Thread: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

1. Link to Post #421
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Default Re: Significant Keshe Foundation public announcements

There will be a transmission from Rome this evening (CET):

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...-16-2015/page3

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Aurelius (16th October 2015), jaybee (21st October 2015)

3. Link to Post #422
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

here is an ebook available on Amazon (Japan) about the Keshe Foundation. You'll need to use the auto-translate capability in your web-browser (Google Chrome etc.) to be able to read the Japanese. Book title (approx translation): "Keshe Financial Group - God or the devil that holds the human race".

I haven't read this book, but hear it's full of dis-info.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Johnny (16th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #423
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    There will be a transmission from Rome this evening (CET):

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...-16-2015/page3

Johnny
    the 16th Oct presentation (release of Plasma power supply unit) has been archived here
    Last edited by Aurelius; 16th October 2015 at 22:23.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), jaybee (21st October 2015), Johnny (16th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #424
    Thanks

while we 'countdown' Here is a video (I am about 10 minutes into it now) very good, also for newbees

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Aurelius (16th October 2015), Meggings (17th October 2015), Reinhard (20th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #425
    Thanks

For those who have been sleeping (the other side of the world):

The presentation is here: http://livestream.com/accounts/15210385/ambassadors

Johnny

edit: the link above is now for the Philippines meeting.

The Rome meeting is here:

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 17th October 2015 at 15:34.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (17th October 2015), Bill Ryan (17th October 2015), jaybee (21st October 2015), Meggings (16th October 2015), PathWalker (17th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #426
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

From the 83rd Knowledge Seekers Video...
    The interesting thing that I found is:

-What & how we allow a system like this to come into the markets so rapidly, you will find that units will change on a weekly or a monthly basis. You might get a version 1, but as with 'new' technology comes in, then a version 2 will be set as the main device.

-The present device is compact, weighs 900 grams.
    Resistive power is set at 2 or 3 k/watts resistive capacity... it will be tested in production. You can have as much DC power as you like, but for higher resistive loads (electric heaters, etc), when the system is pushed up to 6-7 kw or more, the system automatically shuts down to cool.

-At the moment you have a DC source unit, when you put a higher resistive load onto it, it creates a "bottleneck" of plasma release (causing a backlog) of pressure which creates heat within the unit. The device will shut down to cool for half hour, maybe 1-2 hours. The system has this trap to protect the main home power system, because with the higher amount of plasma released (due to overloading), it will nano-coat the wiring system of the household much too fast, which will cause your home system to fail. The household system needs to be nano-coated at a much slower pace before being exposed to higher k/watts.

[This, I suppose, is why the device improves with its power output over time.]
    Last edited by turiya; 17th October 2015 at 08:00.

12. Link to Post #427
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    From the 83rd Knowledge Seekers Video...
    The interesting thing that I found is:

-What & how we allow a system like this to come into the markets so rapidly, you will find that units will change on a weekly or a monthly basis. You might get a version 1, but as with 'new' technology comes in, then a version 2 will be set as the main device.

-The present device is compact, weighs 900 grams.
    Resistive power is set at 2 or 3 k/watts resistive capacity... it will be tested in production. You can have as much DC power as you like, but for higher resistive loads (electric heaters, etc), when the system is pushed up to 6-7 kw or more, the system automatically shuts down to cool.
    >>the unit will offer DC & AC concurrently, also as different voltages concurrently.

-At the moment you have a DC source unit, when you put a higher resistive load onto it, it creates a "bottleneck" of plasma release (causing a backlog) of pressure which creates heat within the unit. The device will shut down to cool for half hour, maybe 1-2 hours. The system has this trap to protect the main home power system, because with the higher amount of plasma released (due to overloading), it will nano-coat the wiring system of the household much too fast, which will cause your home system to fail. The household system needs to be nano-coated at a much slower pace before being exposed to higher k/watts.
    >>Another way of looking at this is as follows, if you listen to the reports made by individuals who have experienced ufo's (albeit an encounter / abduction etc.), there is no "heat" in the craft. ie. things don't get hot in the craft as a consequence of energy being used. in short, we have been using energy incorrectly for many hundreds of years. we have been using it inefficiently.

[This, I suppose, is why the device improves with its power output over time.]
    abcdefghijklmn

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2015), Erich (17th October 2015), idiit (17th October 2015), Johnny (17th October 2015), turiya (18th October 2015)

14. Link to Post #428
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

I thought the device being launched initially was simply plugged into the mains so you could draw 1 kW from the mains to power a 3kw device - putting it simply from post #392.

Now we're told it has a DC output too. What use would 3 kW of DC be used for domestically, and how is the AC to DC rectification achieved in something weighing only 900g?

All this could be clarified and various misconceptions eliminated if only someone could post a link to the specifications - the sort of specifications supplied with any item one has to pay for. Could someone do that please?

Thanks. Nick

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Johnny (17th October 2015), TargeT (20th October 2015)

16. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I thought the device being launched initially was simply plugged into the mains so you could draw 1 kW from the mains to power a 3kw device - putting it simply from post #392.

Now we're told it has a DC output too. What use would 3 kW of DC be used for domestically, and how is the AC to DC rectification achieved in something weighing only 900g?

All this could be clarified and various misconceptions eliminated if only someone could post a link to the specifications - the sort of specifications supplied with any item one has to pay for. Could someone do that please?

Thanks. Nick
    Quote DC output too
    Who has told you that ????????????

In the Rome meeting it is explained. Start at 1:42:00

And Nick, not to offend you, but I would really like to see your face when it is explained

And please remark, there is a new version on the way

Johnny

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (21st October 2015)

18. Link to Post #430
    Thanks

Quote DC output too
    Quote Who has told you that ????????????
    From turiya, post 426 above.

Quote In the Rome meeting it is explained. Start at 1:42:00

And Nick, not to offend you, but I would really like to see your face when it is explained

And please remark, there is a new version on the way

Johnny
    No offence taken It's just frustrating not to see a straightforward product demonstration and product information. To my untrained eye it looks like there might be something to hide.

It is not always necessary to explain how something works. Most people just want to know what it is capable of - its operating parameters if you like - and that information is normally released in a clear fashion before the product is launched, or at least at the same time. Doing that clears up any silly speculation and confusion, particularly for the non-technical and dare we say, idiot journalists.

I watched the video from the point you indicated. It looked to contain a lot of vague 'scientific' language, but I didn't detect much substance. Maybe it is just all above me. I hope that is the case.

Are the devices now out there in the public domain? Do we know who and how many people now have them? I really hope in the coming days and weeks there will be some clear feedback as to their efficacy.

There has been a lot of help to experimenters on this forum. Has anyone had any success?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Johnny (17th October 2015), PathWalker (17th October 2015)

20. Link to Post #431
    Thanks

Quote DC output too

Sorry, I understood it as you had understood it, as there were 2 different outlets from the device.

Quote but I didn't detect much substance
    It should have given you the answers to your questions. Remember, it is NOT a mechanical device.

Quote Are the devices now out there in the public domain?
    In the video you will see the ambassadors (who attended) be given one each !

In 9 days (10 days yesterday) he will show what is inside the device, and as a understood it, give a teaching about it. I think he said the orders would be shipped in 9 days.

Quote There has been a lot of help to experimenters on this forum. Has anyone had any success?
    You can read Erich's post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1009356

Johnny

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

jaybee (21st October 2015)

22. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

Thanks. But that thread doesn't say one way or the other if anyone has actually produced any electricity. So, has anyone made any electricity using Keshe's voluminous instructions that he has demonstrated for many months?

From all the info already available, it's clear that this is not an electro-mechanical device. All I'd like to know are the device's technical specifications with respect to providing AC current for domestic use. Where is this available? I don't think that's an unreasonable request. After all, I and others reading this may like to buy one. Presumably that is why Keshe gave a price in euros.

Thanks.

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 17th October 2015 at 20:26.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Johnny (17th October 2015)

24. Link to Post #433
    Thanks

After all, I and others reading this may like to buy one. Presumably that is why Keshe gave a price in euros.

Thanks.

Nick
    It should be possible for a housewife to make a device in her kitchen for free electrical energy for the household, for under 10 euros.

Be patient for a few weeks yet. It is as though you are most focused on free electrical energy.

I do not think it has dawned on most of what this 'technique' will mean for the world.

oil / uranium industry will go bankrupt.
    electricity companies will go bankrupt.
    pharmaceutical companies will go bankrupt.
    companies like. Monsanto will go bankrupt.
    aerospace and what belongs to will go bankrupt.
    the auto industry will go bankrupt.
    banks will go bankrupt.
    etc etc.

Of course it will not happen over night.

During the transition time will at least Western governments do not know what is up and down.

I think you know the forces who are against Keshe Foundation. I do not think it really has dawned on those forces what it can produce.

You have an education to become broadcast electronics engineer (my first education was as a radio operator so I also have little knowledge of how radio signals are transmitted and received, but it was many years ago)

but what understanding of what you can do on plasma surpassed by a barber from Nigeria, and you could see his working device for free electrical energy in the 68th knowledge working shop (and also how it was done).

I have two friends who are trained engineers (respectively low current and high current), they laugh loud and noisy when I talk about free energy and I laugh with them, I told both of them who has the bragging rights,

and they approved it. I knew they would do that, that was why I laughed with them. The point is, they have both learned that free energy is impossible, that is why they will even not listen. They are convinced !!!!

And those who work in the above industries are convinced that the way they do it is the best, and there is no better way to do it. They will have a hard time understanding that there is no need for them any more

Johnny

edit: a mistake !!!
    Last edited by Johnny; 17th October 2015 at 23:10.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

aranuk (19th October 2015), Aurelius (18th October 2015), LindyLou22 (18th October 2015)

26. Link to Post #434
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote DC output too
    Please try to keep your feet on the ground, Nick.
    At the top of my post, it said "from the 83rd Knowledge Seekers Workshop".
    I get the feeling that you don't really care to look at any of these workshops. I know, at times, they are difficult to get through with all the dropouts of audio & video. But at least try to make an effort to correctly read what has been written.
    Last edited by turiya; 18th October 2015 at 02:16.

27. Link to Post #435
    Thanks

Quote DC output too
    I get the feeling that you don't really care to look at any of these workshops. I know, at times, they are difficult to get through with all the dropouts of audio & video. But at least try to make an effort to correctly read what has been written.
    My apologies turiya. You're right, I didn't have time to view all the hours and hours of video. My bad. But by now I would have expected the fog to clear to reveal some succinct "nut-and-bolts" facts about the devices.

After all the pages of help here, on the Keshe website and presumably hours of experimentation, has anyone yet posted a positive result on this forum? Generated any useful current or made over unity power efficiencies in AC or DC?

I've got a decent workshop, test equipment, and plenty of uses for this device in my own life, but I'm very reluctant to invest time and money into a project for which I have not yet seen any unmistakeably positive results from the good folks on the forum, whom I believe are genuine and independent. If I've carelessly missed it, please tell me where to look.

Thanks.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Aurelius (18th October 2015), Johnny (18th October 2015), LindyLou22 (18th October 2015), turiya (19th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #436
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

My biggest question is whether I'd be able to work it. I come from an era where my high school wouldn't allow girls to take electronics class, in spite of being a math and science major at that time. I can hardly follow the discussion here about nano-coating of wires and AC versus DC. Despite that, I was all set to buy one, had credit card ready. Thought it was a great deal at about $535 converted euros to dollars. However, when I got down to the payment, the deal had gone from 499 euros to 799 euros, claiming that not enough people had opted to pay tax. However, that's a lot more than the 21% tax that is asked for. I have to say the Keshe Foundation has a lot more faith than I do that those taxes would be used for the good of the people.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

Erich (20th October 2015), Johnny (19th October 2015), Meggings (20th October 2015), turiya (20th October 2015)

31. Link to Post #437
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Quote Posted by LindyLou22 (here)
    My biggest question is whether I'd be able to work it. I come from an era where my high school wouldn't allow girls to take electronics class, in spite of being a math and science major at that time. I can hardly follow the discussion here about nano-coating of wires and AC versus DC. Despite that, I was all set to buy one, had credit card ready. Thought it was a great deal at about $535 converted euros to dollars. However, when I got down to the payment, the deal had gone from 499 euros to 799 euros, claiming that not enough people had opted to pay tax. However, that's a lot more than the 21% tax that is asked for. I have to say the Keshe Foundation has a lot more faith than I do that those taxes would be used for the good of the people.
    LindyLou, was this recently that you attempted to purchase Keshe's Magrav Generator? I saw it was $499 Euro on Keshe's website, with the 21% tax and shipping extra. Do you suppose there's a slip up and the website price listed was not upgraded to the $800 Euro Mr. Keshe references in his talks this month?

Is there an email address for anyone at the Keshe Foundation who would have ability to answer the question of cost in English for us? Johnny, Aurelius, have you ever contacted anyone there successfully?

I looked into Keshe online and found this purported to be his statement made in April 18, 2014 (on this website http://pesn.com/2014/04/20/9602473_M...He-is-Messiah/:

In My Name

I had to come in the body of the man on this planet and live amongst you the life of the man to understand the way the man has created his misery and so much injustice from the time of his creation for himself and for his fellow men to obtain and hold to nothing but the mirage of the nothingness for his so called life and its physical illusive possessions.

Where, we made all resources of the universe available to him to live in comfort and peace on this planet and among themselves in their time on this planet, that when they are mature intellectually and spiritually (in time the man matures enough), for the tribe of the man to join and unify with the rest of the creation of the creator in the universe.

In this process of maturity, the man chose the path of greed and injustice and killing of not just animals, but of his own kind, and now he has become falsely proud of how many he can kill with one tool and weapon or his false sense of power of control.

Killing and destruction of life has never been part of our teachings and works anywhere in the universe and this shall never be for race and nor shall be from now on this planet or anywhere else in the universe.

To change the course of the life of the man from this wrongful path, we have sent you in so many ways and different forms, different orders and guidance through our messengers of the past.

You have all ignored all our ways to correct your ways, and now you as the race of the man have reached a point that for every action you only think in one way and that is destruction and war.

Today and with this pen, I as the Messiah and I whom took his time to be amongst you, to learn about your shortfalls and false lives, for me to be able to understand your problems, I spent over 55 years with you, worked your ways to be able to help and guide you out of this life of the jungle of this planet, I call up on you to lay down all arms and all thoughts of greed and misconducts and killings.

I chose today to declare my position and status as the creator in the Soul and in the physical body of the man as I am and have chosen to be in, to be amongst you and call up on all the men of this Blue planet and the wild village of the earth, to accept my call for peace and to change your wrongful path, individually, and collectively as the human race for you to be able to live [in] paradise on earth and in the universe.

My call to you, the human race is simple, I have shown you in the past 9 years how to satisfy all your earthly needs with simple methods, and I have written books in simple language that all can understand the principles of the creation as is and not as man has made it to be.

I have shown you how to make food from the air, and I have shown you how to create energy and motion using the same systems and knowledge, that through the creation and production of these needs of the man, one does not harm any creation of mine and that he can live in peace and tranquility amongst the rest of this planets' beings and in the universal community that the men are ready to enter into.

Now; my call goes today (the time of the killing of the son of God) to all men and women and children of this planet, that to halt all these madness of the brain of the man of killing and destruction as a solution to solve and attain earthly and others possessions, and for the Man to lay down all tools of destruction and murder, irrespective of who you are, which religion leader you are the leaders of or which religion and path of belief you follow, and which sector of this planet you think you are the ruler of or you live in.

The job of you, the religious leaders is to guide the man to peace and prosperity, and not to make palaces of shame and dishonesty and protecting those whom have done wrong to other fellow men.

It is our command and wish that you as religious, nations and tribes leaders of regions, nations and cults, first to order as of today for the men whom follow our command through your Churches and Mosques or temples and armies to lay down their arms, and as of today to be of the greatest of sins for any man to be trained or to carry or to be forced the use of any arms, that through this tool and through your guidance, it is to be forbidding the use of killing tools that the man finds new ways and the logical ways of finding peaceful solution for himself and his race, at the time when he does not agree with the given condition.

I do not offer you a reward for following this command, as this is our wish and our wish shall be adhered to with our work through the souls of the men, but in reality in doing so, man will allow himself to enter the universal community, which the greed and the war has no meaning, and with this act, then man can have and will live a life of happiness and fulfillment according to his intelligence and needs anywhere he might be in the universe.

So I call on this day to the world, religious and scientific leaders, to come together and sign the universe peace treaty, which we have sent out to mankind as prelude to this days' declaration in the past two years and with this, signing themselves and their nation and followers to accept this treaty and put an end to all wars and acts of aggression and killing, which have been going on for thousands of years on this planet.

The time of punishment and reward to force the man to submission to go in the right path in his life is over, from this point on, it is the decision of each soul to decide on one path, and that is the path of peace and tranquility and fairness.

If not done so from this day on, and if the leaders of this planet be it religious, tribal or nations refuse to follow this command, your follower rejection of our will, shall lead you to demise of your followers and your nation, and finally I shall make from the man the tribe with the belief in one point and that is one nation on this planet, and the one belief that there shall be no more war.

There are no lines on the ground of this planet or anywhere in the universe to separate races and creations from each other, that with this unity for all men leaves him not only as one body but as one nation and as one creation and one creator to live his life in the universe in peace.

You as children of Adam have suffered enough in the hand of your own wrong doings and others, and now you receive the love of your creator to guide you and protect you in this short path of adjustment and reunion with the rest of the creations in the world of creation. Those whom shall reject my wish, they shall see to their own demise through their rejection by their own fellow men, whom understand the reality of the creation and this wish.

Those who follow our simple command and enter the universal order; they shall see the beauty of the creation with their own conscious and some with their own physical eyes. My love and gratitude to all men and I being so sorry to let you to suffer so long without intervention to help you, but in fact you needed this time in the nursery of the earth to learn and mature.

Now it is the time to guide you and unite this child of the Adam and his family to the rest of the family of the universe and as a perfect child and a peaceful and loving child who is ready to enter the Kingdome of the creators' larger family. I welcome you as the creator into your true dimension of intelligence and love.

Mehran

(The possessor of love)

32. Link to Post #438
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Meggings!

Yes, I was ready to purchase one this past week after his presentation in Italy. It's a few clicks in toward putting it into your cart. Here's what it says:

Quote From orders received so far, less than 10% have taken the opportunity to donate. As per Mr. Keshe instructions, the price has changed to 799.99EUR, to make the donation mandentory. You must fill in the donation location on the top of the page. This is to support your own governments in the transition to the new technology.

Some assembly required!

Donation:
    Must be selected.
    300 EUR DONATION
    Contribution Location

Price: 499.99 EUR
    plus 21 % TAX plus shipping
    Delivery time: Europe: within 30 working days. Other continents: within 30 working days. Worldwide: 90 Days Delivery on all Magrav-Power Systems (universal and car)

Wow, I don't know what to think about this Messiah claim. It's hard enough to sort out programming versus real intuition. I've been hearing about this kind of device, and now that it's here it seems too good to be true. So hard to trust, so many reasons not to believe. Thich Nhat Hahn was more my concept of a Messiah, but who knows?

Thanks Meggings for an extremely thought provoking bit of new info that will keep me puzzling tonight.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

Johnny (23rd October 2015), Meggings (20th October 2015)

34. Link to Post #439
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote DC output too
    My apologies turiya. You're right, I didn't have time to view all the hours and hours of video. My bad. But by now I would have expected the fog to clear to reveal some succinct "nut-and-bolts" facts about the devices.

After all the pages of help here, on the Keshe website and presumably hours of experimentation, has anyone yet posted a positive result on this forum? Generated any useful current or made over unity power efficiencies in AC or DC?

I've got a decent workshop, test equipment, and plenty of uses for this device in my own life, but I'm very reluctant to invest time and money into a project for which I have not yet seen any unmistakeably positive results from the good folks on the forum, whom I believe are genuine and independent. If I've carelessly missed it, please tell me where to look.

Thanks.
    Nick, if you join the diff. groups, watch the workshops, get the names, a group of people emerge that seem most interested in energy and have produced many amazing results. You would need to contact and work with this group. As you become more familiar with the people using the tech we branch out in different directions based on interest. I am not interested in electricity, per se, because I never learned it and don't care to. I just wait for the people who are good at it to share what they learn. I do the same with what I like to study and test, etc...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by LindyLou22 (here)
    Don't buy anything yet, Lindy. Make gans, learn nano coating, make a few of the simple devices. When the plans for electricity come out you will understand them. Watch the children's workshops. It's easy. Be patient as you can! (From someone who is not very patient.)........

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

aranuk (20th October 2015), Aurelius (21st October 2015), Johnny (23rd October 2015), LoneWolf76 (20th October 2015), Meggings (20th October 2015), Nick Matkin (20th October 2015)

36. Link to Post #440
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)

Be patient for a few weeks yet. It is as though you are most focused on free electrical energy.

I do not think it has dawned on most of what this 'technique' will mean for the world.
    Oh, it dawned on me, several years ago when these same promises were made.

I can't wait to see the device that puts out AC and DC concurrently with 3-7kw of power from a 900g device. If its real I'll be the first one to get my hands on one.

So far, what I've seen is a lot of techniques used by other "free energy" scammers.

the only difference is that I agree with the basic Premise of Keshe, I think what he says he can do is very doable... I just doubt he's done it.

PLEASE prove me wrong, lets see some data, lets see some testing, lets see anything?

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    I am not interested in electricity, per se, because I never learned it and don't care to. I just wait for the people who are good at it to share what they learn. I do the same with what I like to study and test, etc....
    and yet you are whole heatedly backing something you don't understand even the basic concept of... hmm do you see how the above completely invalidates your input on this topic?

I'm in the middle of a (forever it seems) solar install, I've got to learn a lot about DC and AC and the conversion between the two (inverter) the efficiency losses etc.. I'm learning from a conventional standpoint that is really interesting when mixed whith what I've learned from E. Dollard about the di-electric "phenomenon".

Basically: it's very likely that "electricity" (which you seem not to care about) is the driving force behind every celestial phenomenon we see, that our entire world is a wash with latent energy (call it "electricity" if you will) and this is probably one of the most important subjects you could study.
    Last edited by TargeT; 20th October 2015 at 14:52.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Johnny (23rd October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 55 LastLast