+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 55 LastLast

Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

Leadership is not easy. I could not make the hard decisions. To claim that Keshe planned the whole campaign would be hard to believe if not for a few people I know who are in this sort of situation. Like Bill, for one. Wade Frasier for another. To plan years out in advance and then stick to it is virtually incomprehensible behavior to me. I almost can't believe it but I must. No wonder I am on the sidelines with my one week plans that never work out.

As for Wade and his sweeping disregard for any FE research: he planned not to discuss any FE researchers or much of the physics of FE. He seems to be hog-tied by his own plan.

I hope Keshe can be more useful...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aranuk (5th July 2015), Johnny (6th July 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

new video posted in post#1
    Last edited by Aurelius; 9th July 2015 at 02:26.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2015), Johnny (6th July 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Aurelius, I have been watching lots of videos on Dr Keshe. The man is a genius! By the way Aurelius i thank you for all the information you have provided us with. A new world is emerging now!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Aurelius (6th July 2015), Johnny (6th July 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Aurelius, I have been watching lots of videos on Dr Keshe. The man is a genius! By the way Aurelius i thank you for all the information you have provided us with. A new world is emerging now!

Stan
    you are welcome. if only one other person "get's it", i'm happy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2015), Johnny (6th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)

Stan
    you are welcome. if only one other person "get's it", i'm happy
    There will be many more than one I can assure you. This project is here to continue! AND gain momentum!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (6th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi,

I must have lost just my grip on 'reality' on this 3rd density if this is what we get:

quote"This application of technology in a simple form has been shown in the latter part of the 2014 in livestream presentations by the Keshe Foundation, by control and operation of star formation weight reduction and positioning control systems, and now we will release this to local Keshe Foundations and people for its full implications and applications worldwide, for its peaceful use for all beings on this planet."

Star formation weight reduction. I must be on acid.
    Or, to be kind, someone put in simple words for me, as I know I interpret things wrong sometimes.

regards,
    Emotions are transient, compassion is eternal.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

Johnny (6th July 2015)

13. Link to Post #67
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by looking-glass (here)
    Hi,

I must have lost just my grip on 'reality' on this 3rd density if this is what we get:

quote"This application of technology in a simple form has been shown in the latter part of the 2014 in livestream presentations by the Keshe Foundation, by control and operation of star formation weight reduction and positioning control systems, and now we will release this to local Keshe Foundations and people for its full implications and applications worldwide, for its peaceful use for all beings on this planet."

Star formation weight reduction. I must be on acid.
    Or, to be kind, someone put in simple words for me, as I know I interpret things wrong sometimes.

regards,
    they are referring to the experiments done on livestream during q2 2014. i suggest you watch the 5th video in the OP (which i've recently updated). as for what a star formation is, pls refer to item #11 in post #58 in this thread.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 6th July 2015 at 11:32.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Erich (7th July 2015), Johnny (6th July 2015)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Another thing is this: we have been hearing about free energy for years on Avalon and how important it will be for the common man and woman in the world. How it will be able to set us all free etc. Why hasn't Bill Ryan said a single word about this. Why are the top posters on Avalon not saying anything either. I posted a question to Wade Frazier and he didn't clarify what he thought about it. Seems strange.
    Stan
    Very well said.

Unless free energy is tremendously complex to achieve and beyond normal physics (my opinion), then any small group of competent independent engineers could follow any of the online instructions and generate it in their garage/workshops.

If they could publicly demonstrate it, supply a prototype to a university physics department to examine, or even donate a small one to a charity (for publicity) to light an African village. Any of these acts (particularly giving one to a charity) would generate unstoppable publicity.

The fact that it hasn't very obviously happened speaks volumes...

We've been hearing about Keshe, Steorn, QEG/Hope Girl for years. When will the devices start appearing on ebay FFS?!

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 6th July 2015 at 10:13.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2015), Johnny (6th July 2015), mahalall (21st February 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Another thing is this: we have been hearing about free energy for years on Avalon and how important it will be for the common man and woman in the world. How it will be able to set us all free etc. Why hasn't Bill Ryan said a single word about this. Why are the top posters on Avalon not saying anything either. I posted a question to Wade Frazier and he didn't clarify what he thought about it. Seems strange.
    Stan
    Very well said.

Unless free energy is tremendously complex to achieve and beyond normal physics (my opinion), then any small group of competent independent engineers could follow any of the online instructions and generate it in their garage/workshops.

If they could publicly demonstrate it, supply a prototype to a university physics department to examine, or even donate a small one to a charity (for publicity) to light an African village. Any of these acts (particularly giving one to a charity) would generate unstoppable publicity.

The fact that it hasn't very obviously happened speaks volumes...

We've been hearing about Keshe, Steorn, QEG/Hope Girl for years. When will the devices start appearing on ebay FFS?!

Nick
    ... perhaps you've missed the 5th video in the OP?

... you could also buy or buy one.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 6th July 2015 at 16:06.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2015), Johnny (6th July 2015), Snoweagle (31st December 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

To be honest I don't want to appear stupid but without a engineering/physics background understanding then building such a divice is beyound me and many others .so we wait with hope that those that can build it do so and then help those that need it later on

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

aranuk (6th July 2015), Constance (9th November 2015), Johnny (6th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #71
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    To be honest I don't want to appear stupid but without a engineering/physics background understanding then building such a device is beyond me and many others .so we wait with hope that those that can build it do so and then help those that need it later on
    .. if you do not understand the tech, or do not want to build yourself one, maybe you should buy or buy one pre-made?
    Last edited by Aurelius; 6th July 2015 at 16:04.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (6th July 2015), Johnny (6th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    To be honest I don't want to appear stupid but without a engineering/physics background understanding then building such a divice is beyound me and many others .so we wait with hope that those that can build it do so and then help those that need it later on
    Alex (the man from Nigeria living in England) is a hairdresser, so do not give up before you have given it a try !!

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

animovado (24th August 2015), aranuk (6th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Aurelius:

I have an oil burner (former unit to coal and coke, transformed to a unit with an oil burner ) with the oil tank inside the house.

1) I have for some years now had the desired to make it to an electric unit. (Unfortunately, I was 1 month too late to order the 'old' Keshe powerunit) Instead of replace the hot water tank and the radiators to electricity,

my idea is to replace the oil burner with a heat unit similar to what there is in a wash machine or a grill oven, of course also close of the burner unit from the chimney

The unit will need no kind of oxygen and have nothing to get rid of.

2) After I have heard about Alex's car, that could also be an idea.

Have you heard anything about no. 2 according heating the house ???

And again thanks a lot for your effort here on the forum, it is much appreciated.

Johnny

== edit ==

After reading my post again again, no. 2 has only something to do with the car, it will not make oil, but any suggestion will be good
    Last edited by Johnny; 6th July 2015 at 18:21.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (6th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

I am very excited about all that seems to be happening with The keshe Foundation.

Stan

28. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Johnny (7th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #75
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Aurelius, do you know which gans were used in the chinese cabbage experiment? Thank you for all of your posts.

Erich

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Johnny (8th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    .. perhaps you've missed the 5th video in the OP?

... you could also buy or buy one.
    You're right. I missed those. Thanks.

So hands up all those who have bought one and have cut their fuel bills...?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Alan (7th July 2015), Johnny (8th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote must be nano copper which can be made by heating the wire over a fire until its black, then dip it in water to cool then reheat to build the layers up in the nano copper)
    They are taking about breaking the lattice bonding in the copper.

The lattice bonding is what creates what we call complex impedance. The lattice structure of normally bonded/formed copper, is what creates lead and lag and the splitting of fields into current and voltage fields, capacitance and inductance. it is a polarization filter.

Heating and then rapidly cooling the copper wire, is what creates a matrix that in nano and quantum analysis is more like a quantum gas, and it becomes very very FAST (xxxGHz capacity throughout the entire matrix of the wire), in it's handing of complex fields and waveforms.

It is a 'halfway house' for dark matter a bridge between dark matter and the lattice structured worlds of solidus matter.

If someone thinks this is all bullsh!t, I will show you where modern edge cutting science, in the most cutting edge and respected laboratories and accredited groups.... is doing exactly that thing and creating SUPERCONDUCTORS.

so, in effect, what is being done is the wire is being infused with a complex randomized matrix of nano sized superconducting, dimensional crossing and interference/integration -----particles.

Also, see where I talk about the creation of anti gravity and dimensional traveling nano crystalline hulls for transportation craft. Same thing.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th July 2015 at 14:08.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (24th August 2015), aranuk (7th July 2015), Bubu (7th July 2015), hohoemi (8th July 2015), Johnny (8th July 2015), StandingWave (7th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #78
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Aurelius, do you know which gans were used in the chinese cabbage experiment? Thank you for all of your posts.

Erich
    i suspect they used co2 gans .. have a look at the Chinese knowledge seek workshops .. i think this was covered in the 1st or 2nd one? .. there is also quite a bit of info on this front, in the Health Knowledge seeker workshops ..

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2015), Erich (8th July 2015), Johnny (8th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #79
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote must be nano copper which can be made by heating the wire over a fire until its black, then dip it in water to cool then reheat to build the layers up in the nano copper)
    1. They are taking about breaking the lattice bonding in the copper.

<snip>
    2.It is a 'halfway house' for dark matter a bridge between dark matter and the lattice structured worlds of solidus matter.
    <snip>
    .. for #1 you are 100% correct regarding nano, but GANS (another state of matter) takes this to the next level and FP to a level beyond that (your soul is built of this). if you overlook plasma, plasma field strengths and plasmatic energy transfer you pretty much throw the baby out with the bath water.

.. for #2 you are correct, however what you call dark matter, i would call "plasma" (just a terminology thing) and matter is encompassed within a plasma. matter is a particular field strength (range) within a plasma. in a way, plasma gives birth to "matter". ps. what you call "matter" (our physical universe), is different to what another "being" (not made of amino acids) calls their "matter" (their physical universe). the so called "god particle" occurs at the transition point between plasma (not observable to us) to matter state (observable by our 5 senses and instrumentation)

some of the other details in your post, apply within the constraints of your "matter state", this is not somewhere you want to be, or focus on for these future technologies. ie. definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. translated as follows: work in the "matter state" how can we expect to build / understand "technologies" that the Avalon community is familiar with with (in particular #44,58,51,11-13,17-20,22 etc. etc.)

here is a useful link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zvt5KbAYsM
    Last edited by Aurelius; 7th July 2015 at 23:57.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (7th July 2015), Bubu (7th July 2015), Johnny (8th July 2015)

39. Link to Post #80
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I am very excited about all that seems to be happening with The keshe Foundation.

Stan
    stay tuned .. i think there is more to come ..
    Last edited by Aurelius; 9th July 2015 at 02:28.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (9th July 2015), Johnny (8th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 55 LastLast