Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #361
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 times in 750 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)

Or been chatting

Johnny
    haha - yes or that - some interesting points came up in chat like if we get our nutrients in the future from plasma --- the magnetic gravitaional fields -- - do we, or do we want to, eat solid food any more.. ? (along those lines)

I remember hearing before that Alekz has said that with all the GANS etc around in his house - he and his family hardly feel hungry now and don't eat as much..!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (24th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 times in 624 posts

Yes, it could also be a 'problem' for me, because I really enjoy eating good food. Mainly I only eat once a day, except when I travel, I enjoy English breakfast, but I can eat English breakfast at any time of day.

The best scrambled eggs I've had was in Bosnia, believe it or not !

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post. :)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (26th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks

yes even if at some time in the future we can get the essential nutrients we need from 'plasma fields' - I think eating something nice will still be a pleasure and not something everyone will want to give up - not straight away anyway -

I too eat English breakfast any time of the day - in fact you have made me want to have it now - so I will for my dinner -

The eggs come from my Mom's chickens who have the run of her big garden so they are very nice eggs..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (24th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #364
    Thanks

The scrambled eggs in Bosnia (we where only at that hotel one night) here is have I think they made it. Fry some bacon cubes (1 * ½ cm) in a pot or pan. Take them out and make the scrambled eggs in the same pot or pan then

add the bacon again and turn it around. Our 'main hotel' did not know how to make English breakfast, but we got some great omelets, with cheese, ham, onions and fresh cucumber slices.

good appetite

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 24th September 2015 at 12:52.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post. :)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (26th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #365
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,239 times in 1,393 posts

Not only that, but all the ambassadors who attend, will be given a power unit, and there will be given a number of units to the people outside the meeting place (I'm not quite sure if he mentioned the number).
    Just so that I (and others) have got this right, Keshe gave away real working devices? If so this is obviously important because some of those would surely be taken to labs for assessment. Maybe that is the point.

Is it known exactly what was given away, what the devices were capable of? Or have I completely misunderstood the statement?

Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

jaybee (4th October 2015), Johnny (24th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #366
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Not only that, but all the ambassadors who attend, will be given a power unit, and there will be given a number of units to the people outside the meeting place (I'm not quite sure if he mentioned the number).
    Just so that I (and others) have got this right, Keshe gave away real working devices? If so this is obviously important because some of those would surely be taken to labs for assessment. Maybe that is the point.

Is it known exactly what was given away, what the devices were capable of? Or have I completely misunderstood the statement?

Thanks
    No, except that he did not give anything away yet (to my knowledge), but will give it away the 16. October.

Johnny

Edit: And as he said, when they open it, they will not understand it, at all !!
    Last edited by Johnny; 24th September 2015 at 13:22.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (4th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #367
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,239 times in 1,393 posts

No, except that he did not give anything away yet (to my knowledge), but will give it away the 16. October.

Johnny

Where on 16 October will he give these devices away and to whom?

If he thinks 'they' will not understand how it works, I suspect he is underestimating their powers of investigation. There are some pretty smart cookies out there. And anyway, he's been making videos for years. Surely 'they' can get some clues by watching them...

I await impatiently for a few of these to be released on 16 October. I'm assuming the MSM won't be there in swarms to report the event, so how will we know when this has been achieved? Are the new owners likely to want to report the effectiveness of these devices and how they are putting them to use?

What I'd really like is to see a couple sent to independent labs for some test results...

Thanks.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

jaybee (4th October 2015), Johnny (24th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nick Matkin;1002521]

Johnny

First to be skeptical is a good thing !!!

Quote Where on 16 October will he give these devices away and to whom?
    At a hotel in Rome where the meetings with the ambassadors will be held, he did not say what hotel. They will be given to the ambassadors who attend, and to random people outside the hotel (as I understood it).

Quote If he thinks 'they' will not understand how it works, I suspect he is underestimating their powers of investigation. There are some pretty smart cookies out there. And anyway, he's been making videos for years. Surely 'they' can get some clues by watching them...
    To get some clues need not be the same as understanding it, as Keshe said, the units will be too simple for them to understand. Of cause as time goes, it will every mans understanding.

Quote I await impatiently for a few of these to be released on 16 October. I'm assuming the MSM won't be there in swarms to report the event, so how will we know when this has been achieved?
    Me too About the MSM, one never knows. Things go fast now a days (Look eg. at Volkswagen). I can read lots of things on the Internet about what happen in the world, which will never be published in Denmark.

When did you last read anything about what happen in Denmark ??

Quote Are the new owners likely to want to report the effectiveness of these devices and how they are putting them to use?
    Of cause, but the question is WHEN !!

Quote What I'd really like is to see a couple sent to independent labs for some test results...
    Who do do you think own those 'independent labs' ?? Remember the concept is open source, 'they' can not make any patents of it. !!!

Quote Thanks.
    You're welcome.

Johnny

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (4th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #369
    Thanks

At a hotel in Rome where the meetings with the ambassadors will be held, he did not say what hotel. They will be given to the ambassadors who attend, and to random people outside the hotel (as I understood it).
    wow...I mised that about the 'random people outside the hotel'...

(must have been distracted by the chat at that precise moment )

Now from what I have seen over the last few years...on and off - getting the knowledge and technology out into the public arena has been a bit of a cat and mouse affair - so It will be fascinating to see how all this progresses -

In the last workshop I recall Keshe saying he had been working on it for 40 years and it took a couple of years to plan this final? phase -

It's a HUGE project...

And so radical and revolutionary that it is bound to be met with some stiff opposition - not that similar tech isn't elsewhere?...maybe..but in secret - I still think the photo that I shared of Boyd Bushman gave clues to that...but Mehran Keshe is letting the public in on his stuff...and consequently there has been an explosion of creative activity and research/inventions all over the world linked to the Keshe Foundation...

He wants everyone to pick up the baton and run with it - and at the moment we have no idea where it will all lead...but it's all very stimulating and hopefully has real possibilities of helping to make a better world...

I know you 'get it' Johnny, I'm just typing aloud....

But IMO all this is nothing less than a new dawn, paradigm shift type thingy...

that will take a bit of time to bed in...but to me seems to be the natural path...?

maybe it's all going to fit in nicely with the move into the Age of Aquarius....

mmmm I feel a song coming on...guess which one haha

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (28th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #370
    Thanks

The song brought me back to when I was 23 years old power magnificent song

The Danish Swedish television detective series 'The Bridge' has just began on the third season. To day I was looking for the theme song on YouTube and I found it in this beautiful video. There is a bit plasma over it I think.

Do I have plasma on the brain ? No no, not at all (lol), but also the lines:

Quote And then you cut
    You cut it up
    And everything .... goes back to the beginning
    It is so beautiful (imo) And the birds ...... see for your self

I read your posts on 'the other thread'

Cheers Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 28th September 2015 at 16:03.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (28th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #371
    Thanks

That WAS beautiful, Johnny...and spectacular. cheers

I have a few starlings visit my garden and they are so full of life and full of themselves - when they have a bath in the birdbath the water splashes high in the air and I have to replace what's left of the water about three times a day -

Plasma on the brain? You? ....(me?)...

Never mind plasma on the brain it looks like everything including our brains is a kind of precipitated GANS...plasma (light)

????

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (28th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #372
    Thanks

Everything is plasma, some are matter some are not !

edit: except consciousness

Do you think we have lost Stan and Aurelius and we now are 'alone' in the world ??

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 30th September 2015 at 08:46.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (3rd October 2015), Aurelius (4th October 2015), jaybee (30th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

Do you think we have lost Stan and Aurelius and we now are 'alone' in the world ??

Johnny

consciousness - the great mystery behind all great mysteries

although - I have come across the concept of thought having mass and I think that is interesting and could go some way to scientifically explaining telepathy etc.

just a teeny weeny weeny weeny bit of mass

perhaps that's what anchors consciousness to the body though ? ~

just a thought

yes I think we are alone at the moment but I'm sure all the others are lurking around somewhere close

'all the others' being the half dozen or so who have shown a real interest

edit to add.... and there's Nick of course, me you and Nick : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

latest on my experiments ~ I've made Marigold flower GANS and Nasturtium flower GANS using flowers instead of metal in the pot with the nano coated copper wire -

will get some pics for this thread sorted soon

I was inspired to try flowers after someone in the Golden Age of GANS group was doing a Parsley experiment

I have an idea of doing an experiment using the GANS and the GANS water with seeds in some way - to see how a treated seed gets on compared to an untreated seed

I'm not the only one thinking along these lines - many others are getting into applying the plasma/light tech to experiments with crops and plants on large and small scales...

just started doing a pot with a hazel leaf in - it hasn't kicked off yet but I have put a different shape of n/c copper wire with the leaf and I have a feeling that a simple spiral coil (ie created by wrapping the wire around a pencil) is working best for me at the moment - so will have to see how the hazel leaf GANS gets on

I also want to do a Ash tree leaf GANS as the Ash Tree has a problem with that fungal disease, 'Die Back' and is even said to be facing extinction over time, which is a horrible thought - not sure what I would do with it yet - perhaps put some next to local Ash Trees to help support them ~~~ ?

... GANS = gas at nano state (for anyone new to the subject)

Last edited by jaybee; 30th September 2015 at 10:03.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (3rd October 2015), Johnny (30th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

latest on my experiments ~ I've made Marigold flower GANS and Nasturtium flower GANS using flowers instead of metal in the pot with the nano coated copper wire -

I was inspired to try flowers after someone in the Golden Age of GANS group was doing a Parsley experiment

I have an idea of doing an experiment using the GANS and the GANS water with seeds in some way - to see how a treated seed gets on compared to an untreated seed

I'm not the only one thinking along these lines - many others are getting into applying the plasma/light tech to experiments with crops and plants on large and small scales...

just started doing a pot with a hazel leaf in - it hasn't kicked off yet but I have put a different shape of n/c copper wire with the leaf and I have a feeling that a simple spiral coil (ie created by wrapping the wire around a pencil) is working best for me at the moment - so will have to see how the hazel leaf GANS gets on

I also want to do a Ash tree leaf GANS as the Ash Tree has a problem with that fungal disease, 'Die Back' and is even said to be facing extinction over time, which is a horrible thought - not sure what I would do with it yet - perhaps put some next to local Ash Trees to help support them ~~~ ?

It sounds very interesting. I do not think the ash trees will be facing extinction. Some years ago we had in Denmark disease of linden trees, and many of them went out and others were just cut down, but I think the disease is gone now.

Remember to morrow at 09.00 CET 81th Knowledge Seekers Workshop. They have not announced it yet, but I think it will come.

Johnny

PS: Your thoughts about consciousness has a future
    Last edited by Johnny; 30th September 2015 at 11:26.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (3rd October 2015), jaybee (4th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #375
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,357 times in 1,940 posts

Johnny
    We are so busy nano coating copper plates and copper wires. I have nano coated a copper plate and several copper wires which have all gone black. Just about to go to shop to buy salt for the gans of CO2 production, so I'm now catching up with you guys or as Mr K says "you lot". I am excited beyond belief with all this! I am getting some strange looks from friends when I am trying to explain what I am doing.I have also been very busy moving house. I have put lots of pictures on walls and all the odd jobs to take care off. Actually at present I am walking about in a trance like state with all the changes in the last two months. I am wondering if I will ever be the same again.
    I will report my discoveries as they occur.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

animovado (3rd October 2015), Aurelius (4th October 2015), jaybee (4th October 2015), Johnny (11th October 2015)

31. Link to Post #376
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,357 times in 1,940 posts

Johnny

consciousness - the great mystery behind all great mysteries

although - I have come across the concept of thought having mass and I think that is interesting and could go some way to scientifically explaining telepathy etc.

just a teeny weeny weeny weeny bit of mass

perhaps that's what anchors consciousness to the body though ? ~

just a thought

yes I think we are alone at the moment but I'm sure all the others are lurking around somewhere close

'all the others' being the half dozen or so who have shown a real interest

edit to add.... and there's Nick of course, me you and Nick : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Jayne, did you have any trouble nano coating the copper plate? Did you succeed first attempt. I didn't. I had two copper plates cut from the same sheet at an engineering supplier near my home. I peeled off a transparent slightly blue film of polythene and put them both into the caustic tub. Two days later they didn't change colour. I thought to myself this is strange , I did as the teaching said to the smallest detail. So I open the containers and saw the plastic films on both plates on the underside coming off. I foolishly didn't realise there were plastic covering on both sides of the plates! Silly Billy me. On my second attempt, I had a copper plate in each plastic tub poured in caustic flakes into both and poured the boiling water into the tubs and after 2 days one plate went dark but not black and the other one stayed copper shining bright. I then thought that perhaps I poured less amount of caustic in the one that didn't work. After the steaming process I now have a black nano coated plate and another one I will start steaming shortly.

End of report

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 3rd October 2015 at 23:11.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

animovado (3rd October 2015), jaybee (4th October 2015), Johnny (11th October 2015)

33. Link to Post #377
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 times in 520 posts

<snip>

If he thinks 'they' will not understand how it works, I suspect he is underestimating their powers of investigation. . There are some pretty smart cookies out there. And anyway, he's been making videos for years. Surely 'they' can get some clues by watching them...

I await impatiently for a few of these to be released on 16 October. I'm assuming the MSM won't be there in swarms to report the event, so how will we know when this has been achieved? Are the new owners likely to want to report the effectiveness of these devices and how they are putting them to use?

What I'd really like is to see a couple sent to independent labs for some test results...

Thanks.
    Nick, if one HAS NOT put in the time and effort to understand plasma tech, when you have the device (the plasma power supply) in your hands, in a way, it will be similar to what is described here (9min 28sec - 11min 14sec .. Bob is actually describing a plasma power unit, he just doesn't understand it). You will think it is complete nonsense & hot smoke. Those that understand plasma tech, will find what Bob is describing makes sense and will also figure out what to do with the Keshe plasma power supply.

I would love to see a traditional lab, with no understanding in plasma tech, testing such a device when given to them (in pieces)! It would be no different to giving them the device Bob describes (in pieces). You need to know what to do with it & if you're looking for electron flow, you'll be looking for a very long time. Day1 (16 Oct 2015) when you get the plasma power supply, Mr Keshe will most likely NOT show how to use it fully. If my suspicions are correct, understanding how Keshe does things & his strategy, he'll save the "idiots guide" for various applications / uses for Day2 or later. Most likely he will wait for Knowledge Seekers to disclose various uses at various points in time. ie. water creation, heating, energy, flight, material production etc. I guess in your case, you'll need to hang around till then, then you'll see something that you'll regard as tangible.

I suspect many people on Day1 (16 Oct 2015) will feel let-down & disappointed. A "power supply" that has a pipe with liquid in it, that generates energy, what crazy irrational nonsense is this ??? !!! .. this is mostly likely what will be said. The next step after the Plasma PSU will be nothing tangible, an empty box, i'm sure the sceptics will have a field day with that one.

Day2 and later, when people see the device doing something, then believe it as a consequence of seeing something, even-though they have no understanding of how it works, then they'll describe it, in a manner, no different to how Bob did. THEN the house of cards comes tumbling down ...
    Last edited by Aurelius; 5th October 2015 at 01:49.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (4th October 2015), jaybee (4th October 2015), Johnny (11th October 2015)

35. Link to Post #378
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Jayne, did you have any trouble nano coating the copper plate? Did you succeed first attempt. I didn't. I had two copper plates cut from the same sheet at an engineering supplier near my home. I peeled off a transparent slightly blue film of polythene and put them both into the caustic tub. Two days later they didn't change colour. I thought to myself this is strange , I did as the teaching said to the smallest detail. So I open the containers and saw the plastic films on both plates on the underside coming off. I foolishly didn't realise there were plastic covering on both sides of the plates! Silly Billy me. On my second attempt, I had a copper plate in each plastic tub poured in caustic flakes into both and poured the boiling water into the tubs and after 2 days one plate went dark but not black and the other one stayed copper shining bright. I then thought that perhaps I poured less amount of caustic in the one that didn't work. After the steaming process I now have a black nano coated plate and another one I will start steaming shortly.

End of report

Stan

thank you very much Stan ~ your report has been filed in an imaginary filing cabinet, in an imaginary office, on an imaginary planet ~

Yaaaaay...you've had the time to get started...

I haven't tried to nano coat a copper plate yet ~ I've just been doing stuff in smaller tubs at the moment and using nano coated copper wire -

I remember the thrill when the first lot went black...

I have been doing a 24 hour soak in caustic soda + boiling water -- then a 24 hour steam (copper wire on a mesh base with boiling water added to caustic soda - -below the mesh) then another steam or two if I felt like it...

I haven't tried the cold caustic method yet..

The first time I did it a bit of wire was sticking up out of the first stage caustic bath and this had gone black while the rest that was submerged had gone all shiny and bright..

It's good fun being an amateur nutty professor/scientist type isn't it...

I know what you mean about talking to people about it (in your reply to Johnny) - any one I know well is used to me talking about some weird stuff but others, if I have the necessity or opening to talk about it are very polite but I can see a 'WHAT THE' look in their eyes, I talked to a neighbour a couple of weeks ago and she has chronic arthritis and pain - I gave her a quick run down and offered to make her a healing pad and gave her a quick peep of the one I had fixed to my stomach (I have some health issues in the abdomen area)... It was a nano coated flat spiral with a blob of GANS and a bit of untreated copper wire selotaped onto a cardboard square - I have no idea if it's working or not but I think it might be but my problems are deep inside that could only be looked at properly with a CT scan..

Aaaaanyway she seemed quite open to it all so I whipped one together for her and sewed it into a piece of material...I don't know if she is doing anything with it but she thanked me - funny thing - she has a mad dog that she rescued and when I took the healing pad round she wasn't in so I was going to leave it lodged in the letter box - so the dog starts barking frantically and pulling at it and we had a little tug of war and I'm panicking thing Oh No.!!!.... as we have been told specifically to avoid touching nano coated stuff with the bare skin and NOT to consume GANS in any way..... the dog would almost certainly have chewed it all to bits and maybe even swallowed it.....BUT I managed to get it off it and put it just on a shelf near the door - phew......that could have been a tad awkward - - - "I'm sorry Carol the Healing Pad just killed your dog.." :/

I have now made another healing pad for myself using GANS water (the water that the GANS has precipitated in) soaked into a piece of gause/swab in a little flat plastic bag - again difficult to say whats going on with the desired healing but if it is giving off a magnetic and gravitational field ..plasma/light field.. I believe it can do some good...

here's pic of a little nano coated spiral used to precipitate GANS from marigold flowers -

24 hours later and the process was pretty much finished...

viewing the pot from below ~ illuminated by sunlight is rather beautiful
    there is a very slight raised circle in the centre of the plastic pot ~but even so the pattern is fascinating...almost like a replica of the flower....???....maybe

anyway Stan ~ ~ ~ happy experimenting.....and good to hear from you

Last edited by jaybee; 4th October 2015 at 12:19.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

animovado (4th October 2015), aranuk (4th October 2015), Aurelius (5th October 2015), Johnny (11th October 2015)

37. Link to Post #379
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 times in 520 posts

<snip>

I talked to a neighbour a couple of weeks ago and she has chronic arthritis and pain - I gave her a quick run down and offered to make her a healing pad and gave her a quick peep of the one I had fixed to my stomach (I have some health issues in the abdomen area)... It was a nano coated flat spiral with a blob of GANS and a bit of untreated copper wire (((try not mix plasma and matter))) selotaped onto a cardboard square - I have no idea if it's working or not but I think it might be but my problems are deep inside that could only be looked at properly with a CT scan..

<snip>.... as we have been told specifically to avoid touching nano coated stuff with the bare skin (one of the reasons the world has some many issues with asbestos is because it is nano material) and NOT to consume GANS in any way (correct you only want field interaction, then your body, which is in a gans state, takes what it wants and gives what it does not want. you want full spectrum plasma on tap. never force these materials into the body) ..... <snip>

I have now made another healing pad for myself using GANS water (the water that the GANS has precipitated in) soaked into a piece of gause/swab in a little flat plastic bag - again difficult to say whats going on with the desired healing but if it is giving off a magnetic and gravitational field ..plasma/light field.. I believe it can do some good... did you use the water from your CO2 brewing tank? .. presumably you're following Renan's technique? If so, i think you'll be pleasantly surprised! Pls let us know how it goes ...

here's pic of a little nano coated spiral used to precipitate GANS from marigold flowers -

<snip>

24 hours later and the process was pretty much finished...
    Hi Jayne,

Great news to see you're experimenting!

Here some useful medical links, not sure if you've seen them all yet:
    74th KSW - 30min mark to 53mins, 1hr 30min to 1hr 43min
    75th KSW - 37min to 1hr 13min then 1hr24 to 2hr 59min (especially Renan's slide deck)
    78th KSW - 1hr 40mins to 2hr 19min (Renan's emergency kit)
    79th KSW - 1hr 42min to the end. Don't the miss cup of life discussion at 2hr 7min, Malta & Renan comments at 2hr 11min & 2hr 22min.

I use a pain pad as well, i bought one off the Keshe website, works well. I've still to make my own, it's on the to-do list. I've been dishing out pain pads, to whoever I come across that is in need, i've done this 4x now, great feedback every time.

ps. you probably already know this, but only use your pain pad on yourself. it tunes itself to you. more accurately, use on oneself will profile the spectrum of field strength to your body. ie. don't share pain pad's around. Rather make one for whoever wants one.

apologies that I haven't been spending more time on this thread, there just aren't enough hours in the day! ... hopefully this will change, i'm planning on grabbing Bill sometime in the near future, with his new shiny conferencing platform (zoom) & putting some practical teaching sessions together.

Renan's method of using a baby's steam steriliser, to produce nice thick, even nano material in the 81st KSW was an interesting idea.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 14th October 2015 at 13:11.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

animovado (5th October 2015), aranuk (5th October 2015), jaybee (5th October 2015), Johnny (11th October 2015)

39. Link to Post #380
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)

<snip>

If he thinks 'they' will not understand how it works, I suspect he is underestimating their powers of investigation. . There are some pretty smart cookies out there. And anyway, he's been making videos for years. Surely 'they' can get some clues by watching them...

Thanks.
    Nick, if one HAS NOT put in the time and effort to understand plasma tech, when you have the device (the plasma power supply) in your hands, in a way, it will be similar to what is described here (9min 28sec - 11min 14sec .. Bob is actually describing a plasma power unit, he just doesn't understand it). You will think it is complete nonsense & hot smoke. Those that understand plasma tech, will find what Bob is describing makes sense and will also figure out what to do with the Keshe plasma power supply.

I would love to see a traditional lab, with no understanding in plasma tech, testing such a device when given to them (in pieces)! It would be no different to giving them the device Bob describes (in pieces). You need to know what to do with it & if you're looking for electron flow, you'll be looking for a very long time. Day1 (16 Oct 2015) when you get the plasma power supply, Mr Keshe will most likely NOT show how to use it fully. If my suspicions are correct, understanding how Keshe does things & his strategy, he'll save the "idiots guide" for various applications / uses for Day2 or later. Most likely he will wait for Knowledge Seekers to disclose various uses at various points in time. ie. water creation, heating, energy, flight, material production etc. I guess in your case, you'll need to hang around till then, then you'll see something that you'll regard as tangible.

I suspect many people on Day1 (16 Oct 2015) will feel let-down & disappointed. A "power supply" that has a pipe with liquid in it, that generates energy, what crazy irrational nonsense is this ??? !!! .. this is mostly likely what will be said. The next step after the Plasma PSU will be nothing tangible, an empty box, i'm sure the sceptics will have a field day with that one.

Day2 and later, when people see the device doing something, then believe it as a consequence of seeing something, even-though they have no understanding of how it works, then they'll describe it, in a manner, no different to how Bob did. THEN the house of cards comes tumbling down ...
    Why would anyone be disappointed if you can plug in your stuff and it works? How many people really care how? I understand plasma and I dont feel compelled to know so much about it. I would rather interact with people and help them develop understanding, etc...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

animovado (5th October 2015), aranuk (5th October 2015), Aurelius (5th October 2015), jaybee (5th October 2015), Johnny (11th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 55 LastLast