technology. I'm thinking of setting up a Q&A and demonstration session. I'll use the same technology that was used here.

Pls hit the "thanks" button to this posting, so I can gauge the level of interest. I'll get in touch via PM. This is a bit of an experiment, though I'm used to teaching the technology to others. I'm thinking 10 people max should be manageable? For those that express an interest, I'll try to work out those that are most interested in the technology, I will then PM everyone. We'll need to agree a time and date that works for all, I'm based in the UK.

I'm sure we can work out all the relevant details via PM.
    PM sent out to those that expressed interest. Hopefully we'll lock-down the attendee list & agenda in the next few days.

Current suggested agenda:

1. Brief overview of the man himself (history & achievements)
    2. Keshe technology fundamental principles
    3. How these fundamental principles are utilised for: energy, health, material production, flight, food etc.
    4. Key Keshe information sources
    5. How to diy (do it yourself) - devices you can build now & how they work
    6. Keshe objectives
    Attendee list now locked-down (as per this post), PM sent out to agree date & time.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

jaybee (6th November 2015), Johnny (11th November 2015), turiya (6th November 2015)

31. Link to Post #578
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for your kind suggestions. You are a true asset to the Keshe Foundation.

I think the healing aspects of Keshe's work is interesting, but if he hasn't delivered by now, I don't think he ever will. Keshe has been dodging "show me the schematic" questions with the "I'm not going to do your legwork for you" response for 2-3 years now. Something doesn't add up.

How do you power a light bulb using Keshe's technology? No one knows. But he's taking deposits for space flights. http://www.keshefoundation.org/media...-technology-en

Great talking to you Erich!
    Last edited by Daozen; 6th November 2015 at 09:21.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Johnny (11th November 2015), Karpos (6th November 2015), Meggings (6th November 2015), Nick Matkin (6th November 2015), onawah (6th November 2015), TargeT (7th November 2015)

33. Link to Post #579
    Thanks

From the 86th Knowledge Seekers Workshop PM November 05 2015
    Note: Keep your Health Practitioner's Hat on for this one...

Keshe Foundation Grows a Toe

"If you're only looking for an Electrical Power Supply, you're looking in the wrong direction"
    -- MT Keshe
    Last edited by turiya; 6th November 2015 at 23:44.

34. Link to Post #580
    Thanks

There's a lot of "faith" that needs to be given in that video, a few stills of a foot and some words; I guess if you're already convinced it's a great video, if your not it seems like it doesn't "help the cause" much at all really.

That looks kind of like a frostbite victim that is having dead tissue removed, they just put the photo's up in reverse order.
    Last edited by TargeT; 7th November 2015 at 00:13.
    Where are you?

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Johnny (11th November 2015), Karpos (7th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 55 LastLast