Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #1061
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    I believe this thread should stay open.

I quite agree with the contempt of the OP regarding the participation of others in this emerging science. I too now know how and why it works.
    Can you explain it perhaps? There have been several requests for an explanation from someone that understands it.

Personally, I find the debate here debasing and not worthy of scientific consideration. Born of ignorance.
    Yea, that's sort of the whole point of debate, to alleviate the ignorance & refine a topic; distill it to it's core facts and truths.

So I did my own research. Very little was available other than those monster videos which I have difficulty sitting through, so I did it the hard way. As the designs appeared and experimenters discussed their problems I would investigate and build from the information available.

I am confident with no other access to any more science I am able to design, fabricate, build and operate the Keshe principle. As a result, I am able to further this principle by applying to other real world needs. Just as Keshe claims. And he is correct.
    So you have built a device?

So why would I want this thread to stay open?
    I want this thread to stay open to drive home to the nay sayers, the disbelievers and the trolls that the world of science is corrupt and they are nothing more than advocates of the corruption and they are blind to their own foolishness.
    Certainly at some level this is true, but a lot of "the world of science" is the best we can come up with.

I want to come here and see the revelation of eventual acceptance that they were wrong. And then I will skewer them with "I told you so"
    Well, everyone has an ego, this drive is understandable (though I personally do my best to eliminate and ignore it completely from my life).

I don't think the "told you so" will be going in the direction you think it will however... have you built a functional device?

So I do strongly recommend this thread staying open. Allow those that squirm to wriggle their dissent, until one day they have to purchase these devices and others, from a fourth world emerging technological country.
    Ok, two egoic statements, fair enough.

The funniest thing of all and it cracks me up every time I think of it: there is amongst us a strong regular dissenter to this project who claims he is a broadcast engineer and he is unable to fathom the principles for himself__________roflmao
    I'm a deca-certified IT professional & in the military I work with HF and UHF radios.... I can't fathom the principles, I've been looking into this "tech" since before anyone on this thread has (a guess I assume is accurate). Can you explain it in a non-condesending way? your ego is bleeding through a bit at the end of this post.

Come on Aurelius, do me just this one favour, please keep this thread open until the shipments arrive in the West:-)
    Shipments of what? The "generators" that were supposed to ship in 2012?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Johnny (16th December 2016), Snoweagle (16th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #1062
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote The funniest thing of all and it cracks me up every time I think of it: there is amongst us a strong regular dissenter to this project who claims he is a broadcast engineer and he is unable to fathom the principles for himself__________roflmao
    There's a very good reason for that! Have a wild guess.

So, have you made or bought one? It should have paid for itself by now I expect.

We're still waiting for:
    a) Wide availability of Keshe devices
    b) Independent factual reports of their efficacy

The thread should indeed stay open for the truth to be revealed. But after 1062 posts already, when will that happen?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Johnny (16th December 2016), Snoweagle (16th December 2016), TargeT (15th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #1063
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

The following are key to understanding the work of Keshe:

Magnetic hysteresis effect

Magnetic field induction

Magnetic hysteresis effect: The rise time is quicker than the fall time. Adaptable.

Magnetic field induction: In the Keshe magrav the resonant frequencies to the magnetic field of the Ganz is introduced during the training period of the magrav. This is a controlled cycle of ever increasing periods to "train" the Ganz. The magnetic input to the Ganz emits from the Copper turn configuration of the generator from the electrical current (magnetism) serving the training "load".
    The training load is the two compressors, one of which is under normal load and the other open circuit, the hair-dryer, printer and so on. This provides the electrical (voltage) and magnetic (electrical current) resonance to the circuit.

The current in any cable always rides the surface (perimeter) of the conductor. (think of it as emitting a Kirilian field along it's length). The magrav generators copper coils have been electrolysed with the Ganz. The copper and the Ganz about these coils sympathetically oscillate the magnetic emissions to all the surrounding Ganz and is absorbed in near equal amounts by all Ganz in the vicinity. The magrav Ganz resonates sympathetically over the preset time determined by the training regime.

So when completely trained and in service, as soon as you switch on the mains the magrav will start to self discharge over a time length of the training period.

As soon as electrical household devices (Domestic magrav) are electrically activated these start to charge the Ganz once again. Proportionally, dependant on reactance of those energised devices. Simultaneously, and more importantly, the Ganz emits current (magnetic field) into the domestic electrical system from the Ganz balls to the magrav coils without the current demand being made from the source provider of the domestic elctrical supply.

Anyway, that's how it works.
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 20th December 2016 at 22:17.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), Johnny (19th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #1064
    Thanks

This an example of the type of use this magnetic induction can be applied to.

This is the Khibiny type of magnetic discharge electrical counter measure weapon being utilised by BRICS. Predominantly Russian and Iranian developed and effectively negates all electrical systems.

This is the type of weapon used against the USS Donald Cook. It was dead in the water.

The Wests entire arsenal is dependant on electrically developed AI systems. The Aegis system is a turkey in comparison.. Khibiny will send the west back to the stone age overnight with these types on the battlefield.

Using the very same principles as depicted by the Keshe magrav.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	knirti-l175m-khibiny-m.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	34709  

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), Johnny (19th December 2016), Nick Matkin (17th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #1065
    Thanks

This an example of the type of use this magnetic induction can be applied to.

This is the Khibiny type of magnetic discharge electrical counter measure weapon being utilised by BRICS. Predominantly Russian and Iranian developed and effectively negates all electrical systems.

This is the type of weapon used against the USS Donald Cook. It was dead in the water.

The Wests entire arsenal is dependant on electrically developed AI systems. The Aegis system is a turkey in comparison.. Khibiny will send the west back to the stone age overnight with these types on the battlefield.

Using the very same principles as depicted by the Keshe magrav.
    But that appears to be a radar (and probably other RF) jammer that uses fairly advanced yet conventional physics.

This is straying off topic, but military electronics is (obviously) very advanced. There is a weapons system that detects the electronic smog surrounding aircraft, detectable for some miles. It can be 'tuned' to specific types of aircraft, and I believe tune into a specific aircraft. With that technology radar is almost redundant.

I have no reason to believe that it is anything other than advanced yet conventional technology.

This is in the public domain, though inevitably much more advanced military technology is not.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Cara (18th December 2016), Johnny (19th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #1066
    Thanks

Nick you are wrong again.

Google: Khibiny armament or electronic counter measure (NB it is also the name of a Russian mountain range)

It is on topic which can be verified by the videos of Keshe. As the first video, probably the only one I watched back in the day, Mr Keshe alluded to this device and the means to capture US drones. As well as health benefits, space ships and others too.

The device in the picture I believe to be an earlier design. Yet still effective.

This was placed into the public domain by the Russian Authorities after the USS Donald Cook incident. They wanted to tell the Techies around the world what they were dealing with. This weapon dominates Aegis or any other form of electrical transmission.

And the Keshe magrav utilises similar principles.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), Johnny (2nd January 2017)

13. Link to Post #1067
    Thanks

Nick you are wrong again.

Neat, should be easy to explain then.. I'm familiar with the Khibiny system (I've worked on Warlocks and other jamming platforms).. please continue, in my mind they are no way related.
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st December 2016 at 00:54.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Akasha (22nd December 2016), Johnny (2nd January 2017), Snoweagle (31st December 2016)

15. Link to Post #1068
    Thanks

Like I said, the Khibiny is an advanced radar and communications jammer as described in TargeT's video.

Are you claiming it is using some sort of unconventional, secret physics? If so where is the evidence? The fact that it does what it does is not necessarily evidence of anything other than a superb application of conventional science.

And what does that mean?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Akasha (22nd December 2016), Johnny (2nd January 2017), Snoweagle (2nd January 2017), TargeT (23rd December 2016)

17. Link to Post #1069
    Thanks

Has anyone on this thread made of bought one of Keshe's power devices?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Johnny (2nd January 2017)

19. Link to Post #1070
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Neat, should be easy to explain then.. I'm familiar with the Khibiny system (I've worked on Warlocks and other jamming platforms).. please continue, in my mind they are no way related.
    Kewl:-)
    Well actually, I am not going to venture down that road for quite obvious reasons. The discussion here is Keshe and his tech.

As you are actively engaged in this field I feel it is more down to you to bring aspects of the science that overlap with the domestic application of the magrav. I am not military or ever been such.

Recently, you made an offer to @7redorbs on a separate thread to supply him with any bits and pieces he required to complete his experiments and you would ship them as soon as possible to him, so he might finish a book which you were keen to read. Those bits and pieces you claimed would be available from your very own workshops on base. No doubt those Technicians and Engineers working in those workshops are also familiar with the same technologies.

So go and ask them, in your workshops, how this keshe project overlaps with your current military interests in this field. Ask them to create the experiment (magrav) in one of your workshops. After all, the general public is using sticky paper and spit in comparison. Who knows what revelations they may be able to report back.

Either way, as neither of us are embarking on the production ourselves, the debate is an impasse. I allege this science is perfectly valid, with assertions to why, yet all you have is constant denial.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2017), jaybee (3rd January 2017), Johnny (2nd January 2017), TargeT (2nd January 2017)

21. Link to Post #1071
    Thanks

Over one thousand posts ago, 6th July 2015, you spewed the same message. And @Aurelius was kind enough to point you in the right direction. You didn't take any notice then and you probably won't take any notice to anything anybody says now.

You claim to have an analytical mind and leverage existing science as your stalwart guidestone to corrupt anything you do not understand. I believe you to be a follower not an Engineer. If it isn't written down somewhere it doesn't exist. You are quite unable to break down a problem into it's constituent parts and scrutinise any form of analysis from your findings.

The world is moving on with a new generation of Engineers and Scientists who will be working within the electromagnetic spectrum beyond your cereal box science.

So with no further ado, here's your whimpering a thousand posts ago with some links by @Aurelius to assist.

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Another thing is this: we have been hearing about free energy for years on Avalon and how important it will be for the common man and woman in the world. How it will be able to set us all free etc. Why hasn't Bill Ryan said a single word about this. Why are the top posters on Avalon not saying anything either. I posted a question to Wade Frazier and he didn't clarify what he thought about it. Seems strange.
    Stan
    Very well said.

Unless free energy is tremendously complex to achieve and beyond normal physics (my opinion), then any small group of competent independent engineers could follow any of the online instructions and generate it in their garage/workshops.

If they could publicly demonstrate it, supply a prototype to a university physics department to examine, or even donate a small one to a charity (for publicity) to light an African village. Any of these acts (particularly giving one to a charity) would generate unstoppable publicity.

The fact that it hasn't very obviously happened speaks volumes...

We've been hearing about Keshe, Steorn, QEG/Hope Girl for years. When will the devices start appearing on ebay FFS?!

Nick
    ... perhaps you've missed the 5th video in the OP?

... you could also buy or buy one.
    Just one final note. You did say a while back, you would take a shower for inspiration though it hadn't helped you on that occasion. May I suggest, in the spirit of engaging enlightenment that to increase the performance of the chakra crown where all your analytics take place, that you not lather your root chakra so vigourously as this may be dulling technical discernment. Soapy Nuts may be holding you back.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), jaybee (3rd January 2017), Johnny (2nd January 2017)

23. Link to Post #1072
    Thanks

So go and ask them, in your workshops, how this keshe project overlaps with your current military interests in this field.
    I learned how to be a gear head in those shops. I learned how to stroke an engine and the intricacies of Forced Induction.

I know how jamming systems work (strong transmitters that overload the receiving station by transmitting stronger signals than they will receive from what they are looking for.) I highly doubt that's how Keshe's tech works...

Either way, as neither of us are embarking on the production ourselves, the debate is an impasse. I allege this science is perfectly valid, with assertions to why, yet all you have is constant denial.
    Hmm, i agree, the science is valid.

Keshe though...
    Where are you?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Johnny (2nd January 2017), Snoweagle (6th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #1073
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Ego talk from immature people is the reason I don't visit here anymore. I had a diagnosis of lung cancer in June last year and I drank CO2 and ZnO2 gans water every day and I am now getting better every day. I will not reveal what else I did but I also used other methods Keshe advised. I am most disappointed with Paul and Target and it shows you both have not open minds on ANYTHING. A pity to be that way I say. If scientific research stopped because the scientists had closed minds like you both have nothing new and helpful for the human race would ever be discovered.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Aurelius (3rd January 2017), Debra (3rd January 2017), jaybee (3rd January 2017), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2017), Johnny (3rd January 2017), JRS (6th January 2017), Snoweagle (6th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #1074
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Ego talk from immature people is the reason I don't visit here anymore. I had a diagnosis of lung cancer in June last year and I drank CO2 and ZnO2 gans water every day and I am now getting better every day. I will not reveal what else I did but I also used other methods Keshe advised. I am most disappointed with Paul and Target and it shows you both have not open minds on ANYTHING. A pity to be that way I say. If scientific research stopped because the scientists had closed minds like you both have nothing new and helpful for the human race would ever be discovered.
    There is a difference between having an open mind to new insights, evidence or experiences, and having an open mind to methods and claims that don't hold up .

I am radically open to new science. I consider much of the public science of the last century to be a deeply flawed patchwork quilt of overly elaborate mathematical models each of which might fit some particular evidence or observations well, but that are mutually inconsistent or incoherent, that break down when pressed outside their applicable domain of focus, and that, taken together, must still ignore substantial and critical evidence that contradicts all conventional theories.

Keshe is right to criticize such "science." However I do not find his methods and (claimed) results useful either.

To say that that means that I do not have an open mind on ANYTHING is ... a non sequitor.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Johnny (3rd January 2017), Snoweagle (6th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #1075
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Soooooo pleased to hear that you are feeling the benefits of Keshe Tech + teachings, aranuk --- and experiencing significant improvements for a serious health condition -

excellent news

thanks for sharing

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2017), Johnny (3rd January 2017), sheme (28th February 2017), Snoweagle (6th January 2017)

31. Link to Post #1076
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    There is a difference between having an open mind to new insights, evidence or experiences, and having an open mind to methods and claims that don't hold up .

I am radically open to new science. I consider much of the public science of the last century to be a deeply flawed patchwork quilt of overly elaborate mathematical models each of which might fit some particular evidence or observations well, but that are mutually inconsistent or incoherent, that break down when pressed outside their applicable domain of focus, and that, taken together, must still ignore substantial and critical evidence that contradicts all conventional theories.

Keshe is right to criticize such "science." However I do not find his methods and (claimed) results useful either.

To say that that means that I do not have an open mind on ANYTHING is ... a non sequitor.
    you are an ignorant foolish person Paul
    Last edited by Aurelius; 3rd January 2017 at 14:39.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #1077
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A couple of weeks ago, Aurelius asked us to close his account here on Avalon.

For reasons largely unrelated to the topics at hand, we had delayed doing so.

For a reason visible just above, I have now honored his request.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

airaspect (23rd March 2017), Billy (3rd January 2017), Debra (3rd January 2017), Ewan (3rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Hervé (3rd January 2017), Inversion (24th January 2017), Johnny (3rd January 2017), RunningDeer (3rd January 2017), Snoweagle (6th January 2017), Sophocles (3rd January 2017)

35. Link to Post #1078
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Really? Something so little dividing the community as agreement disagreement with Keshe's work? I question it too - but I question everything ... Are we becoming weak?

Disappointed a bit to see Aurelius go, I surely hope his original deactivation request wasn't the result of previous debates on Keshe ... We are all passionate about our research and findings in the genre here, let's keep that passion our strength and not let it be our weakness.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd January 2017 at 18:06.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Johnny (3rd January 2017), Matthew (3rd January 2017), sheme (3rd May 2017), Snoweagle (6th January 2017), TargeT (3rd January 2017)

37. Link to Post #1079
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
      Disappointed a bit to see Aurelius go, I surely hope his original deactivation request wasn't the result of previous debates on Keshe ... We are all passionate about our research and findings in the genre here, let's keep that passion our strength and not let it be our weakness.
    The reason that Aurelius gave us when asking to leave involved disappointment over the contentious way this thread had gone, yes.

Sometimes I think that such contentions are energized, amplified, and aggravated, with the deliberate intent of some beings behind the scene (*), to create such divisions as we are seeing here. Other topics (race, sex, football, politics, ...) get hit with this worse, but alternative energy and physics is certainly not immune to it.

(*) beings either behind the scene, or buried deeply within the human psyche, ... not sure which

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

airaspect (23rd March 2017), Billy (3rd January 2017), Bob (3rd January 2017), Debra (3rd January 2017), DeDukshyn (3rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Johnny (3rd January 2017), Matthew (3rd January 2017), RunningDeer (3rd January 2017), Snoweagle (6th January 2017), Sophocles (3rd January 2017), TargeT (3rd January 2017), Tibouchine (3rd January 2017)

39. Link to Post #1080
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    The reason that Aurelius gave us when asking to leave involved disappointment over the contentious way this thread had gone, yes.

Sometimes I think that such contentions are energized, amplified, and aggravated, with the deliberate intent of some beings behind the scene (*), to create such divisions as we are seeing here. Other topics (race, sex, football, politics, ...) get hit with this worse, but alternative energy and physics is certainly not immune to it.

(*) beings either behind the scene, or buried deeply within the human psyche, ... not sure which
    Could also be:

(*) beings either behind the scene, and/or buried deeply within the human psyche !

You should know that as a programmer

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th January 2017), TargeT (6th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst 1 4 44 54 55 LastLast