On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Can u give us an idea of the voltage u have managed to achieve from the build
    If you are asking me, just go to the Keshe Foundation website and patiently watch the videos, read the forum, etc...Many people have built reactors that do different things. The science Mr. Keshe teaches has a wide range of uses people are discovering every day. Since I just started making gans 1 week ago I have been in a whirlwind of activity using the gans in different ways.
    Hi Erich, I'm glad you have started making gans! Where did you find the instructions on how to make them? Can you tell what you have done?

Stan
    I found some copper wire and cut a plate from an old zinc lid used for a water tank. I nano coated the copper wire using caustic soda as explained in the videos from Keshe Foundation. It is very easy to do. Then, I attached the plates to either side of a plastic box, connected the 2 plates with a copper wire and filled the box with salt water just below where the wire is connected. The next day the bottom of the box was covered with CO2 gans. I tested the gans after extraction to make sure it was gans by putting it in the freezer. Some of the water in the cup froze, but the gans did not.

Yesterday I put 1 ml. mixed with some gasoline into my old scooter. I use this scooter to go back and forth to the farm. It is hard to start, it sputters and stalls, etc...Not anymore.

Watch the kid's workshop videos from beginning to end.
    Hi Erich, You have not been very precise in your description of what you did.

I found some copper wire (is this thin copper wire with many strands woven together or one copper wire of a special thickness?) and cut a plate from an old zinc lid used for a water tank. (What size was the plate and how thick was it?) I nano coated the copper wire using caustic soda as explained in the videos from Keshe Foundation.(Which videos? They all have numbers and descriptions) It is very easy to do. Then, I attached the plates to either side of a plastic box, connected the 2 plates with a copper wire and filled the box with salt water just below where the wire is connected. The next day the bottom of the box was covered with CO2 gans. I tested the gans after extraction to make sure it was gans by putting it in the freezer. (what does that mean?)Some of the water in the cup froze, but the gans did not.
    (what does that mean?)
    Yesterday I put 1 ml. mixed with some gasoline into my old scooter. I use this scooter to go back and forth to the farm. It is hard to start, it sputters and stalls, etc...Not anymore.

Watch the kid's workshop videos from beginning to end. (I did. What did I miss)

Stan
    Any copper wire. Any zinc or nickel. How to nano coat video:

Gans does not freeze.

Co2 kit instructions video. You can make all of the parts yourself:

http://keshefoundation.org/CO2KitInstructions/

I experienced some confusion and frustration, but kept working at it, found all of the info and have sucesfully made the gans and discovered a few small uses aleady.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (18th July 2015), fourty-two (19th July 2015), Johnny (17th July 2015), Meggings (18th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    I'm still trying to locate a video where they explain how to make all the ganses. Can anyone direct me please?

Stan
    OK Stan, a little test first: in your own words, what is gans ?

To your question: ALL ganses, not to my knowledge no, but I found this 2 videos :

Johnny
    Hi Johnny, ganses as I understand them are plasma of different compositions. Why the test of my understanding of them?

Stan
    I'm still trying to locate a video where they explain how to make all the ganses. Can anyone direct me please?

Stan

To your question: ALL ganses, not to my knowledge no, but I found this 2 videos :

Johnny
    Hi Johnny can you explain the two videos you posted please. They both have no commentary.
    BTW what is titanium gans used for?

Stan
    Hi Stan.

Sorry it took so long to answer the post.

The 'test' was not a test, no offend at all !! It was because I myself is a bit confused about all the gans stuff. I like KIS (Keep It Simple). My mind struggle to find references to the all the concepts that's why I

Sunday started on the 'Kid's workshops', so I can get it right on my backbone, as we say in Denmark (translated to English ).

I can not give you any explanation about the videos, other than he is producing gans. The titanium, as I remember, was used as a component in the 68' workshop with Alekz to make the powercell.

I got the 3 books from Keshe in 2012 and started reading them, but then I should on holiday with some friends, and 'forgot' everything about the books. I'm still at no 1 page 41 but I took some notes:

Ray = Individual and directional magnetic force.

Fields = Ray's magnetic force as it is influenced by other rays and magnetic forces, which the ray make a dynamic zone of
    influence in its path.

PMTICS = Plasma magnetic fields = collection of such rays and fields of rays.

Plasmatic = A collections of dynamic magnetic fields.

Pmf(s) = Plasmatic magnetic fields

MAFS = Magnetic fields.

Magravs = Magnetic and gravitational fields.

Plasma = when solid we call it matter, before it is solid we call it plasmatic (???)
    Everything in the universe can be viewed as plasma.

GANS = clusters of nano-particles.

Gans = A new state of matter, a molecule of gas (GAs) which become nano of itself and appears as solid state of matter.
    (GAs to Nano of Solid and to be called GANS for short)

GANS materials are in fact ORME (orbitally re-arranged mono atomic element) material as well, and NANO material at the same time..

The last ones (plasma and gans) are new !

I have found some pictures and videos which can have some interest: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9o45nto2w...ustic.jpg?dl=0

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater you do not have to be a member of Facebook to see it. It shows how to use the gans as fields.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2i...ntainer_school this fellow have more videos on his 'Youtube page'

This thread from Kesh Forum could be interesting to follow, I guess (hope) they will come up with some results:

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...tor-in-the-car

I think the best way is to go is through all the 'kid's workshops' and then start some work by myself.

Regards Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 17th July 2015 at 08:36.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

animovado (24th August 2015), aranuk (17th July 2015), fourty-two (19th July 2015), Meggings (18th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Hi all.

A video how to nano coat in another way:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2w...ustic_creation

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (17th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #124
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I see I'm not the only one frustrated by this presentation - except...I was right about my suspicions for the reason it was done on purpose.

Since the instructions are a bit ambiguous, spread across days of videos, the data has to be assimilated in sections. The only way to achieve greater understanding is to go over the basics again and again.

Keshe did it on purpose. And the only reason I knew this right off is because I've been exposed to Wade Frazier's agenda, where I got frustrated with his continued repetition of the same material over and over again. Until I was thrown out of his thread. I did not understand then his method - I do now.

It is not yet time for me to reproduce these basics. But maglev, oh boy! Can hardly wait to make my story about the future come true.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aranuk (17th July 2015), aviators (18th July 2015), Johnny (17th July 2015), LoneWolf76 (8th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Stan

Johnny
    Hi Johnny, ganses as I understand them are plasma of different compositions. Why the test of my understanding of them?

Stan

Stan

Johnny
    Hi Johnny can you explain the two videos you posted please. They both have no commentary.
    BTW what is titanium gans used for?

Stan
    Hi Stan.

Sorry it took so long to answer the post.

The 'test' was not a test, no offend at all !! It was because I myself is a bit confused about all the gans stuff. I like KIS (Keep It Simple). My mind struggle to find references to the all the concepts that's why I

Sunday started on the 'Kid's workshops', so I can get it right on my backbone, as we say in Denmark (translated to English ).

I can not give you any explanation about the videos, other than he is producing gans. The titanium, as I remember, was used as a component in the 68' workshop with Alekz to make the powercell.

I got the 3 books from Keshe in 2012 and started reading them, but then I should on holiday with some friends, and 'forgot' everything about the books. I'm still at no 1 page 41 but I took some notes:

Ray = Individual and directional magnetic force.

Fields = Ray's magnetic force as it is influenced by other rays and magnetic forces, which the ray make a dynamic zone of
    influence in its path.

PMTICS = Plasma magnetic fields = collection of such rays and fields of rays.

Plasmatic = A collections of dynamic magnetic fields.

Pmf(s) = Plasmatic magnetic fields

MAFS = Magnetic fields.

Magravs = Magnetic and gravitational fields.

Plasma = when solid we call it matter, before it is solid we call it plasmatic (???)
    Everything in the universe can be viewed as plasma.

GANS = clusters of nano-particles.

Gans = A new state of matter, a molecule of gas (GAs) which become nano of itself and appears as solid state of matter.
    (GAs to Nano of Solid and to be called GANS for short)

GANS materials are in fact ORME (orbitally re-arranged mono atomic element) material as well, and NANO material at the same time..

The last ones (plasma and gans) are new !

I have found some pictures and videos which can have some interest: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9o45nto2w...ustic.jpg?dl=0

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater you do not have to be a member of Facebook to see it. It shows how to use the gans as fields.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2i...ntainer_school this fellow have more videos on his 'Youtube page'

This thread from Kesh Forum could be interesting to follow, I guess (hope) they will come up with some results:

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...tor-in-the-car

I think the best way is to go is through all the 'kid's workshops' and then start some work by myself.

Regards Johnny
    Much obliged Johnny, these are most helpful, thank you. I have now watched a lot of the vids a few more times. I know now how to make the ganses and the nano coated materials. Where do you think is the best places to find the copper plates and the zinc plates. Engineering works?

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 18th July 2015 at 01:52.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (19th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

I cannot believe there are so few people on Avalon interested in this thread. It beggars belief. The most important breakthrough that mankind has ever taken which will have so many applications and possibilities and there is so little interest in begoggles my my mind. This subject necessarily includes the following:- End of the banking system, end of secrecy of governments, end of secrecy of UFO's , it also unchains the people from the cabal influences of power, it will promote in various ways the so expected disclosure that we have heard on Avalon for years now. It really means the freedom of the people from the shackles of their oppressors for centuries. This I would say is the result of the 2012 Ascension stuff. People have now the choice to be free. They now have the choice, a real choice to do this.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

aviators (18th July 2015), Bhusunda (3rd August 2015), Connor (18th July 2015), fourty-two (19th July 2015), Johnny (19th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (19th July 2015), StandingWave (18th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #127
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Mark is a no nonsense kind of guy. I will be watching his take on the keshe reactor build.
    Note: In the first video he in quite negative, skeptical for sure.
    But on The 2nd video he retracts and says Keshe is a great guy. Hmm....
    Best of all I can understand him clearly.
    start #1

update #2

update #3

Update # 4 Aug.24th 2015

Update 5 Oct 19 2015
    Last edited by aviators; 21st October 2015 at 01:55.

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Where do you think is the best places to find the copper plates and the zinc plates. Engineering works?

Stan

I think in a builder merchant such as wicks in the UK you can find the metals you need or any hardware store, just ask the guy who works there what material you need they don't necessarily need to know why

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

aranuk (18th July 2015), Johnny (19th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #129
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connor (here)
    Where do you think is the best places to find the copper plates and the zinc plates. Engineering works?

Stan

I think in a builder merchant such as wicks in the UK you can find the metals you need or any hardware store, just ask the guy who works there what material you need they don't necessarily need to know why
    A junkyard! Scrap metal. I bought 1 meter of copper wire for 2 dollars and sliced up a water tank lid that was zinc coated aluminum.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (19th July 2015), Johnny (19th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (19th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #130
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

A girlfriend from Illinois sent out this link. A Keshe flying car. It was posted in June 2013 so is two years old, but still of interest.

Aranuk/Stan, had I not tumbled into grinding poverty, had I still a home and space and a workshop, had I the ability to get through the closed minds of the male relatives around me who consider Keshe a charlatan, I'd be right there with you.

A beloved brother when we last spoke together said he did not know how to give credence to Keshe. But then I have relatives who are stunned I recommend NO to vaccinatons. It is as though most are brain-washed. I am so surprised to see that people I know bad-mouth homeopathy and are angry that the University of Toronto has one small course on homeopathy for its medical students, and write outraged posts against such "pseudo science".

It is as though a gulf is growing between people in the world and in our own household that can no longer be ignored.

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

I currently have trouble in downloading the 64th ksw and videos demonstrating the technology, although I'm currently searching elsewhere is there anyone who can share their notes with me. I've made copies of the first page of this thread but any additional notes would be appreciated.

Thanks

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

Johnny (19th July 2015), Rocky_Shorz (19th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,967 times in 2,208 posts

wow

many thanks to all who are sharing the knowledge and sharing the adventure ~

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (19th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #133
    United States Unsubscribed Twain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)

A girlfriend from Illinois sent out this link. A Keshe flying car. It was posted in June 2013 so is two years old, but still of interest.

Aranuk/Stan, had I not tumbled into grinding poverty, had I still a home and space and a workshop, had I the ability to get through the closed minds of the male relatives around me who consider Keshe a charlatan, I'd be right there with you.

A beloved brother when we last spoke together said he did not know how to give credence to Keshe. But then I have relatives who are stunned I recommend NO to vaccinatons. It is as though most are brain-washed. I am so surprised to see that people I know bad-mouth homeopathy and are angry that the University of Toronto has one small course on homeopathy for its medical students, and write outraged posts against such "pseudo science".

It is as though a gulf is growing between people in the world and in our own household that can no longer be ignored.
    I thought Keshe was a known fraud? That video is not a real flying car.

From my understanding keshe hooks people in, in a very clever way, to believe he has free energy tech; puts out faulty data on how you can('t) build your own, but always missing links... Person gets frustrated, orders expensive/ useless gadgets from his website, gets scammed and reports it to scam sites. Pretty simple, if you ask me.

Suspicious how much support he gets from people for false promises. Keshe is one of many scammers in Alt community that ought to called out more, and tar& feathered.

That's all I have to say.

I cannot believe there are so few people on Avalon interested in this thread. It beggars belief. The most important breakthrough that mankind has ever taken which will have so many applications and possibilities and there is so little interest in begoggles my my mind. This subject necessarily includes the following:- End of the banking system, end of secrecy of governments, end of secrecy of UFO's , it also unchains the people from the cabal influences of power, it will promote in various ways the so expected disclosure that we have heard on Avalon for years now. It really means the freedom of the people from the shackles of their oppressors for centuries. This I would say is the result of the 2012 Ascension stuff. People have now the choice to be free. They now have the choice, a real choice to do this.

Stan
    Last edited by Twain; 19th July 2015 at 10:31.

24. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

LOL

Hey Twain ... I saw that video in this thread and watched it ...my first thought was that someone had produced a fake video
    of the 'flying car' to try to discredit Keshe...

it was on this persons YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXY...ACEs__SBtK9TtA

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (19th July 2015)

26. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Much obliged Johnny, these are most helpful, thank you. I have now watched a lot of the vids a few more times. I know now how to make the ganses and the nano coated materials. Where do you think is the best places to find the copper plates and the zinc plates. Engineering works?

Stan
    Very well Stan.

If I can't get a cobber plate, I will try with some cobber wires connected. Zinc plates: the old kind of roof gutter is made of zinc. I have such a piece.

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 19th July 2015 at 18:57.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

LOL

Hey Twain ... I saw that video in this thread and watched it ...my first thought was that someone had produced a fake video
    of the 'flying car' to try to discredit Keshe...

I also think it is a fake video !!!!

Johnny

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (24th July 2015)

30. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connor (here)
    I currently have trouble in downloading the 64th ksw and videos demonstrating the technology, although I'm currently searching elsewhere is there anyone who can share their notes with me. I've made copies of the first page of this thread but any additional notes would be appreciated.

Thanks
    What kind of trouble is it ??

Many, if not all Keshe's videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrfixit...w=0&shelf_id=5

And you will also find the 64th ksw as a youtube video on the first side.

Johnny

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (19th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Stan
    We do not have to search in the outer universes to find other kind of worlds, we are all here on Earth living in our own kind of, sometimes weird worlds !! But I DO understand what you are saying.

Johnny

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (19th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Can I just say that I am watching the 2nd Knowledge Seekers Workshop March 13, 2014 which is absolutely informative to say the least. I am now 1hr27m of a 3hr 05m video and I am already overwhelmed. A must watch for everyone. Mr Keshe almost explains everything we need to know overall. Not in details but an excellent overview about the SSI. We are about to be free.

Stan

35. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (22nd July 2015)

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Attachment 30411

Attachment 30410

the above shows how to create the basic building block (a single cell), call this step 1. you will obtain limited energy from a single cell. when using a combination of these cells, in the configuration Alekz describes ie. together with a reactor, now you get kilowatts / megawatts / gigawatts. if you allow too much energy to flow, you fly

in a way, think of the single cell as a "sponge", soaking up energy (plasmatic energy) from the reactor (which acts like a sun)

... also listen carefully to what he put in his vehicle fuel tank and the effects it made.

some useful information:

gans production here, here and here and here and here and here

alternative method to make nano material

this post looks to be choc-a-bloc with good practical info - but the writing is too small to read on the attachments - Aurelius if you see this could you post the link where the diagrams etc came from - thanks -

and many thanks for this thread -

edit - haha cancel that request for the link - If I click on the attachments in your quote above it comes up bigger - (in the original post I don't think you could do that) but anyway - problem solved

cheers

Last edited by jaybee; 20th July 2015 at 10:09.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (20th July 2015), Johnny (22nd July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst 1 7 17 55 LastLast