Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 55 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1096

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #1041
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by Sequoia (here)
    There will never be "proof" enough until the devises are in the hands of the masses (literally), today's people are used to instant gratification without any understudying how things work in nature and what makes it all go around and around.
    In 20 years no one will even remember how dangerous it was once upon a time to bring the awareness of "free energy idea" to the masses, the incredulous comments, the ridicule, and of course, the healthy banter over over-unity technology...

This is what I think might be happening regarding the ''devices in the hands of the masses'' thing --

I think that MT Keshe is fully aware of the effects that his technology could have on the political and economic landscape - and he (Keshe) is the last one who wants to bring about suffering and misery due to social and economic breakdown - the Keshe Foundation is broadly about Service and Sharing to bring about improvement in people's lives -

So I think he is working on the 'Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day - teach a man to fish and he will be able to feed himself for the rest of his life' - kind of thing -

So he is bringing the 'general population' up to speed in a gradual way so that adjustments can be made without damage being done to the fibre of society - but I think that in the private teachings they are further along - and that the intelligence and creativity being contributed by the '''group'' is all a part of the 'evolution' --

Keshe says that the Keshe Foundation isn't revolutionary but evolutionary

At the moment there is still a margin for plausible deniability - because of the real dangers that circle around the whole issue of Free Energy from the (corrupt) Political Establishment and Power Structures - who aren't going to go down without a fight -

I think this is how MT Keshe is working - IMO - to gradually put the devices 'in the hands of the masses' -

It's a huge project -

cheers

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

animovado (5th September 2016), aranuk (20th September 2016), Aurelius (5th September 2016), Johnny (5th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #1042
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Quote Posted by mkscarola (here)

<snip>

just watched this video from the same channel that posted the Gold Reactor. This guy is using a wheel which spins when it comes into contact plasma fields. It made me wonder, could these plasma fields be the 'life force' that metaphysical and religious texts talk about?
    there is definitely something strange about the Egely device. i have monitored one in my lab on and off for the past 6 months. most times you can interact with it quite easily. it does appear to interact with the plasmatic fields. i have looked for info directly from Egely himself, detailing how he believes the device works. have you seen this before? lot's of nuggets in there, fish out the important ones. a simple experiment you can perform on page 103 or 139. you might also enjoy this (Egely himself in action)

you are correct, new instrumentation is required to detect plasmatic fields. i once spoke to pete peterson about this, he felt radionics (in its original form) was the way to go & kept emphasizing the strange hyper-dimensional properties of melanin* (his term not mine. i would use the term field strength instead).
    personally i plan to build a strange set of eyeglasses soon, where i can swap-out various lenses (plasmatic filters) and see what success i get. hopefully soon we will see some developments on this front, in terms of new instrumentation.

regarding your last sentence, absolutely!. re-examining Reich's work, but from a plasmatic perspective is an interesting exercise.

Re the reference to Reich's work --- thinking about the organic / non organic layers of the Orgone Accumulator - i wonder how that would be with the organic layers being coated / painted with GANS and the non organic being a nano coated mesh of some kind - - just thinking aloud -

and a capacitor in the position of the Kings Chamber if the accumulator was pyramid shaped -

I think it's fascinating that the Ark of the Covenant is a neat fit for the sarcophagus in the Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza - and I've seen an old picture (somewhere) that at one time there was some fine white powder in the Kings Chamber in the nooks and crannies of the sarcophagus and surrounds - before it all got cleared up --- there may have been more than one ark and they got charged in the pyramid before being taken to where needed to disperse energy ? - like avenues of standing stones around the landscape ? in some places or perhaps other mediums in other places -- but I digress ( a little bit) it was the thought about using GANS and nano coated material in a layered accumulator that started this speculation -

good luck with the eyeglasses

ps still on the Ark of the Covenant - I remember there is a mention in the Old Testament somewhere about there being a (smaller) Ark in a house and maybe this was part of a wireless transmission of energy coming from a 'master' Ark and picked up by smaller ones in peoples houses / communities - which kind of reminds me of the way Keshe Tech might go one day --- ??? --- and how Tesla's might have ~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

animovado (5th September 2016), aranuk (20th September 2016), Aurelius (5th September 2016), Johnny (5th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #1043
    United States Avalon Member mkscarola's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    and you don't have to be so rude all the time this is a discussion not a fight no need for the condescending use of quotations. I thought that Project Avalon would be a forum that didn't have people like you as members, but I guess it's unavoidable. I am going to continue my pursuit of free energy knowledge elsewhere. Thanks for ruining it here haha
    I have installed 30 solar panels, 2 charge converters, 2 inverts, 2 battery controllers and 10 48v batteries on my house, myself; after self educating. I had to not only learn about AC and DC (solar panels produce DC power, which charges my batteries through the charge controllers, which then gets inverted (from DC to AC) to run my house, there's some more complicated additions as well, but that's the basics)but also about faulty wiring systems, grounding, bad neutrals and all sorts of other "fun" topics.)

I've worked in telecommunications (sending electricity through wires, or light through fiber to communicate) for 17 years professionally.

I'm NO WHERE NEAR as "qualified" to comment on this topic as some who have before....

I have looked into this topic (Keshe) since 2012..... I will completely commit (at this point, with current evidence submitted) that Keshe technology is false on many levels and is leveraging genuine hopes by honest caring people do disastrous distraction.

If you feel I am being rude then I hope this clears it up.

I am not attempting to be rude, I am attempting to clearly show the reader (anyone) that this technology is false, in every way... and I will continue to do so untill something is presented to show me otherwise (at which point I will GLADLY be Keshe's main cheer leader..I support this concept fully. I DO NOT support deceiving people, for any reason.)
    Yeah I feel you man, to be honest I know that none of these videos REALLY prove that Keshe's technology is legit, but you also cannot prove that it is not legit. That is unless you have honestly tried to build one. All I am saying is that taking such a definitive standpoint right now is not something that you can do, so why try and stop a discussion that could be beneficial (even if the technology does not work). I think that a lot of the points Keshe brings up about nano coating or GANs can be valuable. He states that you are working with single atoms, which I find interesting because in order to access truly Free Energy (aside from the cost of the machine)..you would need to be accessing Zero Point Energy http://www.21stcenturyradio.com/zero...y-11.24.00.htm... so he wasn't wrong when he stated that we would be dealing with single atoms. Plasma (which Keshe supposedly runs his technology on) is also electromagnetic... Just like the Zero Point Field. So I think his machine is an interesting concept even if it doesn't work and I value the inspiration that he has given me regardless.
    Last edited by mkscarola; 7th September 2016 at 01:04.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mkscarola For This Post:

animovado (7th September 2016), Ewan (7th September 2016), Snoweagle (13th November 2016), TargeT (7th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #1044
    Thanks

Wink Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    and you don't have to be so rude all the time this is a discussion not a fight no need for the condescending use of quotations. I thought that Project Avalon would be a forum that didn't have people like you as members, but I guess it's unavoidable. I am going to continue my pursuit of free energy knowledge elsewhere. Thanks for ruining it here haha
    This is the field of energy production. It's not meditation. Claimants are required to have a working prototype, not just a shaky cam video of an ohmeter and a grinning cultist.

Lots of crybullying on this thread. A lot of Keshe supporters pretending to be the aggrevied victim. From my point of view, you guys are distracting from viable solar and hand cranked initiatives in the developing world. You are suggesting people drink dangerous Ganz water, and guiding people to perform potentially fatal experiments with mains electricity. You are also supporting a man who took donations for a space flight, when he couldn't (and still can't) light an LED with his technology. So who is on the attack here?

There's an awakening going on in the field of home energy. Keshe is one of the dragnets.

If any of you were remotely sincere, we could turn this into a round table on viable >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>working<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< energy devices. But all you ever want to do is hype your Messiah.

From my point of view, *you* are the aggressor. Your poor-me-hurt-victim act does nothing to hide it.
    Ok not sure why you are knocking meditation, but anyway... never said any of the above (so again not really sure why your throwing that at me). I am strictly talking about Free Energy here. That is all I care about. As you can see from my last comment I believe his Magrav is something worth looking at. You can't definitively claim his machine doesn't work... If you do than send me a video of one you have built and show me that it doesn't work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mkscarola For This Post:

Snoweagle (13th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #1045
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

TargeT stated something of his own thoughts, regarding the topic at hand.

You called TargeT rude and condescending.

Facts everyone should be able to state their own thoughts, but he didn't need to be so conclusive about it is my point here. No one on this forum can make a definite claim (which TargeT did) unless they have the built machine themselves. Simple as that. Otherwise, I appreciate the skeptical input.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mkscarola For This Post:

aranuk (20th September 2016), Aurelius (10th September 2016), Snoweagle (13th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #1046
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

for those that understand, this is probably the most significant knowledge ever released (approx 17m - 1hr50m & 2hr37m - 3hr13m):

Last edited by Aurelius; 8th November 2016 at 01:51.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (10th November 2016), Snoweagle (13th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #1047
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

for those that understand, this is probably the most significant knowledge ever released:
    Thats your summary for a 3.5 hour video?

how many people exactly do you think will commit 3.5 hours with that much information to go on?

could we get maybe a LITTLE bit of info (usually refereed to as a summary)?

The video (with it's TERRIBLE description) did better than you with:
    Quote Streamed live on Nov 3, 2016
    Mr Keshe with more spaceship secrets!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th November 2016), Flash (8th November 2016), Johnny (10th November 2016), Nick Matkin (8th November 2016), Olaf (8th November 2016), Snoweagle (13th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #1048
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

AND to day there will be a new one: The 145th Knowledge Seekers Workshop will be Thursday November 10th, 2016 at 9 am CEST, (12 am Pacific time)

Maybe it will be about 4-5 hours to day

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (13th December 2016), Snoweagle (13th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #1049
    Thanks

for those that understand, this is probably the most significant knowledge ever released (approx 17m - 1hr50m & 2hr37m - 3hr13m):

Also important from 2:27 to 2:31, Keshe foundation will not allow things to be shown in the workshops, which do not work for everybody, so they want a blueprint so they can recreate it, before it is shown !!!

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 10th November 2016 at 08:01.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (12th December 2016), Aurelius (10th November 2016), jaybee (13th December 2016), Snoweagle (13th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #1050
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Thought some people may be interested in this.

Some important concepts here.

(As an aside I hear Keshe is now teaching in Africa. Just sayin . . . )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ganz Plasmatic First Aid 15319186_1102396896525304_8985578915014613375_n.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	34692  
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 13th December 2016 at 09:55.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

jaybee (13th December 2016), Johnny (14th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #1051
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

The C's state: Keshe is a fraud

Excerpt from the latest conversation with the Cassiopaians by Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her group, session 10 December 2016

A = answer by the C's, received via Ouija board

Quote Q: (L) Let me ask a quick question about this other thing on my mind... There is a gentleman who is a member of our group and who posts on our forum who is seemingly obsessed with some kind of free energy thing? Is that what it is, Data?

(Data) Yes, Keshe technology.

(L) And can you explain it for the readers?

(Data) These are various devices that claim to produce energy without input. So the question is: Do these devices indeed produce energy that has not been input?

A: No.

Q: (Data) Apart from that, it's claimed that these devices make electrical energy more friendly for humans or nature. Is that correct?

A: No

Q: (L) Is it a scam?

A: Yes

Q: (Data) I have an additional question. There are many people watching these videos and replicating these machines. What is this fascination that's created by this technology that so many people have fallen for it? Why is that?

A: Programming partly.

Q: (L) So, it's part of their programming?

Q: (L) They are fascinated by things that are supposedly illegal, or suppressed, or revolutionary, or they think that they're gonna save lots of money or make lots of money, or have a miracle cure or something like that? They're taken in by these schpiels?

(Pierre) It's a very powerful attraction, this Keshe thing. Ultimately, what it is offering is unlimited power. It's a strong archetype.

(L) It's the attraction of power?

(Pierre) Free, unlimited power.

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) Even in the media in our culture, you see this praise for power, and people resonate with that.

(L) Whether they understand it or not, it's about power?

22. Link to Post #1052
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Is there any evidence this works, if so how much evidence and where can I find it?

I'm particularly interested in the broken bones, brain and head injury cures.

Thanks.

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Johnny (14th December 2016), TargeT (13th December 2016)

24. Link to Post #1053
    Deactivated
    Thanks

... with the recent US presidential elections we saw propaganda generated, particularly on the internet, to a degree we've never seen before. most of this was false information. this was all funded, however, what was interesting was to see was just how much additional** nonsense / rubbish information people generated on their own steam. i guess this is a payoff that is well understood by those that deal in these matters (information warfare).

there are many parallels with the above and the so called free-energy movement. the difference being the free-energy movement has been a victim of this behavior for much longer.

once i satisfied myself that Keshe tech was good (this took a few yrs), i decided to start this thread, i was aware of all the issues described in the first two paragraphs & i saw the thread as being a potential hopeless task. but i was prepared to give it the benefit of doubt. the value of the knowledge was too important to not share with others. it might just work, after all the Avalon community is awake and aware right?

i knew the status-quo of "scientific belief systems" was going to be the biggest challenge for those looking into Keshe tech. this applies to other related technologies as well. how and why things work have to be looked at / explained differently. it is a super-set of our current understanding, not a subset.

within this thread we often refer to "where would you like to put your multi-meter probes", this is humour, as plasma cannot be measured with traditional methods, step (1) below explains why. so whenever this is referred to (particularly the context), it exposes the degree of the lack of understanding / effort.

i decided to adopt a 4 step approach with this thread:

1. encourage people to understand the theory, one won't progress without this - whether one agrees with it or not isn't important at this stage
    2. encourage people to experiment - NOT to depend on the findings / results of others (refer to the first two paragraphs of this email)
    3. be there to support the experimental findings / results / techniques <----- this is where i've positioned myself, I've been waiting here for a long time, no one came knocking!
    4. off they go applying the new knowledge / techniques to other / greater things

other than 1 to 1 interaction, on a forum like this i cannot see how else one can get to 4, without going through 1, 2, 3.

after 1052 posts in this thread, i estimate less than 2% of the posts are intelligent, sensible, genuinely wanting to seek the understanding regarding Keshe technology.

in summary, to date: no evidence of (1), little evidence of (2), less than a handful of (3), only two instances that i'm aware of for (4).

ps. at least 3 yrs ago, it was forecast by Mr Keshe himself, for logical & valid reasons, 1st world nations would have the hardest time understanding & adopting this tech, but 3rd world nations would get it & would lap-it-up (ie. malaysia, s america, africa etc. as well as china). this has absolutely been the case.

i think it is time this thread was closed and archived as an interesting experiment, with an interesting outcome.

MODS pls can we close this thread?

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    The C's state: Keshe is a fraud

Excerpt from the latest conversation with the Cassiopaians by Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her group, session 10 December 2016

A = answer by the C's, received via Ouija board

Quote Q: (L) Let me ask a quick question about this other thing on my mind... There is a gentleman who is a member of our group and who posts on our forum who is seemingly obsessed with some kind of free energy thing? Is that what it is, Data?

(Data) Yes, Keshe technology.

(L) And can you explain it for the readers?

(Data) These are various devices that claim to produce energy without input. So the question is: Do these devices indeed produce energy that has not been input?

A: No.

Q: (Data) Apart from that, it's claimed that these devices make electrical energy more friendly for humans or nature. Is that correct?

A: No

Q: (L) Is it a scam?

Q: (Data) I have an additional question. There are many people watching these videos and replicating these machines. What is this fascination that's created by this technology that so many people have fallen for it? Why is that?

A: Programming partly.

Q: (L) So, it's part of their programming?

Q: (L) They are fascinated by things that are supposedly illegal, or suppressed, or revolutionary, or they think that they're gonna save lots of money or make lots of money, or have a miracle cure or something like that? They're taken in by these schpiels?

(Pierre) It's a very powerful attraction, this Keshe thing. Ultimately, what it is offering is unlimited power. It's a strong archetype.

(L) It's the attraction of power?

(Pierre) Free, unlimited power.

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) Even in the media in our culture, you see this praise for power, and people resonate with that.

(L) Whether they understand it or not, it's about power?

response to this post is in red text above.

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Is there any evidence this works, if so how much evidence and where can I find it?

I'm particularly interested in the broken bones, brain and head injury cures.

Thanks.

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)

response to this post in purple text above
    Last edited by Aurelius; 13th December 2016 at 17:57.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), jaybee (13th December 2016), Johnny (14th December 2016), Snoweagle (15th December 2016)

26. Link to Post #1054
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

So if my brother gets knocked off his bike again and breaks his shoulder-blade and suffers another head injury, would it be better to experiment - NOT to depend on the findings / results of others i.e. take GANS and apply Plasmatic Fist Aid, or take him to hospital?

What would you do, bearing in mind the wrong decision would very likely have catastrophic consequences?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Johnny (14th December 2016)

28. Link to Post #1055
    Deactivated
    Thanks

So if my brother gets knocked off his bike again and breaks his shoulder-blade and suffers another head injury, would it be better to experiment - NOT to depend on the findings / results of others i.e. take GANS and apply Plasmatic Fist Aid, or take him to hospital?

What would you do, bearing in mind the wrong decision would very likely have catastrophic consequences?
    as they say, you need to walk before you can run, here is one possible approach, in order to build up knowledge / experience using any tech, identify a medical case, including pets, something not serious (ie. involving pain) or something more serious where the end is near (ie. no funds for treatment, mainstream has been unsuccessful), apply your knowledge & techniques, you'll soon understand what worked, what didn't work, what works repeatedly, what tweaks worked, patterns etc. ... slowly you become an expert.

... in the beginning i was always looking for an opportunity to help an animal (i still do) & also test my understanding.

a strange thing i discovered, i didn't expect this, quite a few examples, even when someone has nothing to loose ie. someone's hamster is ill, dog is dying etc. they don't want any help, they are happy with the dead-end trajectory.

some success examples - limping chickens treated with co2 gans water. stomach ulcers co2 gans water. baldness to hair growth co2 gans water. a friend many cases of pain removal (mostly instantaneous & permanent). beyond this refer to the testimonies on the Keshe site, hundreds if not thousands there.

some failures that come to mind - hamsters with pain pad (magnetic version)
    Last edited by Aurelius; 13th December 2016 at 18:00.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), jaybee (13th December 2016), Johnny (14th December 2016), Snoweagle (15th December 2016)

30. Link to Post #1056
    Thanks

... with the recent US presidential elections we saw propaganda generated, particularly on the internet, to a degree we've never seen before. most of this was false information. this was all funded, however, what was interesting was to see was just how much additional** nonsense / rubbish information people generated on their own steam. i guess this is a payoff that is well understood by those that deal in these matters (information warfare).

there are many parallels with the above and the so called free-energy movement. the difference being the free-energy movement has been a victim of this behavior for much longer.

once i satisfied myself that Keshe tech was good (this took a few yrs), i decided to start this thread, i was aware of all the issues described in the first two paragraphs & i saw the thread as being a potential hopeless task. but i was prepared to give it the benefit of doubt. the value of the knowledge was too important to not share with others. it might just work, after all the Avalon community is awake and aware right?

i knew the status-quo of "scientific belief systems" was going to be the biggest challenge for those looking into Keshe tech. this applies to other related technologies as well. how and why things work have to be looked at / explained differently. it is a super-set of our current understanding, not a subset.

within this thread we often refer to "where would you like to put your multi-meter probes", this is humour, as plasma cannot be measured with traditional methods, step (1) below explains why. so whenever this is referred to (particularly the context), it exposes the degree of the lack of understanding / effort.

i decided to adopt a 4 step approach with this thread:

1. encourage people to understand the theory, one won't progress without this - whether one agrees with it or not isn't important at this stage
    2. encourage people to experiment - NOT to depend on the findings / results of others (refer to the first two paragraphs of this email)
    3. be there to support the experimental findings / results / techniques <----- this is where i've positioned myself, I've been waiting here for a long time, no one came knocking!
    4. off they go applying the new knowledge / techniques to other / greater things

other than 1 to 1 interaction, on a forum like this i cannot see how else one can get to 4, without going through 1, 2, 3.

after 1052 posts in this thread, i estimate less than 2% of the posts are intelligent, sensible, genuinely wanting to seek the understanding regarding Keshe technology.

in summary, to date: no evidence of (1), little evidence of (2), less than a handful of (3), only two instances that i'm aware of for (4).

ps. at least 3 yrs ago, it was forecast by Mr Keshe himself, for logical & valid reasons, 1st world nations would have the hardest time understanding & adopting this tech, but 3rd world nations would get it & would lap-it-up (ie. malaysia, s america, africa etc. as well as china). this has absolutely been the case.

i think it is time this thread was closed and archived as an interesting experiment, with an interesting outcome.

hiya Aurelius ---

I wanted to respond to this in case the thread gets closed / archived..

I can understand that you're....disappointed....?...annoyed..? or something like that - but there is still a lot of info in the thread that can spark off interest in people who may never have even joined the forum and just viewed as guest --

for myself I'm grateful to you for starting this thread and although I'm having a 'quiet' period regarding the technology and any experimenting - I still feel that I'm absorbing info and building on the basic knowledge when I listen to the Knowledge Seekers Workshops - and look on the Golden Age of GANS FB page -

One thing I have to say is when you remarked above --- " once i satisfied myself that Keshe tech was good (this took a few yrs), " .....

well --- it took you a few years and this thread has only been going for a year and a half and you are obviously a dynamic guy who can take a leadership role -- so perhaps those of us who are a bit part time or in my case at the moment a bit haphazard --- might need longer than a year and a half -
    Mr Keshe has been at it for 40 years and the whole thing is such a different kind of tech concept that under the circumstances I think it's spreading quite well ---

naysayers have always been present in the thread but I think this is to be expected because of the nature of it all ... even Bill Ryan and Paul think Keshe is a scammer - so all in all I can understand why you are pissed off with it -

Remember - it took you years to be satisfied and really 'get it' --- and I think I have heard you say that you have a laboratory -

IMO I think there is going to be an organic growth with it all -

As I'm here and I may not get another chance to say this in the thread - you started your post talking about the American Election - there has been something about this that has bothered me a bit ---

before it all really got going I remember Keshe speaking about the time he was imprisoned in Canada and that Hillary Clinton had signed something to allow it to happen and he said --- something along the lines of ---- 'so Hillary Clinton will not be the next president' -----

Then when the election was really building up he said that Clinton was the choice of the elite and it seemed that he was putting his support with her..?

Personally I was totally against Clinton being president because of her warmongering towards Russia - I know I didn't have a vote because I'm in the UK but who became president is going to affect us all -

perhaps Mr Keshe thought that Russia could defend itself and it wouldn't escalate into World War --- I mean we do have the Donald Cook incident --

anyway -- that's all for now -- I felt the need to make a post when I saw what you had written

I am VERY pleased you started this thread and kept it jogging along with info and videos etc... (edit to add --- even though I haven't participated in it for a while)

cheers

Last edited by jaybee; 13th December 2016 at 18:16.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), Aurelius (13th December 2016), Johnny (14th December 2016), Snoweagle (15th December 2016)

32. Link to Post #1057
    Thanks

as they say, you need to walk before you can run, here is one possible approach, in order to build up knowledge / experience using any tech, identify a medical case, including pets, something not serious (ie. involving pain) or something more serious where the end is near (ie. no funds for treatment, mainstream has been unsuccessful), apply your knowledge & techniques, you'll soon understand what worked, what didn't work, what works repeatedly, what tweaks worked, patterns etc. ... slowly you become an expert.

... in the beginning i was always looking for an opportunity to help an animal (i still do) & also test my understanding.

a strange thing i discovered, i didn't expect this, quite a few examples, even when someone has nothing to loose ie. someone's hamster is ill, dog is dying etc. they don't want any help, they are happy with the dead-end trajectory.

some success examples - limping chickens treated with co2 gans water. stomach ulcers co2 gans water. baldness to hair growth co2 gans water. a friend many cases of pain removal (mostly instantaneous & permanent). beyond this refer to the testimonies on the Keshe site, hundreds if not thousands there.

some failures that come to mind - hamsters with pain pad (magnetic version)
    I love this post --- limping chickens... hamsters....

and the 'baldness to hair growth' --- you would think this would be of great interest to many men -- I mean what have they got to lose - they've already lost it (the hair lol) and unless they thought it would make their head drop off or give them fatal brain damage --- why wouldn't they want to give it a try ? - hair restoring is a multi million pound industry and I'm not sure that anyone has really cracked it -- even the super rich Elton John had hair transplant, (I think) and not hair restoration -

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), Aurelius (13th December 2016), Johnny (14th December 2016), Snoweagle (15th December 2016)

34. Link to Post #1058
    Thanks

MODS pls can we close this thread?
    Her is the top 7 posters:

Total Posts 1,057

Who Posted?

Posts 198 jaybee

Posts 160 Johnny

Posts 127 Aurelius

Posts 88 Nick Matkin

Posts 76 TargeT

Posts 59 aranuk

Posts 47 Erich

And it is looong time since aranuk and Erich has made any post here.

Aurelius, it is your thread so you decide of course if it shall be closed or not, but I will vote against it

For me it has been a very inspiring thread and I have also learned a lot of the 'nay sayers, as I use to say: 'If you can not learn from an fool, then you are not able to learn at all', NOT saying that all the nay' sayers are fools.

Johnny

edit:

I guess you feel like this goalkeeper:

Last edited by Johnny; 14th December 2016 at 03:02. Reason: more

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (14th December 2016), Snoweagle (15th December 2016)

36. Link to Post #1059
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

and the 'baldness to hair growth' --- you would think this would be of great interest to many men -- I mean what have they got to lose - they've already lost it (the hair lol) -
    Young Lady, that was not funny at all not that I'm bald, but just a little thin at the top.

Johnny

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (14th December 2016), Snoweagle (15th December 2016)

38. Link to Post #1060
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

I believe this thread should stay open.

I quite agree with the contempt of the OP regarding the participation of others in this emerging science. I too now know how and why it works.

Personally, I find the debate here debasing and not worthy of scientific consideration. Born of ignorance.
    When I joined this thread I didn't know who Keshe was. Nor his work.

So I did my own research. Very little was available other than those monster videos which I have difficulty sitting through, so I did it the hard way. As the designs appeared and experimenters discussed their problems I would investigate and build from the information available.

I am confident with no other access to any more science I am able to design, fabricate, build and operate the Keshe principle. As a result, I am able to further this principle by applying to other real world needs. Just as Keshe claims. And he is correct.

So why would I want this thread to stay open?
    I want this thread to stay open to drive home to the nay sayers, the disbelievers and the trolls that the world of science is corrupt and they are nothing more than advocates of the corruption and they are blind to their own foolishness.
    I want to come here and see the revelation of eventual acceptance that they were wrong. And then I will skewer them with "I told you so"

So I do strongly recommend this thread staying open. Allow those that squirm to wriggle their dissent, until one day they have to purchase these devices and others, from a fourth world emerging technological country.

I do thank you Aurelius for your due diligence and your few supporters here for holding the line. Thank you for being amazing.

The funniest thing of all and it cracks me up every time I think of it: there is amongst us a strong regular dissenter to this project who claims he is a broadcast engineer and he is unable to fathom the principles for himself__________roflmao

Come on Aurelius, do me just this one favour, please keep this thread open until the shipments arrive in the West:-)
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 15th December 2016 at 11:12.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), Johnny (16th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 55 LastLast